Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

54 minutes ago, LRCH said:

Is Rachel W auditioning again? Just curious since she seems to be helping KaShara with prep classes. I hope she is. #girlcrush  

From my understanding, current DCCs are selected to help out at the DCC-sponsored prep classes. Ashlee and Rachel W helped Kash, and Erin and Jalyn assisted Lacey. Jen Amburn is up next this Friday.

• Love 3
On 1/31/2020 at 10:50 AM, go4luca said:

Not a fan of Lisa, her figure or her dancing.  Would not cry is she's cut and I don't prefer seeing vets cut.

If anyone has figured out how to plaster a digital sticker over Vic whenever she's on screen, please share with the group.  6+ years of Vic as a star+++++ featured veteran is making my stomach roil. 🤮

I'm not a fan of Lisa's either. She appears to not have the "approachable" personality, and she does not have the DCC figure or look. Not sure why she made it over other girls who were cut due to figure or body type. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, raindancer said:

also pictured here, My Fit Foods 2.0

I would hope that what happened with Bridget was a wakeup call that these girls have jobs or school, and then drive how far to attend practice for hours.  It's not always convenient to cook a healthy meal in those conditions.  And if it's continuing now in the off season, that's good too.  Hopefully, this will be the meal of choice before calendar shoot - not those juice cleanses they have done before.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 6

I would love to see both Katy and Madeline S back and be successful at auditions and training camp. I did not care for Julia from her first interview during one of the first auditions episodes, and honestly, my favorite thing about her on the show was when she dropped that F-bomb. There was something a little too orange and thin about Bret for my tastes, but she clearly is a talented dancer, even if she struggled with the DDC choreo and style.

I continue to hope that Bridget isn't really retiring this year! Molly, too. I feel like they both would have shots at 2nd leader positions if they stayed.

This Lisa business is a mystery to me. I want all the tea! I am struck most by the fact that none of the GLs picked her. I haven't really seen why she's rumored to be so toxic with my own eyes, but during the show, I got the sense that she is very intense and a competitive perfectionist to levels I don't personally enjoy. For me, hints of this showed when Kelli told her to chill and stop worrying about being so perfect, when she messed up her quesadilla a little and was all "don't even look at it" to the camera guy while trying to fix it, and when she praised her mom for "putting up with" her for the summer. These were just suspicions and glimpses on my part, but given the lack of stickers, I feel like I'm not totally off base with my sense of discomfort with her.

I'm eager for Amy to retire. And Christina. And Maddie, except she's prolly not going anywhere.

Is calendar shoot before or after auditions this year?

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I would love to see both Katy and Madeline S back and be successful at auditions and training camp. I did not care for Julia from her first interview during one of the first auditions episodes, and honestly, my favorite thing about her on the show was when she dropped that F-bomb. There was something a little too orange and thin about Bret for my tastes, but she clearly is a talented dancer, even if she struggled with the DDC choreo and style.

I continue to hope that Bridget isn't really retiring this year! Molly, too. I feel like they both would have shots at 2nd leader positions if they stayed.

This Lisa business is a mystery to me. I want all the tea! I am struck most by the fact that none of the GLs picked her. I haven't really seen why she's rumored to be so toxic with my own eyes, but during the show, I got the sense that she is very intense and a competitive perfectionist to levels I don't personally enjoy. For me, hints of this showed when Kelli told her to chill and stop worrying about being so perfect, when she messed up her quesadilla a little and was all "don't even look at it" to the camera guy while trying to fix it, and when she praised her mom for "putting up with" her for the summer. These were just suspicions and glimpses on my part, but given the lack of stickers, I feel like I'm not totally off base with my sense of discomfort with her.

I'm eager for Amy to retire. And Christina. And Maddie, except she's prolly not going anywhere.

Is calendar shoot before or after auditions this year?

Before auditions and the lisa spill comes from her time as a Mavs dancer 

• Love 1
Just now, Holly85 said:

Before auditions and the lisa spill comes from her time as a Mavs dancer 

Can you elaborate on this? This is not a demand for receipts or anything--I'm just nosy and want all the tea! I keep seeing mentions of Mavs toxic girls, with Lisa's name coming up, but I don't know anything about the Mavs Dancers except that they don't exist anymore and that their director had a reputation for being, well, toxic.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Can you elaborate on this? This is not a demand for receipts or anything--I'm just nosy and want all the tea! I keep seeing mentions of Mavs toxic girls, with Lisa's name coming up, but I don't know anything about the Mavs Dancers except that they don't exist anymore and that their director had a reputation for being, well, toxic.

