Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

J. T. is almost 900 lbs. with a 100 lb. lymphedema on his leg and a food addiction that is bound to kill him if he doesn't change.  His girlfriend takes him to Houston, but when his behavior drives her away, J. T. is left with only Dr. Now to help.  

We know that J.T. is somewhere between 800 and 900 pounds, so of course he has a girlfriend.  I'm sure she fell for his sparkling personality and his smile (it's always the smile).  Of course, it seems this same personality drives her away.  Be prepared for an insufferable jerk who complains that no one is helping him ever, even if they're feeding him, bathing him and wiping his enormous ass. 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread. It will be open during the US East Coast and West Coast showings.

No spoilers or outside media.  We should all experience it together in real (a.k.a. TV) time. 

Original air date 2020.01.22

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Hey, Pounders! I'm checking in here from my hotel room in Houston. If I weren't clear across town from it I'd have snapped a pic of Dr. Now's office to post here tonight. 

My eating habit is a salad I made here in my room-with-kitchenette, with greens, avocado, chicken, and ranch dressing.

Edited by Jeeves
oxford comma
  • Love 18

He’s already reminding me of Tracy, who carried 400 lbs of her weight in her bottom half and didn’t get surgery because of that. She lost the weight through dieting before getting skin surgery.

• Love 5

Cute dog.   

He's from Claremore, OK 

That Lymphadema looks horrible.    I hope he's a success story, otherwise one infection, and he'll be gone.   

He's always been huge.    It's sad about the parents.  

The girlfriend is very overweight too.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3