Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Cam's apology tour.

And I have ever expectation that Joss will be gracious and tell Cam she understands why he thought Jason was the killer.

...JUST KIDDING!  You know she'll take the opportunity to school him that he must never ever doubt that Jason walks on water and must be worshipped by all, near and far.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

i think he meant Spinelli and Sam are weak and predictable, so he and Britt had to get out of the safehouse before S&S brought the cops straight to the door of his safehouse.

I imagine you're right. I guess I wanted more twists in the plot than there really were.

Edited by rur
bad initial proofreading
36 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I thought for sure it was going to turn out to be a returning character to GH, like Jerry Jax or a SORASed Lila Rae (blaming Jason for her father's death) or even Johnny Z. 

Lila Rae shooting (preferably killing) Jason would be the only way I'd want to see that character on the show. I don't ever want to see her sacrificed to the Cult of the Holy Hitman.

20 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Probably Diego.  No, I won't get over it.

I wonder who the TMK was originally supposed to be before GW took the helm during the writer's strike (I doubt whomever Guza randomly picked out of a hat, like he usually seemed to do, would have made any more sense).

At least Diego being responsible allowed Jason's mob activities to have a consequence, even if Diego killing Georgie made absolutely no sense (it's too bad GW didn't undo Guza's decision and have her turn out to be alive). And for Monica to blame Jason for what he's done wrong a change instead of making excuses for him, even if it was sadly short-lived due to the current nature of the show.

21 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Spinelli proved himself to be the ultimate asshole today, with the face he made when he found out Jason went back into GH to save Britt.  He argued that better for Britt to die than for Jason to "ruin" his and Carly's plaaaannnnn.  Too bad he didn't take a bullet right between those beady eyes.

Spinelli is as awful as ever. Like I've said before, Spinelli should have been the one to go to jail instead of Matt (a doctor who committed the "crime" of stopping a serial killer who was in the middle of killing people, because this show has never made sense in recent years).

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Who in the hell shot Jason if it wasn't Cam? 

I thought for sure it was going to turn out to be a returning character to GH, like Jerry Jax

Jerry’s always a good choice when the writers need a villain and have thrown up their hands on whodunit.

Other suspects: who else was at the hospital? 

Sasha - could have ordered by Cyrus to shoot Jason because…reasons, and that’s why she was acting so weird about her “doctor’s appointment”. I know, that’s stupid and doesn’t make any sense, so it’s perfect.

Brando, who seems to have graduated from unwilling chauffeur to Cyrus’s no. 1 goon.

Orrr it could be

Spoiler

Roger Howarth v.4.0 because TEH IRONY of a man who looks just like Franco shooting the guy accused of killing him! And Cam saw him and was like, what the fuck… Franco?  And that’s why he’s having such a traumatic time with the shooting. (Not that the shooting itself shouldn’t be traumatizing enough for Cam, but I feel like maybe there’s more there than just PTSD.)

I realize I’m going full crackpot here. We gotta see that tape, man!

If Joss is going to be Carly 2.0, I wish she was old enough and scheme-y enough to go full heller and make a play for Jason herself. It’s the karma Carly deserves, and I would be there with bells on to watch her head explode.

Edited by Chanandler
Spoiler tags
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Chanandler said:

If Joss is going to be Carly 2.0, I wish she was old enough and scheme-y enough to go full heller and make a play for Jason herself. It’s the karma Carly deserves, and I would be there with bells on to watch her head explode.

I would love that. Good soap.

But really, EM as Joss seems curiously sexless even though she's 18.  Even if that's what the Borg wants.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It has to have been the minion Jason ultimately shot dead, unless someone random showed up.

Except isn't that the gun that Cam picked up? And didn't Jordan say that gun is not the one who shot Jason? I was very confused by this outcome.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

So small that Mac apparently hired Dante as a freelance officer on the spot? So many 🙄 for that...I guess the writers’ way to get the character some reason to engage with more of the cast. 

Did I miss something, or did the writers? Jordan made several references to a phony janitor being shot, but he was stabbed by Cyrus. The victim in the body bag in the garage was dressed as a security guard (who wasn’t established one way or the other as a Cyrus plant).

