Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

His personality DOES NOT "cover up" that giant human he's carrying around on his leg there, lady.

What's wrong with her?

Just got done listening to my husband request a song on Cousin Brucie's show on Sirrius  XM.  During which he talked to the Cousin and revealed our names and his website.  Sigh.  Though, for our 40th wedding anniversary,  he did request Burnin Love by Elvis.  Brucie chuckled and it was played. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

"I don't want him to be mad at me." 😞

Peanut butter is his guilty pleasure...but the rest of his eating habits are just whatever...

Whoever wrote this script for him... Oy.

He's about 900 pounds and inhales pizzas all day, but peanut butter is his guilty pleasure. Um, OK. 

1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

We have one here where I live in Salem, Massachusetts!  I'm proud!  Ha ha...but it's actually really popular.  

Hey neighbor! I live in Salem too! 

Jesus, 15 minutes in and I think I have Bingo.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I have my back to the screen (reading while eating) and heard 'Reese's.' My thought was, "I'm not seeing a problem here."

I had an honest-to-goodness substance abuse problem with Reese's. It was bad for a while.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Good grief! He wins the gold medal for eating! I’ve seen all the 600 lb life episodes and I don’t think anyone - ANYONE - has ever been so over-the-top in love with food. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

His personality DOES NOT "cover up" that giant human he's carrying around on his leg there, lady.

What's wrong with her?

What personality does this asshat have? He's a dink and yells at her if she's not quick enough with the grub. 

Just now, sagittarius sue said:

What are those?  Taco sandwiches?

Taco sandwiches with pizza stuffing and cookie dough topping. side of fries. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's about 900 pounds and inhales pizzas all day, but peanut butter is his guilty pleasure. Um, OK. 

Hey neighbor! I live in Salem too! 

Jesus, 15 minutes in and I think I have Bingo.

I think I remember that!  Love this place.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

What's wrong with her?

By comparison, she's healthy. Maybe that plus feeling needed by someone is doing it for her.

But she's got to be around the mid-300's herself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

An entire container of ice cream is not a single serving, J.T.!

Someone hasn't met Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I'll polish off a quart in one sitting which is why it's not allowed in my house anymore.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

An entire container of ice cream is not a single serving, J.T.!

Speak for yourself. 😄  Seriously, though, I had to stop eating Halo and go back to the individual novelties like fudgesicles. That ice cream stuff is the work of Satan, I tell you what.

• Love 11

Hey y’all! Looks like we’re in for quite a ride tonight. My 16-year old is having surgery in the morning so this episode looks to be the perfect thing to distract me from my anxiety. I’m feeling extra snarky, too. Hopefully JT won’t be reading any comments. 

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, Splashes said:

Doctor: tells him hes going to die by 31 because of his weight.

JT: eats more because hes sad hes going to die

god hes a 6W lightbulb

He's all chuffed because he's made it to 32 and hasn't died yet. What a rich life. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

We should take bets on how long he endures the car ride before the fast food restaurant stop.

I give it 10 minutes.