Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: Whooping It Up For Wedding Bells

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I THINK Jeff Lewis said Shannon and Kelly were safe, like he maybe knew already from Andy.  Then again, I’m on pain killers from a fall, so I could be wrong,lol.  BTW,  I had 2 hip replacements and u are walking the next day.  It’s not bad at all, but you do need help from someone.  She will be good in no time.  The jerk will have to pitch in.

So, after watching Jeff Lewis on WWHL and then listening to the re-broadcast of Andy on his show from earlier that day (I listened again today), it's clear that Andy isn't giving up who will continue on the show.  Jeff Lewis really tried to get it out of Andy on the radio show, and he kept trying to read Andy's face (again, this was on radio), but Andy just smiled back at Jeff.

Jeff loves Shannon, so he was saying she's "safe", meaning if it was his decision, she'd be safe.  Vicki too, again, according to Jeff's opinion.  Andy would not comment.

Andy went on to remind Jeff that, due to past instances where Jeff has betrayed Andy's confidence, Andy will never again tell Jeff anything confidential.  Jeff laughed and said he shouldn't, as he knows he has too big of a mouth to keep anything quiet.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I used to hate him with the fire of a thousand suns.  Now, he is taking Tamra to the cleaners with this lawsuit and I LOVE him!  He is doing God's work like the Pastor he is. 

The only thing positive Jim B. has ever bestowed upon the world is to introduce me to the expression "That's not a reality in our relationship," which my husband and I still jokingly say to each other all of these years later.  😘

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

Like Erika Jayne.

At least Erika Jayne left her son with his father, Brownwind's mother shipped them off to strangers.

Where did Bw's family get their money? She said Rainbow Brite was in a rock band when she (BW) was small, and then she went to med school? With what money? From the band?

And what does Mr BW do? other than skeeve people out with his creepy smile and Countess Luann necklaces.

• LOL 5

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I don't think Dr. Deb is a bad mother for sending her kids to boarding school.  It's not a parenting decision I would make personally, but I know people who went and loved it, and ended up perfectly functional adults. 

Now, is she a bad mother for other reasons?  All signs point to yes.  Is she an unholy culturally-appropriating hybrid between Betsey Johnson and a cast member from Hair?  Quite obviously, yes.  Hopefully we can all agree on those issues.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Ah, but they did show Kelly's tweet.

IMO - not a big deal, Shannon and Tamra screwed themselves; imo the tweet doesn't add fire or any cost to Tamra and Shannon (Maybe they are personally miffed, but seems like they bloviate over the non-existent legal impact because they must want to be at odds with her).  

Background: as some of the cast have pointed out, those two went on a podcast and said things about Jim Bellino's business that he didn't like.

Here's Kelly's tweet, which they showed on the show (though they blocked out Jim B's handle)

image.thumb.png.8f5444ceda4e4dcecf9019f395ed803d.png

Thanks for piecing that info together @MajorNelson.  It gives a bit of perspective.   I guess I meant that we haven't been given enough info to take a side.  An old law professor used to make us stand up and brief cases by reporting "who is suing whom for what on what theory."  That is more of the stuff I was looking for.  The producers can't just present "there's a Jim Bellino lawsuit" at the eleventh hour, and it sorta, kinda has to do with lies and money, and leave us to figure the rest out on our own.

It's the same objection I have to Matt being Gina's storyline--we never fracking met him!!  There's something wrong with this picture.

I 100% agree with the poster who said they should break the fourth wall once and for all (I tried to quote, but my ipad is being an asshole) ETA it was @elsie with all the good ideas.  I think they have to do this if they want to maintain any shred of credibility after 14 seasons.  Even when Shannon was explaining who Duff was, she said that he used to hang out with "this group."  My husband, who usually sits through these things silently playing online poker even chortled, "this group?!?"  I mean, talk about bulllshit.  Breaking the fourth wall works just fine on Teen Mom.  

5 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

While Shane is a total dick, the California Bar is one of the three hardest Bar Exams to pass in the country, if not the hardest.  The passage rate is ridiculously low and regardless of what Bar exam you are taking, the chances of passing actually decrease with each additional attempt.  I passed the MA Bar on my first attempt, but I know many that flunked CA , NY, and FL who were easily able to pass MA.  I sure as hell wouldn't want it to be a story line on Bravo.  

