Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I know Covid doesn’t exist in PC, but I wish Jason had died of a mysterious virus, for which there was a cure, but the character rejected it for… reasons. That might have been a bit more satisfying than the falling rubble.

It would have been awesome. But you know that they had to do something that can be walked back with Jason being found in a Greek fishing village nursed back to health since SBu and Jason will be back the second the vaccine restriction is lifted.

It makes all this breast beating over his death so absurd.

• Love 10

I hope Jason's gone a good long time, more than a few months. I'm not looking forward to the Burton stans celebrating his brave stand for "medical freedom," and how he got everything his own way in the long run and didn't have to accept the "jab." 

But I actually wasn't minding Jason. I enjoyed his scenes with Britt and Drew when time was running out. I'd have picked someone else if I could get rid of any character. Carly. Willow. Peter. Josslyn. Maxie. I don't hate Austin, but so far he isn't doing a thing for me. Just seems like a gift role for Roger Howarth to do his "thing" again because they like him. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

. But you know that they had to do something that can be walked back with Jason being found in a Greek fishing village nursed back to health since SBu and Jason will be back the second the vaccine restriction is lifted.

Thing is - and not to get political, just speaking factually - given the current climate in this country, Covid ain't going anywhere in the immediate future. That's bad news overall, but it does keep St. Jasus away from us. It just occurred to me what a Ginormous Arsehole Steve Burton must be IRL.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 13

Yeah, with new variants emerging every few months, the vaccine mandates will not be lifted anytime soon, if ever. The only way I see Jason returning is if SB decides to swallow his pride and take the needle. Which would not redeem him in my eyes, but might in others’.

I think the Austin character has good potential, but I agree it’s not being explored. He’s just… there. I guess they’re working towards pairing him with Maxie, but I don’t see any sparks there. Maybe he’d work with Britt? Anything to keep her from falling to the sidelines post-Jason. Whatever they do with Austin, they need to start by giving him more of a personality, and something to do other than walk around with a coffee cup giving sage advice.

• Love 4

Today's Notes

Aunt Stella is healthy. That's nice. Now she wants to know about Curtis's secrets and lies. lol TJ tries to evade. Stella doesn't have time for this, but respects it. So she goes to Curtis and goes Tell me the Truth. Hatman shows up and stella is like O.O

Drew and Curtis share a hug. infodump time! Drew wants to know when he can take Jordan and him out to dinner. (clearly no one infodumped him about Portia). Curtis admits still being in love with Jordan. (not will always love her. in love with her) but goes can't handle lies and made a new break. Drew wants to live a life that honours Jason. for god sakes.. JASON WAS A HIT MAN. 

Portia and Trina are having a meal, and she feels like a loser. It's because she doesn't have a guy in her life. Portia isn't having this. Trina is freaking out that Curtis and Portia aren't together as frequently and is like "is he back with Jordan? HOW DO YOU KNOW HE'S NOT?!" all of a sudden HatMan shows up. Trina doesn't have time for him and goes. you should go. Hatman infodumps Trina information she doesn't need know. 

Sonny lies so horribly bad. I can't tell if Anna is giving him a way to kill Peter or saying she knows that's how Sonny could do it. Carly wants to know what they are talking about. For once, it would be nice if someone told her nothing that concerns her. lmao. Carly thinks that he won't go free because he killed Jason. hahahaha.that's not why he's in jail you moron.  Anna is like. Hmm. Peter is headed to GH. Carly is like PLEASE tell me he's dying. (one day someone will say this about Carly).  Carly goes tell me the truth because Sonny lies horribly and like a kid with glee Sonny is like yeup! i put out the hit. Sonny whispers the bastard needs to die. Carly goes justice would be served if Peter suffered. (may the same thing happen to you too). 

