Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Public Displays of Affection

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

22 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Well she no longer has her King to pay the bills 🤣.  Maybe the OC needs Slutty Jesus Jugs to lighten it up. 

Ummm...that would be Tamra, y'know, since a few years ago, when she got all baptized and everything!   😂

Actually it was Tamara who called Alexis Jesus Jugs. At the time Alexis was quite a vocal Christian, stating her husband was her king as per the Bible. Jim later threatened to sue Tamara over the Jesus Jugs statement. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, esco1822 said:
16 hours ago, spunky said:

I’m going to disagree strongly with this. Aside from being told she wasn’t a good second stew, I don’t think she’s been treated poorly by Kate at all. I’ll go sit in a corner by myself.

I’m sitting with you, friend.  The bottom fell when Simone was not able to interact with the guests. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Actually it was Tamara who called Alexis Jesus Jugs. At the time Alexis was quite a vocal Christian, stating her husband was her king as per the Bible. Jim later threatened to sue Tamara over the Jesus Jugs statement. 

And is currently suing her over something different.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

Seriously?  For what?  Copyright infringement?

Badmouthing him on Heather McDonald's podcast. I think about an injury sustained at his tramp(oline) park and saying the person threatened to sue? Shannon was also there and he tried suing her as well but that part got dismissed. Tam-balls was still on the hook, last I heard. 

• Love 4
On 1/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, hisbunkie said:

Tamra isn't clever enough to have come up with that term herself.  I saw people calling Alexis that on Internet message boards well before Tamra blurted it out on a reunion show, but of course she took full credit for it.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Badmouthing him on Heather McDonald's podcast. I think about an injury sustained at his tramp(oline) park and saying the person threatened to sue? Shannon was also there and he tried suing her as well but that part got dismissed. Tam-balls was still on the hook, last I heard. 

The Heather McDonald comments and suit are a different issue. Back in 2012 Bellino threatened to take “legal action” over Tamara calling Alexis “Jesus Jugs”. Bellino thought it was insulting to all Christians, blasphemous and worthy of legal action. 

• Love 1
On 1/14/2020 at 5:57 AM, dleighg said:

I thought her boyfriend was doing what all the deckhand boys are doing-- getting terrified that she sees him as "marriage material" and he's "just having fun." Every time she started saying "let's get married" he looked scared to death.

Not only that, it was super cringey when she kept saying "I love you" waiting for him to say it back and he just turned his head.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Regalbegal said:

I get the need for a little action (respect), but Tanner is not only a gross human being but seems like he would be a lousy, lazy lay especially when drunk (which he is, mostly).  Honestly, if she absolutely needs an on deck booty call option she might be better off with Kevin - at least the mutual hatred might make things interesting!

Overall, the cast this season (minus Courtney) is awful and everyone is wrong, it is just levels of wrong.  Rhylee is definitely combative and not easy to get along with, but Ashton is an awful manager, rude, assaultive, and a HR nightmare.  Kate is often rude and dismissive of the stew she doesn't like or thinks is not up to her standards - it is fine to point out areas needing work, but every season there is one stew she not only is curt to but gossips behind his/her back with the other stew etc (this is not what a manager does).  Simone, on the other hand, seems unwilling to accept her faults/current limits and understand that her learning is not the main goal here, it is running the ship.   The male deckhands are gross and stupid.  Kevin is sexist and pissy, and an "eh" chef. The Captain has been ineffective in dealing with this mess.  This level of un-likability tips the show from silly fun into unpleasant to watch at times. 

Agreed!

Kate does tend to be rude and dismissive of the stew she doesn't like and that's one of the main reasons why I'm always hot and cold with her. I do admit that she brings entertainment to the show tho and like her when she's being funny catty and not mean girl catty and I'm am absolutely here for it when she's being "call you on your shit" Kate with a calm and dismissive tone (I.E. when she's dealing with Kevin or Ashtons BS)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

The Heather McDonald comments and suit are a different issue. Back in 2012 Bellino threatened to take “legal action” over Tamara calling Alexis “Jesus Jugs”. Bellino thought it was insulting to all Christians, blasphemous and worthy of legal action. 

