Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I read an interview with Soo somewhere in which he said that he had been recruited to be on the show and wanted to do it but his wedding was already scheduled for the same week as the filming of the first episode so LCK was the way they got him on the show. Viewers and reviewers everywhere seem to be in agreement that this season is just off. I'm inclined to think that it's the changes and the way the challenges were designed rather than the chefs themselves. They all have credentials and laurels which we saw in episode one. They can't be as bad as they look. A cheese challenge outdoors when the temperature was 98F got them off to a bad start and they haven't recovered. The Chaos challenge was awful, mostly because the loud slob who introduced it didn't explain it clearly. I didn't get what the judges were looking for, especially after I saw the dish that won. The cheftestants looked equally confused. The producers should stop thinking up gimmicks.
  3. LexieLily

The NBA

Different game, same story. Lakers start strong in the first to lead by ten, and Denver takes over in the second half. Denver wins by 7 and that's eleven in a row over LA. Lakers are headed for Cancun on Saturday. Is this one going to be called a "competitive sweep" as well?
  4. Hope everyone saw the final few seconds in the last scene. Very key about the corruption in the PD. It is very hard for me to look at people who’ve had a lot of plastic surgery — like, literally hard for me to even look at them and you can spot the bad cases a mile away — that sure includes Gina Gershon. Ugh. Agreed @possibilities the wife was cool and I could not see how she was with the creepy doctor.
  5. Erigah wasn't declared by the Primarch until L'ak killed the other Breen. There would not have been a bounty if he just killed Moll. Clearly, the reason was the betrayal. She asked why he didn't kill his uncle. L'ak answered, "He raised me.". Perhaps this means that he values family and will eventually convince Moll to find kinship with Book.
  6. I’m hoping for a surprise 17th contestant introduced in LCK so we can get some better chefs in here. Soo 2 Get rid of Laura, Kev’’’’in and then any combo of kaleena, manny, Amanda and/or Savannah. Rasika and 17 return LOL. Manny lost me when he screwed up a churro. Somewhere Buddha weeps into his custom molds and tuilles.
  7. I love Leo as an actor, so I especially hope in his case it is just a superficial thing. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the reason we don't hear a peep is because he makes his girlfriends sign NDAs. Even if he is the nicest guy who refuses to date women over 25, it's just odd for there to be zero drama out there. Do any of the Vanderpump Rules guys have normal dating habits? I'm watching early seasons, and Jax seems like he'll shag anyone.
  8. Great hijinx. I will miss it. Skylar Astin totally leaned into the Scottish accent, LOL. Tristen J. Winger (Lyle) did a believable yet hilarious post-up high.
  9. Not the way it should be going down :( I feel like she's taking one for the team here. Imagine how many times the other gals wanted to speak out but felt they couldn't. We're sorry, Ari.
  10. It's like she's trying to prove something to herself but the only thing she's proving is how easy she is. Of course a guy is going to go with you if you put it out there that you want sex. They'll go with the one who is the least work to bed down. But when it comes to a lasting relationship...she's not it. Winter House guy proved that and the guy from Southern Hospitality. They dropped her like hot garbage after they got what they wanted. Danielle is trying so hard to make it seem she just wants sex and fun but she's not fooling me. That girl is hurting inside and she's self medicating on sex with random guys. That's my opinion anyway.
  11. The last time the Bills traded down, we got Patrick. I am still legit stunned they did it again. From X: ”Good for [Buffalo] for the chutzpah, but my goodness this is like France coming back to Jefferson after the Louisiana Purchase and asking, ‘Any more business you want to do?’ “
  12. That scene with Kaya and Elsbeth gave me chills. But I liked it. Female friendship FTW. I liked the murderer's wife, but I didn't understand why she was with such a cold, controlling partner. It made me sad.
  13. Those two aren't a couple? Boooooo! I also think I liked their portrayal in Doom Patrol more. These guys mannerisms and speach affectations seem just so over the top... Should have gotten the same actors back. So that witch is just going to kidnap and kill another girl, irsn't she? Great solve of the problem there dead boys... Oh they got Ruth Connell. Well that's fun. Why can she reprise the character she played in Doom Patrol but not the boys? Overall this was entertaining enough. I'll give it a few more episodes, see how it developes.
  14. Leave The Gun, Take The Cannoli: the epic story of the making of The Godfather, by Mark Seal.
  15. Not one that I have known, including my own. Most 4 year olds live in the moment and are more concerned about having a snack and wanting their sibling to stop looking at them.
  16. That risotto made with corn looked exactly like dog vomit. For a minute I actually thought he was going for that for the “chaos” but no it just looked incredibly unappealing. (Add me as another who loves Kristin’s outfits btw.)
  17. Wasn't it nice to see Sheldon and Dr. Sturgiss interacting together again? No phone call from somewhere far away, but both actually in the same room? I couldn't help but be a little sad thinking this may have been the final goodbye.
  18. They are only six episodes in and Elsbeth's cheery, chatty, hyper-observant, deliberately underestimated schtick has already gotten both boring and irritating enough that I root for the murderers...
  19. I totally forgot about MBTV, thanks for the memory jog! That's when I came on board. I don't remember shitty or abusive mod behavior until TWoP got established and the Howard types made posting miserable. They'd follow you around to every thread you posted on and five you warnings until they could ban you. Previously TV was the same founders as MBTV and TWoP IIRC.They'd build a forum up and then sell it. I call it the JJ Abrams syndrome, they start great projects they walk away. I think David Cole created this current place IIRC, I don't knownif he was from MBTV days or not. It was nice for awhile, then the mod squad exploded and there were mods everywhere all the time. Then it got very weird and militant with mods randomly warning and banning and sending nasty DMs to posters because they had the power to do so, and their lead fostered that toxic environment. It was also confusing because mods also posted as posters so you never knew how to interact with them as I think most mods were former posters. I feel like someone should write a timeline of the evolution fro. MBTV to now (if you know 'blah blah blah fishcakes', then you've been around for a long time!).
  20. And tonight's episode answered my question: Lindsey's business was deactivated, so she only does endorsements on social media.
  21. That bow in the front certainly adds bulk.
  22. Would this have also been the case back when Pete was a travel agent? Would he know? That Deal Mart seems like it has some very bad historical haunting mojo.👻👺😱
  23. Hey, they're here in Tucson! I think - I cannot get a good enough view of the mountains in the background - that they're at the Westin La Paloma. ETA: No, I think it's the Hacienda del Sol.
  24. Sure it did. It's a sit com. You HAVE to get Pete lost and on his own or what is the point of the episode otherwise. And since he was too scared to go alone to start with you have to have a chore you can take him on with his basketball / D&D buddy who can't see him. Eli Manning, long time QB of the NY Giants and Peyton's younger brother. There would be plenty of die hard Giants fan living in the Hudson Valley region. Well at least Pete's wife has moved out to the shed where they can squirrel her away for tons of episodes out of site if she doesn't get sucked off any time soon.
  25. Today
  26. Actually, there was a time for Hannah Duggar - can’t remember which one she’s married to - and an 18 year old Duggar Hannie. I guessing that’s Johanna?
  1. Load more activity