Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

That totally could be that she lied about that she’d go to an appointment - the her lying about having a medical condition that led to her weight gain was never confirmed.   And regardless, the reasons why she gained so much weight last year really doesn’t matter - they cut her for it, and now she’s back and looks great.    If you really expect them to pass on a great candidate cause an 18 year old was embarrassed about some weight gain and avoided going to a doctor/nutritionist appointment over it, I think that just wishful/vindicative thinking.

VK is beautiful, young (can give a lot of years to the organization) and a great dancer.   She needed to come back better and thinner to get another chance and she did - sorry to those who want her blacklisted for some stupidnon-consequential stuff    If they’ll take a girl who didn’t know how many yards there were on a football field on national TV, I think they’ll deal w/ someone avoiding a doctor appt, especially when she clearly fixed the issue they wanted her to go to a doctor about.

Great post ... I admit it I am a VK fan. She was immature and got what she deserved last year getting cut and basically not taking the training camp serious and on some level thought she would skate through.  This is what a year does for most. Realized she actually had to work to get on the team was not going to be handed to her as some still think.  If they overlooked Jenna in cahoots with an defiant underage DCC partying at the bars and socializing with football players .. someone obviously embarrassed about the weight gain is minuscule ...as for show group ... she is tall and can dance but to say she took Jayln's spot is an over reach ...there were others that made the team over Jayln ... saying specifically her spot was taken away for VK is just justification for not liking the poor girl .. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

That totally could be that she lied about that she’d go to an appointment - the her lying about having a medical condition that led to her weight gain was never confirmed.   And regardless, the reasons why she gained so much weight last year really doesn’t matter - they cut her for it, and now she’s back and looks great.    If you really expect them to pass on a great candidate cause an 18 year old was embarrassed about some weight gain and avoided going to a doctor/nutritionist appointment over it, I think that just wishful/vindicative thinking.

VK is beautiful, young (can give a lot of years to the organization) and a great dancer.   She needed to come back better and thinner to get another chance and she did - sorry to those who want her blacklisted for some stupidnon-consequential stuff    If they’ll take a girl who didn’t know how many yards there were on a football field on national TV, I think they’ll deal w/ someone avoiding a doctor appt, especially when she clearly fixed the issue they wanted her to go to a doctor about.

VK made it back because Kelli likes her. After watching more than my fair share of Pluto re-runs, the girls who return to training camp for a second time are the girls that Kelli likes - plain and simple. I don't think its a bad thing to admit that Victoria does get special attention. She does benefit from favoritism.  Just like many other girls in Kelli's favor.  Now, that doesn't take away from her accomplishments in dance or her qualifications to make the team. Of course she's qualified.  But there is absolutely no way to tell if she would have made it back without the approval of Kelli -- simply because it is indeed Kelli who makes all the decisions. There are no rules here as we've seen over the years. Kelli either likes you or she doesn't. She will either let things slide or she won't.

3 minutes ago, lah715 said:

Great post ... I admit it I am a VK fan. She was immature and got what she deserved last year getting cut and basically not taking the training camp serious and on some level thought she would skate through.  This is what a year does for most. Realized she actually had to work to get on the team was not going to be handed to her as some still think.  If they overlooked Jenna in cahoots with an defiant underage DCC partying at the bars and socializing with football players .. someone obviously embarrassed about the weight gain is minuscule ...as for show group ... she is tall and can dance but to say she took Jayln's spot is an over reach ...there were others that made the team over Jayln ... saying specifically her spot was taken away for VK is just justification for not liking the poor girl .. 

People were reacting to the screenshot that showed Jalyn on the list for show group. Her name was crossed out and Victoria was written in next to it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
40 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

VK made it back because Kelli likes her. After watching more than my fair share of Pluto re-runs, the girls who return to training camp for a second time are the girls that Kelli likes - plain and simple. I don't think its a bad thing to admit that Victoria does get special attention. She does benefit from favoritism.  Just like many other girls in Kelli's favor.  Now, that doesn't take away from her accomplishments in dance or her qualifications to make the team. Of course she's qualified.  But there is absolutely no way to tell if she would have made it back without the approval of Kelli -- simply because it is indeed Kelli who makes all the decisions. There are no rules here as we've seen over the years. Kelli either likes you or she doesn't. She will either let things slide or she won't.

People were reacting to the screenshot that showed Jalyn on the list for show group. Her name was crossed out and Victoria was written in next to it. 