I concur.  As law students, we were always taught that the California bar was the holy grail.  It was treated with reverence and awe.  Not sure how true that is--I mean, if Emily passed, it can't be Einstein's work.  And I don't say this to shade Emily.  I have no doubt she's smart.  I just don't think she has like a genius IQ or anything.  But, yeah, I think it's supposed to be the hardest bar in the country.  I would assume the Utah bar would be on the easier side.

4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

The Jim Bellino lawsuit was based on Tamra and Shannon making derogatory comments on Heather McDonald’s podcast. Allegedly Tamra and Shannon spoke about the Bellino divorce being fake ( it wasn’t), and about Jim’s trampoline business getting sued, and the possibility of Jim going to jail because of someone being injured (no jail). 

Shannon was removed from the defamation lawsuit and was awarded $138,000 for legal fees. Tamra is still fighting Bellino in court. 

Thank you for this info!  This is exactly what I wanted to know.  The show has a responsibility (I know, that's ironic) to report this to us at a bare minimum if they want to make it a storyline and capitalize on it.  If we want to get the juicy deets, sure, send us over to social media, but I am confused and insulted when I don't get enough info on which to hang a hat.

I would have wanted to hear the relevant portions of that podcast on the show, and have someone--I guess Emily, because she's a lawyer--explain all the surrounding circumstances in a TH, so that I could form an opinion as a viewer.

Signed,

-Someone Not Savvy With Social Media Who Wants To Be Able To Follow A Show

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Credit where it's due, need to bitch more, etc
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Also on the show I heard the ladies mentioned which podcast S and T were on where the alleged defaming occurred.  I mean if anyone wasn't already aware of it, the information wasn't laid out plainly and could easily be missed.  It was interjected quickly as someone else was talking.

Also, someone like Gina made a joke in a TH after talking about the lawsuit, said something like "don't sue me Jim B, I don't have any money and I love trampolines."*  Again not much to work with, but some of the meat and potatoes are there.

ETA; (*) this was said several episodes ago, not this one.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Regarding Shannon and the new guy.  What guy would ask her “are you hot in bed”?   I would have got up and walked away.  That guy is an asshole, and she’s too nice for him.  Moron.

If that's any indication of what the single men availability is in the OC then Shannon better hang on to this newest guy for dear life. He actually looks nice and appears to have himself together. But.......we haven't heard him talk yet......hopefully he will be on the show next season so we can give him equal snark time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Steve acts like he’d rather be anywhere but at this party. A HO down in L.A., very fitting for these ho’s. And Kelly is only there because it’s probably in her contract. 

Is anyone buying that this is Steve's style and Vicki loves Country?

The two things I remember about Steve - year one he bought Vicki a gun and gun case for her birthday and year two - he bought her either a motorcycle helmet or motorcycle boots.

Well - maybe it makes more sense now - Steve does ride hogs

As for Vicki, I don't know if there is much line dancing or country music in Vicki's favorite go to place of Cabos

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, ladle said:

Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I don't think Dr. Deb is a bad mother for sending her kids to boarding school.  It's not a parenting decision I would make personally, but I know people who went and loved it, and ended up perfectly functional adults. 

Now, is she a bad mother for other reasons?  All signs point to yes.  Is she an unholy culturally-appropriating hybrid between Betsey Johnson and a cast member from Hair?  Quite obviously, yes.  Hopefully we can all agree on those issues.  

I think it's more of WHY she sent them to boarding schools. From what we've seen and heard, it's my guess that she sent them away so she could be free to live her party girl, rock star, galactic embassador lifestyle. I don't think quality education and experiences were as high on the list of reasons why. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, ladle said:

And can I just say, of course Jim includes "exrhoc" as part of his Twitter handle?  Let me count the ways that I hate that guy...

And you know what, on the screen they showed the @JimBellino and blocked out the exrhoc part, so are they embarrassed or don't want to pay him, or think it's a schmuck move for titling oneself?

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So I've waited to post my thoughts on this episode and this franchise- sorry in advance for rambling!

I watch every HW franchise except Potomac and have for about 10 years, so I've seen a lot of crap! Anyway, I find myself with OC, and also Atlanta and BH without LVP, feeling like why do I continue to watch this show? I dislike every person on it. Shannon, who used to be my favorite in her earlier seasons, totally annoys me now. She is so far up Tamra's ass that when Tamra brushes her teeth, she brushes Shannon's as well.

