Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Anyone else want to hear the full story behind Aaron Rodgers being mean to Maddie at a former visit to AT&T stadium? Kristie talks about it on Kelli’s Instastory. I will say I have heard stories of this guy being mean to people so I wasn’t surprised. But how can you be mean to Maddie? I understand why some people on this message board have issues with her in regards to dance and appearance but I have never heard she was anything but a nice person and I can’t imagine why anyone would be mean to her.

I’ve heard he was mean to people as well as his girlfriend she is just as bad 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MamaMia said:

Lol. I don’t even need pain meds. Ran into an old co-worker last week and said congratulations on your pregnancy. She was so pissy and said, I am just fat! Ohhh, how I wanted an earthquake to happen and suck me in. My face was so beet red. I am still sorry and embarrassed 😳 

I’ve been on the receiving end of that mistake; not to make you feel worse, but it is a pretty awful thing to hear   But she shouldn’t have gotten pissy about it   It wasn’t intentional  

Poor Julia.  But Kat and Meredith did worse in media training by far, so I still call foul on this.  

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

Anyone else want to hear the full story behind Aaron Rodgers being mean to Maddie at a former visit to AT&T stadium? Kristie talks about it on Kelli’s Instastory. I will say I have heard stories of this guy being mean to people so I wasn’t surprised. But how can you be mean to Maddie? I understand why some people on this message board have issues with her in regards to dance and appearance but I have never heard she was anything but a nice person and I can’t imagine why anyone would be mean to her.

I was just wondering the same thing.  I also want to know how did they even come into contact with each other.  

• Love 1

There's been evidence over the years that Kelli has made sure her favorites got on the team, no matter how bad they are (except in rare cases when they're HORRIBLE, then they usually make it the next time they audition).  However, her favorites are often one-year girls and get cut when they re-audition the next year (Morgan, Breelan, gymnast Kat, etc.).  I don't know if it's because the girls are oblivious to how bad they are despite the multiple office visits (in most cases), if they know but think that they proved themselves over the previous year so think they have a shot or if it's something else entirely.  I suspect there will be QUITE a few girls this year who will not make it to their second year for one reason or another.

If that is the case, who would your choices for one-and-done girls be?

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I don't follow Kelli so I can't find it on her IG. I assume you have to flow a person to see it or maybe it's gone by now. Please do tell if you can.

18 hours ago, Matilda said:

And I thought most of the girls were lame at the media - and the girl who SWORE and got bleeped... OMG... why didn't she get pulled in to the office? Miss Prim and Miss Proper K and J have to be called ma'am and tear into a girl for crying in the bathroom but they let it slide that someone cursed in a media roleplay. WTF?

Who swore???  The only bleeping I heard was when Julia mentioned the news station she works for and that was bleeped out. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I don't follow Kelli so I can't find it on her IG. I assume you have to flow a person to see it or maybe it's gone by now. Please do tell if you can.

I can see stories for people I don’t follow, it’s still there if you click on her profile picture they should come up 

7 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

I can see stories for people I don’t follow, it’s still there if you click on her profile picture they should come up 

Found it. Thanks. The only problem is Kristi didn't say what really happened (details).

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Wahoodancer said:

Long-time lurker, first time poster. To be fair, in an interview with pro dance cheer about auditions when she was auditioning to be a second year vet, Maddie did mention that kicks are a weakness for her. At least she is self-aware about that. 

Aware, maybe.  Actually doing a damn thing about it? No.  If anything they seem worse than ever before.  maybe hat's just what it seems like, maybe she's ore out of shape than usual (she looks 'bigger' this year than beffore and that might affect her stamina and flex) but she's held up constantly as the gold standard of DCC and yet her kicks are poor, her 'hip hop' is bland, and she's thick in a way other girls would be cut for

• Love 3

I’m dying to hear what Aaron Rodgers did to Maddie. He has always been a dick though. You even hear the girls say “so rude” after Kristi mentions it. 

I will be so interested to see how many girls get cut next year. 

I have always been a Maddie fan and think she is great. I wonder how Amy felt having to share. They clearly already knew before it was “announced” on the show, since she had a mic on. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Anebnanie said:

I was just wondering the same thing.  I also want to know how did they even come into contact with each other.  

If he was warming up on the sidelines, and she was "in his way" getting ready to take the field for the pre-game routine????  Not an excuse for rudeness, but I don't think all players are patient with anyone who isn't another player, coach, etch while getting ready to play a game.  Was it the Redskins who took the field to practice in the middle of kick line one year? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

If Vikkie wasn't Vikkie, she would have never had to opportunity to do any of the things you listed. That is why she did not earn her spot on the team by herself. If any other rookie had done a tenth of what she did in her first year, she would have never made it back to finals let alone training camp. Anything Vikkie got after her stunt with Jinelle (which really was the final nail in her coffin last year), was gifted because of the vagina she came out. No one else, except maybe Cassie Trammell, would have survived in the DCC bubble otherwise.  