Sasha's baby is relatively brain dead - there is barely any activity. That's actually kinda sad. Brando is demanding to try the cooling therapy. Britt sit downs and goes we've done everything. there's nothing more we can do. Sasha breaks down. The they go "look this means that basically the baby needs lots of love and hard work getting him better." Britt is like. yeah no  - that's not going to work. we need to take deep breaths and be realistic. Sasha goes the only thing we need to do is decide when we take our kid home. The neonatalist is like "look, I don't think." and britt shuts her down. Sasha and Brando leave to see the baby and Britt goes "i know i should have told them about what happens next, but i couldn't." (that's why Britt, the neonatalist was there to do her job). Epiphany comes in and comforts Britt

Liz wishes Peter had died when he fell down the stairs. Jake is taking it really hard. Finn gives her a hug. they do their little flirting thing. but they get buzzed and see Peter masked in bed. They don't know what's wrong. Liz begs Finn to tell her that Peter is going to die. This is dumb. even if they are understaffed - Liz shouldn't be helping Peter. Maxie is like we should let Peter die. 

Brando and Sasha are watching the baby. It's clear Brando understands now what Brit was saying but can't tell Sasha, and tell her its not important while Sasha looks on at Liam.

you know. I wish with all my heart one of Sonny's victims says the same things to Sonny and he dies along with Carly. like. this drives me insane. maxie is all chanting let him (Peter) die for all the lives he stole. Where are the people chanting the same thing about Jason and Sonny? 

Anyway show ends with Liz holding a scalpel over Peter's body. Right show. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Carly thinks that he won't go free because he killed Jason. hahahaha.that's not why he's in jail you moron.

For that reason alone, I'd like Peter to stay in PC, just to stick it to Carly.

"Tenacity. That's just Sam's middle name, isn't it." Oh, Drew, you sweet summer child. If anything is Sam's middle name, it's Torpor.

Surprise, surprise, Liam is brain dead. I'd care if the show had invested more in this story before now.

• Love 5

I know most of us were rooting for Liam to follow the bright light at the end of the dark tunnel, but for the life of me, I don't understand why they wrote in SM's pregnancy in the show for the character to lose her child like that. I know that they don't have much to do with Sasha and Brando, so if this is the best they could come up with then it only confirms how creatively bankrupt the writers are. Just write the characters out.

I would have rather Liam was stillborn like Sam's baby was since she and Sasha both suffered the same condition (which is the only condition in soaps anyway) instead of having to see all the tubes and the tiny socked feet.

That said, I thought that the scenes with them and Britt were pretty good.

Elizabeth with the scalpel. I know she's not going to slice Peter open or someone will just stop her, but just prick a hole in the ventilator. 

I will never not hate Sonny and Carly. I like how these two bozos talk about justice for Jason with Peter's death while completely disregarding the deaths and tears Jason, Sonny and Carly left in their wake.

Whatever, show. Not everyone is drinking your nasty kool-aid.

Oh, goody! Yay! Michael and Willow are back tomorrow. *slow golf clap*

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 11

"Peter is responsible for Jason's death, there's no way in hell he's going free." Why do people let Carly get away unchallenged with statements like this? Jason's in the tunnel is the least of Peter's accusations because Jason went into the tunnel of his own free will, and there is a good chance Peter could go free or ar least be out on bail if Victor got out.

Sonny told Carly rhat he "put a hit out on Jason". Is that what that  was? Looked to me like Mrs Woo begging Sonny for q favour.

Epiphany was insulting rude to Britt just a couple of months ago . Is she nice to Britt now because Jason liked her?

Epiphany is her usual know-it-all self. There is no way that she can know if Liam is feeling any pain. And Maxie would be an idiot not to know that the news is bad from what Epiphany said.

Sofia Mattson and Johnny Wactor are doing a really good job. Why couldn't it have been a Sonny or Michael baby who died?

So Curtis really loves Jordan but couldn't take the lies any more? Look in the mirror, sweetheart.

27 minutes ago, Daisy said:

you know. I wish with all my heart one of Sonny's victims says the same things to Sonny and he dies along with Carly. like. this drives me insane. maxie is all chanting let him (Peter) die for all the lives he stole. Where are the people chanting the same thing about Jason and Sonny?