Random thought but Shannon is anti-Western medicine and all into her crystals and acupuncture etc., which is fine, but she obviously doesn't have a problem with plastic surgery. Last night on WWHL I couldn't help but notice how much work she has had done. She is getting to borderline Joan Rivers territory.

Don't get me started on Tamra running and standing in the bush.

That engagement party was so Bravo fake. The food did look good.

Does almost every woman on every franchise have a drinking problem? It feels that way sometimes.

Honestly, at this point about the only one I can stand is Gina and that's not saying much.

Steve, Brian, Shane and Brownwind's husband are all creepy to me. Whoever said that Steve looks like a singer on the Lawrence Welk show made me LOL.

Why is that freak Dr. Deb getting talking head segments? Ugh. Talk about worst mother who won't accept responsibility.

Emily's mother-in-law is also creepy to me and why was she invited to the engagement party?

I really hope there's major cast changes next season, but I know they will never get rid of or demote Tamra for example.

Edited by parrotlover
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think it's more of WHY she sent them to boarding schools. From what we've seen and heard, it's my guess that she sent them away so she could be free to live her party girl, rock star, galactic embassador lifestyle. I don't think quality education and experiences were as high on the list of reasons why. 

I thought it was because she was attending medical school? That’s what she seemed to suggest in this episode, though admittedly I have skipped a lot of episodes this season and watched many others while scrolling on my phone.

• Useful 1
7 minutes ago, ladle said:

I thought it was because she was attending medical school? That’s what she seemed to suggest in this episode, though admittedly I have skipped a lot of episodes this season and watched many others while scrolling on my phone.

Deb sent Braunwyn to live with her parents while she was in med school. I assumed she was referring to the new children she had with her current husband that she shipped off to boarding school. I'm not sure if BW has any siblings that are around her age but these kids are significantly younger. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

All very good points.  I appreciate you correcting me and my ignorance on this topic!

I appreciate you taking the comment in the spirit it was intended. Sometimes I worry about tone in these discussions since we are all basically strangers.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, ladle said:

I think she went to medical school way late as an adult.

B's mom: age 65, so birth year like 1954.  Graduate UCLA Med in 1990, so. ..when 36ish.

Bronte is 42 so birthyear 1977.  Mom graduated med school when B was 13.

8 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Deb sent Braunwyn to live with her parents while she was in med school. I assumed she was referring to the new children she had with her current husband that she shipped off to boarding school. I'm not sure if BW has any siblings that are around her age but these kids are significantly younger. 

Ah, so she has a history of shipping her kids off. Thanks for the context! 

• Love 5

I agree that Gina was oddly likable in this episode. When Tamra said “You don’t understand; Jim Bellini isn’t suing you for $300K” and Gina replied “He can try, but I don’t have it,” I thought that was refreshingly real. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

If I were Shannon, and Dorkie Duff asked me if I was good in bed, I would give him my best come hither, sexy look and say “ Yep, and YOU will never taste this” ! 

I never liked Jim Bellino, but that saying “ the enemy of my enemy is a friend “ comes to mind. I love it that he is sticking it to Tamra! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

My random thoughts during this episode...

1. Tamara is the most vile of all the housewives. Just looking at her makes me want to throw up. How anyone can tolerate her, especially Eddie who has to live with that beast, is beyond me. If she was up for some acting award for this show, she would be getting the Razzie award.

2. Loving Emily right now. she doesn't give a single F about all these women. I just wish she'd drop her nasty husband, who is constantly trying to bring her down. I wonder why that asshole is always trying to break her confidence?And absolutely loving her tweets.

3. I unapologetically love love love Kelly. If she wasn't on this show, I would have long stopped watching it. She's certainly not always perfect ( I don't like it when she criticizes others' appearance), but she's always entertaining. She was really cracking me up tonight, practicing what to say to Vicki. Was it happiness and health, health, happiness and love, I wish you health and happiness and so on... The fact she had to practice over and over was so funny.I thought she did an excellent job at the party. She was definitely the classiest of those there.