Agree with your post ..... I guess my position is how is it her fault ... should she have declined when they didnt call Jayln's name  ... I feel bad for her ... but I dont think it should be taken our on another girl that got in. I get how that looks but again we dont know what that was about ... did she have an original list of who she expect to be on ... and when they started to decide and it seems no one really picked Jayln again this is CMT editing we have to deal with 🙄

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Donna S said:

Any other TCC would have been cut with a 5 pound gain, and especially a 13 pound gain.

Victoria was cut - she did not make last years squad.
It’s a pretty common occurrence for the TCC to get cut for certain issue, spend a year working on those issues, and then to come back the following year with those issues fixed and make the squad.   This has happened with Maddie, Erin, Madeline just on the current squad and many others in the past.  
I’m not sure why the big shock and outrage over it happening w/ VK when she is so clearly improved.  

Edited by MyFavShows
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Pretty much my thoughts. I’m not bothered by VK being on the team this year. I think she is clearly top 36, so I think she earned her spot. However, she was held to a different standard than other rookie candidates last year (her extremely obvious weight gain was alone enough to get anyone else cut, so the lying episode with Jinelle would never even happened with anyone else bc they would’ve already been gone). It just is what it is. If Whitney and Jenna - two multi-year vets who could dance circles around VK when their issues came up - are the only examples of similar treatment, then that speaks for itself. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
27 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:
1 hour ago, Donna S said:

Any other TCC would have been cut with a 5 pound gain, and especially a 13 pound gain.

Victoria was cut - she did not make last years squad.

Most would have been cut at 5 pounds though, but again, I think it depends on if Kelli likes you.  Brooke Sorenson in her rookie TC wasn't cut...I don't know how many pounds we're talking, but she was working with Jay & Kelli said in an office visit that she was gaining, not losing.  Selina wasn't cut in her 2nd TC despite Kelli saying her weight fluctuated 10 pounds during her rookie year. Stephanie H wasn't DCC fit, but she made it through her rookie TC.  Yeah, Victoria got breaks many didn't (hello Gabby!) but it isn't without precedent.  And, as @MyFavShows shows said, she actually was cut.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Pluto watchers - I don't watch regularly. Are all the seasons on a loop (in order)? I feel like I watched the tail end of 3? Then they showed 4 - and then back to 3 (over the weekend).  Thank you.  I have to admit watching solos with dancers and their many props was funny - especially since Kat got a laugh for her cane this season.  TIA

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, chabelisaywow said:

Pluto watchers - I don't watch regularly. Are all the seasons on a loop (in order)?

NO!!! 😡  Just this morning they were showing the season Nicole Bulcher made it (7?), and when that was done, they went to season 1.  

25 minutes ago, ByTor said:

NO!!! 😡  Just this morning they were showing the season Nicole Bulcher made it (7?), and when that was done, they went to season 1.  

The year Nicole made it was season 5 ... that was the year Brooke's BFF was put on the team ... overweight and sub par dancer 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, lah715 said:

The year Nicole made it was season 5 ... that was the year Brooke's BFF was put on the team ... overweight and sub par dancer 🙄

Stephanie...blech, I didn't like her.  I didn't like Brooke either.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Donna S said:

We can discuss season 5 Brooke's bff was put on the squad overweight (for the uniform) and sub par dancer at best ... talk about favoritism 🙄

Just now, ByTor said:

We agree !!!  Never understood the Brooke love ... she was good not exceptional like others ... Kelli and Judy just seemed so ga ga over her ... how else do explain Brooke basically sitting out her second year recovering from surgery. I know it is a sore subject but at least Cassie was 6 years in and hurt 🙄

• Love 1
17 hours ago, meb1130 said:

This is what Shelly said in one of the Facebook groups. 

A861A12A-370F-48D5-AE6B-28BF01A659B2.jpeg

What a tool... he doesn’t speak to his family and his girlfriend sucks too, from what I’ve heard. 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, dbell1 said:

Aaron Rogers is such a badass that he talks trash to a cheerleader. 🙄

What’s next? He gets in Rowdy’s face after a score? Knocks over the Gatorade guy? Flips off Erin Andrews? 

