Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: Whooping It Up For Wedding Bells

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

He's also another RHOC hanger-on (Slade 2.0-?).  He was in a relationship with Tammy Knickerbocker when she was on the show years ago.  

I recognized him right away, even though he has aged a bit - and then, saw the clip from the season he was on. 

From what little I saw he hasn't grown out of the douchebag phase.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh please!

Kelly sending a tweet to Jim Bellino didn't get her a summons to appear in court.

Stop acting like that tweet incurred additional fees to your lawyers

Bye Rodent Face

If Tamra is worried about money perhaps it wasn't the best time to upgrade the house.  She is nearly an empty nester.  I am sure there is a condo that would fit her finances  (or a van down by the river).  The only one responsible for her legal fees is her.  Her mouth finally had a consequence.  Surprised it took this long.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The more I think about Branwyns mother the more it just pisses me off... She really called parents taking care of their kids and NOT shipping them off and passing the buck of responsibility to someone else so they can go to bars at night and live a carefree life like they didn't have kids Helicopter parenting?? No you witch that's called parenting and being responsible for the children that you chose to spread your legs for and make .... if you didn't have the time of day to be their parent and wanted to continue to run around like you were childless you shouldn't have had them .She is the kind of parent that only had kids to say I am a mother and to not actually be their mother... she is a selfish horrible shrew of a woman ... UGH I just wanna smack her   

Like Erika Jayne.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Go away Dr. Deb! Probably not to Mexico tho after your latest five finger discounts at the souvenir store.

Shane is just so flat and emotionless, could he be on the spectrum ?

Shannon was on "fire" tonight! Literally!

I give Vicki and Steve 2-3 years if they do actually get married.

Tamra was like a drunk girl at her prom running off crying and hiding in the bushes and wanting someone to come find her and give her attention.

I think he can be an ass no doubt.  But we don't see how Emily treats him away from the cameras.  We have seen her go hulk for no good reason on cast mates and she has mentioned anger issues (to the point her small daughter has started yelling like she does) so maybe he is tired of what he sees as being made the bad guy?  I think her image is carefully crafted and she is thinking about the long game.  The divorce settlement.  Without seeing more of him, and seeing how she can be, I can't say its all him.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Re:  Jeff Lewis saying that Vicki and Shannon are "safe"....That was just Jeff's opinion.  In other words, he was saying, if it was up to him, those two would be safe, while others would need to go.

I also listened to Jeff Lewis' show when Andy was on, and it's clear that Jeff doesn't care for Emily or Gina, but loves Kelly.  Again, all Jeff's opinion.  Jeff was trying to get Andy's opinion, but Andy was trying his hardest to play it cool.  Andy did say that he likes Braunwyn and all that she brings, with the bizarro mom, the extra sex apartment, the 7 kids, etc.  I assume he meant in terms of future drama.  Andy also said that Gina had a tough year on the show, so take that for whatever it's worth.

Back to the episode, I think Tamra does whatever Tamra needs to do to remain on camera. 

I think it was actually ok for Emily to bring her daughter to the doctor, as many parents do. What she should have done differently was to accept the surgery advice from the doctor, and assured her daughter that it would actually be a good thing.  Not to cry, have her daughter start crying, and call her horrid husband Shane, knowing he'd make her feel worse.

I have 2 friends who have had hip replacement this year, and both are thrilled with the results.   These days, they try to get you up & walking almost immediately, so it's not like Emily would be bed-bound.

But Emily made it seem like a death sentence with her daughter, clearly showing that she's looking for support and "parenting" from wherever she can get it.  In fact, this smacks of a future " parentifying the child" relationship.  We saw a glimpse when the child comforted Emily by holding her hand, and then crying with her.  If Emily doesn't get this stuff under control via therapy, her daughter could grow up to act as the parent Emily never had, which can ultimately turn into resentment.

I THINK Jeff Lewis said Shannon and Kelly were safe, like he maybe knew already from Andy.  Then again, I’m on pain killers from a fall, so I could be wrong,lol.  BTW,  I had 2 hip replacements and u are walking the next day.  It’s not bad at all, but you do need help from someone.  She will be good in no time.  The jerk will have to pitch in.

