Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: Whooping It Up For Wedding Bells

• Start Topic

Season Finale

Shannon goes on a date with a man whom she plans to invite to Vicki’s engagement party; Emily helps Gina pack up her Coto house; Emily is surprised at a medical diagnosis; the ladies celebrate Vicki’s engagement with a farmhouse chic party.

Airs 12/17/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

FYI Strange schedule for the OC reunion:

Reunion Part 1 will air Wednesday, 12/18/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern.

Reunion Part 2 will air Monday 12/23/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern.

Reunion Part 3 will air Thursday 12/26/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Hiyo said:

3 parts? Ouch.

Bravo is really unhappy with this franchise.

The one good thing about this is we know - NO CHANCE of a 3 Amigos Spin-off.

This is the first time I have ever remembered a HW new episode or any Bravo show being aired during the holidays. It is during this time (the 2 weeks between Christmas/Hanukkah and New Years), most shows from all networks take a break as people are "away" not Teresa away - but away as on vacation. They know this is a time that ratings drop.

As for the finale "farmhouse chic"? Will they feed Vicki's slop in a trough?

• LOL 18
  • Love 5

They are really rushing through these last few episodes. Normally the reunion is the week after the finale and they spread out the reunion over 3 weeks.  Wondering/hoping it’s a sign that they’ll really change things up next year. Probably not, but we’ll see 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/15/2019 at 9:22 AM, KungFuBunny said:

Season Finale

Shannon goes on a date with a man whom she plans to invite to Vicki’s engagement party; Emily helps Gina pack up her Coto house; Emily is surprised at a medical diagnosis; the ladies celebrate Vicki’s engagement with a farmhouse chic party.

Airs 12/17/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

FYI Strange schedule for the OC reunion:

Reunion Part 1 will air Wednesday, 12/18/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern.

Reunion Part 2 will air Monday 12/23/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern.

Reunion Part 3 will air Thursday 12/26/19 at 10:00 PM Eastern.

Thanks!

Don’t  forget to manually record if needed.  My DVR did not do it automatically. 🥳

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 1

Freaking Emily traumatizing her daughter!

She does not get it from her husband so she puts that burden on her child.

Emily is not an emotional healthy person at all!  

Hip replacement not for old people. Quite common especially in athletes.  My hubs has a new knee and hip! 

• Love 18

Oh dear Lord, Gina has the worst fashion sense, the boots!  I assume she wore those for the western theme.  She does look better with the shorter hair even though it still looks like hay.  

I didn’t think it was so bad for Emily to bring her daughter to the appt,  however, she should have held it together until she was alone.

I just hope next season isn’t going to be all about Vicki’s wedding.  I don’t think I could tolerate that.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Oh dear Lord, Gina has the worst fashion sense, the boots!  She does look better with the shorter hair.

I didn’t think it was so bad for Emily to bring her daughter to the appt,  however, she should have held it together until she was alone.

My issue is that you never know what a doctor is going to say and kids are often scared by the prospect of their parent having surgery. That, combined with seeing her mother in obvious pain and then in tears, was something that Emily should have spared her daughter if at all possible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
28 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This Duff guy with Shannon is a horn dog isn’t he? ‘Are you hot in bed’? Boy pleez. 

He's also another RHOC hanger-on (Slade 2.0-?).  He was in a relationship with Tammy Knickerbocker when she was on the show years ago.  

I recognized him right away, even though he has aged a bit - and then, saw the clip from the season he was on. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Shannon’s (fake) hair caught on fire, now that was funny! 
Here goes Tamra to ruin the ho down engagement party, of course, it’s the finale, there has to be a huge fight. Probably in everyone’s contract. 

I’m so glad the anger management class helped Kelly so much.

Tamra is a moron. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, pieinmyeye said:

I swear Steve looks just like a singer from the Lawrence Welk show.

This party is beyond tacky!

(I do like the floral arrangements) 

What are they all wearing??

Tamrat has symmastia. Paging Dr. Dubrow!

Kelly- She was game show modeling with the Dom Perignon box. 

Gina-  Sorry, Hun.....only a Dolores cut will do! 

• Love 2

Shannon, the difference between you and that twat Tamara is that you didn’t do anything to bring your lawsuit other than being married to Mr. No Personality. However, after watching Tams all these years I have no doubt that JB had every reason in the world to sue her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
Spoiler

So, they were supposedly cleared in the lawsuit..??

I guess Chimbo won by getting them to spend money.

Why do people always claim ‘college fund’ during these times?

All of Tamrat’s plastic surgeries in the last 2 seasons alone.....could have send 30 kids to college!  

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

NO - Tamra, We DON'T KNOW - please enlighten us!!!  

Did Tamra run into the shrubbery to hide the fact that she was fake-crying, or did she run into the shrubbery to hide the fact that she was really laughing and needed to pee?  Inquiring minds want to know!  

The whole darn thing was fake! 

Omg!  I just realized Shane wore the same outfit the entire season!  🤣

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

Wow. Is Duff trying to be the new Slade? I never liked him. 

I see Gina is talking a big game about Matt again. She sounds just as full of shit as when she was pushing that amicable divorce BS. 

I hate Shane. Emily is clearly upset when she calls him about the hip replacement and the first words out of his mouth are to blame her. 

Man, that engagement party was as elaborate as most weddings. Well, considering that I have my doubts about Vicki actually making it down the aisle, maybe it was worth it. 

You don't know. You don't know! YOU DON'T KNOW!

I'm just so thrilled that we got another glimpse of Tamra running away, complete with trying to disappear into the bushes. So much goodness!

To be fair, I think Jim Bellino is a total pig and Kelly was out of line for reaching out to him. But I don't know that that contributed to their financial devastations, as they put it. 

• Love 21

So that happened. This season was disappointing. I usually like at least one or two people but I don’t like anybody at all. I like their dogs. Archie. 
There is nothing entertaining about mothers and grandmothers getting drunk, screaming, flashing body parts, calling each other names, crying in bushes, I could go on and on. 
They should reboot the whole cast, give these Ho’s their pink slips and take your weirdo mothers and loser husbands with you. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 16