Both issues involved attorneys and lawsuits, either threatened or real.  Jim has a friend who is a shady attorney who also helped him file multiple business bankruptcies, and he is constantly playing the lawsuit card.  The Jesus Jugs lawsuit went nowhere, but the trampoline park comments are still costing Tamra and Shannon a lot of money in legal fees.

Back to the episode -- Alexis is trying WAY to hard to demonstrate that she is definitely over that control freak Jim Bellino.  There's nothing worse than hanging out with a couple who constantly have their tongues down each other's throats.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 6:29 AM, spunky said:

I believe the person who originally said that women don’t get along and they’ll never travel with an all female crew, just says things to be different. I’ve seen them on other message boards for other shows and they’re the same way. I think they have their own brand of humor which most of the times falls flat with everyone else.

😂😂 you all can still sit at the table with me and have cyber scones and coffee. We all see things differently and that’s okay.

I don't find a troll amusing at all.  Yes, people can see things differently, but it doesn't mean I have to respect that or share a cyber scone.

I'm so glad many posters here have been sharing their what I find humorous burns. I find myself feeling frustrated with the show and fast forward or just stop watching. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nokat said:

I don't find a troll amusing at all.  Yes, people can see things differently, but it doesn't mean I have to respect that or share a cyber scone.

I'm so glad many posters here have been sharing their what I find humorous burns. I find myself feeling frustrated with the show and fast forward or just stop watching. 

You are confusing two topics.  The troll was a poster, and the scones were about disagreeing about whether or not Kate had been exceptionally mean to Kate.  I don't think anyone wants to respect the unfunny puns and sexists comments.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, luvthepros said:

I forgot what the corner is for. I think I want to join you all but not sure of the reason.

The corner was for the people who disagreed with my feelings about Kate. I could have sworn that I invited everyone out of the corner so that we could all share coffee and scones.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, spunky said:

The corner was for the people who disagreed with my feelings about Kate. I could have sworn that I invited everyone out of the corner so that we could all share coffee and scones.

Orange-cranberry scones are a particular favorite of mine...just saying...

• Love 5
13 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

Kevin, DOUCHE.

Baby DOUCHE.  Wannabe who thinks he's one of the big douches.

Just watched all the after show stuff and of course the "brus" all doubled down on their douchebaggery.  Those evil wimmins made them do it.  barf.

devil dress.jpg

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

You are confusing two topics.  The troll was a poster, and the scones were about disagreeing about whether or not Kate had been exceptionally mean to Kate.  I don't think anyone wants to respect the unfunny puns and sexists comments.

Thank you!!

On 1/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, hisbunkie said:

Actually it was Tamara who called Alexis Jesus Jugs.

This may have been mentioned already, but Tamra did NOT come up with the Jesus Jugs name for Alexis. It was (IIRC) a poster on TWOP. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And just one more thing...is Asshat Asston EVER going to go away?

• Love 3

I haven't read this whole discussion, but enough to feel like I'm the only one on Ashton's side. I don't like him when he's drunk, but sober, I like him. I think he is a good bosun. On the other hand, Riley is consistently inappropriate in the way she talks to her superiors, and it's not just Ashton. She was exactly the same way with Chandler and Ross. She goes from zero to 60 in a split second over basically NOTHING. She gets pissed because they assign her work that is consistent with her rank, 3rd deck hand, but then she complains that they treat her differently and don't let her in. We've had plenty of female deck hands on this show and they have been treated just the same as the guys, and I feel like Riley is no different. To lose your shit at your boss the way she does, you'd better have a really good excuse, and an exit plan. I can't imagine ever talking to my boss like that. She has a very distorted sense of her place in the hierarchy of the boat and what is appropriate. And I think Kate has been so inappropriate inserting herself into the situation and egging Riley on. I would LOVE to see Kate have to manage her for just one charter, and see how she handles it when Riley feels disrespected because she is told to fill toilet paper dispensers or vacuum. Because, you know, that's 3rd stew level crap. Just like cleaning the Jacuzzi is 3rd deckhand level crap.