• Love 9

I know it could shift over time but perhaps due to disappointment over my perception of her potential, I’m most disgusted by Shannon. If we can keep it real, she had a gilded, external stressor-free life until her own neurotic myopia increased strain within her marriage. I’m not in favor of her husband betraying her but she is an absolute ass-ache, too fcking passive-aggressive for words, and very attracted to being a victim. I thought she had some charm but now I see Shannon as very hypocritical and willfully dishonest. Because I think she elects to act that way, I’m much more disappointed in Shannon than Tamrat and Icki, both of whom are irredeemable monsters. They should all get canned, they’re boring, their histrionics are boring, and I’m sick of seeing Tamra’s fused tits, Shannon’s wrinkled fake pipe-cleaner nose and earthworm lips trying to form the world’s fakest smile, and Vicki’s Every Day is Halloween impersonation of Hannibal Lecter hiding atop an elevator under someone’s else’s sheared face. 

Kelly’s showed humor and sensitivity in between explosions throughout her seasons. It’s enough for me. She made an awful moment ok bringing up JFK Jr to Shane.

Adios for now. Adios, Vicki’s back rolls. Adios, Vicki! (that last part was my Steve imitation. Was it good?)

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

And what kind of wife, friend, relative, or complete stranger pulls out their phone to check passing status in public, at a wedding reception in front of a boatload of people, or on TV in front of millions of people? And then has the audacity to end her season with a plea to Shane to be a better husband?

Shane may be an ass at times, but Emily is basically begging for it.  I posted awhile ago that while it usually takes 2-3 seasons to get a reasonable understanding of these women, we may have seen as much as we'll ever need to of Emily in her inaugural season.  So far that's panned out.

I can't get down on Shane anymore.  They need therapy or they need to divorce.  I'm not sure which.

Personally, I have always preferred Shane to Emily. I find her to be (and always have) very passive aggressive. She continually whines that Shane is not the husband she wants him to be, but whenever - without exception - he makes an effort she spends the entire time berating him for what he has not done. That is not  the way to make someone want to make an effort, or spend time with you. Add in that Emily has now admitted that she has anger management control issues, and who knows what goes on when the cameras are off.

The bottom line is she married someone she didn't love, and who didn't love her. I am not one who finds marriage particularly hard, but then I married someone I both love and respect to the moon and back. Emily didn't. But if I had to pick one of the two to be friends with, it would be Shane. Hands down.

I might add that I am not on Instagram, but Emily has posted pictures of the family on vacation that I have seen, and they all seem perfectly happy. So maybe she is a bitch to Shane for a story line, and he checks out because he hates their lives being played out on TV.

Regarding her surgery, at least where I live in the last year the method of performing hip replacement surgery has changed drastically. It is now way less invasive, done through the front of the hip and the person is in and out of hospital the same day, or the next at the latest if the surgery is done later in the day. Much faster recovery time as well. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

The Engaged:  Steve is getting paid by Vicki to be with Vicki right?  There's zero chemistry between the two.

Emily:   Edited my uninformed comment on hips.  Sorry all!

Gina:  I didn't think it was possible to be as tacky a dresser as Kyle from RHOBH, but she's way tackier.  

Tamra:  I don't buy that crying into the bushes scene anymore than I bought the hyperventilating jag they flashed back to.

Kelly:  I shouldn't love her, but I do.  She's reality TV gold.  How I wish she was actually on the RHONY cast with Bethenny.  Would have been fun watching her take on Bethenny.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Can someone explain this whole lawsuit that Shannon and Tamra are involved in, and how Kelly is also involved? I only know it involves Jim Bellini, but I don't think it has ever actually been explained on the show. Or if it was I missed it.

Tamra running and hiding in plain sight in the bushes reminds me of a pet or a child when they think that if they can't see you, you can't see them. My apologies to children and pets though, who are generally both way smarter than Tamra.

I know this is an UO, but I think Emily is a shitty mother. I grew up with a mother who had severe heart problems and was not able to do many things that other mothers could. She also was hospitalized several times during my childhood. I was always afraid that I was going to lose her, but NEVER ONCE did that fear come from my mother. She never once complained, or heaven forbid leaned on me for support. I have no patience for the drama queen that is Emily.

