Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Definitely not a fan of Miranda's tiara.  But I'm not a Miranda fan, so...

Really prefer Gina's hair this color.  It's not so harsh & looks healthier.

Totally agree about Gina’s hair!! Much more flattering. 

• Love 9

Check Heather’s story. At the end of the clip VK is going past her to ehm join the fun and well, i just want to say that heels aren’t for everyone and she needs help with her hair and outfits. We’re giving Maddie a hard time for looking “frumpy” but at least she doesn’t go out looking like she just rolled out of her bed.

Miranda looks amazing. Loved the doggos!

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Shelly just posted on FB that calendar shoot is after finals.

i wonder if that means they know there are going to be a few veteran cuts.  Might as well save the cost of them going when they won't be in the calendar anyway.

• Useful 7
  • Love 4

Podcast was dead boring and who cares about who The Anderson’s a schmooze and Kelli’s Oscar obsession.

miranda is stunning and I love the tiara and doggos.

Do not understand the Caroline obsession. She is so plain to me. Not just basic but plain Jane soccer mom and please do something with her hair. Technique yes. Showmanship meh. Look plain effin Jane.

• Love 5

Really prefer Gina's hair this color.  It's not so harsh & looks healthier.

Yes, yes, yes!  Noticed at Lauren's wedding how much prettier she looked.  I'm loving this more tawny blonde and the softer more natural lip colors she's been using. Hot pink and red are not her lipstick shade friends. As a proud member of Team Gina I'm happy that her appearance is catching up to her awesome dancing. 

Back to the bride....Miranda's dress really accentuates her hourglass figure -- she's a lacy bombshell!  I hope she had a wonderful day with new hubby and her bridesdogs. Also, love the bridesmaids bouquets - gorgeous.  Can't help but notice they would match Maddie's sneaks -- bright pink for elegance and casual sass -- just not lips! 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

i wonder if that means they know there are going to be a few veteran cuts.  Might as well save the cost of them going when they won't be in the calendar anyway.

I was wondering if those that were retiring were holding out until after the calendar shoot.  Now they HAVE to reaudition if they want a chance at calendar.  If calendar was done prior to auditions, like in prior years, I wonder what the retirement numbers would have been.  I wonder how many WANT to leave?  Has the dynamic improved?  In the VK interview, she talks about how close they all are.  I wonder if she really believes that.

• Love 7

I agree about Gina's hair and makeup improvements--I think she's looking much prettier in recent pics and I really hope this helps TPTB see her as triangle worthy this season!  I saw this as a recent post on her Instagram and I think she looks so much more polished and glamorous than her first couple of seasons. The extreme bleached blonde just looked so fake and like it wrecked her hair. If Maddie doesn't retire (and I've seen nothing to suggest she will), Gina making point may be a long shot, but I think she absolutely deserves to be in the primary triangle. I mean, it will be year 4 for her and she has proved herself as second leader and a much improved team member over her rookie season. Sometimes, when I watch videos of formations, it literally looks stupid to me that she's outdancing the point folks and my eye gets drawn to the side to watch Gina. I can't even see her when she is positioned behind the point. I'll never understand why they don't reserve that spot for especially tall girls--Erica W got swallowed up back there as well--and there are plenty of strong tallies for the 50-yard-line slots behind point. I think Tess or Hannah would have been better behind point than Gina. Amy was more OK there because she is a bit taller, and also because I don't really love Amy so I was fine that she wasn't that visible there.image.thumb.png.e82f5af973e920486cd174878b1ed6b7.png

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

How many years before VK makes the cover?

I'd say...about 6 months. Or whenever they release the next calendar. I'd love to see Ashlee or Kristin make the cover, and I'm guessing Kat could be a real contender (if she makes it back), as they love how photogenic she is and she has a killer figure. Have they ever had a black or Latina or Asian solo cover girl for calendar or the magazine?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

We all know that VK will be on all the covers of ALL the calendars for the next 20 years 🤢

Edited by Gottodance
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

I was wondering if those that were retiring were holding out until after the calendar shoot.  Now they HAVE to reaudition if they want a chance at calendar.

ohhh right!  IIRC Lauren Parker did that.  I mean, she didn't take any photos, but she sure as hell made sure she got to go on the trip.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, M1977G said:

