Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

In today's episode of Nixon Fails: Why Are We Here?, Mike sneers at Elijah for being a capitalist and Phyllis sings the same old verse to Jax about leaving Nina alone. 

This is one of the weakest GH storylines of all time. Very little makes sense. Sonny/"Mike" hasn't been seen wondering about this real identity in weeks. Does Nina even have a long-game, other than using Nixon Falls to escape her Port Chuckles woes? And whenever Sonny/"Mike" gets back home, is Nina prepared to deal with a lifetime of grief from Snarly? So many questions, and we probably won't get satisfactory answers to any of them.

• Love 4

The Stephen A. Smith role as Brick should have been a one off and done years ago. It was nice the first time but he doesn’t bring a fan base to the show. I don’t even think most viewers even know who he is. He still fangirling in his scenes. The latest victim was Genie Francis. FV and his casting ideas are a little to be desired.

Now, who was playing the Triple AAA guy? He looked like someone. Usually, they’ll bring on an older actor for an under five but this guy was right out of soap central casting. He looked like the newest summer hire who gets everyone hot & bothered. His casting seemed so random for an under five. Unless, he was a family member from someone in the cast or something. He just looked too soapy. That said, if he’s brought on for the Scooby-Doo Gang I will vomit. 

• Love 4

Cute AAA guy had Trina go all sparkly. Trina should ditch Cam and Joss. Let them wallow in their drama and get herself a boyfriend, new friends.

Is Nina going to run, drive, or fly counter clockwise around the earth to get to Tan-O ahead of Trina. It is so stupid that a place of business has no one there to greet customers. Maybe that's the reason the place isn't doing all that great. Why didn't Sonny just bite the dust? Did we need this dumb storyline? It's not like Cyrus had made headways with his plans since this asshole is starved for his mom and sister approving of him. 

There are plenty characters that should be killed off ahead of Britt since those anvils have been raining over the past few days.

Good for Ava on roping Laura into her dinner plans. And STFU, Laura, for your dumb excuse about Carly being "right" in kidnapping Florence. No one thought the woman was going to be held in a dungeon. Give the whitewashing a rest. Carly is a vile smug bitch and no amount of people lining up to defend her actions will ever change what she is. Carly is a fundamentally rotten character. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

It is so stupid that a place of business has no one there to greet customers. Maybe that's the reason the place isn't doing all that great.

It cracked me up that Joss referred to the Tan-O as a really cute place, and then Trina enters a dark and empty dive bar. I hope she has her pepper spray at the ready, because it looks like a murder site.

10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I've read Mo's book and he goes on and on about how he mentors the other actors and teaches them his method system, so they can be great like he is. So lately with Cameron, I've actually been thinking... "OMG, Mo got to William Lipton and ruined him!!!"

It makes me wonder how free the younger/newer actors feel to tell MB they don't want or need his "help." While I'm sure it's genuinely meant, it also comes across as a gross power play.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Cute AAA guy had Trina go all sparkly.

Their brief flirting was fun, especially when Cute AAA Guy said, "Okay, Dr. Robinson," knowing full well that wasn't Trina.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Can we replace all Nixon Falls scenes with any combination of Britt, Scottie and Liesl?  At least we get a good laugh every time we see them on screen.

Glad Ava roped in Laura to attend the family dinner.  It always seems like Laura wants things to get done without getting her mayoral hands dirty.  Screw that!!!

I find it silly how they are stringing out Cam's animosity towards Jason, for supposedly offing Franco.  They have had a million opportunities for either Liz or Scottie to say to him, "hey kid, I think you've got the wrong guy.....Heinrich did it!"

Do the writer's not see what we see, that the pairing of Michael and Willow is about as exciting as watching paint dry or grass grow?  Don't answer that question!!!  Man I want to cut my wrists every time I see them in a scene together.  I don't know if its their lack of chemistry (being flat out boring) or talking incessantly about their brat Wiley?

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, BlueMax said:

either Liz or Scottie to say to him, "hey kid, I think you've got the wrong guy.....Heinrich did it!"

Liz doesn't know that Heinrik did it because no one has bothered to tell her.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It makes me wonder how free the younger/newer actors feel to tell MB they don't want or need his "help." While I'm sure it's genuinely meant, it also comes across as a gross power play.