Also, she should have been kicking up her heels when she heard that she would be having a hip replacement and would be good as new, rather than boo hooing about it. My hubby had a knee replacement a year ago - he could not wait. His best friend had a hip replacement two years ago, and the second hip replaced a month ago. Could not wait for either surgery, and was so grateful to be pain free. Go away, Emily. 

I will be having a hip replacement within the next few months, and while i am really excited not to have pain, I am scared shitless because it is still a major surgery.

Another funny moment...everyone sitting down and Vicky yelling for Steve, and there he is virtually alone at the bar, just whistling... Love these editors!

going to run to my corner, but I don't mind Gina. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Does anyone know when this show was filmed?  Vickie and Steve are still not married? Come on they are not planning a royal wedding and this is the third marriage for both. I hope that Vickie is not going to go all out like Laurie and waltz down the aisle in a white wedding gown like the blusing bride that she is not. But I suspect if she returns we will be treated to a season of Vickie dress shopping with the rest of the cast in tow and a gross disgusting wedding shower where they all screech and scream at strippers.  Ugh! 

Perhaps she is waiting to see if she gets a contract for next season before she decides if she has to get married.  They have as much heat as the ice cubes jangling around in my cup.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

And what kind of wife, friend, relative, or complete stranger pulls out their phone to check passing status in public, at a wedding reception in front of a boatload of people, or on TV in front of millions of people? And then has the audacity to end her season with a plea to Shane to be a better husband?

Shane may be an ass at times, but Emily is basically begging for it.  I posted awhile ago that while it usually takes 2-3 seasons to get a reasonable understanding of these women, we may have seen as much as we'll ever need to of Emily in her inaugural season.  So far that's panned out.

I can't get down on Shane anymore.  They need therapy or they need to divorce.  I'm not sure which.

Having said all this, I enjoyed this season.   Other than Vicki and Kelly, the women do have intersting lives and stories to tell - even Tamra regarding her two sons (she needs to go to family therapy with both, I feel). And, I'm FINALLY liking Shannon again.  She did a 360 for me and she landed in a much better place than where she started.

As to Vicki and Kelly, neither offers much to share about their personal lives.  Vicki's kids are gone and I think we are all in agreement that her faux engagement will never amount to anything.  And Kelly doesn't work and has only one young child at home.  All we see her do is date rich men.

They really are peas in a pod at this point in terms of what they offer.

Vicki is icky, but despite her friend status, she was on screen more than not and without her, the show would have been less entertaining I feel.

I know this is going against the grain, but I'd like to see Vicki back as a full-time wife, but only in the back-seat - not the queen bee.  More like Ramona in NYC.

I actually like Emily, but yeah Shane clearly doesn't want to be on the show and pulling up the Bar Results on camera was all sorts of bullshit.  Probably producer driven, but the day I sell out my spouse like that is the day I expect a process server at the door with divorce papers.  

And on that note, I didn't even watch the episode.  I have officially given up on the OC. I will hang on to Dallas and NY but I'm pretty close to being officially over the Howives.  

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I know it could shift over time but perhaps due to disappointment over my perception of her potential, I’m most disgusted by Shannon. If we can keep it real, she had a gilded, external stressor-free life until her own neurotic myopia increased strain within her marriage. I’m not in favor of her husband betraying her but she is an absolute ass-ache, too fcking passive-aggressive for words, and very attracted to being a victim. I thought she had some charm but now I see Shannon as very hypocritical and willfully dishonest. Because I think she elects to act that way, I’m much more disappointed in Shannon than Tamrat and Icki, both of whom are irredeemable monsters. They should all get canned, they’re boring, their histrionics are boring, and I’m sick of seeing Tamra’s fused tits, Shannon’s wrinkled fake pipe-cleaner nose and earthworm lips trying to form the world’s fakest smile, and Vicki’s Every Day is Halloween impersonation of Hannibal Lecter hiding atop an elevator under someone’s else’s sheared face. 