I agree about Gina's hair and makeup improvements--I think she's looking much prettier in recent pics and I really hope this helps TPTB see her as triangle worthy this season!  I saw this as a recent post on her Instagram and I think she looks so much more polished and glamorous than her first couple of seasons. The extreme bleached blonde just looked so fake and like it wrecked her hair. If Maddie doesn't retire (and I've seen nothing to suggest she will), Gina making point may be a long shot, but I think she absolutely deserves to be in the primary triangle. I mean, it will be year 4 for her and she has proved herself as second leader and a much improved team member over her rookie season. Sometimes, when I watch videos of formations, it literally looks stupid to me that she's outdancing the point folks and my eye gets drawn to the side to watch Gina. I can't even see her when she is positioned behind the point. I'll never understand why they don't reserve that spot for especially tall girls--Erica W got swallowed up back there as well--and there are plenty of strong tallies for the 50-yard-line slots behind point. I think Tess or Hannah would have been better behind point than Gina. Amy was more OK there because she is a bit taller, and also because I don't really love Amy so I was fine that she wasn't that visible there.image.thumb.png.e82f5af973e920486cd174878b1ed6b7.png

Agree with all of this, especially the bolded part..!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

res4592_83986913_177175513590847_5488870088012150811_n.thumb.jpg.d7ef756253446647dc51885e16058c9f.jpg

"Why can't I be in the middle?!"
"Because you're not the bride, Victoria...."
"AUNT KELLLIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! The girls are being mean to me again!!!!!!"😭😭😭😭😭

So was the requisite Thunderstruck dance done?  Any DCC not there?

1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

(Only posting this for the sake of argument/entertainment/?… please don’t come for me!!! 😂😂😂)

In all fairness (how boring) to VK, *if* she keeps her weight in check, and *if* they could keep her from smiling (and distracting people with her unfortunate horsey chompers), but instead have her use a more sultry, mouth-closed expression for once in the photos, I could imagine her having knockout skimpy swimsuit potential  that many (not this crowd of course) might find appealing; specifically, male consumers who shop for calendars from the  ‘that girl’s so hot, so I’m gonna shell out the bucks for this calendar; maybe two..’ perspective.

If it’s really about moving the merchandise and maximizing revenue -and pretty sure it is- she may very well have a shot at a calendar cover in the future based on her appearance alone. Regardless of every other flaw she has, IMHO she does have a nice figure - e.g. long legs and that DCC blonde hair Kelli et. al seem to love - and for which VK has clearly already mastered the beachy, uncombed ‘just rolled out of bed’ style 😅.

Unfortunately it is a fact that the nepotism factor with management would likely result in her leapfrogging past other equally (if not more so) beautiful girls with more seniority than her, which would suck and which I would hate to see as much as anyone else. But I just wanted to throw out the notion that she might actually be competitive on an appearance-only basis even without the favoritism..

<oknow running away to avoid rotten eggs, tomatoes, grenades, etc. being hurled in my general direction 😜>

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Hmm, are all these muamadelinecope pix put through some sort of microbladed, poreless and heavily contoured filter?  'Cos w/o the twitter handles neither of these women could be ID'd.

Thank you! The filtering or whatever is RIDICULOUS 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Check Heather’s story. At the end of the clip VK is going past her to ehm join the fun and well, i just want to say that heels aren’t for everyone and she needs help with her hair and outfits. We’re giving Maddie a hard time for looking “frumpy” but at least she doesn’t go out looking like she just rolled out of her bed.

Miranda looks amazing. Loved the doggos!

What’s Heather’s Instagram? Thx!

51 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Hmm, are all these muamadelinecope pix put through some sort of microbladed, poreless and heavily contoured filter?  'Cos w/o the twitter handles neither of these women could be ID'd.

Won't catch me arguing.  Many photos are. 

I just love her eyes and down to earth approachability.  I'm a basic jeans and tee shirt kind of girl.   Everyone's mileage will vary and that's okay. 😉

• Love 13
6 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Podcast was dead boring and who cares about who The Anderson’s a schmooze and Kelli’s Oscar obsession.