A little aside, but sometimes I think older professionals, like actors can't fathom there are other ways to work. It reminded of when Robert DeNiro and Joaquin Phoenix clashed on the Joker. It was minor and I don't think that DeNiro was trying to be a jerk, but his Phoenix had his own way of approaching acting. In the end it seems that DeNiro did get his way a little bit as I think DeNiro's seniority trumped Phoenix (despite Phoenix own decades long career).

Click the link about DeNiro and Phoenix

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/10/joaquin-phoenix-robert-de-niro-disagreed-joker-rehearsal-process-1202178057/

• Useful 2

Let's play a little game:

Would Cyrus be threatening Alexis or Avery if Carly didn't kidnap Florence
no

Would Cyrus be focused on Mobby people instead of civilians if Carly didn't kidnap Florence
yes

Would Carly be pissed off if someone kidnapped her child in order to "keep peace" with the enemy?
yes

So. just shut up about how this is Nikolas's fault. This is Carly's. CARLY. And stop whitewashing it that Florence was held with nice care and treated nicely. Honestly, the only thing Cyrus should have done honestly, was take something from Carly, instead of walking around "Have you seen my mummy?"

• Love 17

What did Carly kidnapping Florence really accomplish? I’m failing to see how it kept the whole town safer when we’ve been told that Cyrus was still flooding the streets with drugs and was able to take control of the local prison to the extent that Sonny’s men were turning on him. Cyrus just got her back so all of that didn’t happen overnight. The only thing it did was keep Jason alive 

• Love 3
(edited)

Elizabeth and Cam have not been told that Peter killed Franco in Elizabeth's case to keep get the antidote for Chase, and in Cam's case to keep Peter's focus away from Cam.

If either knew that it was Peter they would not only go to the police but would confront Peter thus making themselves targets. In Elizabeth's case, Peter would (rightfully) assume that Finn told her. Finn would have only known if Anna told him. One of Peter's conditions was TELL NO ONE.

The show has literally made these things clear. Elizabeth and Cam aren't being kept out of the dark for stupid reasons. And viewers have been made very aware of the reasons for why Elizabeth and Cam have been kept in the dark.

Edited by driver18
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

What did Carly kidnapping Florence really accomplish? I’m failing to see how it kept the whole town safer when we’ve been told that Cyrus was still flooding the streets with drugs

There was supposed to be a cease-fire between Sonny and Cyrus with Florence kidnapped. The inference was if Cyrus broke the peace, he'd never see his mother again, or worse.

I don't think the drug stuff is connected as much to the kidnapping. Lesley and Monica had the board vote down Cyrus's plan to distribute through GH. His new version of the drug is on the streets, but since Sonny is a saint and doesn't touch drugs, that doesn't affect his business. It's about Sonny, as always.

• Love 1
On 4/30/2021 at 12:58 PM, dubbel zout said:

Usually the injured player has to show up to support the rest of the team unless it's physically impossible. I hope Joss's coach calls Carly and tells her Joss isn't there and, moreover, will tell all the potential college coaches about this disgusting lack of team spirit. Heh.

Joss’s Coach: Just a heads up, Joss was too selfish to support her team.

Southern Coastal Admissions Director: That’s it! She’s off the waitlist!

That would be the karma Joss deserves.

19 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

In today's episode of Nixon Fails: Why Are We Here?, Mike sneers at Elijah for being a capitalist and Phyllis sings the same old verse to Jax about leaving Nina alone. 

There’s only one pushy busybody who gets to tell Nina what to do, and that’s Phyllis! Get with the program, Jax.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

Would Cyrus be threatening Alexis or Avery if Carly didn't kidnap Florence
no

Well actually yes. Cyrus only really started to noticed Nikolas when he became all protective when Cyrus was being creepy with Laura. While Cyrus did tell Nikolas he would help Alexis out if he got his mother back, he was still going to find some way to use Alexis' status over Nikolas head because that would lead right back to Laura.

Although the show first brought Cyrus as a past foe of Jordan of all people, his number one focus has been primarily on Laura not including his months talking endlessly about his mother.

A mother who wants nothing to do with him and he now has full control of where she is and who is taking care of her. He has also made sure that Martin (the son that she does love) has no contact now with his their mother.