Kelly’s showed humor and sensitivity in beteeen explosions throughout her seasons. It’s enough for me. She made an awful moment ok bringing up JFK Jr to Shane.

Adios for now. Adios, Vicki’s back rolls. Adios, Vicki! (that last part was my Steve imitation. Was it good?)

I agree...but with caveats...I think Tamra, Vicki and Kelly should all be fired. Shannon should get a friend role. Tamra and Vicki need to go away and find some purpose in life. They are too old to be getting drunk, running around topless in hotel pools and having fights with other women. Both are grandmothers for god's sake...look what you are emulating for your children and grandchildren! It's just disgusting.

As for Kelly...she's always been a hot mess on this show. Her vicious attacks on her fellow cast members have been jaw dropping. She brings a toxic element to this show that seems almost pathological. Her vindictive behavior plays out on social media and now in a legal case that she really did not need to get involved in...if someone did this to her she would be crying her crocodile tears that everyone is picking on her. The few moments of humor she displays are not enough to wipe away all the awful things she says on camera and the thug like attitude she displays on any given show. 

Edited by kicksave
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, antfitz said:

No,  And I do not care.

Just be glad you got away.

I think he just didn't want the family responsibilities. And I wouldn't be surprised if hes having an affair.

Shane having an affair? Ha ha ...that's rich...this guy sone't have enough energy for that. He's seems asexual to me. He does treat Emily pretty shitty...he's so passive aggressive and just bluntly rude to her. This marriage is a sham. Please divorce and go away..both of them!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Seriously!  He asks her if they took an x-ray.  Yes, dumbass, the Orthopedic surgeon was smart enough to get an x-ray so that he could properly diagnose the damage to her hip.  What an asshole he is to her.  And hip surgery is no walk in the park.  That's some serious shit.  Can he not muster one iota of empathy for her? 

These drunk women are just too much.  A reboot is in order. 

Thank you! This guy is just awful...he clearly hates her. A loving husband would have accompanied her to the doctor. She shouldn't have taken her small daughter there. She was clearly upset by it. He isn't even really passive aggressive anymore...he's just aggressively nasty. I think their bad relationship is affecting their kids...kids can pick up on this stuff. Emily would be better off separating from this lazy asshat and working on herself and taking care of her kids. He can run home to mommy and daddy and live in their basement.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I will be having a hip replacement within the next few months, and while i am really excited not to have pain, I am scared shitless because it is still a major surgery.

Another funny moment...everyone sitting down and Vicky yelling for Steve, and there he is virtually alone at the bar, just whistling... Love these editors!

going to run to my corner, but I don't mind Gina. 

Hopefully wherever you are having your surgery, they are doing the much less invasive method that I posted about above. My husband's BF just had his second hip replacement a month ago and actually flew home from Toronto where he had it done (he opted to pay privately rather than wait for a year to have it done via the medical plan though it would still have been the less invasive method) to B.C. with one plane change in Calgary. This was three days after surgery. His recovery has been much faster as well than his first replacement three years ago.

I love the editors as well. A few weeks ago when the ladies were on holidays and Emily and Kelly kept referring to Shannon, Vicki and Tamra as old, they showed the last three partying into the wee hours of the morning. Emily and Kelly were in their PJs and going to bed at 11:30. Too funny. 

I don't mind Gina either - I certainly prefer her to Emily or Bronte. I would like to see her back next year if only because we all know (or I think most of us do) how the whole "Matt has changed and totally loves me and wants to make it work" plays out. I think she will need the show more than ever next year. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Her daughter is growing up in an abusive tension filled home.

I'm uncomfortable, without further evidence, classifying what's happening in Emily's home as "abusive."  Shane is a cold douchenozzle, and I'd love to see her with someone who treats her better, but a strained parental relationship is not the same as abuse.  In my opinion.  

Also, I too was at first concerned that Emily was relying on her daughter for support at the doctor's appointment (a duplication of her own childhood role!) but I did appreciate that when she saw Annabelle was upset, she gathered her up and comforted her and explained the benefits of the surgery.  I do think she's cognizant of not wanting to repeat patterns.  And I'm not even all "rah rah" Emily.   

