Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: Whooping It Up For Wedding Bells

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

I swear Steve looks just like a singer from the Lawrence Welk show.

I swear that idiot that three limp Homer Simpson hair Kelly is trying to land looks like Ralph Wiggins. Kelly really is showing her butterface, too. Just a long poorly worked on potato. 

I like python print, but Gina makes it look like Friday at the Seminole Bingo. The hunch, bad fashion, and hair color makes her look much older than she is.

speaking of old, Emily with her little pig eyes and sneery butt mouth looks like a chaperone .  Way to traumatize your daughter you self centered moron. 

This was so scripted and fake that it’s not even funny. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11

STFU Tamra.  You and your alcoholic Brother.  He looks like he will keel over any minute.  This stupid party is hard to watch.  Is this the bride to be’s third or fourth marriage?  Shannon still yelling everything she says like it’s the cool thing to do with those new puffed up lips.  What kind of dress is the bride wearing?  She’s too old for that look.  Tamra really putting it on to secure that Apple screaming and yelling at who knows what.  I hate all of them and hope this show ends. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 12/17/2019 at 9:21 PM, ChitChat said:

Seriously!  He asks her if they took an x-ray.  Yes, dumbass, the Orthopedic surgeon was smart enough to get an x-ray so that he could properly diagnose the damage to her hip.  What an asshole he is to her.  And hip surgery is no walk in the park.  That's some serious shit.  Can he not muster one iota of empathy for her? 

My ex-husband was a person that could not express emotion.  He could not offer support, express sympathy or compassion.   We were together a longtime until I just couldn’t stand it any longer.  All I wanted was a pat on the back or a squeeze of my hand saying everything will be okay.  I see the same behavior in Shane.  She should dump him before she wastes any more time.  He is not going to change.  I wish I hadn’t wasted time on my ex.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 24

And after ALL THAT STUDYING FOR THE BAR EXAM, Weeman didn't even pass the dang thing!

What a dumbass!

I found it ironic  the only thing Tamrat could find to give her any sympathy was the shrubbery!  I kinda loved that! Otherwise, buh-bye. B O R I N G!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

I don't care about Gina and invisible Matt.

I don't care about Braun and Betsy Johnson.  Her mother sucks just like her rainbow dregs.

I felt sad for Emily at the doctor's.  And her daughter shouldn't have been there.

Shane sucks.  He's a prick and full of himself.  Yet he still can't pass the bar.  That says a lot.

The rest of the episode was just boring.  Listening to Shannon on WWHL, it seems that Shannon is so pissed at Kelly is because Kelly sold her and Tamra out to Jim B after being supportive.

I don't know who is more disturbing:  Kelly or Vicki.  Tamra just plays the game to get a paycheck that she really needs.

• Love 8

Go away Dr. Deb! Probably not to Mexico tho after your latest five finger discounts at the souvenir store.

Shane is just so flat and emotionless, could he be on the spectrum ?

Shannon was on "fire" tonight! Literally!

I give Vicki and Steve 2-3 years if they do actually get married.

Tamra was like a drunk girl at her prom running off crying and hiding in the bushes and wanting someone to come find her and give her attention.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, escape said:

You have to remember that she and her sister basically raised themselves.  As children, they had to look after their own mother - who suffers from mental illness.  Emily is actually one of the more likeable of the cast.

This is all true!

The first thing I thought.    I think she inherited her mom’s mental illness.

She allows herself to be abused by her husband.  Then is committing child abuse on her child.

After what she said that her daughter was picking up on her anger issues.....then she introduced the daughter to the doctor.....as her Mini-Me!

This is a problem ....parents!  It is very damaging to see kids in this way.  Mini versions of yourself....or, mini adults.  Especially, when they are struggling.

Her daughter is growing up in an abusive tension filled home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Seriously!  He asks her if they took an x-ray.  Yes, dumbass, the Orthopedic surgeon was smart enough to get an x-ray so that he could properly diagnose the damage to her hip.  What an asshole he is to her.  And hip surgery is no walk in the park.  That's some serious shit.  Can he not muster one iota of empathy for her? 