Edited by Teri313
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Rhylee has never once complained about doing a job no matter what it is she does it.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. She has consistently complained about the menial tasks she's given, like they're giving her low-level work to intentionally keep her down. In my one example, she was bitching about having to clean the jacuzzi. Hey, that's my take. I just don't see her as someone with a rational head on her shoulders. She might be a "hard worker," but she is also unpredictable (or predictably hair-triggerish), inappropriately challenging to authority, and an extreme hot head. And we KNOW that she has the ability to control herself, because she does so with Captain Lee - albiet to manipulate the situation - but she is clearly capable of it. I think she just wants to be higher on the food chain and that's where she loses it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Teri313 said:

She has consistently complained about the menial tasks she's given, like they're giving her low-level work to intentionally keep her down. In my one example, she was bitching about having to clean the jacuzzi.

I noticed that and was of two minds. Of course, someone has to clean the jacuzzi (Rylee I'm talking to you). That's just truth. But it did seem that Ashton took particular glee giving her the &%$# job while the "boys" did the "manly" things. She did the job, she just bitched about it. I mean, most people don't sing a happy song while doing crap work.

• Love 16
4 hours ago, dleighg said:

I noticed that and was of two minds. Of course, someone has to clean the jacuzzi (Rylee I'm talking to you). That's just truth. But it did seem that Ashton took particular glee giving her the &%$# job while the "boys" did the "manly" things. She did the job, she just bitched about it. I mean, most people don't sing a happy song while doing crap work.

Plus she's accurately labeling the task as retaliation for side stepping getting fired. Last season Chandler was a terrible boss and terrible person and even Ross and Ashton had a problem with his leadership. Ross was the most tolerant of Riley last season but in all honesty I don't want to be "tolerated" especially when there really isn't anything that big to be "tolerant" about. Tolerance implies that you have been inconvenienced by my presence and not particularly liking me isn't grounds to "tolerate" me. It just means that you have to put your big boy pants on and go on about a respectful interaction. Slipping in an undertone of animosity and aggravation isn't being civil or respectful it's still letting it be known that you have an unsubstantiated issue with me that you are happy to make me aware of in order to make me feel uncomfortable in your presence. It's really a thing people. I've been on the other side of it. It's designed to make you chose whether to let them gleefully humble you or shoot yourself in the foot so they can build a case against you and continue the antagonist behavior. Lose, lose for the subordinate. As a woman all Riley had to do was be resistant to the idea of how a good little girl should act around the men and instead respond as strongly as a man would to get them gunning for her.

The problem I have is that yes Riley does deserve reprimand at times but the type of reprimand that is dished out to Riley isn't the same as what would be dished out to a man doing the same thing. The brand that's issued out to Riley is laced with "know your place woman, how dare you step out of line, I'll show you" instead of "okay crewman this is what needs to happen moving forward, the chain of command needs to be respected and as for the disciplinary action for this particular issue I'm going to have you on watch tonight because your behavior was unprofessional and took away from the crews job performance as a whole". Once you separate the way in which the deck crew is choosing to punish Riley and what their TRUE reasoning behind their animosity is then it becomes increasingly clear that Riley isn't really the one that's mostly at fault. I actually think its unfair to judge Riley based on the idea that she hasn't found a stealth, clever way to dodge the misogyny without landing in a pile of shit herself. Think about that. She's faulted for not finding some demure way to handle shit that she shouldn't HAVE TO deal with in the first place and I think that also fuels Rileys combative nature. Not only does she have these douches coming for her but she's judged for being loud and abrasive when dealing with behavior that is inappropriate and unacceptable to begin with. That would make me fucking furious too. Actually it has when I was stuck in situations like that. Oh so because I'm not tying a bow on my appalled reaction to YOUR repulsive behavior I'M the problem. REALLY?!? It's okay to take issue with such sexist situations but make sure when you address it you sit with your legs crossed, pinky up, with a smooth, soothing voice and a debutant smile so as not to offend the men. GTFOH!