#dick

That’s how I look at it.... you get in a cheerleaders face? I mean 🙄 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

We agree on Brooke!  I thought I was the only one.  No on hair, face, body, dance and personality.  Period.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 10/6/2019 at 12:20 PM, EricaShadows said:

There's been evidence over the years that Kelli has made sure her favorites got on the team, no matter how bad they are (except in rare cases when they're HORRIBLE, then they usually make it the next time they audition).  However, her favorites are often one-year girls and get cut when they re-audition the next year (Morgan, Breelan, gymnast Kat, etc.).  I don't know if it's because the girls are oblivious to how bad they are despite the multiple office visits (in most cases), if they know but think that they proved themselves over the previous year so think they have a shot or if it's something else entirely.  I suspect there will be QUITE a few girls this year who will not make it to their second year for one reason or another.

If that is the case, who would your choices for one-and-done girls be?

I have so many I want to be 1 and done now! Lisa, Taylor P, Meredith, Amanda, and even though it’ll never happen Victoria.

For 2 years (or 3 depending on how they do year 2), I’d like Lily, Kristin, and Kat

4 years: Chandi

5 years: Kelcey!

But I’m still really hoping Shaina, Bret, Madeline, and Julia come back. I loved all of them 😩

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Opine said:

We agree on Brooke!  I thought I was the only one. 

As I thought I was!  Along with @lah715, that is.

13 minutes ago, klopie said:

I have so many I want to be 1 and done now! Lisa, Taylor P, Meredith, Amanda, and even though it’ll never happen Victoria.

Since I knew of Julia's media training SNAFU I decided to watch Amanda's reaction when Julia said the main reason for being a DCC is to build her resume.  I expected shock..instead, she was bobbing that head up & down like a bobblehead doll in agreement LOL!  I think she'll be a one-year girl, that is unless DCC isn't the stepping stone I think she's expecting.

• Love 5

Legit getting Sandy from the end of “Grease” vibes from that outfit, except Julia wore the back of her corset open to the front 😂 

At first I was thinking Halloween parties started earlier than usual this year, but now I’m just hoping it’s a cuter outfit than appears. Dang it I’m old! I will say I almost always hate anything that laces up in front, including Kelli’s Michael Kors dress and the lace up micro shorts they wear in the hip hop routine. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

As I thought I was!

Since I knew of Julia's media training SNAFU I decided to watch Amanda's reaction when Julia said the main reason for being a DCC is to build her resume.  I expected shock..instead, she was bobbing that had up & down like a bobblehead doll in agreement LOL!  I think she'll be a one-year girl, that is unless DCC isn't the stepping stone I think she's expecting.

Exactly! I was watching Amanda more than Julia and she seemed to be in total agreement. I do still like Amanda and definitely think she earned her spot this year, but this is clearly a quick stop for her to get famous. So 1 year is enough for me!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Julia living her best life 🙂 

D2300426-3BEC-4202-BCC7-C44CCD799596.jpeg

Julia living the good life without drinking the blue kool aid.  If she would have made DCC she would not be wearing that lace bodysuit and leather pants.  She would have to stand at attention to Kelli and dress, talk and walk how Kelli tells her to.  Seems like a better life to live when you can be yourself and not Kelli's puppet.  Looks like she got new extensions, she was probably able to have the ones put in that she knows are the best for her hair.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

Julia living the good life without drinking the blue kool aid.  If she would have made DCC she would not be wearing that lace bodysuit and leather pants.  She would have to stand at attention to Kelli and dress, talk and walk how Kelli tells her to.  Seems like a better life to live when you can be yourself and not Kelli's puppet.  Looks like she got new extensions, she was probably able to have the ones put in that she knows are the best for her hair.  

I think she looks beautiful in this picture 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think she looks beautiful in this picture 

Julia  looks like a 25 year old girl that lives in Dallas.  The DCC are not allowed to be themselves.  If she is smart she will move on from DCC and live her best life instead of living a life for Kelli.  

3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:
Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, klopie said:

For 2 years (or 3 depending on how they do year 2), I’d like Lily, Kristin, and Kat

4 years: Chandi

5 years: Kelcey!

But I’m still really hoping Shaina, Bret, Madeline, and Julia come back. I loved all of them 😩

I hope for the exact same people to return.. I just don't know if they will. I see Madeline returning and maybe Julia since she was so well loved. But I think Shaina is bitter. She died her hair back to blonde as soon as she left. I feel like it's a FU to Kelli. And rightly so. I'd be too. Kelli can be downright cold and heartless when she doesn't like someone. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

One of Kelli's best attributes is her eyes and unfortunately, they give her away even when her mouth is trying to convey something different. I firmly believe Shaina got cut because she didn't give Kelli the show worthy segment with the pastor visit that she wanted. I didn't see Shaina marking it and even if she was, maybe an office visit to check on her mental health would be in order. 

