Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

My leg hurts just looking at him...and this is my first view and he has already lost 270 pounds.  I can't imagined what you witness in the first 5 minutes!

Its slowly gotten worse with time appearence wise. Though it has thinned out some. Looked like a giant testicle.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

My guess is the Lymphedema is a separate surgery.   Removing that will take hours tying off blood vessels, and all of the issues with vascular masses.   I think it will take Dr. Now, and a few other vascular surgeons to do that.    I can't imagine how much it weights.

I'm hoping when Jessica left and went home, she picked up Bella (the dog), and left.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 12
27 minutes ago, Twopper said:

How ya'll doin'?

Just got in from rehearsal.  Eating habit was a pork chop, mashed potatoes, salad, garlic bread, lemonade,  peach cobbler with ice cream.   Not on the 1200 calorie a day diet plan.

I can't watch at the moment, but will try to read the chat for an idea of how much of a train wreck we have tonight.  I did see a mention of an 8 pound weight loss  so that can't be good.

Damn, that sounds like a mighty fine dinner to me! Any extras? 😊

• Love 5
Just now, Ivylady said:

"Just be cognizant that this thing can overshoot very easily!" I don't know why, but that cracked me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was SURE they were setting us up for a scene in which they DID overshoot, and we would see a terrible tumble(r).

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

If you get it from delivery, the broth is usually separate from the rest of the stuff.

I thought about that - but he didn't dump the veg & meat in that I saw, so it looked like he was just eating broth.

• Love 1
Just now, Hellga said:

Dr. Now was going easy on him... maybe because he felt the approval would motivate him, and no-approval would lead to him dropping out...  this approach seems to have paid off.

One of the 600+ reasons why Dr. Now is a better person than me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I want to push Mr. Liberty Bibbity into the water. 

Just now, mellowjoi said:

I do feel bad for him that no family member or friend was there for his surgery.  

Maybe he'll realize he's just got himself to rely on, along with some visits from the cousin.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

"Just be cognizant that this thing can overshoot very easily!" I don't know why, but that cracked me up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now, THAT would be something to see! That would beat "ow ma laig!" in a heartbeat 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, mellowjoi said:

I do feel bad for him that no family member or friend was there for his surgery.  

I'm sure his winning personality had something to do with that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Not sure which is worse....the 3rd testicle or the moobs/chest hair.

I laughed. Out loud. In reality.

I have been laughing like a hyena for the last two hours. My husband has the TV on in the other room, or I'm sure he'd burst in to see if I'm in need of aid. 

Just now, Wollstonecraft said:

I want to push Mr. Liberty Bibbity into the water. 

Every single time I hear "cut! we'll dub it!" I laugh. Who knows why? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn, that sounds like a mighty fine dinner to me! Any extras? 😊

Only the take out box I brought home for Mr Twopper.   I may never want to eat again unlike the people we see who won't stop.   Can't wait to watch this trainwreck.  Guess he was not successful or got surgery very late in the episode.

Good night, til next time, if there is a next time.  Can't wait for a break in the rehearsal schedule so I can get here on time. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Now the table on his leg looks like a testicle that oops slid down too far.

Yikes, that room look like the one in OK.

Oh boy, a good testicle joke never, ever gets old for me! Here's your pair of gasoline soaked drawers. Wear them with pride my friend! 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Holy shit, he's lost over 300 pounds but still as big as a large farm animal. 

Yup, lost 373 and STILL has to be transported by stretcher and ambulance.  Poor dude.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

There are no book, no magazines, nothing to show he has the slightest bit of interest in anything but eating. The guy needs serious counseling.

It said he liked video games. Although Jessica probably took the console.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1