Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

J.T. is a whiny douche but I feel sorry for him -- he has no one, he lives in a squalid group home, and owns one shirt. 

That being said, he's gotta be a secret psycho. Jessica got out in time!

3 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

Pho from a vietnamese restaurant. 

I dunno. My son eats pho all the time, all the time. It has tons of stuff in it. This one looks just like broth.

• Love 2

I came in 20 minutes late and it's take me until 9:41 to read all the comments. You guys are on fire tonight. Heh.  

And I really dislike this guy, almost as much as Bethany last week. But only almost. heh

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I dunno. My son eats pho all the time, all the time. It has tons of stuff in it. This one looks just like broth.

If you get it from delivery, the broth is usually separate from the rest of the stuff.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

My leg hurts just looking at him...and this is my first view and he has already lost 270 pounds.  I can't imagined what you witnessed in the first 5 minutes!

Edited by umgoblue
Because past tense is a real thing...
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

J.T. is a whiny douche but I feel sorry for him -- he has no one, he lives in a squalid group home, and owns one shirt. 

That being said, he's gotta be a secret psycho. Jessica got out in time!

I'm hoping Jessica went home, dropped 100 pounds, and met a nice guy. And took up a hobby. Gardening or designing greeting cards or needlepoint. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, umgoblue said:

My leg hurts just looking at him...and this is my first view and he has already lost 270 pounds.  I can't imagined what you witness in the first 5 minutes!

It wasn't pretty, Umgoblue!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1