4. What the hell is wrong with "Dr. Deb?" I'm all about freedom of expression, but she looks a damn fool, with that stupid hair and putting a sign around her neck. I mean what the hell is that? What an attention whore!

5. Gina looked so much better without all that fake, dry hair. Thank you Kelly, for letting her know. It wasn't the most tactful way, but she did get Gina to chop it all off. So, mission accomplished. Gina should thank her.

6. After the reunions, I am praying to the Bravo gods that I never have to see Tamara or Vicky again. They're just repulsive.

7. I think Matt must be George Glass.

8. Shannon was on "Watch What Happen Live". They talked about Duff, and Andy asked Shannon if she'd ever met him before. Shannon said yes, I met him at Tamara's baptism. Andy and Shannon both started laughing, and he said "Oh my God, I totally forgot about that!" 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Has anybody had a knee replaced? I just turned 58 and I need both knees replaced. I've been taking steroid injections every 3 months for the last year. I don't know how much longer I can put off surgery. The pain gets very frustrating along with the loss of mobility.

I’ve had both mine replaced. I had shots for several years in addition to meniscus surgery. Didn’t work. I finally went to another doctor who, after looking at my x-rays, walked in the exam room and his first words were that I needed a new knee. My knee was like Emily’s hip. No cartilage, just bone on bone. I had the surgery, but I still have some pain with it. A couple of years later I had the other done. The doctor said he could do the shots, but I didn’t want that knee to get as bad as the other one before I had it replaced. I had the surgery and have had very little trouble with it.

I highly recommend having it done sooner than later. Sure, it hurts, but the pain is worth the gain. Read everything you can find on the procedure, do the exercises beforehand, and take your meds before you begin to have pain. Just don’t watch any YouTube videos on it because, eww. Let me know how it goes. Best of luck!!!

• Love 6
19 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

I love how Eddie didn't even go to see what was wrong with his wifey.  Maybe he doesn't know either!

Why does Shannon always say the entire last name of the person she doesn't like or is feuding with?  It was Heather Dubrow - always Heather Dubrow, never just Heather.  Now I noticed it's the same thing with 'Kelly Dodd'.  Not like there was another Heather or Kelly in the cast.  

I don't know what Kelly did or didn't do, but she was seeming like she was being cordial and minding her own business, then old drunk Tamrat decided she need to have a hissy (and secure her orange for next season - probably producer egged her on as well).  Running into the shrubbery is a new one.  She always acts like she's such a bad ass, but she acted like a scared widdle girl with that move.  The crying was fake or just because she was drunk as a skunk.

So you get a party and a big wedding even for #3?  Yes, I know it was the event for the finale, but why do I think Vicki would have a big to do regardless of cameras being around?

Slow tv night, so I ended up watching.  Not a regular viewer, and I realize why (again).  Used to be where you'd have someone to root for or hate-view.  Even the old 'villains' - Tamrat, Vicki are tired, tired, tired acts.  Been there, seen it.  Boring.

I laughed when they all were bringing engagement presents for the old bag’s third time.  Like she needs more stuff in the house like a new bride that has nothing.  Ridiculous.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I laughed when they all were bringing engagement presents for the old bag’s third time.  Like she needs more stuff in the house like a new bride that has nothing.  Ridiculous.

Maybe they were casserole dishes.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Has anybody had a knee replaced? I just turned 58 and I need both knees replaced. I've been taking steroid injections every 3 months for the last year. I don't know how much longer I can put off surgery. The pain gets very frustrating along with the loss of mobility.

My husband had his replaced a year ago (exactly a year ago yesterday actually). He was surprised at how little pain he had after the surgery, and how quickly he recovered. His former partner had more pain and a longer recovery time, but still was in less pain after the surgery than he had been while waiting for it. 

Edited to add- my hubby turned 63 a month before his surgery. I have heard that in general those who have the surgery at a younger age recover quicker, so you hopefully will do well given your age. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, red12 said:

I appreciate you taking the comment in the spirit it was intended. Sometimes I worry about tone in these discussions since we are all basically strangers.

You know what the dumbest thing about my comment was?  And you're going to enjoy the irony.  My almost 18 year-old daughter is having an MRI/arthrogram  in Jan because she has complained about her hips.  She has complained about a hip popping sensation for years.  X-rays don't show anything of concern, and her ortho had her do PT for the last couple of months.  That hasn't helped so she's having the MRI/arthrogram.  So here I am talking about age and hip issues when I have this going on in my very own household.

