Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Public Displays of Affection

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Reality star Alexis Bellino ("The Real Housewife of Orange County") and her beau come aboard Valor; Capt. Lee comes to a decision about Rhylee's future; Ashton invites guests to join the crew for a night out; Kate invites Tanner to a sleep-over.

Airs January 13, 2020.

13 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

was really hoping this Kate chasing Tanner stuff was going to be misleading previews.  

It’s too bad Hot Jesus didn’t show up to distract her from such a sad decision. Get a vibrator, Kate! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Why is Mr Bad Back dancing an Irish jig exactly!?

I never want to hear “bru” again in my life please. 

Right? I loved how he's in so much pain, but can jump around doing his jig. My guess is it's pain from being called out by an "Instagram chef" on the last charter, so he's preplanning his excuses. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
43 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Asston, hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I’m so glad Captain Lee made that decision and we got to see Asston’s face when he told him!

The first time I actually enjoyed seeing Asston's perfectly square head! Lol

• LOL 17
  • Love 6

Sorry Asston.  The reason you’re not getting what you want is because you’re a bad manager and the Capt. told you so.  I’m confident he won’t be able to make it work.

Yep “she’s 3rd and I’ll treat her that way.”

eta 

Courtney is right.  Brian is an idiot. He’s not worth crying over.  

Nice of Kevin to rat her out.  Hilarity to ensue.

Karma! Baby douchebru on the floor!

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16

Alexis Bellino must have a new agent - just saw her on “Marriage Boot Camp - Family Edition”not long ago.  Good for her with her new life - Jim Bellino did not look like fun to be married to.   I feel bad for Courtney & Brian - we all know that texting your feelings either way always backfires. I don’t know if he’s been sincere or not with his feelings but it’s clear, after some hesitation, she is feeling him now.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Ugh, Kate, just stay away from Tanner. He skeeves me out so much. I don't know why Courtney would call him a "playboy". He's more like a clumsy, horny teenager. 

Courtney seems to buy a lot of Tanner's BS.

At least Kate admits she has “hideous” tastes, and of course doofus Tanner is too hammered to perform.

It's only 5 days now, Kate.  You can do better.  (Or is this production drama for the finish line?)

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Throw the whole deck crew away (except Rhylee). Why is it that some men of my generation think it’s acceptable to break up via text? It just shows how little he respected Courtney. I do agree with Brian on one thing, Courtney should keep their private matters private. Simone is so sweet. She’s taking care of Kevin the same person who was once disrespectful to her earlier in the season. I hope he felt like crap, while having to be dependent on her. I’m not surprised that Kate would want to hook up with Tanner after he slept with the stew she hates most. She’s just gross.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 7

At the start of the season, Kate expresses interest in Tanner. He chooses Simone.

Tonight, they decide to go home together. 10 minutes later, he's all over the charter guest.

Later that night, Kate goes to get him, and he's not available.

And still, she wants to hook up with the guy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

Please explain Simone in what way is Kate being condescending to you? Bye Felicia is right!

Trust Simone on this...she's smart...she has a math degree. I know, she keeps telling me.

====

Sorry, njbchlover, I just went back to read other comments...you beat me to it.

Edited by LaLaLaLa
Updated due to similar comment
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Alexis and all that PDA and jumping on her new SO was just really vomit-inducing.  She acted like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth while on the RHOC.  And I agree, she's got a new agent but this reality teevee star business can't be THAT lucrative?  I mean, Marriage Boot Camp Family Edition?  That all seemed like a whole buncha nuttin, with the exception of her trying to get it on with that Cory guy's brother. She's kinda acting slutty Jesus Jugs now! 

• Love 8

Courtney has never seemed that into Brian, at least the way the show has been edited. In fact, I wasn't sure she was into guys. I think she has enjoyed the attention Brian has been giving her but that's about it. She never seemed that into him. If those were real emotions, I'm shocked.

That said, Brian shouldn't have said that over text. Douche move.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Courtney has never seemed that into Brian, at least the way the show has been edited. In fact, I wasn't sure she was into guys. I think she has enjoyed the attention Brian has been giving her but that's about it. She never seemed that into him. If those were real emotions, I'm shocked.

I'm kind of in agreement.  Brian was a jerk to try to start this conversation over text, but I never got the idea that she and Brian were having any kind of serious relationship.  I mean, they are on a reality show, are at very different points in their lives (he has a kid, after all) and don't really appear to have a lot in common. 