These drunk women are just too much.  A reboot is in order. 

Shane’s horribleness took even more dimensions this week. Emily needs her hip replace and he’s being horrible.

I feel so much for Emily when the surgeon told her she has a high pain tolerance - if you live in chronic pain you really do have that high pain tolerance.

i had such a high pain tolerance that by the time I had my first hip replaced neither my rheumatologist nor the surgeon could understand how I was even walking. I had bone rubbing against bone and little pieces of bone had broken and were just out their floating away.

I don’t think she mean to traumatize her daughter but maybe she didn’t realize it was as bad as it was.

SHANE IS JUST AN ASS - I just want to fly out to the OC and give him several hard, well placed kick utilizing Amy awesome titanium hip 

• Love 21

Steve seems so apathetic about Vicki. Pretty disinterested. Is she paying him to go along with this engagement storyline? 

Gina's hair color is awful. Too white. 

Please send Brownie and her bizarre, egocentric mother far, far away. The husband is odd too. He has such a square Frankenstein head. He reminds me of a smarmy televangelist, for some reason.

• LOL 5
  • Love 14

Tamra earning that paycheck tonight. If she hadn’t thrown a tantrum there would have been no drama in the finale. I think she is dead wrong, but hell, she probably doesn’t even think she’s right. She just had to stir some shit up. 

Kelly telling Duff he gets around Newport like a record was the highlight for me. That’s why I can’t quit her. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Stop Lying Gina - most of what is on top of your head isn't your real hair

PS Fuck you too!

Kelly did Gina, and the rest of us as well since we had to look at it, by telling Gina her hair looks awful. You know that's why she cut off that nasty looking hair. Kelly wasn't exactly tactful, but she got the job done.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I love how Eddie didn't even go to see what was wrong with his wifey.  Maybe he doesn't know either!

Why does Shannon always say the entire last name of the person she doesn't like or is feuding with?  It was Heather Dubrow - always Heather Dubrow, never just Heather.  Now I noticed it's the same thing with 'Kelly Dodd'.  Not like there was another Heather or Kelly in the cast.  

I don't know what Kelly did or didn't do, but she was seeming like she was being cordial and minding her own business, then old drunk Tamrat decided she need to have a hissy (and secure her orange for next season - probably producer egged her on as well).  Running into the shrubbery is a new one.  She always acts like she's such a bad ass, but she acted like a scared widdle girl with that move.  The crying was fake or just because she was drunk as a skunk.

So you get a party and a big wedding even for #3?  Yes, I know it was the event for the finale, but why do I think Vicki would have a big to do regardless of cameras being around?

Slow tv night, so I ended up watching.  Not a regular viewer, and I realize why (again).  Used to be where you'd have someone to root for or hate-view.  Even the old 'villains' - Tamrat, Vicki are tired, tired, tired acts.  Been there, seen it.  Boring.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, ChitChat said:

These drunk women are just too much.  A reboot is in order. 

I agree Sean is an ass and a douche.  Emily would be so much better off without him. I just wish she would realize this.  Like most mormon men he has the voice of authority, like he's the know-it-all.

I am hoping that we wave bye bye to Vicki for good. I only  Want to see Briana.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I never noticed Gina's horrible posture before.  She is extremely hunched over.  She needs to stand up straight!  

I noticed too. I figured her old hair must have covered it before.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

And after ALL THAT STUDYING FOR THE BAR EXAM, Weeman didn't even pass the dang thing!

What a dumbass!

I found it ironic  the only thing Tamrat could find to give her any sympathy was the shrubbery!  I kinda loved that! Otherwise, buh-bye. B O R I N G!!!!

I agree about Sean. And they say he already has his license in Utah..... How can he keep failing this one.  He must not be very smart.  Branwin's mother has to acknowlege her age.  She looks stupid in that get up she wears.

