Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

57 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Hey, Pounders! I'm checking in here from my hotel room in Houston. If I weren't clear across town from it I'd have snapped a pic of Dr. Now's office to post here tonight. 

My eating habit is a salad I made here in my room-with-kitchenette, with greens, avocado, chicken, and ranch dressing.

What? You’re on the road, and no one force-fed you four 34” pizzas with extra sausage, a dozen triple cheeseburgers, or an entire flock of fried chicken? Can’t be possible. Don’t believe it. Late start tonight, just about ready to start watching. Hoping for an epically snark-worthy episode, and that dr now’s bling is on point. How y’all doin, pounders? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4

Poor girlfriend has a natural figure that is very hard to dress. Very large shoulders/breasts/arms, triple chinn, fat hump on her back, big spare tire around the middle, no hips/butt and skinny legs. Even at a smaller size, she probably struggles. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Couldn't Dr. Now perform a liposuction on the lympho-mass? Slice it like Dr. Pimple Popper does, and scoop out the water-soaked tissue. Possible?
I know nothing about such procedures, obviously.

Ikr ..  im always thinking. Cant they just cut off the fat??  Lol.  Im sure its not that easy, unfortunately.  No magic pill🙁

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Seriously dude? You're going to bitch about the freshly made, be-sheeted, spotless, hotel bed? Sure, its nothing like your bare, stinky mattress at home, but I think you'll cope. 

I'm learning to hate this twerp.

I hope they left a good tip for housekeeping...

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

If the dog could bring him food he'd dump the girlfriend.

The dog has a better personality! In fact, the dog HAS a personality!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

What? You’re on the road, and no one force-fed you four 34” pizzas with extra sausage, a dozen triple cheeseburgers, or an entire flock of fried chicken? 

Entire flock!!! I'm dying here! You're challenging my bladder!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Couldn't Dr. Now perform a liposuction on the lympho-mass? Slice it like Dr. Pimple Popper does, and scoop out the water-soaked tissue. Possible?
I know nothing about such procedures, obviously.

It's not actually fat.  It's water logged body tissue with blood vessels and other stuff in it.  Little switches in lymph system in the groin get closed off by the fat and the fluid can't move around and drain.  Very difficult masses to deal with. 

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • Useful 10
  • Love 5

"So I guess she's breaking up with me. I dunno."

Wow, you could really broken up about that, J.T. Did she drop your sack of cheeseburgers on the ground the night before? That would probably pull more emotion out of him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I can't figure out if girlfriend is just bored or exhausted.

Depressed, I think.

4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

If Jessica brings him food in the hospital, she is dead to me.

Oh, she will. 

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I hope they left a good tip for housekeeping...

Oh honey, you know they didn't! And even if they did, it wasn't enough. There is not enough money in the WORLD.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Hooooork.

(Five minutes until my pizza is done. Still not turned off my feed.)

I am bowing down to you right now. You are a hero. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3