The opportunity to take classes to improve herself and lose weight w/ hard work and discipline?   Please - those things are open to anyone who wants to put in the work.

If you’re whole argument is that a regular person would have been blacklisted from DCC forever for not answering a text to or going to an appointment (or whatever it was) set up by the great Jinelle, I respectfully disagree.   Others have done worse and still get reconsidered.   It’s not like VK posed naked or did anything to destroy the brand.  I’m sure girls disagree with each other all the time.  She was also 18 years old when that stuff w/ Jinelle happened.  Lol.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

The opportunity to take classes to improve herself and lose weight w/ hard work and discipline?   Please - those things are open to anyone who wants to put in the work.

If you’re whole argument is that a regular person would have been blacklisted from DCC forever for not answering a text to or going to an appointment (or whatever it was) set up by the great Jinelle, I respectfully disagree.   Others have done worse and still get reconsidered.   It’s not like VK posed naked or did anything to destroy the brand.  I’m sure girls disagree with each other all the time.  She was also 18 years old when that stuff w/ Jinelle happened.  Lol.

Can you provide some examples?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

33C351B0-D744-4278-8BD3-9AA685A5F942.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

If any other rookie had gone into the office and used not making show group as an excuse for their poor performance that night, they would have been laughed out of the building and not been given a chance to come back. 

But didn't that happen to one of the veterans and a choreographer called her on it and said that didn't excuse her poor practice?

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

But didn't that happen to one of the veterans and a choreographer called her on it and said that didn't excuse her poor practice?

But all Angela said was she was having a bad day. She didn't elaborate like Victoria did in the office. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Yes, that was Angela. She had already been on the team for many years and proven herself. As a rookie is totally different 

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

I can’t figure out who it is, but she did it in the actual performance too, just not quite as obviously. 

Kelcey maybe? I was thinking Alanna too. Is it the girl in the second to last row or third to last? If it's second to last, it looks like Kelcey and third to last it's Alanna. Lol I just went and watched the video on FB. 

12 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Kelcey maybe? I was thinking Alanna too. Is it the girl in the second to last row or third to last? If it's second to last, it looks like Kelcey and third to last it's Alanna. Lol I just went and watched the video on FB. 

I think Maybe Kelcey too. I thought it was Alanna too, then realized she was in front of the standing up person. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

I want to hear it! When did this happen?

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well deserved!!!

Take that Kelli!

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, PollyHowell said:

This is a screenshot from the DCC instastory today - looks like Rachel is sitting out again. I wonder why.

Screenshot_20191006-173502_Instagram.jpg

Not all of the groups perform on the plaza. I imagine she is just waiting to put on her uniform. 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, meb1130 said:

Madeline didn’t dance either today. Apparently she was away at a wedding. 

The wedding was Friday so she’d be back in time for the game!  Plus one of the other girls said she can’t wait to spend the day with her

• Love 3

Regarding Aaron Rodgers; I wonder if he said something to Maddie on the field? I've seen video of players being on the field before performances are done. Maybe he told her to move or something?? Spill the deets, Kristi! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Bon bon said:

The wedding was Friday so she’d be back in time for the game!  Plus one of the other girls said she can’t wait to spend the day with her

Plus Tess was back at LSU yesterday for the game and she’d also have to be back for the game today

Very interested in the totally reliable “insider information” that surely will come about the vast conspiracy that resulted in Jalyn being named Game Day Girl. My guess is that Victoria begged Kelli to do it to cover her tracks for her secret campaign to have Jalyn booted from Show Group so the specific spot that “belonged” to Jalyn could be given to her. Gotta keep those conspiracy theories supported no matter what! #stoptryingtomakefetchhappen

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Regarding Aaron Rodgers; I wonder if he said something to Maddie on the field? I've seen video of players being on the field before performances are done. Maybe he told her to move or something?? Spill the deets, Kristi! 

And also he could have not even said anything at all. He’s got major RBF - at least the most noticeable I think I’ve seen at least by NFL QBs. He doesn’t strike me as a generally friendly guy. She could have said something to him innocently (nice of course) and he maybe ignored her or even made a face/comment to one of his staff. All speculation of course lol.

agree though, spill!!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

And also he could have not even said anything at all. He’s got major RBF - at least the most noticeable I think I’ve seen at least by NFL QBs. He doesn’t strike me as a generally friendly guy. She could have said something to him innocently (nice of course) and he maybe ignored her or even made a face/comment to one of his staff. All speculation of course lol.

agree though, spill!!

I have heard two different women on podcasts say they met him and he was very rude to them so I very much believe he was mean to Maddie, I just want to hear the actual tea ️ about what happened 

• Love 3