There were examples of other female deckhands getting along fine and doing their job with no problems but those are the females that had softer personalities. Not saying weak personalities but softer and more gentle mannerisms. Also there was a female deck (blond Jenn?)  hand that was really not having a good time with the bosun (BD or BDMed). Can't remember which one who was really on her ass. Granted she had a bit of of the same defensiveness and chip that Riley has but no where near the same level but because she did show a bit of defiance it's blown into a huge deal. There was even a discussion about her having to announce her trips to the bathroom cause the bosun was already "soooo frustrated" with his female deckhand.  The men take it so personal when a female doesn't just smile and nod. Any slight issue with a female and she's just sooooooo difficult to work with.  Let's not forget that Connie was called a c*** by one of the deckhands and Connie was one of the most beloved deckhands by her crew. Also, as much as Eddie stepped in it with Rocky he really was a good bosun and wasn't a dick to his female crew so yeah they got along fine under THOSE conditions who wouldn't?

Women tend to tolerate a lot also. We've been conditioned to decide what hill we want to die on. We've gotten pretty good at letting things just go and not really taking issue with anything because we are faced with soooooooooooooooooooo much of it alllllllllllllllllllll the time. The idea of correcting EVERY man we come across is such a daunting and exhausting prospect. Judging a woman based on how other women have behaved in other situations isn't an accurate comparison. Some woman chose the path of least resistance. Doesn't mean it's the right decision just that it's the most convenient decision. Riley doesn't beat to that drum and I'm pretty sure even she wishes she could at times but that's not how she's built. Riley reminds me a lot of me when I was younger. She needs to find her footing for sure but home girl ain't wrong with what she's putting up with this season (and last).

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 21
19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Earlier this season Tanner also bitched about cleaning the jacuzzi.

Also, grumbling about work doesn't really sink the ship or anything so who cares???

It's only annoying to someone who wants to be petty and find an excuse to be mad at Riley like Ashton.  Ashton finds fault in everything Riley does because he has it in for her. I have a serious issue with the unwritten law that a person has to perform their job with bubbly enthusiasm and has to be jovial and personable when going on about their duties that require labor. That serious, and to the point responses is taken as attitude or negative body language. I'm not a dancing monkey (and women are demanded of this more than men) Look, as long as I'm answering your questions, performing the tasks and responding respectfully then leave me to it and fuck off. Don't repeat questions because you are giving me a chance to deliver an answer more sweetly and don't over analyze my body language because you sense some tension. The idea that an interaction has to be COMPLETELY absent of any discord is an unreasonable demand to make. You can require respectful behavior but you don't get to then determine what levels of body language or vocal tone is deemed unacceptable. Sure, blatant acts of disrespect like extreme tone of voice or outward gestures of disrespect is obviously inappropriate but it's when Ashton uses Riley's quiet distress against her as well. Like when they were tying the knot and she was visibly flustered and confused about what was going on and probably a bit on guard cause she knows she's baited at every turn (and she ain't wrong). That is infuriating to watch. The pouncing at every opportunity.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 14
On 1/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, scrb said:

She screams at them so they don’t want to be around her.

It always makes me wonder why a woman yelling back at a man is viewed as 'screaming' or 'giving attitude' etc., whereas no descriptors are attached to a guy responding in the same way?

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 1/10/2020 at 9:16 AM, OnceSane said:

Airs January 13, 2020.

I wonder how Rhylee would be received as a bosun? I remember when Tyler was hired as a deckhand and Rhylee was very encouraging as his deck mate (of course she was sleeping with the guy which may have helped). Her attitude only became bitter when the Ross and Ashton began offering to train Tyler to do activities that they never offered her. Any ideas? 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I would LOVE to see Kate have to manage her for just one charter, and see how she handles it when Riley feels disrespected because she is told to fill toilet paper dispensers or vacuum. Because, you know, that's 3rd stew level crap. Just like cleaning the Jacuzzi is 3rd deckhand level crap.

