Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Opine said:

VK!!!  Haha I have no idea, but wouldn't that be hilarious ??

Hilarious and oh so gratifying!  But I can only imagine she arrived on time and in a chauffeured limo along with Mama Kalina who was busily and frantically brushing her precious' hair. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I think Hannah will always have difficulty finding an appropriate length dress due to her height.  I find I don’t like Maddie’s dress because of how ruffled the bottom was (in comparison to someone who wore a softly ruffled red dress) and I couldn’t discern whether it had rooshing or was just tight.

Loved Maddie’s dress and I think she looked great in it - still leans “cute” for me versus the stereotypical DCC look, but something for everyone 🤷‍♀️ 

I had the same thought about Hannah’s dress, but thinking it’s the angle. I’m 6’0” so I empathize, but JCP, J Crew, banana Republic, etc. all make great dresses in Tall sizing. I also tend to wear fit and flare dresses because even if it’s a bit too short, it gives an illusion of extra length versus a body con dress that easily fixed up. She looks great tho! 

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Hilarious and oh so gratifying!  But I can only imagine she arrived on time and in a chauffeured limo along with Mama Kalina who was busily and frantically brushing her precious' hair. 

At least someone brushed her hair for a change:)

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Maddie always looks like she headed straight for the Belk clearance rack and nothing fits properly plus dowdy. Don’t know if it’s her build or her taste or both. You can be modest and not dowdy. She’s like the Duggar of the DCC. Although DCC and modest don’t really go together. 

Ha ha ha!
I like that show too.

8 hours ago, loveaux said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Daph is in the 110's. The stress of graduating, trying out, TC, making the team, and keeping up with performances is stressful enough as it is, and if she's taking the correct measures to keep her body healthy without dropping dangerously low. Something about her weight isn't sitting right with me, and I'm really hoping K&J have had a two on one conversation about her weight and keeping herself health. I know it's not probable that they have, but they have to be mindful about what that says about not only themselves, but the organization as well.

I have major first hand experience with coaches who shout smaller! you look soft! you're getting fat! lose the rolls! (not with me, but teammates) and have seen the detrimental effects it has on them. If they had any ounce of respect and empathy, they'd pull her to the side and talk to her. Sometimes it's not all about the image.

I seriously doubt they would say anything unless they thought their precious "brand" was going to be damage aka it came out about her weight being too thin and what are they going to do about the dangerous losing weight methods the cheerleaders use to fit in the uniform. I do not think they learn a thing after what happened with Courtney, Kaitlin and Amy.

1 hour ago, Plamena said:

I'm not from US so take this with a grain of salt.

I agree that organ donor question is weird because it's not an issue that would come up ever for them but both Trump and MeToo are things that they are either likely to be asked or is a good gauge of how they deal with unexpected controversial topics. 

Trump is to test how they are at handling controversial topics and MeToo is something that is 100% going to be asked of them if they are ever interviewed by any remotely inquisitive reporter. It's a huge issue now and when you have a public job that is basically about dancing in skimpy outfits for predominantly male audience(I'm not saying this is necessarily true but it's how general public perceives cheerleaders) it's a valid question to ask and they need to know how to answer it.

Because they get interviewed that often? None of these girls will ever go anywhere near a reporter and all the segments they’ve ever filmed were focused on dancing and Kelli had control of the questions 100%. They wouldn’t even send JennA to do a truly honest and open interview. So yeah I find them quite pretentious because they keep saying that they do this because they might get asked really hard questions by reporters, fans or important people. When was the last time they met “important people”? If they are invited to a corporate event, will any suit guy actually care about their opinions on Trump, abortion or whatever else? Really?

That said, I understand why they want to make sure they don’t hire complete airheads who won’t be able to form a coherent thought no matter the question. But don’t try to make fetch happen...

• Love 4

Fetch, ha!  Saw Mean Girls on Broadway and this just tickled me. 

My kid is 6 feet and all dresses, unless ankle length, look short on her.   Hannah is striking. I like her. She is not cookie cutter.

• Love 7

Just because the girls may not get into a discussion about organ donation does not mean it is not an issue affecting millions of people on a daily basis. A few of the girls have picked issues like domestic abuse and mental illness for their My Cause My Boots, and believe me those are two hot topics even in the NFL. I think I would wait to see how the question is ask and what is the question before clutching my pearls and thinking oh my goodness how dare they ask a question like this one.

11 hours ago, go4luca said:

Tiffany Taliaferro has quite a lot posted on her Insta story.  Said they were taking them in groups of 4 but since one veteran recently retired (must be Lauren) and another candidate was late (yikes), it only ended up being her and Madeline.  She did say she felt the interview went well even though instead of a few questions, they each were asked about 8 since it was only the two of them.