Always different rules for the Corinthos clan.😡

• Love 6

Is Hat Man just going to ramble around Port Charles being an asshole? We have enough of those the way it is.

Anna saying there are so many lives Peter ruined is a bit rich, considering she has had ample opportunities to kill him and completely wimped out for the dumbest of reasons.

25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Epiphany is her usual know-it-all self. There is no way that she can know if Liam is feeling any pain.

Why not? She can read a medical report. And she also has experience with this. Making that presumption isn't like it's some layman talking.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Always different rules for the Corinthos clan.😡

like I legit feel gaslighted when i watch this show at times. Like Drew is all "i need to live my life to honour jason." like are you going to stop being an awesome person and kill other people now? are you going to ignore Monica? Your children? Like Jason is not an honourable person. he can be KIND and generous but that doesn't make you a honourable person. like this response is something I would expect for Mac or something. 

Peter did horrible things yes, but like Hello, Show.  This stuff should be said by like Liz and whatever, not People who have done even worst things. 

I am legit trying to figure out why Jake would be angry that Jason is dead like did Jason even spend time w/this kid? And I know Jake doesn't know this but it is full printed in my brain how Jason flat out told "his best fwend. his brudder." how he wishes that Liz and Sam never had kids because he can't deal with them. that's the guy Jake is mourning. that's the guy Drew wants to honour. the moron who decided to shoot at Peter after Lisel told him three times the cave could come down.

• Love 8

I am about to turn in my Drew fan card, the Jason ass kissing is ridiculous. Cherry on top is the Sam ass kissing but at least that follows the character.  "I am going to live my life in honor of Jason" how pathetic.  Of course I knew this would happen with a recast because Billy and Steve couldn't work together and it was awkward in every scene, but still Jason is dead and there is no need for this to come out of Drew's mouth.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Sonny lies so horribly bad. I can't tell if Anna is giving him a way to kill Peter or saying she knows that's how Sonny could do it. Carly wants to know what they are talking about. For once, it would be nice if someone told her nothing that concerns her.

All I could think about while she was  insisting that she deserved to know about their conversation was a scene from The Sopranos where, in response to a question from his wife, Tony said, "Do you want me to make you an accomplice after the fact?" 

Someone should either say this to Carly, or (better) not tell her and then let her go to jail. For a long time. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Man, why are they killing a baby in the run up to Christmas?! It’s also possible they might go with a Christmas miracle where Liam’s brain function improves with some last ditch medical treatment so he can at least live a decent life

• Love 8

I’m so mad that the writers are killing Sasha and Brando’s baby boy! Why? There’s absolutely no need for this to happen. Can’t we have one happy family with a newborn?! I’m so sick of this nonsense. 

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Man, why are they killing a baby in the run up to Christmas?! It’s also possible they might go with a Christmas miracle where Liam’s brain function improves with some last ditch medical treatment so he can at least live a decent life

This show gets off on ruining the holidays. See Georgie's strangulation death, ALSO around Christmastime. (Hard to believe that happened 14 years ago now!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't care if it turns out Curtis' dad was in witness protection all this time for foiling a hit on Santa Claus, I will NEVER EVER like him at this point cuz of his stupid smug circumlocution with every single person he encounters!

PS. I had to google for that word: Circumlocution is a long, complicated way of expressing something; speaking in circles; going round and round in a wordy way without ever getting to the heart of the matter; an evasive style of argument.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, DanaK said:

26 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m so mad that the writers are killing Sasha and Brando’s baby boy! Why? There’s absolutely no need for this to happen. Can’t we have one happy family with a newborn?! I’m so sick of this nonsense. 

Well, I've been saying for a while that I wanted this to happen, and I think right now the story telling is really good. and the actors who play Sasha and Brando are knocking it out of the park. 

and to answer your questions - I would say because that's life. and some times it royally sucks. Not everyone gets Christmas miracles and happy endings. sometimes stuff like this happens. And truthfully... I am glad we're getting normal medical stories, as sad as it is and as close it is to the holidays. This is the stuff that GH should be dealing with and truthfully i think they are doing it well.  I would really rather a sad hospital storyline that carries into Christmas vs. mob crap that we usually get. 