I really feel sorry for Gina, buying the krapp that matt is putting out.  If she takes him back, he will continue to cheat on her and abuse her.  Those kids do not need to live in that kind of atmosphere. 

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 4

Shane sucks.  He's a prick and full of himself.  Yet he still can't pass the bar.  That says a lot.

I wonder how much he must resent Emily for passing the bar exam while he still hasn't.

Steve seems so apathetic about Vicki. Pretty disinterested. Is she paying him to go along with this engagement storyline? 

Maybe she fixed his teeth when they first started dating?

Tamra earning that paycheck tonight. If she hadn’t thrown a tantrum there would have been no drama in the finale. I think she is dead wrong, but hell, she probably doesn’t even think she’s right. She just had to stir some shit up. 

She know how to make orange juice, that's for sure.

Kelly wasn't exactly tactful, but she got the job done.

That could be her tagline for next season...

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, fountain said:

I noticed too. I figured her old hair must have covered it before.

I have a feeling Matt is short, and she is used to hunching over.

Edited by antfitz
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Hope Brownstone and her Mother go.  Jeff Lewis on WWHL just now said Shannon and Kelly are safe.

I no longer like Jeff Lewis. It was bad enough when he berated everyone who worked with him, but now he has his own pod cast and he trashes his ex all the time.  I only watched his show for Jenni anyway. 

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

I don't care about Gina and invisible Matt.

I don't care about Braun and Betsy Johnson.  Her mother sucks just like her rainbow dregs.

I felt sad for Emily at the doctor's.  And her daughter shouldn't have been there.

The rest of the episode was just boring.  Listening to Shannon on WWHL, it seems that Shannon is so pissed at Kelly is because Kelly sold her and Tamra out to Jim B after being supportive.

I don't know who is more disturbing:  Kelly or Vicki.  Tamra just plays the game to get a paycheck that she really needs.

Since he is a lawyer in Utah and passed the bar there, I wonder what school he went to. Or because he's a mormon they just passed him. I cannot stand him. She is raising her children to be a motionless like the father. Emily, you can do so much better!  Look for a guy who can actually pass the bar.

Edited by antfitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Can someone explain this whole lawsuit that Shannon and Tamra are involved in, and how Kelly is also involved? I only know it involves Jim Bellini, but I don't think it has ever actually been explained on the show. Or if it was I missed it.

Tamra running and hiding in plain sight in the bushes reminds me of a pet or a child when they think that if they can't see you, you can't see them. My apologies to children and pets though, who are generally both way smarter than Tamra.

I know this is an UO, but I think Emily is a shitty mother. I grew up with a mother who had severe heart problems and was not able to do many things that other mothers could. She also was hospitalized several times during my childhood. I was always afraid that I was going to lose her, but NEVER ONCE did that fear come from my mother. She never once complained, or heaven forbid leaned on me for support. I have no patience for the drama queen that is Emily.

Also, she should have been kicking up her heels when she heard that she would be having a hip replacement and would be good as new, rather than boo hooing about it. My hubby had a knee replacement a year ago - he could not wait. His best friend had a hip replacement two years ago, and the second hip replaced a month ago. Could not wait for either surgery, and was so grateful to be pain free. Go away, Emily. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

I noticed when Emily was in the doctor’s office and told her daughter she needed to call “Daddy” even the kid said “why?”  Even at her young age, she knows Shane is worthless.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

I think most of these arguments begin when they are drunk. That is true for all the franchises. You can have a drink or 2, but when you can't stop until you're loaded, you have a problem. Tam-Brat and Vicky are prime examples.  I just want to yell at the screen to STFU.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Can someone explain this whole lawsuit that Shannon and Tamra are involved in, and how Kelly is also involved? I only know it involves Jim Bellini, but I don't think it has ever actually been explained on the show. Or if it was I missed it.

Tamra running and hiding in plain sight in the bushes reminds me of a pet or a child when they think that if they can't see you, you can't see them. My apologies to children and pets though, who are generally both way smarter than Tamra.