I'm not too bright.  (But I do know who Hemingway was!)

2 hours ago, ladle said:

I agree that Gina was oddly likable in this episode. When Tamra said “You don’t understand; Jim Bellini isn’t suing you for $300K” and Gina replied “He can try, but I don’t have it,” I thought that was refreshingly real. 

Aside from her "happy divorce" unrealness, I've appreciated the more rawness of her this year.  I still think she's an idiot, but I appreciate some of her self-deprecating comments.  Her talking heads have gotten pretty good this season so I'd be fine if she stays.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, antfitz said:

I agree Sean is an ass and a douche.  Emily would be so much better off without him. I just wish she would realize this.  Like most mormon men he has the voice of authority, like he's the know-it-all.

She’s not Mormon though. And I suspect there is a lot we don’t see of her being an asshole. Outside of her being an asshole and bringing a child to her surgical consult. There’s more to these two than meets the eye, and I don’t believe she’s an innocent victim at all. It’s two assholes together, and one asshole comes from a wealthy family, and the other asshole is too greedy to let go. That’s on her for staying. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

This is for Tamra and the ladies.  Sing it to the song 'Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush.'

Watch Tamra run into the shrubs
Into the shrubs, into the shrubs
Drunker than a skunk, ya'll

Watch Gina chase her through the yard
Through the yard, through the yard
Slurring all the way, ya'll

Watch Shannon come to her defense
To her defense, to her defense
Screeching all the way, ya'll

Watch as Braunwynn gropes her tits
Gropes her tits, gropes her tits
Three-ways are her thing,  ya'll

Watch Ms. Dodd be oh so nice
Oh so nice, Oh so nice
With a big fake smile, ya'll

Watch Shannon console her friend
Console her friend, console her friend
While sitting on the curb, ya'll 

Watch as Vicki weds again
Weds again, weds again
WooHooing all the way, ya'll

Ms. Simpson's man is such an ass
Such an ass,  such an ass

Kick him to the curb, Em. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

This is for Tamra and the ladies.  Sing it to the song 'Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush.'

Oh so nice, Oh so nice

Weds again, weds again

Bravo!  ROFLMAO!  🤣

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Oh so nice, Oh so nice

Weds again, weds again

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I had both knees done several years ago. Best decision ever!  Steroid injections gave me no relief at all. Both knees were bone on bone.  If you’re having problems with both knees, I suggest you get them both at once.  The pain after surgery was nothing compared to how I felt before. I was back to work in less than two months!

• Love 5
On 12/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

They are really rushing through these last few episodes. Normally the reunion is the week after the finale and they spread out the reunion over 3 weeks.  Wondering/hoping it’s a sign that they’ll really change things up next year. Probably not, but we’ll see 

Maybe it’s financial budgeting and completing in this year.....it does seem very unusual to have a finale and have a reunion episode on the same day.  I know the majority of us are happy to see this whole season come to an end.  Overall it was a very dull finale but no surprise!

• Love 3
On 12/17/2019 at 8:04 PM, Stats Queen said:

Shane’s horribleness took even more dimensions this week. Emily needs her hip replace and he’s being horrible.

I feel so much for Emily when the surgeon told her she has a high pain tolerance - if you live in chronic pain you really do have that high pain tolerance.

i had such a high pain tolerance that by the time I had my first hip replaced neither my rheumatologist nor the surgeon could understand how I was even walking. I had bone rubbing against bone and little pieces of bone had broken and were just out their floating away.

I don’t think she mean to traumatize her daughter but maybe she didn’t realize it was as bad as it was.

SHANE IS JUST AN ASS - I just want to fly out to the OC and give him several hard, well placed kick utilizing Amy awesome titanium hip 

Yeah but she also brought the camera crew with her daughter so it was all planned out 💁🏼‍♀️

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Why the heck is Steve marrying Icky? He acts like he can't stand her. 

In the episode when Icky tripped and fell, on an edition where they show extra footage...Steve and she were texting when she was back in her bedroom, and he was all lecturing her about being inappropriate and unbecoming and he wants her to uphold higher standards.  lol!