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, I’ll be the cold hearted, soulless, harridan of a wench: we finally have a Tock.

There is no coming back from being brain-dead. Then again, this is a soap, and the FAKAKTA GENERAL HOSPITAL on top of it. So Liam could survive.

if they make him survive from brain dead that's AMC Jesse was dead - donated organs - visited Gillian and Tad as an Angel - oh look he's ALIVE levels of are you serious, show?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

I don't care if it turns out Curtis' dad was in witness protection all this time for foiling a hit on Santa Claus, I will NEVER EVER like him at this point cuz of his stupid smug circumlocution with every single person he encounters!

PS. I had to google for that word: Circumlocution is a long, complicated way of expressing something; speaking in circles; going round and round in a wordy way without ever getting to the heart of the matter; an evasive style of argument.

God yes, Trina telling him to go away before he could even start the story was brilliant. Too bad he didn’t. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Well, I’ll be the cold hearted, soulless, harridan of a wench: we finally have a Tock.

There is no coming back from being brain-dead. Then again, this is a soap, and the FAKAKTA GENERAL HOSPITAL on top of it. So Liam could survive.

Well, let me join you because that baby shouldn’t even exist.  They could’ve written around the actress’s pregnancy.  It’s not hard to hide her behind desks, trees, and bushes.

I don’t care about this baby; I don’t care about Sasha; I don’t care about Blando.  They’re useless.  They can go.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Why not? She can read a medical report. And she also has experience with this. Making that presumption isn't like it's some layman talking.

For a long time it was thought that infants didn't feel pain and circumcisions were done without pain killers.  It wasn't too long ago that researchers realized that infants to do feel. So probably when Epiphany trained, she was taught that infants don't feel pain.

Giving Liam pain meds would depress functions like breathing but maybe they thought that the machines would compensate. Epiphany was trying to be nice to Sasha and Brando in telling them that Liam is not feeling any pain.  But there is no way that she could know that without an EEG reading and since she later asked Britt what the EEG said, she didn't know it at the time she was talking to Sasha and Brando.

I'm probably too harsh on Epiphany. But she's too harsh on anyone who doesn't worship Sonny and Carly.

3 hours ago, DanaK said:

It's a soap opera so anything is possible but the doctor said that he has no cognitive or motor function and no one mentioned neuroplasticity so I'm not putting any money on it.

3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Oh, man, exactly!  And is the actor being directed to say his lines in the smuggest way possible?  Because it's so obnoxious.  Also, if he was in witness protection and now he's suddenly not, and it was decades ago, just fucking say it.  The whole "you don't know everything, all in good time" is so ridiculously shady.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Oh, man, exactly!  And is the actor being directed to say his lines in the smuggest way possible?  Because it's so obnoxious.  Also, if he was in witness protection and now he's suddenly not, and it was decades ago, just fucking say it.  The whole "you don't know everything, all in good time" is so ridiculously shady.

this is another example of - real people neeed to write lines. because if someone said to me you don't know everything all in good time - the right response will be either tell me now or don't bother showing up here again ever and wasting my time. like what's the point of you. either tell your story or go away. 

• Love 9

This is the stuff that GH should be dealing with and truthfully i think they are doing it well.  I would really rather a sad hospital storyline that carries into Christmas vs. mob crap that we usually get. 

YES! I want to see more medical stories on a show called General Hospital. I'd love if the writers would focus more on that stuff rather than their lame ass boring attempt at the mob or the godfather or the soprano's because GH mob isn't slightly interesting.

I do think the actors have stepped up with the baby drama, even though I'm not all that invested because I barely know who these characters are. Still I'd rather watch this than Carly snarling at Nina and Nina cowering and not screaming 'Sonny didn't want to remember his past!!'

