Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: J. T.'s Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Hey, Pounders! I'm checking in here from my hotel room in Houston. If I weren't clear across town from it I'd have snapped a pic of Dr. Now's office to post here tonight. 

My eating habit is a salad I made here in my room-with-kitchenette, with greens, avocado, chicken, and ranch dressing.

I love an Oxford comma. I salute your editing ethics.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Hi Pounders! I’m here for the Lymphedema that ate Houston. My eating habit tonight is a turkey breast patty, cauliflower tots and a salad. 

Let your snark flag fly!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Very odd shape to him.  He's not all that fat up top but the lower portion makes me dizzy.

Kinda like julian assante. Hopefully he will be more tolerable than that family.

• Love 3

I cannot fathom the pain of hunger (when you are not actually starving) being worse than the pain of living in a body like that.

"Food is better than sex"...um. I'm guessing the latter isn't much of an option.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Woohoo, hello Pounder Pals! I missed you all ANDmanaged to miss the first three episodes of this season. 😤 Oh well, I'm here now. 😊

Me, too!  Great, GREAT ep for us to start on!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

No tattoos.  That's first.

Maybe he does have some, they're just lost in his folds. 

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

He's scared! He's terrified! 

Glad to know J.T. got the script down. 

He has Bingo cards too. 

And I cannot wait to get a load of his girlfriend. He loves pizza more than her. 

• Love 1

I’ve never understood how the people on these shows can just sit and eat while staring blankly. I physically can’t eat without reading. Even watching TV doesn’t work. That’s why I hate eating out with people. Luckily everyone is on their phones now.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Hey, Pounders! I'm checking in here from my hotel room in Houston. If I weren't clear across town from it I'd have snapped a pic of Dr. Now's office to post here tonight. 

My eating habit is a salad I made here in my room-with-kitchenette, with greens, avocado, chicken, and ranch dressing.

Sorry you are here in our nasty weather.

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Maybe he does have some, they're just lost in his folds. 

He has Bingo cards too. 

And I cannot wait to get a load of his girlfriend. He loves pizza more than her. 

No Jane Sprat with this one.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

The way he is talking about eating, I can't see him succeeding.  All peace and joy and no trouble while I am eating...

Someone should explain why the heck he took his plates to his bed instead of eating at the table he has in the kitchen.

His girlfriend is also very obese.  I hope they tag-team and both go on Dr. Now's diet.

My eating habit today was chicken noodle soup for lunch, and don't know what for dinner just yet.  Maybe I will make a type of non-sweet 'cheesecake'... I have to use this homemade farm cheese before it goes bad.

• Love 7