Only thing I know she was a mean girl 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Another day, another video of Jalyn smashing it. She just has a certain pop and sparkle that so many others on the squad don’t have. I hope she stays another year and gets that damn SG spot back. 

4 of the ladies weren’t present 1 due to her recovery Bridget wasn’t there as she is out of town but I wonder abt Lexie and Alexis why they weren’t there !! Are these Tuesday classes mandatory 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I would hope that what happened with Bridget was a wakeup call that these girls have jobs or school, and then drive how far to attend practice for hours.  It's not always convenient to cook a healthy meal in those conditions.  And if it's continuing now in the off season, that's good too.  Hopefully, this will be the meal of choice before calendar shoot - not those juice cleanses they have done before.

oh I definitely agree.....and honestly I looked into MFF here myself, but they went out of business before I ever tried it.  It really is a good idea overall, and meal prep has been super helpful for me personally in keeping my weight down.  I'm just poking fun at what I am presuming will be a new endorsement deal ad nauseam (although we can hope that no one will be showing up randomly at their houses claiming soda causes cellulite).

• Love 4
13 hours ago, PepperM said:

From my understanding, current DCCs are selected to help out at the DCC-sponsored prep classes. Ashlee and Rachel W helped Kash, and Erin and Jalyn assisted Lacey. Jen Amburn is up next this Friday.

Awesome. Already admitted my #girlcrush on Rachel W.  I also think Ashlee is precious. I like Erin and Jalyn a lot also. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, raindancer said:

we can hope that no one will be showing up randomly at their houses claiming soda causes cellulite

Not even soda, carbonation!  No sparkling water allowed!!!

10 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

Maddie's curly hair looks darker here, I'm diggin it.

I think it's way too dark & harsh.

image.png.0d2a2131fd7fa0fe08709751f2cde53f.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, raindancer said:

oh I definitely agree.....and honestly I looked into MFF here myself, but they went out of business before I ever tried it.  It really is a good idea overall, and meal prep has been super helpful for me personally in keeping my weight down.  I'm just poking fun at what I am presuming will be a new endorsement deal ad nauseam (although we can hope that no one will be showing up randomly at their houses claiming soda causes cellulite).

I agree with you on the endorsement deal ad nauseam:)  I’ve been seeing stuff on their stories off and on since they started.  And yes, better then having someone raid their fridge, especially if the girls are getting free food out of it.

2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

Is a "juice cleanse" just a nice name for taking laxatives (mixed with juice?) so your colon is empty?

Ewww - I hope they aren’t doing that, but Milan did say during the podcast, some resort to extreme measures for calendar shoot.  I just remember seeing them showing those pressed juices they were drinking (advertising).

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, raindancer said:

I used to hit up MFF all the time until Snap Kitchen took over...there are a few other similar services in DFW too.  It's not cheap, but it's fantastic.  Meal prep is more accessible than ever, though, so hopefully some of these gals (especially the roommates) just split a Costco membership and spend a couple hours on Sunday getting things together for the week.  Social media can be annoying, but between Reddit, Pinterest and Instagram I've got meal prep Sunday recipes and containers coming out of my eyeballs.  

I'd like to think living a healthy lifestyle is easier than it's ever been, and there's such a focus on Paleo/Whole 30/Clean eating that the focus is more on using nutrition to stay fit versus diet pills.  But hey, why not both I guess?

• Love 2
12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Amanda is a beast.  I think she is much better than Maddie at this routine.  There is a tiny brunette on the left that doesn't look very good in this video.  And a blond in the front right that isn't looking so hot either.  Anyone know who those two are?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, itsweird said:

Amanda is a beast.  I think she is much better than Maddie at this routine.  There is a tiny brunette on the left that doesn't look very good in this video.  And a blond in the front right that isn't looking so hot either.  Anyone know who those two are?

1 hour ago, itsweird said:

Is it the blonde I have circled if so that’s ciana 

F1278327-5873-4262-9F53-01900E8856C7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, itsweird said:

No - you only see her when they pan to the right.  Ciana looks great in this. 🙂 

I went to look again the blondes to the right were Victoria up front and Taylor p in the back 

Edited by Holly85
16 hours ago, AAT said:

I'm not a fan of Lisa's either. She appears to not have the "approachable" personality, and she does not have the DCC figure or look. Not sure why she made it over other girls who were cut due to figure or body type. 