I cobbled together her separate vids describing what happened after panel (getting their finals outfits, shoe fitting and weigh in) into one temporary video in case anyone is interested.  Poor girl says she's currently about 8-10 lbs lighter due to nerves and this is the weight they now expect her to maintain.  Yikes.

Tif Taliaferro Panels.png

This girl's look really bothers me.  She has no upper lip!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, loveaux said:

she was on the show for all of 5 minutes honey, why do you hate her? 🤨I'm just going to be assuming you don't like her look, which isn't even all that bad.

I personally know her and she’s a mean girl, but plays innocent. She stirred up a lot of unnecessary drama on the last team she was on. That’s all I’ll say.. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

I personally know her and she’s a mean girl, but plays innocent. She stirred up a lot of unnecessary drama on the last team she was on. That’s all I’ll say.. 

I heard she wasn’t the only one on that team that stired up lots of drama few of them got asked to leave the squad 

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I heard she wasn’t the only one on that team that stired up lots of drama few of them got asked to leave the squad 

She hurt a lot of girls along the way and was very very good at pulling the race card for placement purposes.. but maybe she has changed. 

12 hours ago, KaterynParr said:

I prefer Lily's dust ruffle dress to Maddie's dust ruffle dress. I think Alanna chose wisely -- that grey is nice on her. Professional without being TOO stuffy. I am REALLY hoping that's just a bad angle on Bridget.

Don't love Cianna's dress but the necklace is a cute touch.

Cianna wears that style of dress to hide her stomach. She probably will hide it at solos also.  

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Vet picture 

EB5FAFFF-58BA-4881-A5F4-5753F656A534.jpeg

Miranda, Lexi , Madeline, savannah , Rachel w , Alexis , Tess and Caroline look stunning !!! The blenders to the top left and top right don’t do it for me... and daphne is soooo skinny ! 

Do you tou think bridget is doing an 80s theme ? Is heather not ready ???

Edited by Lmr29

Judging by Heather's costume, she must be doing some sort of 80s-style routine. Not sure she'll get many points for the costume though!

Also looks like Maddie is doing pretty much what she did last year, the costume even looks the same!

• Love 1

Another pic of the vets, you can see them all straight on. I don't know how well Heather's costume will be recieved unless maybe she has a wardrobe change during her dance. Just makes me think back to Erica when they gave her a hard time about her costume.

It looks like Gina is finish finals too as she's number 75. Judging by the photos, Cianna, Maddie and Gabby are both hiding their midriffs and that's a tell-tale sign to the judges about weight issues. 

With Heather's costume, it shouldn't matter if the dance is that good. They shouldn't be marking on that because it's not like the women make them themselves, is it?

3 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

Okay, she doesn't look as painfully thin in this video, as she did at the calendar shoot.

She looks great! Maybe she just lost a little too much for the calendar shoot. 

• Love 5
Just now, TUOwl84 said:

F86FBFAF-17B4-4D71-9D16-37B3264D157C.jpeg

I also think Heathers outfit is a bit underwhelming. Also Maddie looks the same as last year YAWN. I see that Amy is going first ast she has #1 tag on.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Miranda, Lexi , Madeline, savannah , Rachel w , Alexis , Tess and Caroline look stunning !!! The blenders to the top left and top right don’t do it for me... and daphne is soooo skinny ! 

Do you tou think bridget is doing an 80s theme ? Is heather not ready ???

Heather better be doing “flash dance” in that costume or it’s a fail.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Another pic of the vets, you can see them all straight on. I don't know how well Heather's costume will be recieved unless maybe she has a wardrobe change during her dance. Just makes me think back to Erica when they gave her a hard time about her costume.

Miranda’s costume accentuates that uniboob she has. 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Amy just went !! She looked awesome !!  The vet move they are doing this year is a move from thunder struck 

Are you there???

giphy.gif

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Amy just went !! She looked awesome !!  The vet move they are doing this year is a move from thunder struck 

Yes ! The lasso, shimmy shake , down ... vet move . 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Taylor’s outfit makes her look like she has a full bush.  Not good

I think that's just Maddie's hair, it's the way they are positioned. But now that you mention it, yes it does. 😂😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

No I’m at home fixing to go to work lol 😂 I was watching on Instagram !! 

Oh darn, I thought you could give us some scoops!

2 minutes ago, Nelliephant said:

Unpopular opinion, I'm not such a fan of Amy's solo. I personally think she should have stuck to tap

I agree, she's not strong enough in that jazz style. She needs much more power. She'd be better doing a pretty lyrical or her tried and trusted tap!

• Love 7

I think Kelli probably told her they wouldn’t have let her go first if she was going to do tap again 😜

I appreciate most costumes but Heather darling, hope there is a costume change involved. Maddie is wearing almost the same thing and I don’t think any other vet would get away with covering up that much and having he hair up.

• Love 2