Rhylee does help out with indoor tasks.  We've seen her doing laundry, as well as the various ways the outdoor folks pitch in with the kitchen when needed.   She didn't appear to have any problems with or when doing laundry or the other tasks.

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I haven't read this whole discussion, but enough to feel like I'm the only one on Ashton's side. I don't like him when he's drunk, but sober, I like him. I think he is a good bosun.

People can be obnoxious when they're drunk. But you don't stick your unwanted tongue down a woman's throat - TWICE - just because you're drunk. You don't attack the van you're riding in JUST because you're drunk. Maybe he holds it better together when he's not liquored up, but these behaviors are indicators of a bigger problem. 

I agree with a lot of what you've said about Rhylee. I have my own issues with her. But I do not think Ashton is a good bosun. Lee even told him that his idea to just fire Rhylee, instead of trying to manage her, was not the behavior of a good leader. I also think he's very gamey - I feel like he intentionally set Ryhlee up with that fishing trip, maybe even hoped she'd get in trouble over it. 

He's immature and petty and unprofessional. I liked him a lot last season, but I really changed my opinion of him this year.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

The preview shows Rhylee screeching like a banshee in the street at the guys and being nasty and abusive to the girls on the car. Ashton level nasty.

Real bosun material.

But then Malia is reportedly the bosun in Med next season so I don’t put anything past Bravo.

Just imagine a crew full of Rhylees. I bet people would line up for that.

45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

People can be obnoxious when they're drunk. But you don't stick your unwanted tongue down a woman's throat - TWICE - just because you're drunk. You don't attack the van you're riding in JUST because you're drunk. Maybe he holds it better together when he's not liquored up, but these behaviors are indicators of a bigger problem. 

As stated by Tina Fey in Wine Country: "Just remember guys, whatever gets said, is probably what the person has always felt, and the alcohol just let it out."

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

The preview shows Rhylee screeching like a banshee in the street at the guys and being nasty and abusive to the girls on the car. Ashton level nasty.

We also see Kevin call her a bitch so I'm going to reserve judgment until the full episode airs. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Real bosun material.

But then Malia is reportedly the bosun in Med next season so I don’t put anything past Bravo.

Just imagine a crew full of Rhylees. I bet people would line up for that.

Ashton level nasty? That's a huge mischaracterisation considering how physically threatening Ashton has shown himself to be.  But anyway,  Rhylee is shown asking what happened? and Kate responds in that clip "what do you think happened Rhylee" and it seems to me that Kate's not happy with Rhylee cause she was a part of the blow up and instead of keeping a lid on it like Kate does on many but not ALL occasions she's trying to throw some blame Rhylee's way.  It's easy, EVEN as a woman to be mad at the chick that doesn't ever let any of the shit go by and that's who Rhylee is. She's never just gonna eat shit with a knife and a fork whereas Kate will on occasion swallow it whole and keep it moving. Not to say that both options aren't relevant depending on the situation but I actually don't appreciate Kate making Rhylee the scape goat cause Rhylee didn't take the opportunity to just shut it. That's the main grievance the men have with Rhylee. That she pushes back instead of just taking the bullshit and keeping quiet. Hey, I'm one of those chicks in a drunken situation that is annoyed as hell with the loud mouth girl that just can't stop from antagonising the situation but considering what these boys have pulled all season and the abuse they've inflicted on the women in varying degrees...... FUCK OFF KATE!!

I am so over it being Rhylees fault that SHE can't control HER temper but excusable for the MEN to be the ANTAGONISTS over and over and over again to the point of being physically intimidating/threatening and verbally abusive. I'm pretty sure that's why Rhylee goes off on Kate like that. Nothing worse than another woman telling you you didn't perform your expected deescalating duty of being compliant to the angry men and fulfill their expectations of submission. At this point I don't know why anyone thinks that Rhylee should have any FUCKS to give or why she should even give them the satisfaction of her "behaving". Fuck it, if I were Rhylee and Motherfuckers want to continue being fucked up assholes then I'd be all "Hold.My.Beer!!" 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Maybe Kate says that to Rhylee because Rhylee felt it was her business to tell Simone that Kate and Tanner kissed?  

