Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

She was asked if she would cut Kelli or Charlotte.   I think that’s a pretty tough question.  She handed it quite well too.

lol She was probably informed of the questions in advance. Not all of us think she shits rainbows and sprinkles, but yeah....

In fairness, I think Kat knew the joke question in advance too. 

Victoria not wearing her bra during the Queen halftime performance

Why is anyone surprised - she has those chompers unbridled everyday. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

She was asked if she would cut Kelli or Charlotte.   I think that’s a pretty tough question.  She handed it quite well too.

So would I if I had the question ahead of time and was delivering a prepared answer.  IMO it was clear that she had prepped that answer.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Is that how she made the final squad - cause no stickers from any group leader that we were shown.

That and kissing Charlotte's ass.  I'm surprised she made it -- her former teammates hate her, and she has a really bad attitude.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

That and kissing Charlotte's ass.  I'm surprised she made it -- her former teammates hate her, and she has a really bad attitude.

I was watching the scene when she started crying in auntie kelly's office, and seemed so fake to me, fakes as Julia's tears lmao... those two are really toxic for the enviroment. That's why i dont like Alexis and Lexie either, for some reason (i'll sound judgmental) i get the same mean girl vibes from them, and i say all of this bc of the mav dancers drama.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I hate it for the rookie classes who have to deal with Victoria and Lisa as vets.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, rungirl46 said:

I hate it for the rookie classes who have to deal with Victoria and Lisa as vets.

Yes!  They should go ahead and put a therapist on the payroll -- next year's rookies will need it!

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yes!  They should go ahead and put a therapist on the payroll -- next year's rookies will need it!

Speaking of rookies, have you heard of any other people retiring?  Just curious in advance if this is destined to be a small or large rookie class.

13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Speaking of rookies, have you heard of any other people retiring?  Just curious in advance if this is destined to be a small or large rookie class.

Haven’t heard anything yet !! 

• Useful 1

I liked Lisa’s comments at the vet hospital visit.  She seemed nice.  She also seemed like a fun to be around person during the cooking challenge when she was paired w/ Maddie.   I don’t care for her dance style or figure - too stocky and powerful for my tastes, but she seems okay and genuine as a person from what was shown.

I really liked a lot about Julia, but she really turned me off to her w/ that interview and her cursing after coming out of Kelli’s office.   Plus some of her wardrobe choices in online photos were kind of trashy.  She’s just doesn’t seem like an America’s sweetheart type to me.   I understand why they cut her even though her figure was adorable and her dancing great.

As for this drama stemming from when they were on the Mavs dancers - people can change it’s silly for any of them to get punished forever for past mean girl behavior on a different dance team.   If the environment was as toxic as it sounds, I’m sure they all did things they regret.   The DCC can make their own judgement on how they are now.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Does anyone remember seeing a group picture similar to this one from this year? All I can remember is that Gina was on the far left (from our POV) and Christina (with her big fake boobs) were 2nd from the right (from our POV) and there were probably 5 or 6 of them in the picture. 

ETA: Found it. Was on Lexie's Twitter.

Has Gina had some work done?  She looks different.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Opine said:

So would I if I had the question ahead of time and was delivering a prepared answer.  IMO it was clear that she had prepped that answer.

Yes, her answer seemed very, very rehearsed. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Yeah, but she looks different in pictures on others' IGs also.

Re: Gina

I thought it was just extreme makeup contouring. I dunno what it looks like up close though but it’s definitely made a difference in pics. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Re: Gina

I thought it was just extreme makeup contouring. I dunno what it looks like up close though but it’s definitely made a difference in pics. 

Maybe!  Different but not different, if that makes sense.   🙂 

• Love 2
On 1/29/2020 at 11:48 AM, go4luca said:

Yay for Ashlee getting a spotlight!

She has the cutest figure. Adorable. 

On 1/29/2020 at 11:48 AM, go4luca said:

Yay for Ashlee getting a spotlight!

Edited by Duffer
Double post
  • Love 4
On 1/28/2020 at 5:26 PM, Jazzmom said:

This team is a special sisterhood, and the teammates will make friends for life. At least that is what I’ve heard.  It would be hard to believe someone feels isolated amongst the team, and that the girls would stay away from another sister because she isn’t popular in part of the online world. If someone feels isolated, it is probably another reason or reasons.  Sounds like the whole team could use a Dale Carnegie course! 

Did you listen to Milan's podcast? 

On 1/29/2020 at 3:17 PM, chabelisaywow said:

I think VK is a hack with no technique - but she's not the first hack who has made the team.  I don't care that Kelli and Tina are friends - give her a spot and let it go.  The fact that she was asked back to training camp and featured so heavily is what pissing me the fuck off. The spa scene, the tour scene, the solo, the spot light.  In the end - all this does is damage the credibility of whoever is making these decisions. World class, my ass.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion - but don't try and tell me that Miss Neigh Neigh deserved any of the recognition she has received.  13 other seasons of seeing random girls being nit picked to death (LILY WAS CUT DESPITE NEVER HAVE BEING SHOWN EVEN IN THE OFFICE ONCE, YET VK WAS IN DAMN NEAR EVERY WEEK) insults my intelligence.

