Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: What is our goal with this dialogue?

We aim to foster a kinder, more inclusive community. Suggesting extreme actions, even against fictional characters, detracts from this objective. Please focus on constructive and respectful discussions. 

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, ciarra said:

What, you can't even get avocado toast there?  What kind of back-water town is this?

It's a CUTE backwater town !  If they were going to try to present Nixon Falls as this cute and wonderful place, they should have made the Tan-O a pub or cafe or diner instead of a dark bar that never has any customers. Then at least it would make more sense for Mike to be making sauce. But then I guess they would have to pay for extras to be customers at the place. 

• Love 7
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

They're really going down this road with Cam.

<rage blackout>

I hate it because this is just going to increase tenfold all of Joss' screeching at him and Cam having to grovel to her and Carly and everyone in town for daring to be wrong about the professional murderer. (Not that Franco is worth Cameron getting all upset over, honestly, but that's besides the point I tried to make. Lol.)

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 10
51 minutes ago, Gigi43 said:

They're really going down this road with Cam.

<rage blackout>

Hopefully this puts a pin in the whole Joss/Cam pairing. Because please no and thank you.

I can't even deal with Cam picking up a gun and shooting someone to afterward grovel for forgiveness. Is he going to end up in Pentonville too? I'm assuming he's 18.

• Love 6
Just now, YaddaYadda said:

I can't even deal with Cam picking up a gun and shooting someone to afterward grovel for forgiveness. Is he going to end up in Pentonville too? I'm assuming he's 18.

He is 18, and therefore, will be charged as an adult. Buh-Bye Stanford. But of course, this is a soap, so since Jaysus won't die, and if Cam chooses to go there after all, no problem!

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
25 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

He is 18, and therefore, will be charged as an adult. Buh-Bye Stanford. But of course, this is a soap, so since Jaysus won't die, and if Cam chooses to go there after all, no problem!

Jaysus will vouch that Cam was just confused, and of course the judge will take that into account and give Cam another never-ending period of community service.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Hopefully this puts a pin in the whole Joss/Cam pairing.

Oh, god, I'm imagining her confronting Cam about this with her weird OVER-enunciation OF certain words.  

Then, of couse, we'll be treated to Carly spewing filth at Elizabeth.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Oh, god, I'm imagining her confronting Cam about this with her weird OVER-enunciation OF certain words.  

Then, of couse, we'll be treated to Carly spewing filth at Elizabeth.

I wouldn't have a problem with Carly and Joss being all over this if they weren't such hypocritical, vile, garbage characters who lack of self-awareness.

• Love 7

wow that seemed like kind of an exciting episode, since I am so used to half watching and falling asleep, I may have to rewatch. I am confused by the mystery maintenance guy, did Britt think he was her guy but he was actually working for Cyrus?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

ETA:  I realized when TPTB decide they're giving Jason a new ride-or-die chick, they are very literal about it.  I assume we'll get to see Sam looking very jealous that Jason went back for Britt and that Britt is with him "on the run."

I really hope we don't. I don't want to see Sam jealous over Jason. I'm not a huge Sam fan, but she deserves better than pining over a man who really hasn't given her a second thought that I can see. He seems perfectly fine w/o her, so why should she be jealous of him? I hope that doesn't happen. With Jason, it's always the same. His current GF has to do all the heavy work in the relationship, and his exes constantly pine for him. I was happy Liz was happy and content w/Franco, and if Sam can find happiness w/someone, that's good too! Jason is not all that so seeing his exes constantly jealous and wanting to get back w/him is not cool. Jason really doesn't need romance. He puts CarSon and Michael ahead of everything. Why should any woman put up w/that? He's the one soap character I can see exisitng w/o a romantic partner. 

As far as Cam is concerned - I'm just upset that he will soon have to pay for his crime (unlike the other favored criminals on this show) AND that he will have to grovel and beg Jason and Josslyn for forgiveness. Ugh. I hate the Corinthos clan and really have no interest in seeing those three (Jason, Carly, Josslyn) sitting up even higher on their pedestals and being obnoxiously self-righteous and judgmental. Maybe is this show wasn't sooo biased, it wouldn't be so nauseating. I should feel bad that Jason was shot, but I don't care b/c I know nothing is going to happen to him. He'll be fine. I only care b/c it's Cameron's life that will be impacted, and Cameron will be the one trashed for being awful and hurting poor, innocent hitman Jason. 🙄

Ugh . . . give me a break! I just can't. Not anymore. Too many years of the same biased crap w/those select characters. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Looks like SBu got a tan between scenes.  Is there a tanning salon in the hospital?

