Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

24 minutes ago, go4luca said:

ginaa_mariaaa_31_5_2019_16_15_1_786.jpg

They both look nice. I love the white suit! It's what I wish I could wear to work some days, but I know I would probably waste coffee all over myself before 10 am. 

Someone mentioned it before, but Lexie is so barbie-ish. I still can't tell if that's good or bad lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

It's like Brennan's outfits - not only could I not keep them clean, but in all that white, I'd look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.👻

No, Brennan's jacket is pushing the fashion limits.

49 minutes ago, Dccfan73 said:

Sheridan Donevant was not a DMD. She was a TCU Showgirl with other finalist, Lauren Ligon (I believe there is one other). 

This is like the 3rd time I have seen it posted that Sheridan was a DMD. Not sure where this incorrect info keeps coming from!  

• Love 2
(edited)

I actually would say Brennan's jacket is pretty classic--as supported by the Sherlock Holmes-esque pic posted in jest above. But seriously, the tailored lady's cape-jacket has been around and classy for probably a century, so to me, it's not edgy, it is classy, but it also is a little eh for a DCC interview as it is not something I'd wear to work or really for any professional occasion. I do like this interview outfit much better than some of her others that have gotten some love on here, like her DCC banquet dress. I like Gina's white suit a little better for the occasion than Brennan's but I am not mad at either of them--they both look great!

And thanks to folks for the DMD info! Yes, Sheridan was captain of TCU Showgirls. She's gorgeous!

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Brennan’s outfit is awesome.  Very on trend and she looks great.  

I haven’t seen any that don’t look absolutely amazing!  It doesn’t look like anyone made the mistake Kat made. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

So if you're not an organ donor are they going to look down on you? Weird question to ask.

My husband was given a gift of life by a wonderful young 26 years old woman on April 27, 2004, and I came close to being a donor for my husband myself. I see nothing wrong with the question. People are dying everyday because they cannot get the needed organ to live.

28 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

They both look nice. I love the white suit! It's what I wish I could wear to work some days, but I know I would probably waste coffee all over myself before 10 am. 

Something that NEVER happens when I wear black or navy.  I swear it never fails!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, heckkitty said:

Lexi is my dark horse for point. I keep forgetting about her, but when I see her, I like the idea of her at point. 

She's healthy, non-controversial, strong dancer, and well spoken.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Someone mentioned it before, but Lexie is so barbie-ish. I still can't tell if that's good or bad lol.

I, for one, love Lexie’s look.

8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

My husband was given a gift of life by a wonderful young 26 years old woman on April 27, 2004, and I came close to being a donor for my husband myself. I see nothing wrong with the question. People are dying everyday because they cannot get the needed organ to live.

That’s amazing - congratulations on the success of your husband’s medical journey! Definitely a life changing thing that should be on everyone’s cultural radar.

At the same time - is it a good interview question? I suppose that the DCC being ambassadors and cause-oriented should have well-formulated responses to those kind of issues regardless of whether they are personally a donor or not - and be able to steer a thoughtful conversation regardless.

• Love 4
(edited)

I guess twitter is not my friend since I cannot figure out how to post pictures of some of the vets and one year rookies in their interview outfits. One picture had Christina, and she looks good. All the girls look good in the pictures. Could someone be kind and find a way to post the pictures please. Thank you.

Edited by bigskygirl

Many used to wear pant suits to panel interviews back in the day. I know someone mentioned that they hadn't seen it before. Now it's mostly dresses. And is Christina wearing the same dress Gina wore last year? Someone posted an Instagram story from last year I saw earlier and it looked familiar. 

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

All four girls look amazing! Maddie looks great in that dress, she looks better than I have seen her in awhile. Caroline has really shone for me this year, she is photogenic. Hannah’s looks have really grown on me, she is striking in a different way than most of the girls. I am glad Heather stuck around and is killing it. Maybe Heather for triangle? 

• Love 9
(edited)
46 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

She's healthy, non-controversial, strong dancer, and well spoken.

Also did Lexie move her wedding because of auditions?  If so, I can foresee this being a part of her narrative on the show. 

Pretty? Yes. Good dancer? Well she’s on showgroup.  Willing to put the team before her own personal commitments?  Point material!  Maybe she’s the next Kashara 😉 

Edited by Stee
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, KatieC said:

There’s one about being an organ donor. Unfortunately I had to reduce the screenshot to upload here. You can read more if you screenshot the insta story and zoom. 🧐

I'd be out! 

5 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

So if you're not an organ donor are they going to look down on you? Weird question to ask.

They are probably looking for a well thought out reason for or against. Or their opinion on the topic. Not sure if there’s any specific news piece that prompted that topic.

1 hour ago, KatieC said:

This is like the 3rd time I have seen it posted that Sheridan was a DMD. Not sure where this incorrect info keeps coming from!  