Cyrus is a sore winner with mommy issues and a desperate need for his mother and now Laura to approve of him despite all the criminal and evil things he has done.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 4/28/2021 at 10:50 PM, GHScorpiosRule said:

Too bad he and Sam are broken up-what I wouldn’t give to have her haul back and bitchslap the Cujo like she did years ago.

It could still happen. I couldn't help but be amused at Sam sounding regretful and almost apologetic in her conversation with Jason, that she has to stick with her decision to put "the kids" first, and so she can't be involved.  I half expected her to say aloud, "I hate when being a parent interferes with the life I really want with Jason."

On 4/29/2021 at 3:21 PM, perkie1968 said:

Scotty and Liesl:  Who knew i'd want that?!!  Loved Britt getting all squicked out that the two are doing things together.  Liesl's whole, 'im a woman with needs', (paraphrasing) and getting all touchy with Scotty were hilarious. 

Britt's WTF facial expressions were hilarious, - the best part of the episode.

On 4/29/2021 at 3:33 PM, Blackie said:

Was Britt trying to flirt with the staff guy in her office?  She definitely has been the star of the show lately. If I had the option of hanging our with Jason or going scuba diving on the Great Barrier reef, I know which option I would choose.

A) I thought the staff guy was planting a bug in her office, and was nervous that he almost got caught? 

B) Same. Going scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef would be a dream come true for me!!

On 4/29/2021 at 3:58 PM, dubbel zout said:

Good grief, Sam. If Danny can handle seeing his father in the PCPD jail, I don't think Jason being handcuffed to a hospital bed is going to traumatize him.

No, Jake saw Jason in the PCPD jail.  I think the last time Danny saw Jason was at the Q mansion.  I was genuinely shocked to hear Danny acknowledge Jake and his pain over Franco. It's been literally years and a re-cast since either boy has acted with or remembered a sibling aside from Cam and Aiden or Scout. 

On 4/29/2021 at 5:20 PM, statsgirl said:

The truth (as I see it) is that Carly is so helpless that now with Sonny and Jason gone, she needs Jason out of Pentonville to handle things for her and tell her what to do.

I think that's the truth to you because that's basically Carly's explanation to Jason (while he was in the hospital bed) about why she needs him out of prison.

On 4/30/2021 at 3:17 PM, dubbel zout said:

Phyllis, STFU. She's really annoying me these days. The whole Nixon Falls story is annoying me.

YES!!! I.....think??....the show is trying to re-create the Mary Mae Ward/Laura Spencer relationship with Phyllis and Nina, and failing BADLY.  The way Phyllis is behaving re: Nina as well as "Mike" is not what I would call "friendship."

On 4/30/2021 at 3:27 PM, statsgirl said:

Why is it that Carly, Sam and anyone else can just barge into Jason's room but the guard keeps Cam out?

I thought it was because Cam's underage/a teenager who was not accompanied by an adult. The guard clearly saw that Danny was accompanied by his mother and heard their conversation.

On 4/30/2021 at 4:44 PM, Gigi43 said:

Ava: Give it a rest, you  kidnapped an old lady.

Laura: Well in Carly's defense she was well cared for and happy.

This really bothers me because not only is Laura condoning what Carly and Jason did - her own mother Lesley was once kidnapped by the Cassadines! Laura herself has also been kidnapped and held prisoner by the Cassadines! I guess the TPTB at GH have conveniently forgotten that history. Laura relying on a Mob family to stop another Mobster from causing violence in Port Charles - instead of her own colleagues in law enforcement - makes her look like a weak, inept mayor. Her friendship with Sonny and his family at this time should be as much a part of the past as her marriage to Luke,  except in the instances they would have to occupy the same space for an event for Rocco (e.g. b-day or graduation party).

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Cyrus is a sore winner with mommy issues

No wonder he and Peter have teamed up.

7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:
On 4/29/2021 at 3:58 PM, dubbel zout said:

Good grief, Sam. If Danny can handle seeing his father in the PCPD jail, I don't think Jason being handcuffed to a hospital bed is going to traumatize him.

No, Jake saw Jason in the PCPD jail. 

Oh, right! That's what happens when Jason's kids are barely even afterthoughts for him. I don't pay attention, either.

7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

not only is Laura condoning what Carly and Jason did - her own mother Lesley was once kidnapped by the Cassadines! Laura herself has also been kidnapped and held prisoner by the Cassadines!