• Love 6
4 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

YES! I want to see more medical stories on a show called General Hospital. I'd love if the writers would focus more on that stuff rather than their lame ass boring attempt at the mob or the godfather or the soprano's because GH mob isn't slightly interesting.

I do think the actors have stepped up with the baby drama, even though I'm not all that invested because I barely know who these characters are. Still I'd rather watch this than Carly snarling at Nina and Nina cowering and not screaming 'Sonny didn't want to remember his past!!'

It is actually funny how some people are on twitter are like "HOW DARE YOU MAKE A NEW MOTHER DO THIS STORYLINE, YOU SHOULD ALL BE FIRED." and I am like... they should totally be fired but not for this. I honestly don't know how these things are approached - but again I just remember on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice they had expectant mothers have babies who died on the show - and everyone was like gasp that is cruel and the it came out that Sarah Drew (who plays April Kepner) WANTED to tell a story like this  and came up with the idea herself. I have to imagine - that if the woman is pregnant they would have the ...compassion? i guess - of asking would you be okay with portraying this storyline or something?

I mean I'll be honest, I am not really the biggest fan of Sasha or Brando mostly because they are Michael/Willow/Carly/Sonny butt sniffers - but i think this is a realistic story. it pushes them up to the forefront a tiny bit - it is showing that they are capable of handling great storylines if given the opportunity. And even if  you care zero poops about the characters -it's still a medical storyline. There was no great evil. There was no typical accident before the baby showed up. There's no switching or external drama. Just  one day everything was going okay, and then something bad happened that tends to happen no one's fault, and we learn why/how this happens and how it's treated. and sure it's tough and it's christmas - but like i said before - not everyone gets happy christmases and I do appreciate the realness of that. 

(and as others argued. i am of the belief the only reason why Sasha got pregnant is because Sofia Mathison got pregnant and really we don't need more children on this show connected to Sonny in any way so there's that too). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Knowing this show, they’ll somehow successfully transplant some organs from Liam to Peter so he can survive YET AGAIN

Peter will prob get Liam's heart and since it is a Corinthi heart it is the biggest most wonderful pure heart that ever beated and it can transform Peter into the most glorious, pure, decent  man that ever lived

• LOL 9
18 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I know most of us were rooting for Liam to follow the bright light at the end of the dark tunnel, but for the life of me, I don't understand why they wrote in SM's pregnancy in the show for the character to lose her child like that. I know that they don't have much to do with Sasha and Brando, so if this is the best they could come up with then it only confirms how creatively bankrupt the writers are. Just write the characters out.

I bet there is a lack of long term planning by the writers.  This couple should have been happily married and then lost this baby like this.   Now it does not impact them that much.  Are they going to have a story where they end up falling in love after this experience?  Or just drift apart, as they weren't that close before.   I certainly hope the former since otherwise the story is completely pointless.   This experience made them closer, so that at least would provide some sort of basis for it.  

2 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Knowing this show, they’ll somehow successfully transplant some organs from Liam to Peter so he can survive YET AGAIN 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

LOL they would, though it would seem such a small heart would not do for Peter , but then symbolically, it sort of works, like the Grinch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

In real life, a high percentage of married couples break up upon the death of a child ( I read one study where it was 50%) so it could be interesting where this story goes. At the worst, it's better than Carly yelling at Nina, Michael &Willow offended by the idea of Chase sleeping with Brook Lynn or everyone endlessly praising Jason. .

Poor Chase, one of the hottest men on the show, hasn't had sex since he faked kissing Sasha. Which must be over 2 years ago. ☹

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

In real life, a high percentage of married couples break up upon the death of a child ( I read one study where it was 50%) so it could be interesting where this story goes. At the worst, it's better than Carly yelling at Nina, Michael &Willow offended by the idea of Chase sleeping with Brook Lynn or everyone endlessly praising Jason. .