There is a DMD named Sheridan, who was a TCC in the past (she was blonde) but she has been a DMD for the past two years and did not audition for dcc this year. People could just be getting that mixed up 🙂

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Yes she has, she made it to TC last year and was cut here:

I HATEE THIS GIRL- I hate everything about her look she reminds me of jasmine and Keyra who I dislike as well.....

Edited by Lmr29
  • Love 4
On 5/30/2019 at 5:04 PM, bigskygirl said:

The video. Kelli and Charlotte seem to suck the brain cells out of the poor girl.

Can someone tell me why Gina is the front runner for point ???  I don’t understand why her above all the other rookies and vets is being talked about so much? 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

I HATEE THIS GIRL- I hate everything about her look she reminds me of jasmine and Keyra who I dislike as well.....

Do you hate her or her look? And why?  Looks wise I don’t think she looks like either Keyra or Jasmine and I can’t remember much about her asides from being in training camp for a brief period of time.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Lily the one who tried out last year and was brought into the office once and was cut?

That sounds right now that I think about it but don't quote me on that 🙂

16 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

I am a little confused by this, she seemed like a really nice girl who just didn’t quite have the dance background of the other girls who were trying out. I hope she got lots of dance experience in the last year and makes it this year. 

• Love 22
On 5/20/2019 at 12:59 PM, Squeek said:

This is what I've picked out of the other thread:
Alexa @alexamay17 (TCU)
Alexandra Mica/Pena
Ally @oddly_ally (Ice Angels)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers)
Ariana (Alicia) Vargas @_arianavargas (UTSA)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD)      
Brianna Shea @brianna_shea_ (Legends)
Cassiday Kay @itzcassidykay_ (DCRB)
Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Emily Shymkiw @emmyshymmy (UT Dance)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (Trinity HS/Pagents)
Gracie Blanchard @bythegracieofgod (OKC Thunder)
Jasmin @jasmin.marie26 (Ice Angels)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Katy Shaffer @katyshaffy (UCLA)
Kaylee (Ice Angels)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska)
Kelly Brice @_kells.bells_ (Legends)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lacey @laceyjean17 (St. Louis Rams)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl)
Lexie Bazzano @lexie_bazzano (Weber State Dance Team)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Malena Brown @malena_brown (TC last year)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Raven Elise Anzaldua @ravenelise24 (former Ice Angel)
Sheridan Donevant @sheridan.donevant (TCU)
Taylor Tauss @taytauss (UofAZ pom)
Tiffany Taliaferro @tiff_taliaferro
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year)

Being debated:
Kat @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
The other girl wearing the outfit Shaina is wearing #225

7 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Does anyone know who the interview judges were for today? I hope Scott the weatherman was one of them.

I’m pretty sure he was. I think I saw him and Charlottes daughter sitting at a table eating on one of Jay Johnson’s insta stories. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Does anyone know who the interview judges were for today? I hope Scott the weatherman was one of them.

I’ll post the picture for you 

Judges 

06FFE849-0FCA-45CA-9D56-2C7109224CDF.jpeg

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I think her nickname is Barbie lol. They mentioned it a lot during the time she was getting married. 

27 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

That sounds right now that I think about it but don't quote me on that 🙂

Yes that is correct. 

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

762871AC-A3D6-454B-8969-D8B9D73FED6A.jpeg

I prefer Lily's dust ruffle dress to Maddie's dust ruffle dress. I think Alanna chose wisely -- that grey is nice on her. Professional without being TOO stuffy. I am REALLY hoping that's just a bad angle on Bridget.

Don't love Cianna's dress but the necklace is a cute touch.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

This girls said in her insta story that they took 79 to finals.

Emmy has some interesting insta stories where she talks about her interview. She said she didn't say most of what she'd planned and she saw them taking notes and it was a little nerve-wracking, but she said it went well. She also previewed the finals outfit, which is the same as last year, but with the crystals placed differently on the shorts. She also said they asked for shoe sizes.

Top1.JPG.5c5ef89c0207231a557bf04bd4aa41a4.JPGShorts1.JPG.bf640510116146afc25108c03487d316.JPG

1444617099_BrianaBaisdenFinals-OTF-378.thumb.jpg.c62a54b233a42d18ec6ef7df2e2940a0.jpg

(edited)
2 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Many used to wear pant suits to panel interviews back in the day. I know someone mentioned that they hadn't seen it before. Now it's mostly dresses. And is Christina wearing the same dress Gina wore last year? Someone posted an Instagram story from last year I saw earlier and it looked familiar. 

Heather is wearing it too I think. Or one very similar. Very pretty. Savannah also wore it for her "Kelli" costume.

Gina.JPG.89c60e8cd35efd6124d9dc0da916bd22.JPG

2Heather.JPG.9ac4dac9087b01f6a7e4617b86174caa.JPG

Savannah.JPG.d00b19df9920f4598bd2365b83bc206b.JPG

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 4