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Andi27 said:

I hope Emily had no other choice but to bring her daughter to this appointment. There was no reason to upset her like that.

Breaking News: Shane is still an ass.

Yes, I hate that that her daughter was there. No reason for that little girl to be there and she was clearly upset. Reschedule if you can't find someone to watch her. Kids don't need to see that. Very traumatizing. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Braunwyn's Mom is a bigger famewhore than Braunwyn!  She is LOVING the attention she is getting because her daughter is on the show.

OMG! She is the most narcissistic, self absorbed jerk I've seen on this franchise. She looks and acts like someone that had way too many acid trips and lives on skid row. Her denial and lack of ownership for being a terrible and absentee mother is truly awful. Puts her 4 year old daughter on a city bus by herself and then brags that it was an exercise in "self reliance", brings her to bars where she basically spends her young childhood years surrounded by "musicians" and god knows what else...she's still trotting around like a hippie from the Hog Farm who banged Wavy Gravy back in 1968...just a selfish, self centered nincompoop. Braunwyn is way too nice to this woman who clearly doesn't even care about her or her family. I would have cut her off years ago and told to rot in hell.

• Love 19
11 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I actually like Emily, but yeah Shane clearly doesn't want to be on the show and pulling up the Bar Results on camera was all sorts of bullshit.  Probably producer driven, but the day I sell out my spouse like that is the day I expect a process server at the door with divorce papers.  

And on that note, I didn't even watch the episode.  I have officially given up on the OC. I will hang on to Dallas and NY but I'm pretty close to being officially over the Howives.  

I'm TBD.   I think she has a very interesting backstory with her health, marriage, parents, in-laws, and kids, etc.  and I would like to see how all that plays out.

I have on odd theory about Emily that probably most won't agree with. But....I feel she's far above the rest on the IQ scale and could kick some serious ass if she needed to.   To play nice in the sandbox, she has to manage her responses more proactively than the others to simply fit in on a social level.  She sticks out like a sore thumb as a result.  Having a sharp attorney in the mix could add a whole new take on things and I'd like to see that play out a bit more.

Anyway, that's my unpopular theory...but one I'm sticking to for now. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19

Just watching the scene of Dr. Deb and B doing yoga and Dr. Deb trying to explain away her lack of parenting. She is so selfish and despicable that I don’t ever want her on my tv screen again.

• Love 23
40 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

The Engaged:  Steve is getting paid by Vicki to be with Vicki right?  There's zero chemistry between the two.

Emily:  Stop aging shaming people who have kept themselves in good enough shape that they still have their original hips despite being "geriatric."

Gina:  I didn't think it was possible to be as tacky a dresser as Kyle from RHOBH, but she's way tackier.  

Tamra:  I don't buy that crying into the bushes scene anymore than I bought the hyperventilating jag they flashed back to.

Kelly:  I shouldn't love her, but I do.  She's reality TV gold.  How I wish she was actually on the RHONY cast with Bethenny.  Would have been fun watching her take on Bethenny.

So, so fake.  She is so bad at acting.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Here's Kelly's tweet, which they showed on the show (though they blocked out Jim B's handle)

image.thumb.png.8f5444ceda4e4dcecf9019f395ed803d.png

And can I just say, of course Jim includes "exrhoc" as part of his Twitter handle?  Let me count the ways that I hate that guy...

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Usually with cut-outs, so we can appreciate the rolls of her back fat.

And just when you think her taste and styling can't get any worse, she changed into the 2nd dress.

In addition, I generally do not think super skinny spaghetti straps are attractive on us ladies with large chests. Even when the dress fits properly, those little straps always look a wing and a prayer from snapping and the breasts look overwhelming.

Teenage girls can sometimes get away with the look but, it's still not the best. Wider straps alone or with a t-back can be very flattering on larger chests though. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, ErikaOnline said:

Duff just wanted more camera time. They should of brought his ex wife back not him lol.

I would love to see what Tammy K. is doing now!  In fact, bring back all of the original RHs for a Real Housewives of the OC: OGs season.  Lauri, Jeana...  I would watch the shit out of that.  