Her body type reminds me of Allie's, and she was cut for weight after her rookie season. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Her body type reminds me of Allie's, and she was cut for weight after her rookie season. 

I follow lisa no way will she ever be on weight warning she is what they call a gym rat she is always in the gym 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, LRCH said:

Awesome. Already admitted my #girlcrush on Rachel W.  I also think Ashlee is precious. I like Erin and Jalyn a lot also. 

I absolutely love Ashlee, she seems like one of the realest girls on the squad. Rachel W is beautiful, I just feel like I know nothing about her. Same with Erin? All I know is her ballet background. Jalyn is just a mystery to me - I love watching her dance, and her rookie season, I was rooting for her, but I feel like last season she faded? Maybe that's just due to editing though, they don't focus

I kinda love the unusual pairings they've been going with so far - it feels like they're going with one more power-strong dancer and one more technique-strong dancer for each class, and I think it's important. I would love to see like Kelcey and Cianna together, or Amber and Daphne, or Caroline and Hannah - I know all these girls have both power and technique, but I feel like each girl in each pair made the team for different reasons and have different strengths, and I think that's important to show for prospective candidates to see that it takes both kinds to make the squad. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Why is VK taking up 2 spots in the pic? Her booty is sticking out so far,  it has its own spot in the pic 😄😅😂

Hannah said Vic move to the left I wanna show my abs off 😆

3 hours ago, itsweird said:

Everyone looks good. No one is slacking... instructor is a beast! 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m only going to quote 2 things, which are enough I believe to prove why we’ve been screaming nepotism for years.

"I went to every single one of them. I believe the minimum age was 16, but I snuck in when I was 15. 

"The minimum age was six, but I slid in when I was five, so I snuck in a year early by accident.

....right

Those were the exact 2 things that stood out to me.  Kelli has let her be the boss and  cheat from the age of 5.

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
17 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m only going to quote 2 things, which are enough I believe to prove why we’ve been screaming nepotism for years.

"I went to every single one of them. I believe the minimum age was 16, but I snuck in when I was 15. 

"The minimum age was six, but I slid in when I was five, so I snuck in a year early by accident.

....right

There's an actual discussion on the FB page about this very subject. One supporter is now beginning to voice her disappointment and doubts about VK. A few others are backing her up, saying that it goes to show how editing led the poster to believe that VK deserved her spot. Color me both shocked, and impressed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
44 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Those were the exact 2 things that stood out to me.  Kelli has let her be the boss and  cheat from the age of 5.

Yup, HRH Princess Victoria the Entitled strikes again.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Think she will leave her title behind and move to Canada???

That comment just made my day. She can stage some pap shots while she is there and claim privacy issues. 

Victoria dear, if you want to convince people that you earned your spot... maybe don't draw attention to all the other "help" you've received. At least pretend. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Shady580 said:

That comment just made my day. She can stage some pap shots while she is there and claim privacy issues. 

Victoria dear, if you want to convince people that you earned your spot... maybe don't draw attention to all the other "help" you've received. At least pretend. 

Right? Tori Spelling spent years claiming she auditioned for 90210 with an alias and no one knew she was the bosses daughter when they cast her. Take a cue Vicky, at least try to fake it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Jennv said:

Tori Spelling spent years claiming she auditioned for 90210 with an alias and no one knew she was the bosses daughter when they cast her

Add her to the list next to Jennifer Aniston of celebs I don't like.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Add her to the list next to Jennifer Aniston of celebs I don't like.

Can we add Anne Hathaway. I dont even have a reason, I just dont like her.

And to keep it DCC. There was something about Brooke S. Ally Trailer, Immature Taylor, Vivian, Chelsea, and Victoria that I just dont like either. It's a vibe they give off. And Lexie. I met Lexie. She had that vibe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Shady580 said:

Can we add Anne Hathaway. I dont even have a reason, I just dont like her.

And to keep it DCC. There was something about Brooke S. Ally Trailer, Immature Taylor, Vivian, Chelsea, and Victoria that I just dont like either. It's a vibe they give off. And Lexie. I met Lexie. She had that vibe.

Who was this? Picture?

3 minutes ago, Shady580 said:

Can we add Anne Hathaway.

Yes!!!  As long as I can still like Princess Diaries:)

4 minutes ago, Shady580 said:

Awww, I like Lexie, but I agree with your other choices, and would add Cassie and Kathryn Dunn.  Lisa, I am still unsure.  And sometimes Meredith is a little too whiny and desperate (like Kalli F and Kathryn Dunn).

• Love 2