What was the point of the Jax/Joss scenes? Jax kept asking her what was up and telling her not to change the subject, which she then did three or so times. Ankle! Volleyball! Waitlist!

Perfectly said Blue. However, does Mac run anything by Jordan? She's only the commissioner. Wait? She still is right, lol?  

I wonder who shot Jason?  I mean they totally got me with that one. I thought for sure Cam was headed for a mentorship program featuring Alexis on some Not Really Scared Straight deal. So if I had to guess it's Peter, right?

J/J scenes are filler, if we are being honest Sonny was always the best father. When Jax felt like being a cat burglar, climbing volcanoes, stealing small businesses from hard working owners, or doing work for HELENA. Sonny was being DAD.  Jax seem to for get that he wasn't super clean. Man, I hope Sonny ends that stuff with Elijah up quick and gets back to Carly, Jason, and the Biz.  I'm tired of Nixon Falls. 

51 minutes ago, bannana said:

Except isn't that the gun that Cam picked up? And didn't Jordan say that gun is not the one who shot Jason? I was very confused by this outcome.

… and it was to have come from behind Cam?? Which is nuts because, wasn't that a back stairwell?  IDK, has to have been Peter some kind of way. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I don’t know if this is the show’s revisionist bullshit or the SHEBEAST’s delusion-but Cyrus is not the reason why Mooby is “dead”. It was Mooby’s insistence on chasing Julian on that bridge that caused his “death”.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 15

I would love it if when Cameron abases himself for thinking that Jason killed Franco, Jax replies "That's okay, it was an understandable mistake. He threatened to kill Franco lots of times and he's certainly murdered enough orher people."

And I want a puppy.

39 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don’t know if this the show’s revisionist bullshit or the SHEBEAST’s delusion-but Cyrus is not the reason why Mooby is “dead”. It was Mooby’s insistence on chasing Julian on that bridge that caused his “death”.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I know! And it's not like it's been decades and under another writing team, it was less than 5 months ago.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, Scrapple said:

I was thinking the same thing about Cam. This kid needs like 3 dads. I like Liz a bit more than I use to but she still is her same classic, run off at the mouth saying whatever bc she knows the men on the show will never allow he to learn from her loose lips and in the moment acting. Now, as she's judging Finn who is the DOCTOR and her friend about his treatments, her son has been hovering Jason all day.  She got to know everything always and really he doesn't have to tell her every little thing. But she was willing to say Jason killed Franco to Cam, however, she's unwilling to admit her mistake as quick. let's face it, she's had doubts for like a month and has not said as much to Cam. 

Huh? All the characters run at the mouth; it's a Soap Opera thing. Of course she was upset with Finn; he's a trusted colleague and friend who was acting shady while they were working together in Chase's room, then snapped at her and asked that she be re-assigned. Then Britt wanted to discuss her employment status at GH. 

Her son was with his friends while one friend was injured, and that's how he found out about Jason being in the hospital and wanted to confront him.  Elizabeth is his mother and he is a high school student living in her home; she absolutely should know where he is and what he is up to especially when he is grieving and probably experiencing PTSD from seeing Franco's corpse. The fact that he hid when he saw his mother at the nurse's station shows he knew he wasn't supposed to be there. 

She told the truth to the police - that she saw Jason kneeling over Franco's body and that Franco asked Jason to make a deal to kill him. She never told the police or Cam she saw Jason shoot Franco. She told him, and Jake, that the police were investigating the case, she did not say "Boys, Jason killed Franco." Cam overheard Laura and Elizabeth's conversation about Jason and Carly, and knew that Elizabeth gave a witness statement about what she saw. 

Elizabeth didn't know she made a mistake; she said that Jason seemed sincere when he told Jake he didn't do it. She said Cam was angry at her and Jake, feeling they weren't being true to Franco's memory. She only heard from Finn a few hours ago, in Show time, that Peter was the real killer.

2 hours ago, lala2 said:

Why is so invested in Jason? Since when did they become that close? Have she and Jason even shared any scenes lately?