Poor Chase, one of the hottest men on the show, hasn't had sex since he faked kissing Sasha. Which must be over 2 years ago. ☹

that's why this is sort of kinda interesting to me. 

they hooked up in a car. 
then it was like. okay we'll be friends i guess. 
then it was like okay we will live together and raise the baby
then they were sorta kinda swoony for each other closer to their due date.
now they had the baby, the baby is dying and it's like when all that adrenaline fades away, there are questions. are they still going to live together? do they actually want to be together? you also have the gladys factor as well

I think if they were married sure maybe the story would have a bit more weight, but i think this angle is good too since you  really don't know how things will turn up. Will Sasha turn back to drugs to forget the pain of losing her baby? Will Brando channel his anger into becoming a mobster (if so please die quickly i don't have time for that nonsense).

and yes pls. chase sex. it's needed.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

As others have mentioned, Liam dying seems to be in service of Brando saying 'to hell with it' and becoming Sonny's new enforcer.  So, as usual, all roads lead back to the Corinthii.

Dead-eyed enforcer for Brando, cocaine relapse for Sasha. Calling it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Shouldn't the poison have killed him instant? Bad mobsters can't do anything. 

I think the whole point of the poison was so that Peter can have a long, slow, agonizing death.

Except that this dumbass is hooked on a ventilator. They should have given him the same toxin he gave Chase. Except that Peter can't receive any treatment because for Chase they had to use his father's DNA for the formula and well Faison is 6 feet under.

• Love 1

Today's Notes

Stella is like Hatman the hell? Hatman is like sup. Curtis is all. why are you here! My auntie is recovering! Seeing a deadman show up is unsettling. Stella is like. um... well that's not true. (OH i thought she knew he was alive) but it was some stuffs i blanked out because i was bored. Curtis is like sir, just leave and make it permanent since you aren't saying anything. Hatman starts to leave but Stella is like no wait. Hear him out. Curtis is like he has nothing to say. Hatman is like look if i stayed y'all would have been danger. he's still vague and Curtis has no time for it. Now hatman leaves. 

Britt and Austin are chatting by the elevator. Austin is like i have news on your brother, he's dying. Britt looks conflicted. but tells Austin Peter dying is the best news she has heard all day. Brando asks for a moment.

Maxie is like. ooho i wonder what kind of poison is it. I hope its painful! Liz is still all "imma gonna cut you with my scalpel" we got some flashbacks. Finn stops her. Austin comes in and they split. Austin sees the scalpel and is like curious, why you here? Finn goes Liz can't work and takes her somewhere. Liz is now mad at Finn stopped her from Killing Peter when Finn tried before. Finn says he's not going to apologize for stopping her from being stupid. but he'll be there for her. Liz looks at him, kisses him and split. Finn looks gobsmacked. 

Carly and Sonny crap. Sonny made Christmas throw up in their house. Avery and Donna are looking at it and Sonny is all imma going to  Sonny goes well I missed Christmas last year, but it wasn't his choice. (SHUT UP. it was YOUR choice to go after Julian. it was YOUR choice to be on that Bridge it was YOUR CHOICE NOT TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOURSELF). Jason mourning time. I nap. 

Sasha is wondering if Liam feels trapped in Nicu. Brando is like he feels safe. Sasha is like we can make him feel our love. They say they have to be strong and get answers. Brit comes in and explains what Brain damage means for Liam. Sasha doesn't want to hear it and snaps at her if Britt won't help her with Liam, she'll find a doctor who will. They apologize for their snapping back. Britt goes I understand and I'll help you do stuff... if it were feasible. Britt is saying that the baby could live for years... as a vegetable and will have no quality of life and is going to suffer a lot of ailments. Britt says i'm sorry to be blunt... but i have to be blunt. Sasha goes but we need all the options. Brando gets there and says we know the options. Sasha is like what is it? Britt goes to take him off life support and let him go naturally. Sasha bursts into tears.  Sasha goes she can't imagine a world without her son. there has to be something more they can do. 