• Love 12

Has anybody had a knee replaced? I just turned 58 and I need both knees replaced. I've been taking steroid injections every 3 months for the last year. I don't know how much longer I can put off surgery. The pain gets very frustrating along with the loss of mobility.

Best part of the episode was at the end.  Vicki thinking she looks so cute in the cowboy hat asks her supposedly loving fiance, "Does this look good on me?" and he deadpans, "You can do better."  Then her "oh" and look of disappointment.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Emily:  Stop aging shaming people who have kept themselves in good enough shape that they still have their original hips despite being "geriatric."

Although I agree with much of what you said, I will take issue with the hip comment. Some people (including me and I suspect Emily) were born with hip sockets that will wear out quicker than others. In my case, I have genetics, years of ballet, competitive cheerleading and a high pain threshold that may have caused me not to know I had a hairline fracture to thank for the additional stress on my hip. My Ortho along with others talk about the fact that hip replacements will be more common in Gen X and younger because we were/are so much more intensively active starting at younger ages than older generations. So, in case anyone else in here hears this same diagnosis much younger than they thought they would, it's not actually that uncommon or a sign of poor behavior. 

Additionally, chronic pain can cause someone to overeat as a way to comfort themselves. It's not the greatest coping mechanism but, it can help one power through daily activities and stresses while in physical pain.

Edited by red12
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ladle said:

Normally I don't like to comment on people's appearances, but I suspect this is partially his own doing, so I feel okay in saying: it is difficult to look directly at Kelly's "boyfriend."  

I kinda feel like something bad will happen to me if I don’t look away. He looks like a creepy dude 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, red12 said:

Although I agree with much of what you said, I will take issue with the hip comment. Some people (including me and I suspect Emily) were born with hip sockets that will wear out quicker than others. In my case, I have genetics, years of ballet, competitive cheerleading and a high pain threshold that may have caused me not to know I had a hairline fracture to thank for the additional stress on my hip. My Ortho along with others talk about the fact that hip replacements will be more common in Gen X and younger because we were/are so much more intensively active starting at younger ages than older generations. So, in case anyone else in here hears this same diagnosis much younger than they thought they would, it's not actually that uncommon or a sign of poor behavior. 

Additionally, chronic pain can cause someone to overeat as a way to comfort themselves. It's not the greatest coping mechanism but, it can help one power through daily activities and stresses while in physical pain.

All very good points.  I appreciate you correcting me and my ignorance on this topic!

• Love 5

At the party

Shannon: introducing the bride and groom-to-be

Vicki: he’s missing. Where is he?

oh, you can’t imagine how very very much money I would pay for him to have run out, never to return. Does that make me a horrible person?

Kelly has carried this season. I was cracking up when she was rehearsing how to be polite when she was in the car with Brian on the way to the party

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, red12 said:

I just watched a Real Sports episode on this phenomenon. People in Em’s generation and younger have experienced a sea change of orthopedic crises arising in younger people because of specializing in sports and physical activities when young, somewhat ironically during the same general period when obesity became an epidemic in this country. The kind of hyper focus that some kids have to get good enough in a physical discipline to make school teams can lead to catastrophic orthopedic problems at younger and younger ages. Add in genetics and minimal parental supervision, and you can develop problems with a quickness. I wish her and everyone here dealing with replacement surgeries the absolute best.

Lemme shift gears. Tamra deserves to have big legal bills. The suit may have been unwarranted but until it was tossed, she had to retain someone, FOR ONCE, after a decade-plus of maliciously smearing people publicly. Too bad, Satan’s thot! Kelly didn’t make your self-created problem any worse, and that’s the truth. And also, shut up Shannon.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, elsie said:

they could include the producers on set asking questions or clarifying things and show the crew, cameras, etc...

. . . they do this on Marriage Boot Camp this season. Very interesting and entertaining, does not take away from the show, but adds to it.

Another thought, they could add three character's, ala Mystery Science Theater, to make the comments we are all thinking.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Hmmm. After careful watching of that scene by the bushes, I realized how many cameras and vantage point were involved, with none of the footage showing the other cameras in the background. My conclusion is that it was completely staged and rehearsed. Of course Tamra’s fake crying just adds to it all.