Supposedly, in off-screen land, Jason listened to her and was there for her when Oscar died. He also held a ladder once so the kids could get out when they did something stupid and got trapped. They had a scene together not long after Sonny disappeared. I remember because of commentary that Jason spent more time parenting Joss in that scene than he'd done in years with his actual children.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, bannana said:

And didn't Jordan say that gun is not the one who shot Jason?

How would she know without the bullet? Or can you tell just from the shell casing? My ballistics knowledge is extremely basic.

• Love 1
(edited)

Granted, I only half-listen to the episodes, but my understanding was that the gun Cam was holding was not the one that Jason was shot with.

Even the whole "action" scene, when Cyrus's guy shows up and starts shooting, Jason grabs Britt and they go behind a pillar while Brick kills the shooter. When the coast was clear, Jason and Britt come out and head toward the car, then Cam comes out of his hiding place, picks up the gun and we assumed that he pulled the trigger. 

So someone else must have been in the garage when that whole thing went down and shot Jason.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4
On 4/24/2021 at 6:52 PM, Scrapple said:

Can someone else be mayor please ?? I mean who would of thought Laura to be a good mayor anyway?? Has she ever worked? ever?? any fucking public service work at all?? does she even have a degree?

Going back aways, but yes, Laura has a degree. In social work, inspired by her friend Mary Mae Ward, who ran a foster home called Ward House. She's had a number of jobs: she was Edward Quartermaine's secretary once upon a time (and considering he ran a billion-dollar corporation, that's not a small job), she owned and operated the Triple L Diner (with Luke), she worked at GH counseling runaway youth, and she briefly ran Deception (with Carly). That's just off the top of my head.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
15 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And didn't Jordan say that gun is not the one who shot Jason?

How would she know without the bullet?

They have the bullet. Jason’s wound was a through-and-through shot and it was still in the garage.

Cam picked up the dead minion’s gun, which was not the gun that fired the bullet that hit Jason, and held it up but apparently did not fire it (there was no gunshot residue on his hands). Meanwhile there was a second, as yet unidentified shooter behind Cam on the grassy knoll who fired the non-fatal shot.

Edited by Chanandler
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Chanandler said:

Meanwhile there was a second, as yet unidentified shooter behind Cam on the grassy knoll who fired the non-fatal shot.

Who then managed to escape through the door that the police rushed through less than two minutes later. Got it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Scrapple said:

J/J scenes are filler, if we are being honest Sonny was always the best father. When Jax felt like being a cat burglar, climbing volcanoes, stealing small businesses from hard working owners, or doing work for HELENA. Sonny was being DAD. 

What? Michael and Morgan lived with Carly and Jax when they were kids (except for the times Sonny had them sent to "the island" for their safety).  There was talk of legal adoption; tween Morgan even said that it would only be a formality because Jax already did all the dad stuff with/for him. Tween Michael got shot in the head because he was in Sonny's warehouse and went comatose, at which point Morgan was sent off to school under a different last name for his protection. The next time anyone saw Morgan, he was about 18/19 and complained that his parents rarely to never came to visit him. 

Sonny himself told Michael that when Kristina was a child, he never really made an effort to work/negotiate with Alexis about spending time with Kristina. 

Josslyn was off-screen "in Australia with Jax" for what seemed like years until the Show cast EM for the role. It's been well established that she is close to her dad/talks to him often when she's not actually with him.

So it seems like Sonny has only been an active, day-to-day parent in the last six years or so, since Avery was born.

1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

Who then managed to escape through the door that the police rushed through less than two minutes later. Got it.

Don't forget, this is the same show that tries to claim that toddler Josslyn survived because of a black market kidney from(much older) Nelle, and not from the body of toddler Jake who was switched out for another kid and never actually hurt in the hit-and-run,  despite the fact that doctors Robin Scorpio-Drake and Patrick Drake, who both knew Jake very well, worked on the boy and told Elizabeth to her face that he was brain dead. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 14

So in the mystery of who shot Jason, I think now it was the fake janitor who Britt spoke with and was given the order to kill her ala an overdose. After he shot Jason, he ran to meet with Cyrus and stabbed to death for his failure.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Dante to Sam (after she is outraged he followed her to the safe house): "It was a test. You failed." In more ways than one, Dante.