I wouldn't be surprised if he got one because a shirtless scene is coming.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Looks like SBu got a tan between scenes.  Is there a tanning salon in the hospital?

They also gave him the cleanest & whitest robe to accentuate the tan, too. I didn’t rewind though. Was he not tan in the first part of the scenes? It was when he was in the wheel chair is when I noticed it. 

• Love 1

Well, Britt is going to have to take out that bullet. (Or coach Carly through it if her hand tremors are acting up.)

I would love for Jason to be single for a good long while, but the show would never let that happen. If Britt isn’t sticking around for long (those anvils!), he’ll probably wind up with Carly. And then Sonny will return and get to do the classic betraaaaayal song-and-dance.

• Love 1

Minus the Nixon Falls stuff, I thought this was an exciting, unexpected, action-packed episode. Jordan knew that Brick was up to something but she had nothing to hold against him. She did go and try and suss out something going on with Jason due to Bricks presence and was right behind Jason's exit.

Britt's wink wink discussion with Cyrus guy also made sense. She doesn't do this subterfuge stuff also, and the idea that there would be two new undercover bad guys coming new at the exact same time not occurring to her makes sense. 

Jason asking about Britt, Cam grabbing the gun and shooting, all of it has been built and set up over the course of the last few months. 

I also loved Finn and Elizabeth's conversation where she laid out what his actions were costing her, and he explained what was going on and why he'd said nothing before. (By the way, as I had pointed out a few times when sone had questioned why Finn hadn't told her.)

Again, overall, great episode, great soap. I just wish that others who are enjoying the show too would share their thoughts more.

• Love 5

So galactically stupid.

Assuming that Jason wasn’t going anywhere-just what was Cam planning to do? With his skulking around the hospital?

And Jordan chooses now to ask Jason about the knife fight? Why didn’t she ask him after she had finished talking to Shawn? Oh, right. PLOT!

And when did Cam learn how to hold and shoot a gun? (Plot!plot!plot!)🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

If we didn’t know this already, it’s creepy how desperate Cyrus is about wanting Laura to accept and love him. He acts as if he’s an ex who wants her back. Like I said: creepy.

• Love 4

Why is it so important for Jason - or anyone -  to go this meeting of the Five Families? If Sonny is "dead", is anyone really running "the business"? Why not just let the Five Families do what they want and Carly can keep on co-owning the Metro Court and not be part of a mob family any longer?

Has Cam not been through enough as it is?

• Love 11

At least Jason's new ride-or-die is a doctor--something that comes in handy given how often he's shot.

I do see a way Cam could get off of this: no one saw him shoot Jason, so if Spinelli can pound on his keyboard and get that tape erased, he could get off with, of course, Diane's help.  Sadly, this will make him totally beholden to the Corinthii which might be worse than prison.

The less said about Chekov's spaghetti sauce the better.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

I really hope we don't. I don't want to see Sam jealous over Jason. I'm not a huge Sam fan, but she deserves better than pining over a man who really hasn't given her a second thought that I can see. He seems perfectly fine w/o her, so why should she be jealous of him? I hope that doesn't happen. 

As far as Cam is concerned - I'm just upset that he will soon have to pay for his crime (unlike the other favored criminals on this show) AND that he will have to grovel and beg Jason and Josslyn for forgiveness.

I think Sam will be jealous because she was already making faces seeing Britt looking sexy and talking to Jason, and then Jason holding Britt's hand.  I agree Jason seems perfectly fine without her, however IMO the Show has always been about Sam not being able to truly move on from him. That's the way she acted with GV's Lucky and with Patrick, for example. 

I anticipate Cam having to beg Jake for forgiveness for shooting Jason (Webber Brothers drama continues!!), but he better not grovel to Joss. Jason is not Josslyn's family, no matter how much Carly and Joss may shriek about him. 