Where’s my silver thermos with a pink straw? It’s very special to me.😂😂😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

The Jim Bellino lawsuit was based on Tamra and Shannon making derogatory comments on Heather McDonald’s podcast. Allegedly Tamra and Shannon spoke about the Bellino divorce being fake ( it wasn’t), and about Jim’s trampoline business getting sued, and the possibility of Jim going to jail because of someone being injured (no jail). 

Shannon was removed from the defamation lawsuit and was awarded $138,000 for legal fees. Tamra is still fighting Bellino in court. 

And I am beyond happy about it!

58 minutes ago, ladle said:

And can I just say, of course Jim includes "exrhoc" as part of his Twitter handle?  Let me count the ways that I hate that guy...

I used to hate him with the fire of a thousand suns.  Now, he is taking Tamra to the cleaners with this lawsuit and I LOVE him!  He is doing God's work like the Pastor he is. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Midnight Cheese said:

WOW!  Way to lay out there.  Good read.

Shannon is the way she is by choice!

So I guess therapy didn't work.  "Haaaa!  So happy!!"

• Love 5

Vicki is Unbelievably needy. She is an emotional vacuum.

And although Shannon appears to be able to hold her liquor, she clearly has a drinking problem. She very recently posted a video to Instagram of herself and her new boyfriend in a hotel room, and clearly she was slurring her words.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, antfitz said:

I agree Sean is an ass and a douche.  Emily would be so much better off without him. I just wish she would realize this.  Like most mormon men he has the voice of authority, like he's the know-it-all.

I'll tell you what he doesn't know....enough information to pass the bar.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

OMG! She is the most narcissistic, self absorbed jerk I've seen on this franchise. She looks and acts like someone that had way too many acid trips and lives on skid row. Her denial and lack of ownership for being a terrible and absentee mother is truly awful. Puts her 4 year old daughter on a city bus by herself and then brags that it was an exercise in "self reliance", brings her to bars where she basically spends her young childhood years surrounded by "musicians" and god knows what else...she's still trotting around like a hippie from the Hog Farm who banged Wavy Gravy back in 1968...just a selfish, self centered nincompoop. Braunwyn is way too nice to this woman who clearly doesn't even care about her or her family. I would have cut her off years ago and told to rot in hell.

Totally agree with everything.

Now I think when the producers were considering Bronte and saw her Mom, they told her...we don't care how toxic your relationship is, you can be on the show if we get her too.  Then they tell her, hey maybe you can work out some issues.  And the ever hopeful little girl in her sniffs and says ok.  And...the narcissistic mother figure just delivers more pain.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I just watched a Real Sports episode on this phenomenon. People in Em’s generation and younger have experienced a sea change of orthopedic crises arising in younger people because of specializing in sports and physical activities when young, somewhat ironically during the same general period when obesity became an epidemic in this country. The kind of hyper focus that some kids have to get good enough in a physical discipline to make school teams can lead to catastrophic orthopedic problems at younger and younger ages. Add in genetics and minimal parental supervision, and you can develop problems with a quickness. I wish her and everyone here dealing with replacement surgeries the absolute best.

I have a friend that is about to have a hip replacement at the age of 46. Her doctor explained that she was born with hip dysplasia and back in the 70's doctors were of the school of thought that if a baby's foot turned by the time they were ready to walk, it didn't need to be fixed. Well, now all these years later, all these people with hip dysplasia when they were young are all now needing hip replacements. Thank goodness for medical advancements. I know all about the newer procedure of anterior vs posterior replacement because my mom had anterior. Apparently you need a very specific body type to have an anterior replacement. Anyone who has overly muscular legs or is overweight has to have a posterior replacement. My friend is having posterior (at HSS) for other reasons. Apparently they kind of just reach in and do it somewhat blindly whereas with posterior, they can see if there are any issues and adjust accordingly. Posterior takes longer to heal because they have to cut through the muscle whereas anterior, they do not. Anyway, it is my non-medical opinion that Emily will be having a posterior procedure. Not a knock on her weight at all, I think she looks great. I just thing her thighs are probably too thick to go that route. Please don't throw things at me, I'd have to have posterior as well. 

• Useful 2