If Jason finds Sonny in Nixon Falls, will his borg honor code demand that he let Sonny be Mike, just like Sonny let Jason be "new" Jason after his head injury. Hmm? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Re. Cyrus’s interactions with Laura and Carly: I assume we were supposed to be delighted that these strong, brave, badass women stood up to scary evil Cyrus and got the best of him. Like, Go Ladies! Girl power! But all those scenes did for me was reinforce what a spineless, non-threatening, wasted opportunity Cyrus is. Avery could win a fight against him. Like the actor, hate the character. GIVE US A REAL VILLAIN!

8 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

It's probably coming...but JaBorg is just so...sexless..you know? He's almost gender-neutral, coming alive only when he's shooting people. KT deserves a lot better than the robot-man.

On the one hand, yes, she does. But on the other hand... I actually think they have good chemistry. This is probably the first Jason pairing I’ve liked since Original Recipe Carly. (Except for the never-realized Jason/Brenda sparkfest that the show refused to let me have.) I also enjoyed the way he verbally slapped the “britch” out of Spinelli’s mouth.

4 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Going back aways, but yes, Laura has a degree. In social work, inspired by her friend Mary Mae Ward, who ran a foster home called Ward House. She's had a number of jobs: she was Edward Quartermaine's secretary once upon a time (and considering he ran a billion-dollar corporation, that's not a small job), she owned and operated the Triple L Diner (with Luke), she worked at GH counseling runaway youth, and she briefly ran Deception (with Carly). That's just off the top of my head.

And also, Miss Star Eyes! 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, TVbitch said:

If Jason finds Sonny in Nixon Falls, will his borg honor code demand that he let Sonny be Mike, just like Sonny let Jason be "new" Jason after his head injury. Hmm? 

I still think the best story would have been for Cyrus to find no-memory Sonny and just use the hell out of him to take over the business, the territory and so on.

At least Cyrus would be less of a weenie and "Mike" wouldn't be wiping tables and making the bestest pasghetti sauce.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Chanandler said:

They have the bullet. Jason’s wound was a through-and-through shot and it was still in the garage.

Ah, I thought Britt removed the bullet in Jason. Thanks for clearing that up for me, @Chanandler.

So now we'll have some dumb mystery about who really shot Jason? Maybe it was Shawn, out on furlough and missing the target—somewhere fatal on Jason—again. Hee.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I also enjoyed the way he verbally slapped the “britch” out of Spinelli’s mouth.

Same. That's fairly in-character for Jason, too. When he likes someone, he doesn't let other people badmouth them.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Dante to Sam (after she is outraged he followed her to the safe house): "It was a test. You failed." In more ways than one, Dante.

Oooh, that's a good one!  Sonny basically 'stole' not only baby Michael from AJ (Monica's son) but borg Jason (also Monica's offspring) as well.  Will Jason allow Mayberry Mike who Dances with Brooms to be who he wants to be, or will his loyalty to Carly win out.  Now THIS is finally an interesting turn of events.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Uh, why can't Michael and Willow be together? Chase is in the hospital. They don't have to tell him that they're a couple if they don't want to, but they can still be together.

Are we supposed to like Joss? More than Cameron? Because it feels that's what TPTB want, and I just don't see it.

• Love 5

Cameron's apology tour visit to Joss was even worse than I thought. Joss wants to keep everything from Avery but wants Cameron to tell Jake that he wanted to shoot his father.

Carly hallucinating Sonny is not cute, it's approaching psychotic.

Dante: "Why do you hate cops?" Sam" "Because they take orders ...."  She said more but my head exploded from that.

Anna, Peter said that the toxin was something that he had developed from Faison's original formula. You know who also worked on that formula? Obrecht, who also hates Peter. It gets more and more ridiculous the longer this goes on.

Olivia, you have more than Ned's wife or Leo's mother, you have a hotel. Do something about your own life instead of waiting for other people to fix it. Also, Dante is a grown ass man, you don't have to wait up for him.  Shut up about Poor Sam and talking Dante out of being a good cop.