12 minutes ago, driver18 said:

I also loved Finn and Elizabeth's conversation where she laid out what his actions were costing her, and he explained what was going on and why he'd said nothing before.

I did too; it's good to see these friends/colleagues/family being honest with each other.  I just hated to see Elizabeth feeling so guilty that Jason got arrested for murder and was sent to Pentonville "away from his family." Elizabeth dear, Jason rarely spends time with his actual family, so it's not a big loss for them.  The only one in hysterics about Jason spending time in prison is his co-dependent, perpetual pain in your ass.

• Love 5

I actually didn’t know Jason got shot. It was dark and I couldn’t tell until he was in the car. I will say it’s an interesting twist to the storyline. I didn’t see it coming (which is the point) but the fallout should be good. Elizabeth ain’t going to be happy and of course, Carly will blame her for everything because that’s what Carly does. Jordan will have to Cameron down and then Elizabeth will have to break the news that it wasn’t Jason who killed Franco. I don’t hate what’s going and I’ll be returning. Also, I love that Laura told Cyrus off. The actor who plays him does a great job of taking everything Genie Francis says to him so personally. He really, really, really wants to be accepted by Laura and she ain’t giving it to him. Some may say it’s hypocritical of her giving her “like” of Sonny but it’s being played so well by Genie. 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, I love that Laura told Cyrus off. The actor who plays him does a great job of taking everything Genie Francis says to him so personally. He really, really, really wants to be accepted by Laura and she ain’t giving it to him.

Her surgically precise strike against Cyrus brought back a little bit of my lost love for the character. Had I written the scene, though, it would have ended with her saying, "you'll want to stay away from my Grandson. Or have you forgotten, I have killed people too?"

9 hours ago, driver18 said:

Jason asking about Britt, Cam grabbing the gun and shooting, all of it has been built and set up over the course of the last few months. 

I really thought Britta was taking the long-hinted-at dirt nap today. First it was Cyrus's hoods with the aborted lethal injection, then I expected Cam was going to miss Jasus and actually shoot Britt in the back. But it seems like Britt has graduated to JaBorg's new "ride-or-die" chick, at least for a while.

9 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

If we didn’t know this already, it’s creepy how desperate Cyrus is about wanting Laura to accept and love him. He acts as if he’s an ex who wants her back. Like I said: creepy.

A lot about Cyrus comes off as creepy. Remember how he used to look at Sasha? Like a hungry dog about to dive on a pork chop.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Her surgically precise strike against Laura brought back a little bit of my lost love for the character. Had I written the scene, though, it would have ended with her saying, "you'll want to stay away from my Grandson. Or have you forgotten, I have killed people too?"

But Laura isn’t a murderer-that is the two people she’s killed were by accident. So that wouldn’t have worked for me.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But Laura isn’t a murderer-that is the two people she’s killed were by accident. So that wouldn’t have worked for me.

True dat. But still enough to screw with Cyrus's head. And she did try to kill Helena intentionally, but the old bat just wouldn't die.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Cam’s been ranting about Jason for months but his attempting to shoot Jason was an escalation that IMO didn’t have enough foundation. The confrontation in Jason’s hospital room last week was the chance to lay that foundation - Instead we got more of the same old same old “Jake says you didn’t do it” “I didn’t” “I don’t believe you and I hate you!” *blinkblink* with an extra topping of unfortunate acting choices by WL (who may have seen the future scripts and been like, okay, apparently I’m going to try to kill this dude in two days, better ramp it up to 11!) What if Cam had said something like, “I want to believe my brother and my friend, but if you didn’t do it, who did?” and Jason, afraid (as he later told Britt) that Cam could make himself a target of Peter if he starts asking questions, tried to refocus Cam’s anger on him by saying something shitty or suspicious about Franco, or even something as simple as Jason isn’t going away because charges never stick to him since he’s got so much influence in this town, neener neener. That might have pushed Cam to take the next step to try to exact his own justice. And the fact that Jason deliberately provoked him might potentially have helped Cam’s defense in the future (in court and with his friends and family).

I don’t think the show is bad right now (except the Nixon Falls stuff, which is unwatchable). It frustrates me because I feel like if the writers put just a little more effort and thought into it, it could be really good. Oftentimes I can see where they’re trying to go, or where they think they’re going, but they don’t quite get there.