Seems a mismatch!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I think Kelly did contribute to the lawsuit.  By saying publicly on wwhl that she’d be glad to appear as a character witness against Tamra, she gave a tiny bit of credence to the Bellino claim and its continuing forward .  What if you were being sued and a friend said they’d be glad to appear as a character witness against you?  I think your friendship would be way over.

I’d love to see Bethenny take on Kelly. Miz Kelly would hurl crude insults and Bethenny would speed talk over her how stupid and ridiculous she was.  Realizing she couldn’t talk back, Kelly would hit her or push her down or break her finger and Bethenny would use her massive resources to sue her to pieces and demand jail time.  That’s my scenario anyways.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Shannon was already dismissed from the suit when Kelly made her tweet, so Shannon needn't get all bent out of shape.  And no doubt Kelly and Tamra don't have good blood.  To me, why does Tamra have to react volcanically?

Not sure this is a spoiler as this is all "in the public domain" and in the past...

Spoiler

Kelly says she made that comment due to Tamra hiring a private eye to dig stuff up against her.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

I think it would be good for Tamra to be off this show. She really has no identity without it, and I feel like she might just need some rest and time to spend with her family. Then again, she needs the money, given Eddie doesn't make anything and she's got a zillion kids. No wonder she hates her life so much. She was in a foul mood at Vicki's. I was really excited when she was yelling at Gina and appeared at first to be running away, but really just went a few yards and stood behind a bush. And then came back.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/17/2019 at 8:57 PM, antfitz said:

Since he is a lawyer in Utah and passed the bar there, I wonder what school he went to. Or because he's a mormon they just passed him. I cannot stand him. She is raising her children to be a motionless like the father. Emily, you can do so much better!  Look for a guy who can actually pass the bar.

Shane went to Whittier Law School in OC.  It is closing its doors in part because of "poor bar exam performance by graduates."  Emily went to Thomas Jefferson Law School in San Diego, which is losing its national accreditation this year.

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/closing-time-as-whittier-law-school-prepares-to-close-its-dean-tries-to-soften-the-blow-for-students

https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/education/its-official-thomas-jefferson-law-school-will-lose-its-national-accreditation/

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

I think Kelly did contribute to the lawsuit.  By saying publicly on wwhl that she’d be glad to appear as a character witness against Tamra, she gave a tiny bit of credence to the Bellino claim and its continuing forward .  What if you were being sued and a friend said they’d be glad to appear as a character witness against you?  I think your friendship would be way over.

I’d love to see Bethenny take on Kelly. Miz Kelly would hurl crude insults and Bethenny would speed talk over her how stupid and ridiculous she was.  Realizing she couldn’t talk back, Kelly would hit her or push her down or break her finger and Bethenny would use her massive resources to sue her to pieces and demand jail time.  That’s my scenario anyways.

I agree with your take.  Tamra dishes it out, so I don’t really feel sorry for her.  It’s Karma.  However, it was truly shitty of Kelly to not only tweet about it, she contacted Jim, according to Shannon, texting Jim (so, direct contact with him) to tell him she would be willing to help him with dirt on Tamra.  No, Kelly didn’t cause the lawsuit, but it was mean spirited of her to offer dirt, which could be used as ammunition, for Bellino’s court case against Tamra/Shannon.  

I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t be angry with their friend if they tried to hurt you, by offering to help a plaintiff while you’re in the middle of a lawsuit as the defendant.

Shannon most certainly didn’t deserve Kelly’s interference.  Tamra, Vicki and Kelly are willing to go too far to hurt others.  Those three are crazy and over the top.

I think Kelly and Leeanne from RHOD are a lot alike, they push everyone and everything with how low they go. They both have the capacity to be good people but hurt themselves when they continually lash out at everyone.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

My last husband was an attorney who went to a very good law school. I also have a good friend who went to Columbia (and was classmates with Caroline Kennedy!) and both say  law school rankings are SUPER important. That said, a lot of attorneys don't need to really do/know a whole lot.  Like real estate attorneys in laws where an attorney needs to issue the title. That's just paperwork. A lot of lawyers do mostly underwriting type stuff because the law in that state says a lawyer must do it. But it's really just an admin job. My husband went to a good law school (top 10) and he is very intelligent, but he does consumer bankruptcy which is really low-paying and very admin/paperwork heavy. OF course the Columbia grad works at a fancy law firm in DC and works with large corporations who are sued by other large corps. For the most part, if you are a lawyer and working on behalf of an individual, that is mostly low paying and doesn't take much skill (i.e., DWIs, property titles, underwriting individual policies, anything consumer).