Millowtonin is at the parole hearing, Willow is all "are you nervous?" brad walks in and Michael (who is looking..not good to be honest w/you) goes, i've never been more sure. Ms Woo comes in with attitude and goes she'll take responsibility for brad. Michael goes when they hear my statement there's no chance in hell they'll let him go. Oh shut up.

Michael info dumps the baby switch. In Michael's story he goes When i found out my son was alive, Willow Tait found out her son was dead. (hold on. What? Why does Willow's feelings come into this. She GAVE up the baby for adoption that theoretically was closed. so like... what?). Michael says that Brad was ruthless in the baby switch and that the Parole needs to protect our community from Brad so deny him parole. shut up 

Brad says his piece. He apologizes again. He wants a chance to redeem himself. He says he is more than his mistakes, if given parole, he wants to live a life of virtue. (Britt wrote a letter of support. ... they focused on Ms Woo's face on that). 

They go to Corinthiiland. Carly goes Wiley has the full protection of the Family. (so... we should expect a bullet in the head or wiley going click boom, when?) Willow blows smoke up Carly's ass and goes "your instincts are always right.". shut up.  he he he he. Ms Woo calls Sonny, and goes Brad is released. Sonny goes a deal is a deal. Carly is like what's up. Sonny is like nuffin. ominous music.

Show ends

pls. show. let Wiley see Brad and scream DADDY and ditch Michael. it's all i want for Christmas. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 7

Is this Wylie #3 now? I don't remember the Wylie who ran into Nina and then Carly in the park as quite so blonde. And quite so eager to hug Grandma Carly.

Curtis is right. Marshall does not get to reappear after 20 years of "being dead" and say "Hey I want a relationship, I had to leave so you could be safe, sorry, no deets" and have Curtis be a-ok with that.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Is this Wylie #3 now? I don't remember the Wylie who ran into Nina and then Carly in the park as quite so blonde. And quite so eager to hug Grandma Carly.

Curtis is right. Marshall does not get to reappear after 20 years of "being dead" and say "Hey I want a relationship, I had to leave so you could be safe, sorry, no deets" and have Curtis be a-ok with that.

no same wiley (as from the park).

• Useful 2

Michael's impact statement made me wanna reach into my TV and mop the ground with his head.

I cannot even begin to describe the levels of contempt I feel for the character. And CD just plain sucks as an actor. Period. 

Dear Michael, Brad got caught up in the baby switch. He has gone to prison, he admits he did something awful, and the whole thing was completely twisted up by Nelle and how stole the baby while she was unconscious. I was never a Brad fan, but now I am, mainly because I want to see you seethe in rage when he walks past you.

Your family is the danger to society, Michael. Your family should be in jail or 6 feet under, even deeper to make sure they don't dig themselves out.

And Willow. You're awful. You let him completely steamroll over you and use your pain. Grow a damn backbone. 

Hey maybe Willow and Michael marry, then divorce six weeks later.

I see we have a new Wylie. Seems livelier than the last one.

Why is the reason Marshall left his family and the reason he is back now so difficult for him to spit out. Especially since it seems like whatever he was involved in isn't even over yet. Yes, he was probably involved with the mob or some nonsense. He beat the tar out of Joey Novak and put the fear of whatever in the sleazeball music producer. Just come out with it and let's all move on from this dumb AF and unnecessary mystery.

Wipe your nose, Brando. And let's be done with this storyline. That baby didn't need to be written in. Again, I don't understand why they bothered writing the actress's pregnancy into the show, especially since she was close to giving birth when they write the pregnancy in. But whatever.

• Love 12

Stupid, annoying Maxie at it again, spewing out death wishes and suggestions while the officer is right behind them guarding Peter's room.

Although it is a PCPD officer, so meh.

Also, shut up Michael. And wash that mop of overgrown, overprocessed lady hair.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Carly goes Wiley has the full protection of the Family.

Oh, FFS, do they think Brad is going to try and kidnap him now?  This fucking family.

46 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Willow blows smoke up Carly's ass and goes "your instincts are always right."

If 'right' suddenly means 'wrong,' then yes, I agree.

• Love 6