Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Is there anyone here who cares less than me whether or not this shit stain succeeds? Please, please no follow-ups on this waste of space.

But I want to see how much the mass weighs! We could have an entire contest just over that sucker. heh

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

He did an almost complete 180 by the end... motivated, doing stuff, sounds alive, doesn't seem to be a jerk anymore... chances are he will actually succeed.  I would not have believed it in the first 80 minutes or so!  I would actually want to see a follow-up on him.

Good night, all!

• Love 8

Just starting in the West Coast. Omg omg omg when he stands up he looks like a centaur. 

4 hours ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Uses it as a table.  That's a first

Nooooooo!!!

girlfriend a-feared he’ll get mad if she disobeys=check

we didn’t have much money but my dad worked for a hot-dog restaurant. 

I will admit his early life sounds like hell. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 2

I had to watch this morning, but... holy shit...

I really want to have sympathy for these people because I know how hard it is to struggle with a weight issues, but with JT... nope. No sympathy at all.

Like many people, he had a crappy childhood. He's a grown man now and it's time for him to pull up his ragged very big boy pants and get over it. Lots of people have been through far worse and didn't allow it to destroy them. 

Watching him eating half a slice of pizza in a single bite nearly caused me to vomit. The sheer amount of food that he was shoveling into his gaping maw was mind boggling. We see the same common denominator - it's quantity and not quality of food. Blech...

As I'm going through this procedure shortly and am currently on my pre-surgical diet, I've got no patience for losers like this. You have to want to get it done and put in the work. I spent a year going through multiple MD appointments and jumping through every hoop my insurance put me through because I really want to deal with my weight issues. As I sip on my vanilla protein shake, I just want to reach through the computer screen and slap this Jabba wannabe upside his head.

Edited by Hana Chan
  • Love 12