I realize that isn't the intention, but Haley comes off as rich girl name dropping and that is boring.  They need to drop the "keeping up with the jones" segment, and use that time for more DCC stories.  I liked the story about how Kelly used to send chaperones with the PBC's and she told Amy that she didn't need a chaperone, so she got to go to Pro Bowl:)  So, does this mean VK won't get to go to Pro Bowl, cause that girl will need chaperones.  Tina will probably do it cause she doesn't like her baby going away from her:/

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

ohhh right!  IIRC Lauren Parker did that.  I mean, she didn't take any photos, but she sure as hell made sure she got to go on the trip.

She didn't take any photos for personal reasons, her job, whatever, but still posted pics of herself in a bikini🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, ByTor said:

That’s exactly what I was thinking, who is on the chopping block I wonder... 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Shelly just posted on FB that calendar shoot is after finals.

While not a HUGE deal, I suspect this will help some girls who are on the fence decide if they want to go through another year or not.  If not, they can just turn in their resignations (if they haven't already) and peace out after the final banquet.  I also wouldn't be surprised if Kelli already knows which vets she'll cut if they don't retire.  I also wouldn't be surprised if there are a few people she encourages to come back, knowing that she'll cut them at Finals, no matter what.

14 hours ago, ByTor said:

I wouldn't be surprised.  As mentioned above, I suspect Kelli already knows which veterans she'll cut and may even encourage a few to come back, knowing she'll just cut them anyways. On the other hand, having the calendar shoot AFTER Finals may encourage a few girls that are on the fence to retire now and not have to deal with all of this another year.

8 hours ago, Blue hues said:

I was wondering if those that were retiring were holding out until after the calendar shoot.  Now they HAVE to re-audition if they want a chance at calendar.  If calendar was done prior to auditions, like in prior years, I wonder what the retirement numbers would have been.  I wonder how many WANT to leave?  Has the dynamic improved?  In the VK interview, she talks about how close they all are.  I wonder if she really believes that.

I wouldn't be surprised if more girls decide to retire now that they know when the calendar shoot is.  They may have already started the dieting and such to get in calendar ready shape, but they may decide another year isn't worth it to go on another shoot and not come back.  I wonder how many girls decided it wasn't worth another year and turned in their resignations if they hadn't already.  Will the timing of the calendar shoot mean MORE girls retire or fewer?  I wouldn't be surprised if there were a LOT of girls who want to leave but some may decide that they don't want to give it all up just yet and are willing to stay on at least one more year.  I wonder if Kelli will have to talk some girls into staying and will promise them better spots in formations (possibly even moving up in the big triangle) or even a GL/2nd GL spot.   I also seriously doubt that the dynamic has improved.  As long as Victoria is there and has the same attitude (and behaviors) we've seen in the past, the dynamic won't have changed a bit.  It even may have gotten worse, especially if she's mouthed off about being in talks with CMT for her own show (if that part's even true).

8 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if she got A cover this year, but I won't even attempt to guess which one.  I also wouldn't be surprised if she got more than one cover, even if the other girls turned in slamming shots and hers . . . weren't.

7 hours ago, M1977G said:

I'd say...about 6 months. Or whenever they release the next calendar. I'd love to see Ashlee or Kristin make the cover, and I'm guessing Kat could be a real contender (if she makes it back), as they love how photogenic she is and she has a killer figure. Have they ever had a black or Latina or Asian solo cover girl for calendar or the magazine?

I would love to see Ashley or Brianna make at least one cover and have that cover be a solo shot.  How about they EACH get a cover since we know there are at least 4 calendars?  That leaves two more covers for the other girls to compete for.  Well, if Victoria gets one, that means there will be only one other calendar cover.  Crap. . . . 

7 hours ago, Gottodance said:

We all know that VK will be on all the covers of ALL the calendars for the next 20 years 🤢

Maybe not, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had at least one, if not more, every year she's on the squad.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they waited until AFTER Training Camp was announced so they could say she earned her spot back and a calendar cover was her reward.  Not looking forward to the announcement of ROTY this year and VOTY/Pro Bowl for however many years she's on the squad.

5 hours ago, Blndee6 said:

(Only posting this for the sake of argument/entertainment/?… please don’t come for me!!! 😂😂😂)

In all fairness (how boring) to VK, *if* she keeps her weight in check, and *if* they could keep her from smiling (and distracting people with her unfortunate horsey chompers), but instead have her use a more sultry, mouth-closed expression for once in the photos, I could imagine her having knockout skimpy swimsuit potential  that many (not this crowd of course) might find appealing; specifically, male consumers who shop for calendars from the  ‘that girl’s so hot, so I’m gonna shell out the bucks for this calendar; maybe two..’ perspective.