I don't think she's having fun - I think she's smug that she can do whatever the fu*k she wants and get away it - at other people's expense.  

We could be twins. 

13 hours ago, lah715 said:

Does anyone think Julia will out again or has that door been shut after the interview debacle and f bomb incident ???

Not if she's smart. She doesn't have a prayer of making it. While blonde, she came out of the wrong vagina so she will never, ever get back into finals let alone training camp. 

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Either Jen's choreography sucks (which it does) or Chandi is just not killing it here.  I've seen better from her and expect better.  She'd better step it back up or she might be in trouble.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

Either Jen's choreography sucks (which it does) or Chandi is just not killing it here.  I've seen better from her and expect better.  She'd better step it back up or she might be in trouble.

I liked the last video she posted, but this one just didn't hit home for me as much. Part of that is her hair, I love the curls but it seems too long. 

1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

Jen’s choreography really sucks IMO. This routine is especially bad. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I rewatched this video and the 1st video (Cardi B) and I realized why I thought the Cardi B dance was better. In the 1st dance there was at least an attempt of a transition between the moves and they are more legitimate dance moves. This has no real transitions to speak of and ends up looking choppy, which steals all of Chandi's power, it also uses only "power"  moves which look more like their freestyle audition than a choreographed dance. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Definitely blaming Jen's choreo. 

21 minutes ago, meg.r said:

I rewatched this video and the 1st video (Cardi B) and I realized why I thought the Cardi B dance was better. In the 1st dance there was at least an attempt of a transition between the moves and they are more legitimate dance moves. This has no real transitions to speak of and ends up looking choppy, which steals all of Chandi's power, it also uses only "power"  moves which look more like their freestyle audition than a choreographed dance. 

This is last week’s choreo.  If I am understanding “transitions”, are they better here?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

This is last week’s choreo.  If I am understanding “transitions”, are they better here?

This dance just felt like it had more of a flow IMO. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Did you listen to Milan's podcast? 

We could be twins. 

Not if she's smart. She doesn't have a prayer of making it. While blonde, she came out of the wrong vagina so she will never, ever get back into finals let alone training camp. 

Lol...it was a facetious response to a post that mentions a certain person maybe didn’t have many friends on the team because some of the social media is not nice to her, so teammates stayed away...something like that. if the team, as K states is a sisterhood, then this wouldn’t happen was tone...🙄 Another excuse, like when the pom jumped in the way, early pop ups didn’t happen, or asking for examples of not so good moves etc.  lol..

• Love 2
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Don’t even want to bother guessing a rookie of the year cause prob going to be Vick. Prob will also be vet of the year at the same time and already named next four years pro bowl.

Its not going to be VK 🙄 but for all the pouting about her ... at least she is there because she wants to and not a user can we say Kalyssa  or quitters Alexandria or Milan ... I dont get why you go through camp take a spot someone else would have love to have and then leave?  BTW did Mandy actually finish her rookie year ???

10 minutes ago, lah715 said:

BTW did Mandy actually finish her rookie year ???

Yes she did. She was called into Kelli's office before auditions about her weight. She got upset that it was being filmed by cmt (footage was never shown) and quit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, ByTor said:

Maybe!  Different but not different, if that makes sense.   🙂 

Whatever it is...she definitely looks better 🙂

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

Yes she did. She was called into Kelli's office before auditions about her weight. She got upset that it was being filmed by cmt (footage was never shown) and quit.

I didn't know that ...interesting 🙂 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Does anyone follow the social media of Bret, Gina Marie, Madeline and was it Ashley with the tight legs?  Any of them indicating plans to audition? 

I know many weren't that impressed with her, but I wouldn't mind seeing Taylor T. try again. Terrible media day aside, I feel that if she improved enough in that area she could in fact be a DCC good ambassador. I feel like her dancing is there, and she would be fun to see on the sidelines. Just my two cents. Maybe third time's the charm?

Also would like to see Madeline again. First go around wasn't perfect, but I feel she has the potential to become a fan favorite if she improves her dancing and maintains the good attitude she had throughout last year's training camp.

• Love 9

Not a fan of Lisa, her figure or her dancing.  Would not cry is she's cut and I don't prefer seeing vets cut.

If anyone has figured out how to plaster a digital sticker over Vic whenever she's on screen, please share with the group.  6+ years of Vic as a star+++++ featured veteran is making my stomach roil. 🤮

• Love 16
3 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Does anyone follow the social media of Bret, Gina Marie, Madeline and was it Ashley with the tight legs?  Any of them indicating plans to audition? 

I don't think Ashley will come back and if she does probably won't make it past prelims/semis.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

wow didnt know that thanks! I would never guess she would have a weight issue ... interesting ...