I know this is an UO, but I think Emily is a shitty mother. I grew up with a mother who had severe heart problems and was not able to do many things that other mothers could. She also was hospitalized several times during my childhood. I was always afraid that I was going to lose her, but NEVER ONCE did that fear come my mother. She never once complained, or heaven forbid leaned on me for support. I have no patience for the drama queen that is Emily.

Also, she should have been kicking up her heels when she heard that she would be having a hip replacement and would be good as new, rather than boo hooing about it. My hubby had a knee replacement a year ago - he could not wait. His best friend had a hip replacement two years ago, and the second hip replaced a month ago. Could not wait for either surgery, and was so grateful to be pain free. Go away, Emily. 

If it is the same lawsuit, Jim baloney  says they have slandered him. They probably told the truth, from what I saw of him on the show.   

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 1

Gina was shockingly completely tolerable this episode.  I'm speechless. Almost.

Steve is clearly in the Shane Simpson Executive Training program, specializing in How To Be A Vacant Asshole.

Tamra is just as crazy as Kelly; I realized it this episode.  She was like staring at Kelly and watering at the mouth, her eyes glazed over before she fled the scene for the vegetation.

The Jim Bellino lawsuit is something I can't comment on, because it's not on the show.  It's not entertaining if we have no idea what the fuck is going on. 

Shannon is another one who is sort of losing her tenuous grip on reality.  Bringing Duff on the show was such a tacky move.

Braunwyn--there is nothing specific I can point to this episode, but I just don't like her.  There's no there there.  I am not even the slightest bit interested in what happens next in her life, the way I am with pretty much everyone else, love or hate them.  Hopefully a one and done.

Emily's doctor visit didn't feel authentic to me.  I think it was a reenactment.  Whoever advised Emily to wear a backless dress to the engagement party was not her friend.  Leave Shane the fuck alone about the bar at a party.  He knows he didn't pass, ok?  Read a room.  Kelly's line about JFK Jr not passing actually cut the tension.  It would kill Emily to be cool like that and then insist he check as soon as they have privacy?

Compared to the others, Kelly was a class act this episode, if slightly inarticulate.  If this were my first time tuning in, I'd be like, why are they going after this poor woman?  She's so normal!  It just goes to show she has many faces, which makes her interesting.

• Love 20

I laughed at the radio silence that happened when Tamra marched up to Emily, Gina, Kelly and Braunwyn asking what was so funny. 

I know it is unpopular but I was amused by Gina in her THs during Tamra's meltdown and fake crying in the bushes.

I think this cast needs a major overhaul. I would really love it if they ditched all things tres amigas. I cannot stand Vicki, Tamra, or Shannon way more than I cannot stand Kelly, Braunwyn, Gina, or Emily. I would be fine with getting rid of them all though.

I just need to add "You don't know! You just don't know!" Now I will proceed to go hide and cry in some bushes.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Ugh These women. Shrieking fighting and over the top dramatic. I don't know why I subject myself to this trash. I only half watch while doing other stuff so I'm not really sure why the lawsuit is Kelly's fault. Weren't they already being sued and she just chimed in? How did she cost them $. Never mind I don't even wanna know. 

Used to like Shannon but she's gone to the dark side so I'm done with her. Never could stand TamrA, Vicki is my most hated howife ever. Brownwyn is annoying That leaves Emily, who has grown on me and Kelly Dodd who I used to hate but she pisses off the 3 amoebas so yay Kelly. And Gina who redeemed herself a little tonite

Can we please have NY soon?

Edited by Lady of nod
  • Love 15

OMGoodness!!!!  Steve is almost as bad a creeper as Brooks was.  Vicki sure knows how to pick 'em.  

I still would bet that she bought her own engagement ring.   Desperation doesn't even come close to what the Ick emits when she's around men.  

She can try to be as prim and proper as Hi Ho Steverino would have her, but she ain't fooling anyone.  Her and her polluted "love tank".  Gag me with a spoon. 