Well if that's the case then it's absolutely hysterical that Kate thinks the act of sharing the info is more damaging than Kate actually fucking Tanner which she had planned to do with no real worries about it getting back to Simone. Just sayin'.  

If the spin is that Rhylee sharing the info is way more of an offense than oh I don't know Kate's intentions to sleep with the guy Simone already hooked up with and liked then damn that's some grade A scape goating for sure!

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Maybe Kate says that to Rhylee because Rhylee felt it was her business to tell Simone that Kate and Tanner kissed?  

I thought that Courtney was the one who tells her? But maybe I wasn’t paying attention.

Since the editing on previews is notoriously misleading, I shall wait and see but Kate has only talked about Rhylee behind her to defend her and the reverse isn’t true I shall wait and see.

• Love 4

I think Riley has a terrible, terrible attitude and is way too combative, like, the girl has some fucking issues. I don't expect her to be submissive, but she can be shockingly rude. She's a hard worker and is frustrated that she's not getting to do more challenging tasks, but isn't she also the one who insists on tying fishing knots that nobody else knows instead of the universal ones that can be quickly undone in a crunch moment?

That said, I also think that the boys have treated her horribly and Ashton has been a really bad manager. He also totally set her up with that fishing trip and then tried to throw her under the boat with Captain Lee, which is why Kate ratted him out. If he didn't want to her to say anything, he shouldn't have opened his trap in front of her. 

• Love 8
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:
On 1/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, Teri313 said:

People can be obnoxious when they're drunk. But you don't stick your unwanted tongue down a woman's throat - TWICE - just because you're drunk. You don't attack the van you're riding in JUST because you're drunk

Don’t forget ashton also needlessly “helped” Courtney out of a trolley thing by putting his hand on her ass before they got to the club. He might not have been sober but he wasn’t yet Smashton or whatever his stupid alter ego is called. I was so glad she said something to him. 

I felt so terrible for Courtney. I know exactly the feeling she had when you get something like that text in the middle of the day & then you have to function the rest of the day. I’m cringing now-that pit in your stomach is awful. (I’ve dated a few “Brian’s.”) She is wonderful on Twitter-she calls out people that make sexist comments to her. I am a huge Kate fan (I personally love other women) but my Courtney love is starting to get to the same level. I wish I had her self respect in my 20s. 

• Love 10

I really thought that Capt Lee would have taken a stripe off Ashton and busted him down to Senior Deckhand, embarrassed yourself, embarrassed the boat. Ashton still being coddled on account of the accident last season. But the casting for deckhands really jumped the shark this season. I’m not a progressive but that group is the walking, talking definition of toxic masculinity, what I’d just call assholes.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

Don’t forget ashton also needlessly “helped” Courtney out of a trolley thing by putting his hand on her ass before they got to the club. He might not have been sober but he wasn’t yet Smashton or whatever his stupid alter ego is called. I was so glad she said something to him. 

I felt so terrible for Courtney. I know exactly the feeling she had when you get something like that text in the middle of the day & then you have to function the rest of the day. I’m cringing now-that pit in your stomach is awful. (I’ve dated a few “Brian’s.”) She is wonderful on Twitter-she calls out people that make sexist comments to her. I am a huge Kate fan (I personally love other women) but my Courtney love is starting to get to the same level. I wish I had her self respect in my 20s. 

I missed that.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, MrSkips said:

I really thought that Capt Lee would have taken a stripe off Ashton and busted him down to Senior Deckhand, embarrassed yourself, embarrassed the boat. Ashton still being coddled on account of the accident last season. But the casting for deckhands really jumped the shark this season. I’m not a progressive but that group is the walking, talking definition of toxic masculinity, what I’d just call assholes.

And make Rhylee bosun.  Hilarity ensues  🙂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1