Again, Carly kidnaps with kindness and care. That's why Laura didn't have giant problems with it. (She was horrified at first, but of course it couldn't last.)

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I thought it was because Cam's underage/a teenager who was not accompanied by an adult. The guard clearly saw that Danny was accompanied by his mother and heard their conversation.

That makes sense in terms of age. But Jason is still a prisoner who should be in Pentonville so the idea that anyone can go into his room and have a secret conversation with him with the door closed is ridiculous. Even medical staff should have to be observed by a guard (Chicago Med law degree).  Also isn't Cam 18 like Joss and Trina? That's the age of majority in New York.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Again, Carly kidnaps with kindness and care.

Hello, read her Yelp reviews--nothing but five stars.

Hell, she probably puts a Godiva chocolate on the 300-thread-count encased pillow every night. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Can we replace all Nixon Falls scenes with any combination of Britt, Scottie and Liesl?  At least we get a good laugh every time we see them on screen.

I don't really. I kind of find Scotty/Liesl annoying. Liesl getting all girly and flirty around him is supposed to be cute, but I still hate Liesl and remember all the stuff she's done, so I don't really find much that she does cute.

5 hours ago, BlueMax said:

Do the writer's not see what we see, that the pairing of Michael and Willow is about as exciting as watching paint dry or grass grow?  Don't answer that question!!!  Man I want to cut my wrists every time I see them in a scene together.  I don't know if its their lack of chemistry (being flat out boring) or talking incessantly about their brat Wiley?

Even if the entirety of this board hated Michael/Willow that wouldn't represent the entirety of the GH audience. I happen to like them. So, yes, maybe the writers do see something different than you do. I will agree they need to talk about something other than Wiley.

5 hours ago, Daisy said:

Would Cyrus be focused on Mobby people instead of civilians if Carly didn't kidnap Florence
yes

It kind of doesn't matter if Cyrus is focused on mob people or not. Cyrus doesn't care about who he hurts. He could have just gone after Jason by himself, but instead he had Julian put a bomb in a public place, not caring who else got hurt.

Michael has dragged down every coupling I've ever seen him in, which is probably about half of them, more or less.  And I think Willow and Chase are adorable in a tween, first shipping kind of way.  She sparkles with him.   

I do actually like most of the other couples (and potential couples) right now.  Some of them are kinda boring but not repulsive. I can't remember the last time that's happened for me on GH.  Though this thing with "Mike" and Nina is a bit iffy. At first I thought Nina was just hanging around, trying to figure out how to use the situation to get back at Carly but now, I'm baffled with where they are taking it.  

• Love 4
(edited)
12 hours ago, tessaray said:

I'm baffled with where they are taking it.  

I think the writers are too.  Other than Sonny saving The Tan-O from that evul Elijah.

It makes me laugh that beyond a few dreams, Sonny has zero interest in that blonde woman or awareness that his soul mate is out there somewhere.   In fact, he doesn't seem to be missing Carly at all.

Edited by statsgirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It makes me laugh that beyond a few dreams, Sonny has zero interest in that blonde woman or awareness that his soul mate is out there somewhere.   In fact, he doesn't seem to be missing Carly at all.

Right? To be fair, he doesn’t remember Carly, so how can he miss her. But if she were really his One True Love, Soulmate of Soulmates, you’d think he would at least have a vague sensation of something important that’s missing from his life, even if he doesn’t know what it is. I mean, if Carly were the one with amnesia, you know she’d be having those feelings...  About Jason.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 4/30/2021 at 4:30 PM, mbluecpa said:

See...this is a storyline that might be interesting! Instead I fear the sum total of the “drama” is where she’ll go to college, with multiple daily nods to the actress’ real life passion.

Does Carly have a single non-toxic, functional relationship with any other female character?  I think she and Olivia did at one time, but the whole co-own/run the Metro Court thing seems to have been forgotten.

Jason is remarkably well-coiffed and clean shaven for being hospitalized and a prisoner.