• Love 5

Hey, remember when Cam had to spend 500 hours on community service when he was arrested for NOT buying weed for brain tumor Oscar?

Who knows what he will get now.

I guess Trina never had a chance to eat Sonny's famous pasta sauce despite being constantly over the Corinthii manse over the years.

• Love 9
On 5/1/2021 at 6:40 PM, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Even if the entirety of this board hated Michael/Willow that wouldn't represent the entirety of the GH audience. I happen to like them. So, yes, maybe the writers do see something different than you do. I will agree they need to talk about something other than Wiley.

Again, that's the problem, their lack of chemistry doesn't leave them any choice but to talk about Wiley and constantly complement each other on what great parents they are.  When Willow was with Chase there was at least a spark and a flirtatious, teenage like innocence about them, that at least made them endearing.  You are hard pressed to find worse pairing on this show then Michael and Willow.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I actually didn’t know Jason got shot.

They paid for a blood-spray squib and everything!  I wonder if he'll die?  <yawn>

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I had a good laugh at Jason's full on Tom Cruise/Jack Bauer sprint from the elevator to the car ...which was like 15 feet! Hilarious! But hey, he went back and saved Britt, so I have to thank him for that.

Cam is probably suffering from PTSD, and hopefully he won't end up in the prison library with Sean and Alexis.

So now the story is, according to Martin, that Florence is actually sad and upset that she has been removed from Carly's amazing kidnapping and elder care service. Whatever show! 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I had a good laugh at Jason's full on Tom Cruise/Jack Bauer sprint from the elevator to the car ...which was like 15 feet! Hilarious! But hey, he went back and saved Britt, so I have to thank him for that.

Cam is probably suffering from PTSD, and hopefully he won't end up in the prison library with Sean and Alexis.

So now the story is, according to Martin, that Florence is actually sad and upset that she has been removed from Carly's amazing kidnapping and elder care service. Whatever show! 

Then the answer to that is for Martin the sue the shit out of Carly and Jason so he can afford the round the clock that Florence has gotten accustom too. Throw in a bit of blackmail for good measure to ensure they both pay up and keep paying for years to come. 

• Love 7

I think that there's a 50/50 chance  that Chekhov's spaghetti sauce will be wasted as so many opportunities on this show are. But let's add the spaghetti sauce recipe to the list of things that Sonny remembers perfectly while he hasn't a clue about anything in his personal life. It's looking more and more like selective amnesia because he doesn't want to go back to his old life. And who can blame him?

The next time Cyrus says to Laura "You're just like me, dear sister", I want her to reply "Then you know exactly what I'll do to you if you mess with my family".

So now Elizabeth knows about the toxin too. Is Obrecht, the one person who actually knows about toxins, going to be the last to find out ?

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Florence's life is being controlled by Cyrus who she wants nothing to do with him. And as the sore winner that he is, Cyrus has cut off all contact between Florence and Martin.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 4

I do appreciate that we're getting a variety of stories so there's at least something that is watchable most days.  (Nina and Mike got a little too close there though. Gross.)

I also liked Laura losing it with Cyrus but she really hurt him and for the first time I kind of believed that a wounded Cyrus could be dangerous.  

Please don't kill off Britt, Show. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Florence's life is being controlled by Cyrus who she wants nothing to with. And as the sore winner that he, Cyrus has cut off all contact between Florence and Martin.

This is still Carly's fault and all the more reason that Martin needs to sue the shit out of her. At least Martin had some control over Florence's care before Carly pulled this, and more importantly, could keep Cyrus at bay. Why did fuck did Bobbie indulge Carly's insane plan? The only person that has a worse kid than Florence is Bobbie.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Lobsel Vith said:

That reminds me of a point JE brought up years ago

Thank you for posting that, as I’d not seen it. I didn’t think I could like JE any more than I already did but that was great stuff.

Today’s episode, minus Nixon Falls, was pretty damn good. The Windermere scenes featured more talented veteran performers than we’ve seen in single scenes in a very long time. I’m hopeful the spaghetti sauce will be the catalyst to get that storyline rolling. I do fear that actually showing a jar will trigger Pickle Lila-related PTSD, though.

