Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Hi Y'all--first one in the chat, after missing three live chats!  Happy to be here.  Hoping for a satisfying snarkfest.

Oh wow, I missed the first three episodes too. At least I know that I'm not alone.😊

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

He hates being asked to bring in the groceries he's going to eat? Oh, fuck off you lazy, corpulent bastard. 

Jessica - push back from the table. Don't try to eat with him because he's a compulsive eater.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, gameshowjunkie said:

You could stop bringing him food, dumbass.

Her self esteem is in the cellar. "I don't want him to get mad at me". Jesus, girl. Have a little pride. No boyfriend is better than this pizza pounding lump. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I’ve never understood how the people on these shows can just sit and eat while staring blankly. I physically can’t eat without reading. Even watching TV doesn’t work. That’s why I hate eating out with people. Luckily everyone is on their phones now.

We must have been separated at birth. If I can't read, I can't eat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Good evening Pounders!  My eating habits tonight were Teriyaki Chicken and Beef with a side of Steamfresh vegetables.

However, I was eating this at the beginning of the show when it was shown that J. T. was using his lipodema(?) as a tray for his pizza!!!  Killed my appetite quick A F!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

You can blur it all you want but I recognize my One True Love Reese's peanut butter cups and my other One True Love Reese's Pieces. 

I love Reese's. He shouldn't be eating it, but I understand the temptation. 

• Love 3

Christ with the "my parents were addicts" excuse with zero self awareness that YOU have become an addict, too. 

J.T.'s table leg is killing me.

Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

WTF, a HOTDOG restaurant!? I done heard it all! 😆

You have never seen a Nathan's?

Another sad drugged-up parents story...  I do feel sorry for him, he tried to work and take care of his family, but eating... though predisposition to addiction is genetic, he just chose food instead of drug... 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

WTF, a HOTDOG restaurant!? I done heard it all! 😆

We have one here where I live in Salem, Massachusetts!  I'm proud!  Ha ha...but it's actually really popular.  

• Love 2
Just now, babyhouseman said:

I have a batch of homemade peanut butter cups waiting for their chocolate coating firming up in the freezer right now. I try to tell myself it's healthier than the brand name ones but I just sifted a cup of icing sugar into the mixing bowl soooo....

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

I have my back to the screen (reading while eating) and heard 'Reese's.' My thought was, "I'm not seeing a problem here."

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I couldn't rewatch Bethany because she sucks.

So instead I had my evening eating habit, which was a cup of two good yogurt.

Yay....breakfast pizza!

I caught her ending monologue about how she was scared she'd fail (as she sat in her chair staring into space).

• LOL 2
  • Love 2