When Shaina started talking to Kelli I noticed Kelli's arms were crossed in front of her showing just how closed off she was to Shaina talking to her.  

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Legit getting Sandy from the end of “Grease” vibes from that outfit, except Julia wore the back of her corset open to the front 😂 

At first I was thinking Halloween parties started earlier than usual this year, but now I’m just hoping it’s a cuter outfit than appears. Dang it I’m old! I will say I almost always hate anything that laces up in front, including Kelli’s Michael Kors dress and the lace up micro shorts they wear in the hip hop routine. 

It is not Halloween yet!   lol   Someone posted a pix of Julia  wearing those black leather pants last week at a bar and dancing on the table.  Maybe Kelli and Charlotte  saw this side of her and it had something to do with their decision plus the bad media day.  Seriously this is typical of how 25 year olds girls dress in Dallas.  Well maybe the the laced up front and no bra was a little much even for Dallas.  Like @Holly85 said she is living her best life so I hope she continues to instead of letting Kelli run her life.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 4

Probably showing my age, I think that laced-up pleather outfit looks trashy.  If I wanted to be a newscaster, I certainly wouldn't wear that kind of outfit in public, let alone put a picture of me in it on social media.

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Probably showing my age, I think that laced-up pleather outfit looks trashy.  If I wanted to be a newscaster, I certainly wouldn't wear that kind of outfit in public, let alone put a picture of me in it on social media.

Agreed. I wouldn't wear that outfit at all, regardless of wanting to be a newscaster, but ESPECIALLY if.  It just screams 'look at me, look at me' and not in a good way.  Dressing/looking sexy doesn't have to mean putting everything on show for all to see whether they want to or not.  The more skin you show, the less sexy you can look, imo

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

It is not Halloween yet!   lol   Someone posted a pix of Julia  wearing those black leather pants last week at a bar and dancing on the table.  Maybe Kelli and Charlotte  saw this side of her and it had something to do with their decision plus the bad media day.  Seriously this is typical of how 25 year olds girls dress in Dallas.  Well maybe the the laced up front and no bra was a little much even for Dallas.  Like @Holly85 said she is living her best life so I hope she continues to instead of letting Kelli run her life.  

Especially when going to a concert In Dallas 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I wouldn't subject other people to looking at me in that outfit 😂

I read this too fast.  I thought you said that you wouldn't object to other people looking at you in this outfit.  I'm thinking - you go, girlfriend:)

• LOL 6
10 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

Most of the examples you cite are girls that were already on the squad, not TCCs so a different situation entirely. And Kelsey didn’t lie to K&J, throw people under the bus, bomb media training (no words) or gain 14 lbs. So I’m going to respectfully disagree with you on this. 

Using Whitney, though, she not only got into her rookie TC but also made the squad, even though during the interview portion Kelli asked her to explain that picture of her wearing only caution tape.  My opinion in a nutshell: Is Victoria given special treatment?  Yes.  Is she the only one? No.  It comes down to one thing, whether Kelli & Charlotte favor you.

• Love 16

It's true, Bridget's boobs have a life all of their own and are busy living their best one.   I'm a big Bridget fan, but something should be done!!  It looks a little painful and potentially embarrassing. 

Bridget's boobs.jpg

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, PattiD4DCC said:

It's true, Bridget's boobs have a life all of their own and are busy living their best one.   I'm a big Bridget fan, but something should be done!!  It looks a little painful and potentially embarrassing. 

Bridget's boobs.jpg

Agreed, but I would literally kill to have her body, free thinkin boobs and all

• LOL 17
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, klopie said:

Pulled this from Bridget’s IG story today. Too cute!

DBAA9D3F-BEB5-4C9F-BBB1-90483D6F82B1.jpeg

Carina Rose 😍! Ashley is so tiny you might not see her if she turns sideways. 

Bridget’s “girls” were trying to pop out in this pic too, girl is just busty but she needs a better fitting bra in her uniform. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Bridget's boobs.jpg

I am cracking up over here! Bridget is my fave, but I agree that she needs a bigger top.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL!  Odd?  Yes.  Rude?  I don't see it.

It depends on how he said it, his tone, demeanor, body language.  Was he trying to intimidate Maddie?  We just don't know, but the fact an issue was sorta made of it tells me he must've been a douchebag about it.  If so, she deserves better than that. 

• Love 3