Mike talking about all the questions in his head about his identity when he’s trying to sleep? Does he mean all the questions that never seem to cross his mind while awake? The amnesia stupid hurts. Badly. 

The hospital slo-mo garage scene was cheesy, to be sure, but did give us a rare GH surprise: that a gun shot actually hit its intended target. I was certain Britt was going down. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

This is still Carly's fault and all the more reason that Martin needs to sue the shit out of her. At least Martin had some control over Florence's care before Carly pulled this, and more importantly, could keep Cyrus at bay. Why did fuck did Bobbie indulge Carly's insane plan? The only person that has a worse kid than Florence is Bobbie.

I am surprised they didn't do this. The minute Martin got her back, I would have pressed charged on Carly, and Bobbie. How this never came up is blowing my mind.  And there is nothing that Diane/Carly and gang can do. They are legit dead to rights in this situation, but nothing, nada, zilch. 

• Love 6

Martin is presented as someone too weak to take charge, too weak to stand up to his brother much less Carly and Jason. He's a good lawyer but he folds in front of a stronger personality. He even gave in to Julian.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Cyrus has cut off all contact between Florence and Martin.

Martin cut off all contact between Cyrus and Florence earlier but it took Carly kidnapping her to manage it.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Again, that's the problem, their lack of chemistry doesn't leave them any choice but to talk about Wiley and constantly complement each other on what great parents they are.  When Willow was with Chase there was at least a spark and a flirtatious, teenage like innocence about them, that at least made them endearing.  You are hard pressed to find worse pairing on this show then Michael and Willow.

I disagree they lack chemistry. YOU may be hard pressed to find a worse pairing, but I can think of several.

1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

That was unintentionally hilarious. 

Definitely color me surprised that they had Cameron just straight up shoot Jason without even blinking. I thought for sure there'd be some drawn out scene of Jason having to talk Cameron down and then getting away.

I'm tremendously disappointed they didn't at least take the opportunity to kill off Brick. His visits are useless.

I'm not sure why people assume Britt's going to die. As one of the rare ones who don't love the character, I wouldn't miss her, but I doubt she's going anywhere anytime soon (unless KT gets another job again.) They've clearly spent a lot of time setting up this relationship with Jason. At most, I can see her getting kidnapped or falling into a coma. 

• Love 3
(edited)
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

You know Carly is going to taste this and be like "THIS IS SONNY'S SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

That is if she can be pried away from Jason's bedside long enough to eat a meal.

To be fair, almost any woman in Port Charles could taste it and recognize that it’s Sonny’s ‘special sauce’.  

Edited by Suicidy
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Why is it so important for Jason - or anyone -  to go this meeting of the Five Families? If Sonny is "dead", is anyone really running "the business"? Why not just let the Five Families do what they want and Carly can keep on co-owning the Metro Court and not be part of a mob family any longer?

This, to me, is the biggest question. Sonny is "dead". Let whomever take over the illegal biz trade in Port Charles, and raise your children and grand-children in peace. But no, Carly is Mob Wife Extraordinaire. Does she not remember the many times she walked away from Sonny in an effort to protect her children? It's absurd that she wants to keep running his "biz".

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The less said about Chekov's spaghetti sauce the better.

Oh crap! I didn't even think of that. Joss will bring some home, and Carly will recognize Sonny's recipe ( insert epic eye roll).

Today was good soap, I'm just so sad Cam is gonna have his life ruined over this. In his defense, he was witness to what was essentially a prison break, and tried to stop it. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

At least Jason's new ride-or-die is a doctor--something that comes in handy given how often he's shot.

Gives me shades of when Liz nursed him back to health in her art studio...at the time I thought that whole story was so impossibly romantic but it’s been like twenty years so it’s not quite as touching  anymore.  Even so,  I am actually enjoying Jason and Britt (I hate that). 

Why did they have to keep Cyrus busy again?  It’s not like he would have personally been at the hospital or something. Plus he was getting updates all night anyway. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Suicidy said:

o be fair, almost any woman in Port Charles could taste it and recognize that it’s Sonny’s ‘special sauce’.  

ewwww  😄

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Daisy said:

I am surprised they didn't do this. The minute Martin got her back, I would have pressed charged on Carly, and Bobbie. How this never came up is blowing my mind.  And there is nothing that Diane/Carly and gang can do. They are legit dead to rights in this situation, but nothing, nada, zilch. 

