Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

He's got a positive: he loves that dog.

And that counts a lot with me!!!!

By the way, Jess is on the fence with it because,  as with any good codependent, taking care of him is her reason to live. If he loses weight,  she no longer has a purpose.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

He had food poisoning from something he ate on the road?

Wow, how surprising. 

And there's no reason why he needs to be wearing Incredible Hulk clothes. We've seen people just as large as him wear normal large-folks clothes.

There’s no money left for clothes once he’s finished eating.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Watching him walk the hotel hallway all I can think of is the rub burns on his penis. He must have rubbed it off by now.

Winnah, winnah, tonight's goin' to Hell in gasoline soaked drawers with a four-piece chicken dinnah champion!

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

These contestants (yesyes, I know that's not the right word; I don't care) who go barefooted everywhere are at high risk for a glass sliver/cut/infection. Plus, bare feet are disgusting. I've beaten that dead horse before on here. I can't stand the sight.

Plus, chances are high that he's diabetic and at risk for neuropathy in his feet, putting him at risk for losing a leg. You get a cut on your foot and it can take years for it to heal, if it ever even does. My MIL has been in the hospital for a month trying to heal a foot wound that's been there for half a year. She's already lost one leg to diabetes, I wouldn't be surprised if the other one is lost as well. JT is playing with fire here.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Sister wives, I beg you to all divorce this loser.  Just being it in the commercials because I never saw the show, but Jesus what an effing manipulative creep that dude is. 

On the up side, only one of them needs to actually get a divorce. The rest can just move the hell out.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

My guess...if he actually does lose weight...he's going to try to trade up on Jessica.

Which may be a contributing factor to her willingness to keep him big. Those Japanese girls are a petite lot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

A moment of silence for the poor medical transport guys who had to breathe through their mouths for the entire trip because could you imagine being in an enclosed space with that guy and his once-a-week washed most stinky parts being only partially covered by the only pair of pants he owns? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Couldn't Dr. Now perform a liposuction on the lympho-mass? Slice it like Dr. Pimple Popper does, and scoop out the water-soaked tissue. Possible?
I know nothing about such procedures, obviously.

In past lymphedema removals, he hacked it off and put it on the scale.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Food poisoning from something he ate on the road? Was it an opossum?

Nope, it was Rigor Mortis Stew (thanks to a Judge Judy episode).

A moment of silence for the poor minivan that hauled way too much, for way too long   Also,  for the rental company that will have to junk the poor thing, because it's simply beyond repair.   

He should have started working hard at least 10 years ago. 

Dr. Now may be strong and tough, but he'll need a lot of brawny help to get that lymphedema on a scale, and it won't be that puny operating room thing.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Winnah, winnah, tonight's goin' to Hell in gasoline soaked drawers with a four-piece chicken dinnah champion!

I’d like to than my lord and savior Dr Now for giving me the opportunity to spend Wednesday Nights at the church of TLC with this congregation of like minded sinners

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
Just now, MelissaMinion said:

Thank God they’re admitting him.

I think that lymphedema is big enough to be admitted as its own person although I pity the poor nurse who has to put the hospital bracelet on it. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Not gonna lie. I did clinical trials audits in our university hospital and saw a lot of stuff as I went to the different departments. And yeah, sometimes you have to look away to be polite. But dang, if I saw this guy being rolled through the halls with no blanket on his leg, I'd have to look. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

OMG what was that liquid stain on the hospital bed (blue sheets) when he rolled off of it?  In front of the hospital workers?!?!:

Lymphodema juice.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't want him to "get mad" at her. 

I would laugh and laugh if it plummeted through all of the floors below, like a cartoon. 

Yet another KLASSY post requiring the award of multiple gasoline soaked drawers! 😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 2