You forgot to mention tan!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Cyrus’s slow way of talking has always bugged me, but at least he’s able to inject a hint of menace into his tone sometimes. Phyllis, on the other hand, has taken the slow-talking to new depths. We get it! Nixon Falls is a sleepy town with a slower pace of life. Does that mean she has to speak to everyone with that flat tone of exaggerated patience? Is this her nursing strategy for dealing with dim-witted people?  I especially hate the way she says “Mike” dragging it out into two  syllables, “Mah-ayyek.”

(edited)
13 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It makes me laugh that beyond a few dreams, Sonny has zero interest in that blonde woman or awareness that his soul mate is out there somewhere.

What cracked me up is that he glommed on to the first blonde who walked into the Tan-O. And then when Nina said she didn't know him, crickets ever since.

Sonny hasn't had that dream again, which makes me think the writers are treading water. I don't think Trina or Joss will see Sonny—more exciting near-misses, *rme*—mostly because the show isn't subtle, and if Sonny were soon to return to PC, I'd think he'd be having that dream again. 

Edited by dubbel zout
typos
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think Trina or Joss will see Sonny—more exciting near-misses, *rme*—mostly because the show isn't subtle, and if Sonny were soon to return to PC, I'd think he'd be having that dream again.

Good point.

I hate to admit, the near misses are moving me half an inch closer to the edge of my seat but not for the reason that the show wants -- I don't want him to go back to Port Charles. I don't like Nixon Fails at all but Sonny in Port Charles and his many family members is so played out, the show really needs a rest from it.

• Love 6

While I hate the whole Nixon Falls storyline I am curious who will be the first person to see Sonny alive after Nina. I’m also wondering how Nina recovers from all of this with everyone in PC. I’m guessing Valentin will save her in some way. 

47 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I am curious who will be the first person to see Sonny alive after Nina. I’m also wondering how Nina recovers from all of this with everyone in PC.

Same, on both counts. It's the only reason I pay even a smidgen of attention to the story.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

While I hate the whole Nixon Falls storyline I am curious who will be the first person to see Sonny alive after Nina.

I'm wondering when the entire population of Port Charles will show up in Nixon Falls.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

The only way Nina recovers is if Mike/Sonny hides it from everyone. Maybe, he'll discover that he liked his life better in Nixon Falls or he just blacks out the whole Nixon Falls saga when he regains his memory. Personally, I’m trying to forget the whole Nixon Falls saga. It’s a very boring place. This storyline just goes on & on. I don’t care about Elijah either. The scenes between him & Bernard are ridiculous. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I don’t care about Elijah either.

You’re not supporting to like him. He’s the big bad who’s keeping his real motives from Phyllis and Lenny. And of course Smike will be the one to uncover the whole truth and save the Tan-O. Because he’s just such a swell guy. 🙄

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

He’s the big bad who’s keeping his real motives from Phyllis and Lenny.

But he's not even a good big bad. Like Cyrus, all he does is float about town but while Cyrus at least threatens people, all Elijah does is have pissing contests with "Mike".

It's like they're six and in the playground.  "You're bad." "I know you are but what am I?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Mike has no money, he works for board and room, but he wears a pair of jeans that's $250. 

Whatever clothes he has were given in him by Phyllis and probably can

me from the local goodwill/church. I’ll give him a pass on that. But I still think Mo was jealous of Burton getting to wear all black and bitched to Frank.  except I’m not sure Farmer Brown is really the look he had in mind...😀

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's like they're six and in the playground.  "You're bad." "I know you are but what am I?"

"I'm rubber, you're glue. It bounces off me and sticks on you." GOD.

• LOL 5

At least Elijah made some phone calls to try and find out who Smike is. And he even flirted with Nina to get info about Smike. That’s more than Smike has done to learn about his true identity.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Today, on Paraphrase Hospital......

Spinelli:  I will bang on this one key on my keyboard and it will get me into the hospital's secure mainframe.

Brick:  I will sit in the parking garage of the hospital where my colleage is currently residing and not appear suspicious at all.  

Jordan:  Why are you sitting in the parking garage?

Brick:  Non sensical excuse.  I am absolutely not sitting here while my colleage is currently in a room upstairs.  

Jordan:  Alright then.  I'm not suspicious AT ALL of your actions.

Nik:  Why are we having a dinner party with the local drug dealer and his brother

Ava  Shrugs, eh Carly, something something.  We need to keep him here as long as possible

Cyrus:  I have been keeping an eye on young Spencer

Laura:  YOU MOTHER FRACKIN' PEICE OF GARBAGE.  YOU SUCK

Cyrus:  I'm out

Ava:  For Eff's sake Laura, twenty seconds is not long enough for whaterver the eff Carly was doing.