Martin didn't get her back. Nik returned Florence to Cyrus. And now Cyrus has cut Martin off. Even though prior to the kidnapping, both of them had access to Florence.

6 hours ago, bannana said:

This, to me, is the biggest question. Sonny is "dead". Let whomever take over the illegal biz trade in Port Charles, and raise your children and grand-children in peace. But no, Carly is Mob Wife Extraordinaire. Does she not remember the many times she walked away from Sonny in an effort to protect her children? It's absurd that she wants to keep running his "biz".

Because that insufferable SheBeast likes and wants to keep the power. She loves and revels in being the mob moll.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Today was good soap, I'm just so sad Cam is gonna have his life ruined over this. In his defense, he was witness to what was essentially a prison break, and tried to stop it. 

No he didn't. At least to me, it looked like he just took advantage of an opportunity to get revenge on Jason. Look, I get why he's upset. But more and more, the asshat writers keep forgetting, that Franco was also a fucking serial killer and also murdered people before he became the "art therapist". And I resent that they're positing a good vs. evil comparison between those two. Because it will all fall on Cameron's head and he'll have to grovel and apologize. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

If Sonny is "dead", is anyone really running "the business"?

Jason would be running things if he weren't in jail. Because he is, someone attending that stupid meeting (which I fervently hope happens off-screen) would I guess prevent the Five Families from trying to take over Sonny's business. 

This would be a semi-organic way to move the show away from the mob crap, but then Jason wouldn't have much to do, since all he knows post-tree is how to shoot people. I don't think he has much involvement in the coffee business, unlike Sonny, who does seem to have some genuine duties there.

14 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Jason is not Josslyn's family, no matter how much Carly and Joss may shriek about him. 

He is, though. Just because he's not a blood/marriage relative doesn't mean he doesn't have a permanent place in their lives. Cam shouldn't have to apologize to Joss on principal, given her horrendous lack of understanding his POV.

14 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I just hated to see Elizabeth feeling so guilty that Jason got arrested for murder

It wasn't even her statement that did it, it was Gladys's "eyewitness" account. Ugh.

10 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

Mike talking about all the questions in his head about his identity when he’s trying to sleep? Does he mean all the questions that never seem to cross his mind while awake?

That cracked me up. And his casual "Maybe I should start looking into finding out who I am" while Nina bug-eyes at that was also UCG. I think the show has written itself into another corner with this. How are they going to have Sonny explain why he didn't try harder to find out who he was? He looks terrible for being so passive. I don't think they can have him hand wave it away the way he did shooting an unarmed Dante in the chest, for instance. Nina will probably get all of the blame, with Jax somehow blamed for not sussing out Sonny was at the barn dance, too. UGH.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

his would be a semi-organic way to move the show away from the mob crap, but then Jason wouldn't have much to do, since all he knows post-tree is how to shoot people. I don't think he has much involvement in the coffee business, unlike Sonny, who does seem to have some genuine duties there.

I think he knows how to fix motorcycles.

13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

He is, though. Just because he's not a blood/marriage relative doesn't mean he doesn't have a permanent place in their lives. Cam shouldn't have to apologize to Joss on principal, given her horrendous lack of understanding his POV.

I agree. He's family.  Joss and Cam don't have to agree about him, though.  He's probably a subject best avoided.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Joss and Cam don't have to agree about him, though.  He's probably a subject best avoided.

Which Cam suggested and the Brat refused.  She is her mother's daughter.

The thing that slays me about no one knowing who Sonny is is that Elijah was looking into it weeks ago and apparently can't find anything.  I guess the dial-up connection in Noxious Fails is still out. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Daisy said:

Why are they doing this to Cam? 

geeze

Why are they doing this to poor Elizabeth?  Talk about kicking someone when they’re down. I’m sure BH is enjoying these meaty SLs. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The thing that slays me about no one knowing who Sonny is is that Elijah was looking into it weeks ago and apparently can't find anything.  I guess the dial-up connection in Noxious Fails is still out. 

Someone should take a photo of Sonny, upload it to the web, and do an image search. I'm sure there are some pictures of him floating around somewhere. But that would be too easy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5