7 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Asston is basically told by Capt Lee to be a manager and work it out but Asston can't help saying to Rhylee that the guests only liked her because they only get her in small doses.  Way to make it work Asston.

In fairness to Ashton, Rhylee kind of brought that comment on herself.  It's interesting to me.  Rhylee "won" in the sense that Captain Lee isn't going to fire her, but her "prize" is basically having nothing change. 

• Love 7

Here I was thinking Simone was done with bringing up her math degree, but here she is, bringing it up again! Yes Simone, you're SO much better at life than everyone else because you have a degree in math, yet it took you HOW long to master simple serving basics?? She probably earned her math degree quicker than it took her to learn how to open a bottle of champagne.

Edited by sara1025
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

All the Brus sticking together and the women always running around with their heads cut off.

Rhylee just said to Kate she is having MAJOR problems with these dudes.

Kate: oh, hey! Do you mind if I bring Tanner back?  

No solidarity whatsoever! 

PLUS.....there is a whole club full of guys for a one night stand!

I guess Kate prefers to cock-block. 

I am piss at Kate for that, too.  I wanted to see the Charter guests get on with the deck crew. 🤣

I am tired of Kate and her Beavis & Butthead face!   (The blond one)

She needs bangs! 

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

No solidarity whatsoever! 

PLUS.....there is a whole club full of guys for a one night stand!

I guess Kate prefers to cock-block. 

I am piss at Kate for that, too.  I wanted to see the Charter guests get on with the deck crew. 🤣

Rhylee has routinely sold Kate out to bond with the deck crew, we wouldn’t have seen them hookup because they can’t bring them back to the boat and production makes them stick together.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Rhylee has routinely sold Kate out to bond with the deck crew, we wouldn’t have seen them hookup because they can’t bring them back to the boat and production makes them stick together.

I didn’t want to re-write what people already know or have posted about this episode.  Just what annoyed me. 🤣

Yes....!  All the girls keep doing this to each other.

I talked a lot before about Rhylee wanting to get on with Courtney’s guy.

They can hang out outside on the dock.  When Kate had a thing with a guy that worked on another boat one season....??? Is this what it was?

She can just say...hey, come back with me to the dock.

Then nookie by the Thai sea.....with some stolen boat booze....all night.   Very.....romantic! 💕

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

When Kate had a thing with a guy that worked on another boat one season....??? Is this what it was?

If you mean hot Jesus he didn’t work on another boat he owned a sailboat docked in a nearby slip in the marina so she went there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Grow up, Simone. If the kiss they were referring to was that peck Tan Tan and Kate shared in the van, why do you give a shit? Why give a shit about anything they may have done?

She had a crush on him.

Kate wants to twist the knife.

She was being condescending to Simone too, “think you can handle that?”

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, scrb said:

She was being condescending to Simone too, “think you can handle that?”

Given where she started the season that’s a legitimate question.

Kate and Tanner were flirting before he even noticed Simone.

• Love 21
2 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I'm kind of in agreement.  Brian was a jerk to try to start this conversation over text, but I never got the idea that she and Brian were having any kind of serious relationship.  I mean, they are on a reality show, are at very different points in their lives (he has a kid, after all) and don't really appear to have a lot in common. 

In fairness to Ashton, Rhylee kind of brought that comment on herself.  It's interesting to me.  Rhylee "won" in the sense that Captain Lee isn't going to fire her, but her "prize" is basically having nothing change. 

Captain basically told them to suck it up and deal for the last two charters.

He forced people who didn’t like each other to work together.

Of course Ashton wants nothing to do with her, the way she’s snapped at him these two seasons.

Why would he want to be around her any more than he needs to?  He wants to minimize chances for any more fights.  And whose fault that she chooses to eat in the cabin alone?

She screams at them so they don’t want to be around her.

Just now, biakbiak said:

Given where she started the season that’s a legitimate question.

Kate and Tanner were flirting before he even noticed Simone.

Yeah I’m sure it was completely innocuous, no condescension in her tone.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, scrb said:

Yeah I’m sure it was completely innocuous, no condescension in her tone.

Clearly MMV but the direct quote was “I am going to let you girls handle dinner service, you got this! Don’t mess it up.” Not “think you can handle this?” When she whispered a response  Kate asked her “are you comfortable with that?” To which Simone responsed “yeah, yeah”.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 23