Britt (stupidly): Hey new guy that I think is on Carly's team because I don't know that he's Cyrus' minion, something is happening here tonight with Jason

Minion:  Ok thanks for the heads up/Calls Cyrus, something is up.

Cyrus:  Kill her

Jason:  I have escaped but my spidey sense says Britt is in trouble, Let me go take down two men, without anyoone in the busy hospital noticing me.

Minion and Brick get into gunfight.  Minion dies and drops his gun.

Cameron:  Dopty dope ty dope,... a gun... Jason....let me pick up this gun and shoot Jason in the back while he runs away

Jordan:  Cameron Webber, you are under arrest.    I will arrest someone today if it kills me.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Cameron:  Dopty dope ty dope,... a gun... Jason....let me pick up this gun and shoot Jason in the back while he runs away

So Jaysus got shot in the back again? 

So fucking creatively bankrupt.

No wonder the Tan-O is doing so badly when Phyllis won't take any money for a meal.

Is Mike using a new phone or is it Sonny's? If it's Sonny's, he could check the contact list and see if anyone rings a bell.

I died laughing watching SBu run to the car. It was so cartoon-like.

Go, Britt! She kicked the guy in the nuts the way she should!

5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Spinelli:  I will bang on this one key on my keyboard and it will get me into the hospital's secure mainframe.

BA does that on purpose. He's in on the joke. I love that.

Ava's "yikes!" look when Laura unloaded on Cyrus was hilarious.

Another slo-mo shootout. It's not any more exciting that way, Show.

Really, Cam? Pointing a loaded gun at the police commissioner? That was so disappointing. He really should know better.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Also on today's Paraphrase Hospital....

Trina:  I will order pasta from this non eatery and somehow the nice lady will serve it to me but not charge me since it's a bar not a pub.  Somehow she made some pasta for me from somewhere even though this place doesn't have an oven, with the bestest bestest of the best pasta sauces that ever bested.

Phyllis:  The bestest bestest pasta sauce recipe is  from my friend, the idiot

Trina:  It is so the bestest sauce that ever existed I will take a jar of it home.  Oh hey Josslyn, I didn't bring you any food even though you were also hungry but maybe we can pick up bread sticks from the bread stick store and you can suck this bestest sauce ever, with it.  

Sonny:  Maybe I should figure out who I am, but I don't wanna

Edited by perkie1968
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

Trina:  It is so the bestest sauce that ever existed I will take a jar of it home.  Oh hey Josslyn, I didn't bring you any food even though you were also hungry but maybe we can pick up bread sticks from the bread stick store and you can suck this bestest sauce ever, with it. 

You know Carly is going to taste this and be like "THIS IS SONNY'S SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

That is if she can be pried away from Jason's bedside long enough to eat a meal.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
37 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Today, on Paraphrase Hospital......

Good summary, but I would add to the above: 

Carly: UGH, Josslyn.  Jax, you need to be a responsible father right now because I'm too busy saving Jason that I don't have time to be a parent.

Also add:  Trina to Phyllis, Phyllis to Sonny/Mike and Nina, Trina to Joss: OMG THE SAUCE!!!!

Sooo, I haven't quite lost consciousness yet from the anvil that the jar/container of Sonny's meat sauce that Phyllis gave Trina will be how Joss/Carly/a Corinthii figures out that Sonny is alive.

26 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So Jaysus got shot in the back again? 

So fucking creatively bankrupt.

Back...area. It looked like his left side close to his hip not in the middle of his back.

I thought either Britt, Cam, and/or Jordan (or some combo) would end up shot.  Cam and Jordan aiming at each other was not how I thought the episode would end. 

I love the way Kevin complimented Laura, and kissed her cheek after she went off on Cyrus. LOL. 

ETA:  I realized when TPTB decide they're giving Jason a new ride-or-die chick, they are very literal about it.  I assume we'll get to see Sam looking very jealous that Jason went back for Britt and that Britt is with him "on the run."

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Trina:  I will order pasta from this non eatery

What, you can't even get avocado toast there?  What kind of back-water town is this?

• LOL 4