So many people that I hated today -- Joss, Carly, Olivia.  Even Liz who was saying how much Cameron almost ruined his life and obsequious to Joss when she should have been supporting her traumatized son.  Joss doesn't have a good heart, she's a selfish stuck-up brat who is a terrible friend.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Cameron's apology tour visit to Joss was even worse than I thought. Joss wants to keep everything from Avery but wants Cameron to tell Jake that he wanted to shoot his father.

So many people that I hated today -- Joss, Carly, Olivia.  Even Liz who was saying how much Cameron almost ruined his life and obsequious to Joss when she should have been supporting her traumatized son.  Joss doesn't have a good heart, she's a selfish stuck-up brat who is a terrible friend.

Ugh . . . I wish I could say I was shocked or surprised. My sister was telling me all about it, and it sounds awful. I'm glad I decided to NOT watch Cameron trip all over himself begging that obnoxious, awful, garbage human being for forgiveness! She has been an awful friend to him, and he is well rid of that witch, IMO. I wish he didn't want her lousy, pointless friendship since it's all about her and no one else! 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

And Cameron confessing this to Jake heals the relationship, how? That miserable, narcissistic, ignoramus, nimrodic maroon of a twat. She truly is her mother's daughter.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Don't forget, this is the same show that tries to claim that toddler Josslyn survived because of a black market kidney from(much older) Nelle, and not from the body of toddler Jake who was switched out for another kid and never actually hurt in the hit-and-run,  despite the fact that doctors Robin Scorpio-Drake and Patrick Drake, who both knew Jake very well, worked on the boy and told Elizabeth to her face that he was brain dead. 

It's okay -  On AMC- they killed Jesse and donated his organs and had him appear as an angel three times - before they brought him back from the dead. that is a bizarro world miracle. 

20 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I hate Joss so very much. Almost as much as her mother. 

I hate her more. i mean I loathe Carly but at least her issues kinda of made sense before but now she's just an entitled mob moll. Joss is Carly but has no back story to back any of her entitlement up. she's just a spoiled child, that Jax needed to curbstomp years ago.

39 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joss doesn't have a good heart, she's a selfish stuck-up brat who is a terrible friend.

Word up 
and why does cam need to tell Jake anything? "Hi Jake i had a moment where i wanted your murdering deadbeat dad to die. had a chance to do it, but didn't pass the syrup." like come on. 

• Love 12
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Daisy said:

and why does cam need to tell Jake anything? "Hi Jake i had a moment where i wanted your murdering deadbeat dad to die. had a chance to do it, but didn't pass the syrup." like come on. 

They're still at odds. And Cam loves Jake. All he needs to do is tell Jake he (Cam) was wrong, and apologize, and that yes, he now believes Jason is innocent. That was the kicker for Jake for not accepting Cam's earlier apology. That Cam still thought Jason was guilty.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

They're still at odds. And Cam loves Jake. All he needs to do is tell Jake he (Cam) was wrong, and apologize, and that yes, he now believes Jason is innocent. That was the kicker for Jake for not accepting Cam's earlier apology. That Cam still though Jason was guilty.

Right - and ultimately Cam doesn't want to hurt him. so Joss's genius plan for Cam to tell Jake that he wanted to shoot Jason would accomplish what? (sorry if it wasn't clear before. that was more me ragging on that stupid little mob moll in training not slagging on Cam)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Right - and ultimately Cam doesn't want to hurt him. so Joss's genius plan for Cam to tell Jake that he wanted to shoot Jason would accomplish what? (sorry if it wasn't clear before. that was more me ragging on that stupid little mob moll in training not slagging on Cam)

Ah, got it. Sorry. I read your earlier comment as why does Cam need to tell Jake that he now believes Jason didn't kill Franco. 

• Love 2

If Sam is so worried about Jason's lifestyle, WTF is she doing getting involved in trying to find him? It's not as if the kids will miss him. They don't even know who he is!

42 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

They don't have to tell him that they're a couple if they don't want to

They do if Chase thinks he and Willow are getting back together. It's gross they keep giving him hope that way.

40 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Dante: "Why do you hate cops?" Sam" "Because they take orders ...."  She said more but my head exploded from that.