That said, the fact that Emily and Shane even care about higher education and being attorneys says a lot about them.

• Useful 3

This is not exactly on-topic, but a graduate of Emily's alma mater is in trouble for emailing opposing counsel and telling him to "eat a bowl of dicks."  He uses colorful descriptions of other lawyers he doesn't like, including "gay boys, shit for brains, fuckface and fucktard."    

Too bad he's in L.A.  He and Kelly would be perfect for each other.

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/this-profession-doesnt-need-you-judge-tells-lawyer-who-sent-bowl-of-dicks-emails

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
I misspelled fucktard!
  • LOL 6
On 12/18/2019 at 11:13 AM, chenoa333 said:

Duff is a wallet hunter. And he looks like a pervy slimey creep.

He’s disgusting. Telling Shannon she looks great, then saying what happened LAST year? The year of fat puffy Shannon. I’m sure she wants to be jibed about that by a leering, poor, gray haired sleazy looking loser. Totally scripted. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 12/18/2019 at 2:40 PM, Mr. Miner said:

I’ve had both done, three months apart. The pain is pretty intense, not going to lie. However it is managed by the opioid pain killers that you really do need to take, at least the first week. There is an extremely low number of people that get an opioid addiction after joint replacement surgery. 

Getting it done sooner is better than later. The less mobile you are, the more muscle strength you lose. I wish I had done it earlier. Also, do all the rehab your insurance will cover.

• Love 4
On 12/19/2019 at 12:14 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

The more I think about Branwyns mother the more it just pisses me off... She really called parents taking care of their kids and NOT shipping them off and passing the buck of responsibility to someone else so they can go to bars at night and live a carefree life like they didn't have kids Helicopter parenting?? No you witch that's called parenting and being responsible for the children that you chose to spread your legs for and make .... if you didn't have the time of day to be their parent and wanted to continue to run around like you were childless you shouldn't have had them .She is the kind of parent that only had kids to say I am a mother and to not actually be their mother... she is a selfish horrible shrew of a woman ... UGH I just wanna smack her   

Totally agree with this.... I’m super annoyed with her post hoc analysis of her parenting and that she was giving her children “radical self reliance”. Puleeeze [eye roll]

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 7

Overall,  sort of a boring episode. I agree with those who enjoyed Gina's snark. Her talking head like "jeeze, lady...I just want to have fun. Can we get back to the line dancing?" Too funny.  You can not reason with a drunk fool (Tamra this episode). That was a LOT of tequila for a what...maybe 100 lb woman? I don't know why it was Gina chasing after Tamra though...what ever happened to the "Tres Amigas" or anyone who abides Tam's behavior. You know Eddie just glossed right over this scripted nonsense bc what husband wouldn't go after his wife, running off in hysterics? - maybe Shane, so there's that.

Agree Shannon has fallen from grace. I used to like her and feel sorry for her. The obnoxious is rubbing off onto her from the company she's been keeping.  & she HAD to latch onto the Bellino /Kelly Dodd "scandal" bc who would she be if she wasn't a VICTIM?! She craves misery. 

Braunwyn's mother got WAYYY too much screen time. I mean WAYYY too much. I have a theory- she used to be Lydia's mom, before she did all those drugs at Burning Man. Overall, I was unbothered by Braunwyn but if she totally turns on Kelly, that's not right. I loved their tight friendship. You know Kelly went low though with the "are you dumb?" Bc as B's friend, she knew that maybe being a tad airheaded was a soft spot for B. That's always the way. Those closest to you know your soft spots and can pick at them when they feel threatened/jealous, etc. I just can't quit Kelly though.  I have a sort of liking for her. & She doesn't tolerate the demons Vicki & Tamballs. So that alone is worth it. Glad Kelly is engaged now & hope it works out. I hope Gina returns and finds her strength.  I wonder what the domestic violence against Matt was about? I don't particularly LIKE Gina but I see potential in her to be on the side of what's RIGHT, rather than playing a game. 

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 3