If it’s really about moving the merchandise and maximizing revenue -and pretty sure it is- she may very well have a shot at a calendar cover in the future based on her appearance alone. Regardless of every other flaw she has, IMHO she does have a nice figure - e.g. long legs and that DCC blonde hair Kelli et. al seem to love - and for which VK has clearly already mastered the beachy, uncombed ‘just rolled out of bed’ style 😅.

Unfortunately it is a fact that the nepotism factor with management would likely result in her leapfrogging past other equally (if not more so) beautiful girls with more seniority than her, which would suck and which I would hate to see as much as anyone else. But I just wanted to throw out the notion that she might actually be competitive on an appearance-only basis even without the favoritism..

<oknow running away to avoid rotten eggs, tomatoes, grenades, etc. being hurled in my general direction 😜>

If it was strictly appearance-based (and she kept the weight off), I would totally agree with you, especially if she can master the closed-mouth smile.  However, she seems the type that can't keep her mouth shut, even if she isn't speaking, so that takes away the pretty for me.  She'll still likely be in competition for the covers and will likely get at least one.  I'm wanting to be pleasantly surprised and find out that she doesn't get ANY covers.

5 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

You're 100% right. She does have a fair shot if she can keep the weight off and if K&J can keep their favoritism under control. I can't help but remember what KaShara said about her having beauty and presence... but then she opens her mouth. 

Kelli won't be able to keep her favoritism under wraps.  We've seen that over the past 2 years.  Unless Victoria royally screws up and does something that not only gets her in legal trouble, but puts the DCC under the media microscope and potentially causes them legal trouble as well (maybe something along the lines of what Jenna, Holly, and Kalyssa were doing, if not more), then Kelli will do everything she can to keep rewarding Victoria for no reason other then what we've already seen.

4 hours ago, TB12 said:

That’s exactly what I was thinking, who is on the chopping block I wonder... 

I'm not even going to guess.  Every year, I have my guesses and every year, I'm mostly wrong.   I know who I WANT to be cut, but I'm going to wait and see.

• Love 7
On 2/7/2020 at 6:40 PM, ByTor said:

The way Lisa was hopping on her foot during that turn looked bad.  She was all over the place, didn't stay in her "spot" like Bridget and Gina did when they turned.

Bridget and Gina can turn and stop on a dime....Lisa....smh...was way out of her league here,

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 2/8/2020 at 4:34 PM, ByTor said:

Miranda's wedding is today!

image.png.73373e988275a6dc781b5d52dffd21d2.png

I completely agree that she is the most beautiful DCC bride I've seen featured so far.  I don't think Miranda has gotten all of the credit she deserves 🙂 She's a good, solid dancer.  She's beautiful and seems to be an awesome ambassador for the team.  Her teammates also seem to adore her judging by the number of current DCC in attendance at her wedding.  Caroline and Gina looked amazing in their bridesmaid dresses as did Molly and Lexie...it looked like they were possibly attendants.   I hope to see at least one more year from her 🙂 

On 2/8/2020 at 5:52 PM, ByTor said:

I love that the doggies are being included 🙂 

Same!

On 2/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, DCC-UK said:

Oh you won't! Most of us who love Gina have some hair issues with her. They've made hers more of an icy blonde, which just doesn't suit her. I'd like it to be a warmer blonde to make her more approachable-looking. However, it's probably TPTB that determine hair colour! 

The last few times I've seen pictures and videos posted of her, her hair does seem to be a warmer shade of blonde.  I like it so much better than the ice blond she had during the swimsuit shoot. 

On 2/8/2020 at 6:17 PM, scorpio1031 said:

All three look amazing!!!

• Love 18
On 2/9/2020 at 1:34 AM, scorpio1031 said:

Keeping up with the Jones??? Seriously?? I could care less what those people are up to.  I would be interested in hearing what Gina has to say and Kristi...because I like her.  🙂 

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, mizzhyer said:

Love the shoes...but I'm not crazy about the color of her hair....it washes her out 😞  

WAY too dark.  That was the look they said she needed to lose when she 1st auditioned.

• Love 2