Everything she said about cops—taking orders, being part of a bigger thing that hurt innocent people—completely applies to the mob. Shut the fuck up, Sam.

40 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Olivia, you have more than Ned's wife or Leo's mother, you have a hotel. Do something about your own life instead of waiting for other people to fix it. Also, Dante is a grown ass man, you don't have to wait up for him.  Shut up about Poor Sam and talking Dante out of being a good cop.

She's unbearable, and I hate saying that because I love LiLoC. I really don't want Olivia and Robert to be a couple. And blaming Dante for Sam being stupid enough to risk her parole by trying to find Jason? Sam is responsible for not going back to Pentonville and abandoning her kids, not Dante. Olivia, YOU SUCK.

As expected, Joss was so ungracious when Cam apologized: "Finally!" Then all the haranguing! Ugh, she is so her mother's daughter. And her concern about Cam yelling at Jason is ridiculous. Jason can take it. He knows why Cam was doing it. 

Too bad Maxie won't get a gun and shoot Peter between the eyes. She'd be doing the world a favor.

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

They're still at odds. And Cam loves Jake. All he needs to do is tell Jake he (Cam) was wrong, and apologize, and that yes, he now believes Jason is innocent. That was the kicker for Jake for not accepting Cam's earlier apology. That Cam still though Jason was guilty.

It still bugs me that Cameron had to believe Jason didn't do it in order for Jake to accept his apology! Jake was, and still is, being an obnoxious brat, IMO. His "dad" is a hitman. He literally kills ppl for a living. Why wouldn't Cameron believe Jason killed someone he actively hated?!?! It's all so lame and sickening. 

The Corinthos clan is literally a cult. It's group think or you're shunned! They frown upon independent thought. It's sick. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

. His "dad" is a hitman. He literally kills ppl for a living. Why wouldn't Cameron believe Jason killed someone he actively hated?!?! It's all so lame and sickening. 

Probably because Cameron didn't have a problem with Jason until Franco was killed and Jason was charged with killing him.

(edited)
15 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Probably because Cameron didn't have a problem with Jason until Franco was killed and Jason was charged with killing him.

I honestly never felt Cameron gave Jason much thought if you ask me.  Josslyn didn't seem that interested in Jason either, which is why I'm finding all of her OTT emotions for Jason to be odd. 

But it makes sense - in my mind at least - that Cameron would have more negative thoughts on Jason once Jason did something that impacted his life. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 10

I only watched a few minuts of this.  But, just on Cam and Joss.  

yes, it's good that Cam didn't shoot Jason. Not because he realized that Jason didn't kill Franco but because vigilante justice is not good and as Elizabeth said he would have been throwing his entire future away (though maybe not since it's Port Charles.  I expect Joss to be happy that he didn't shoot Jason.  So far, so good.

But, here's where my disconnect lies.  Joss said that if Cam had shot Jason (not even killed him, mind you, but shot him, IIRC), she could never forgive him.  the man she is defending is a professional hitman.  Her stepfather is his employer sending him out on said hits.  there is no reason that it wouldn't be plausible that Jason killed FRanco.  Yes, yes, sloppy and I get that, but I'm saying that Jason has in the past wanted to kill Franco and it's not out of the realm of possiblity that he would have done so.  If he had, Joss certainly would have expected Cam to forgive him.

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Did i miss when Joss and Jason become lovers or something? that woman is defending him like she's his baby daddy

She is quickly becoming more SheBeasty than Snarly SheBeast herself.  Gah!  Run, Cameron.  Run to Trina!  Or, wait for Emma to arrive.  Save yourself.

• Love 11
(edited)

One of the things that bothers me the most is how people are treating Cameron. He's a very traumatized young man right now. For better or worse, he bonded with Franco when Franco volunteered to take the memory implant for him Since then he briefly had a normal family life, was kidnapped again and almost killed, and then Franco's tumour cam back followed by Franco being brutally murdered.  Cameron's only other father figure has been across the ocean for years.

The "it couldn't be Jason because he isn't so sloppy a killer" argument that everyone including Laura is making completely cuts out what Cameron is feeling.