And her screeching like she did when she hurt her stupid ankle by being a dumb ass was beyond annoying.   Ambulance people need duct tape for shitheads like Vick the Ick.   Silence is golden.  Duct tape is silver.   🤣

Edited by Claire Voyant
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7

OK, the win for this episode goes to the editors - Tamra running into the bushes, shot from behind.  Shades of her running away from the table on the trip a  few seasons back.  Tamra crying onto Shannon's chest while sitting on the curb; flashback to Tamra crying on Shannon's chest in 2016.  Tamrat does not change!  Loved Tamra "cannot hide from her issues in a bush." 

Points also for pointing out that weasel Shane failed the bar 3 times.  

Finally, Vicki must have a magic mirror that convinces her that her clothes fit and are flattering.  The camera persons are masters of showing every bump and bulge.  Of course, she  makes it easy.

• Love 17

Braunwyn and her mom are so annoying and her mom is such a try hard. 

Wtf let’s have a huge engagement party for a third marriage. Vicki loves western theme? What? Lol so stupid.

Billy looks like a drunk with his red face and gross messy face. But Vicki sucks so come on who the fuck cares. 

Whoever Shannon’s famewhore date was what a joke. Why is she so far up Vickis ass that’s so embarrassing. Glad Shannon found happiness now but why would anyone wanna associate with Vicki yuck. The more she associates with that cancer scammer the worse she gets.

I’m still liking Kelly. Glad she’s not with stupid Brian. Altho that was known almost the beginning of the season.

Lol Vicki acting like Steve is the man of her dreams omg hilarious.

Tamra fuck you and your legal bills I’m sure it’s your own fault.

Why are they blaming all the legal shit on Kelly like it wasn’t happening to them before.

Liking Emily a bit.

I’m sorry not trying to judge looks but Vicki is so ugly her personality shines thru.

Tamra is so fucking stupid with her meltdowns. Get a grip. Gina is such a suck up bitch.

Tres amigas is a bunch of annoying jerks.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The Jim Bellino lawsuit is something I can't comment on, because it's not on the show.  It's not entertaining if we have no idea what the fuck is going on. 

Ah, but they did show Kelly's tweet.

IMO - not a big deal, Shannon and Tamra screwed themselves; imo the tweet doesn't add fire or any cost to Tamra and Shannon (Maybe they are personally miffed, but seems like they bloviate over the non-existent legal impact because they must want to be at odds with her).  

Background: as some of the cast have pointed out, those two went on a podcast and said things about Jim Bellino's business that he didn't like.

Here's Kelly's tweet, which they showed on the show (though they blocked out Jim B's handle)

image.thumb.png.8f5444ceda4e4dcecf9019f395ed803d.png

• Useful 4
  • Love 6

Although I did love seeing Tamra look utterly moronic doing her best Sean Spicer impersonation in the bushes, the season as a whole fell very flat for me.

I would love if they changed it up next season formula wise. Maybe by breaking the fourth wall a bit more (kind of like they do on Teen Mom, but even more so) by having the cast members acknowledge that they have to show up places because of the constraints of doing the show, like Kelly had to tonight. Or that this new person is showing up because so and so got canned, or that they don't really want to take a trip with this person they don't like, but it is part of the show. Any little bit of actual reality on this candid reality program might be a welcome change.

Maybe in addition to the Vaseline lens talking heads they add in editing now (which always seem disjointed and scripted, obviously shot well after the filming of whatever scene they are commenting on) they could include the producers on set asking questions or clarifying things and show the crew, cameras, etc...

I know it would give the program a decidedly different vibe, but it seems the bloom is definitely off the orange now, Formula is tired.

Edited by elsie
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

Effing Duff. I always thought he was a smarmy loser. Time has not changed my opinion. Shannon has definitely upgraded in the man department from him and “Babe.” 