Scott is the only one who seems to understand. Even Liz was about Joss and what Cameron did wrong today rather than the courage that it took to go to Joss, admit that he was wrong and apologize to her. He may say that Joss is his best friend but Cameron is worth a dozen of her.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

He may say that Joss is his best friend but Cameron is worth a dozen of her.

and in any other scenario, anyone that Joss treated the way she's treating Cam - that person would unload a mighty F-you and the horse you road on Joss. and split. Cam being her friend after this will be so annoying. The girl showed her colours. She will NEVER be there for you, Cam. 

• Love 8

Cam: Jason didn’t kill Franco.

Joss: Finally!

Me: BITCH!

It was all downhill from there for me today. Notice how Joss had no interest in asking about who actually killed Franco, Cam’s beloved stepdad; all that mattered to her was than Cam had seen the truth about Jason and raking him over the coals for even considering hurting him. She’s the worst.

Things I actually enjoyed about today: Robert pronouncing it “Dan-te” and Brook Lynn mussing Maxie’s hair to give her bedhead.

Things I enjoyed in a laughing-through-my-tears kind of way: Jax’s line about how everything comes back to Sonny, Sonny ruins everything, and it’s never going to stop.

Things I hated: Just about everything else.

• Love 8

Anyone else notice that for the first time during the pandemic, the show is acknoledging it with a sign, in the hospital lobby, behind Valentin that read "Protect Against Covid 19"

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Joss is officially the worst. Joss was glad Cam didn't shoot Jason, not because it endangers Jason, not because it would ruin Cam's life, but because she would never be able to forgive him. 

• Love 11

Cameron, good on you for feeling like you needed to fully disclose to Josslyn, but she really does not deserve your friendship.  She obviously doesn't care about your feelings--it's all about her.  And this is made even worse by how you were there for her when Oscar died.  She hasn't shown you the same considerations.  Cut her toxic, wait-listed ass out of your life.

I don't know which was worse today: Olivia having to run to the PCPD the second she got Dante's text simply saying he was helping out with a case OR her scolding Dante for detaining Sam WITH REASON.  Shut up, Olivia--don't you have some manicotti to cook.

How come every other ~crime that happens gets blasted to every PC resident on their phone, yet no one seemed to know Jason had escaped?

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, Chanandler said:

Things I enjoyed in a laughing-through-my-tears kind of way: Jax’s line about how everything comes back to Sonny, Sonny ruins everything, and it’s never going to stop.

Jax can STFU about how terrible Sonny is, given how he does nothing about it. So what if he alienates Carly and possibly Joss? If he thinks Sonny is really such a scourge, he should be willing to do something about it. Ugh. Lip service is just that. 

2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

How come every other ~crime that happens gets blasted to every PC resident on their phone, yet no one seemed to know Jason had escaped?

I think it was more that they didn't know he'd been shot. Michael not knowing anything was kind of WTF, but he was probably cleaning up after Wiley's latest cereal throwing. I totally buy Maxie having no clue; she's got other things on her mind. There's also the rather muddy time line the show always employs with this sort of thing. You never know how quickly people are hearing the news. 

• Love 1

I can't believe I'm saying this, but, if Carly truly steps into the role of a proper villain and embraces the mob and goes power mad.. I might actually be into it. 

Go Dante! Do not fall for Sam and her self-righteous whisper speak. Put that dividing line between you two and never trust that idiot again. 

With SO MUCH talk about Cam not actually shooting Jason why am I starting to think Cam actually shot Jason?! 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I starting to think Cam actually shot Jason?! 

There was no gun residue on his hands and the video shows the shot coming from behind him.  Besides they've already have him starting his apology tour with the almighty Josslyn, they aren't going to walk that back.  

The bigger question, who was behind Cam, how did he not see, hear or feel the bullet whiz by him and how did that person escape from the garage without Jordan seeing them as she was coming into the garage at almost the exact same moment.  

23 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

but, if Carly truly steps into the role of a proper villain and embraces the mob and goes power mad.. I might actually be into it.

Me too, but that's a big if.  If they're going there than they need to commit 100%.  So much so that she refuses to give it back when Sonny comes home.  

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

like she's his baby daddy

Is this a typo or on purpose because it's hella funny!!

• Love 3