Emily’s daughter is very sweet, but I agree she probably should not have been at that appointment. It’s like Emily is (likely subconsciously) looking to her children for the emotional support that she clearly doesn’t get from Shane. And her kids are WAY too young for that (not that it’s a good or healthy thing at any age). I really hope she gathers up the courage to leave that emotionally abusive loser/weasel sooner rather than later. 

That said, I understand Emily being shaken by the prospect of a hip replacement. Not only is it scary to have to go under the knife, but those replacements only last about 20 years—-so she Knows that has another major surgery down the road in her 60s. 

Tammy Sue running to hide in the bushes isn’t quite the iconic “YOU’LL NEVER SEE MY FACE AGAIN” flounce-and-flee that she did in Bali, but it was close.

Gina gushing about Matt’s changed ways and newfound devotion to her is so cringe on its own. But it’s full-body cringe knowing what eventually happens between them. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Hope Brownstone and her Mother go.  Jeff Lewis on WWHL just now said Shannon and Kelly are safe.

I refuse to continue watching if they bring either one of these people back! Especially dr. Deb, what a disgusting piece of garbage she is. No wonder Buttwind is such a greedy attention whore. The whole “I found such a great group of friends here...”  B.S. was too much for me to take, I went to bed! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Tamra learned that you can’t just say whatever you want about someone and get away with it. That’s not anyone’s fault but hers. She tries to deflect blame once again on someone else when it was her mouth her actions and her words that got the lawsuit started. Kelly didn’t cost you that money Tamra your mouth did 

• Love 19
7 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I know it is unpopular but I was amused by Gina in her THs during Tamra's meltdown and fake crying in the bushes.

I was signing in to say the same thing!  I found Gina's running commentary about the whole thing very entertaining!

58 minutes ago, ErikaOnline said:

Duff just wanted more camera time.

It was interesting how he managed to worm his way into a Housewives franchise again.  Hmmm.  

• Love 10

Jeepers, on the last episode of the season, Tamra decides to have a meltdown. She "fuck YOUUUs" her friend and then runs outside. And that running away just happened to the very behavior that got her so talked about in another season. Noted.

I can see these shrews privately discussing what the big fights will be, and then bad acting their way through them.  They appear, out of nowhere, like plot points in a poorly written novel.

The garish, plastic, dried up, terrible hair extensions everyone sports are a metaphor for the whole franchise.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Oh dear Lord, Gina has the worst fashion sense, the boots!  I assume she wore those for the western theme.  She does look better with the shorter hair even though it still looks like hay.  

I didn’t think it was so bad for Emily to bring her daughter to the appt,  however, she should have held it together until she was alone.

I just hope next season isn’t going to be all about Vicki’s wedding.  I don’t think I could tolerate that.

If it is, I will not watch!

12 minutes ago, Jel said:

Jeepers, on the last episode of the season, Tamra decides to have a meltdown. She "fuck YOUUUs" her friend and then runs outside. And that running away just happened to the very behavior that got her so talked about in another season. Noted.

I can see these shrews privately discussing what the big fights will be, and then bad acting their way through them.  They appear, out of nowhere, like plot points in a poorly written novel.

The garish, plastic, dried up, terrible hair extensions everyone sports are a metaphor for the whole franchise.

We've seen Tam brat start  a ruckus and run off before.  She didn't some foreign country with the girls.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Does anyone know why the case against Shannon was dismissed but not the one against Tamra?

No,  And I do not care.

9 hours ago, Emmeline said:

My ex-husband was a person that could not express emotion.  He could not offer support, express sympathy or compassion.   We were together a longtime until I just couldn’t stand it any longer.  All I wanted was a pat on the back or a squeeze of my hand saying everything will be okay.  I see the same behavior in Shane.  She should dump him before she wastes anymore time.  He is not going to change.  I wish I hadn’t wasted time on my ex.

Just be glad you got away.

9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

What a dumbass!

I think he just didn't want the family responsibilities. And I wouldn't be surprised if hes having an affair.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3