Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

39 minutes ago, MelissaB326 said:

She looks amazing! She looks pretty and more natural, I think her body looks a little better here with a couple more pounds too. And now I see what VK tries to do with contemporary, Gina could dance circles around her. 

Gina always could.  As could several others.

• Love 11

I'm excited to see how Kelli, Charlotte, and CMT's FAKE reality competition show plays out this year. Woot, woot!

1 minute ago, Pau84 said:

As mentioned, Brennan does not have the DCC look.

She's thirty, I mean thirsty.

• Love 1

Love Brennan and Briana both....I think Briana in particular is seriously underrated, and hope they both stay on the team as many years as they are happy with.  I honestly don't want anyone to be cut....the only girl currently on the team I might have questioned (attitude and dance-wise) seems to have support from others who know girls on the squad, so I'm hoping everyone makes it.

Really hoping to have equable story lines for each TCC this year - I always like to "get to know" each of the girls, and get a feel for their personalities and talents.  I appreciate it when people tell their stories, but it can seem really forced sometimes.  I'd rather know more about their personalities - who is the life of the party, who is more of a quiet girl, if someone really loves to cook (and what do they cook?).  I like rooting for the girls, and even though I know I'm not really getting to know them, it's nice to feel like I'm getting to understand a part of who they are, and cheering them on their journeys.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, CaseyLee0911 said:

I dont know what im more upset over.....Lauren's retirement or the fact that this pretty much guarantees VK's spot on the team. 😭 

Take heart, VK's spot was already guaranteed. No way Tina would have let her precious daughter audition again if it wasn't.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, CaseyLee0911 said:

I dont know what im more upset over.....Lauren's retirement or the fact that this pretty much guarantees VK's spot on the team. 😭 

VK already has a guaranteed spot on the team.  She wouldn't "audition" without assurances that she'd make it.

I too like Brennan.  If any of the current DCCs don't have the DCC "look," it would be Maddie.

Just now, Squeek said:

Take heart, VK's spot was already guaranteed. No way Tina would have let her precious daughter audition again if it wasn't.  

Truth.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

VK already has a guaranteed spot on the team.  She wouldn't "audition" without assurances that she'd make it.

I too like Brennan.  If any of the current DCCs don't have the DCC "look," it would be Maddie.

Truth.

It's all FAKE. Way before VK entered the scene.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Truth.

Maybe she will lie again to the point she pisses off a few of the TPTB aka Charlotte to the point Charlotte says cut her. I would not be surprised if Kelli was trying to talk Charlotte into taking Victoria on the squad even after VK was lying and acting like a major pain in the behind.

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Interview time for these two 

8D206D46-152A-4F4A-88E6-67BB175C81C5.jpeg

I love these outfits. That cape jacket is very Kris Jenner, very fash-un. And I know she's Brennan's fave! It's a little more mature than what others will be wearing but she is 30!

• Love 7

I'm having trouble reading some of Jay's writing in that post above, but I love that one of his questions is about what do you value most in a friend. Good question, Jay! Excited for auditions over here, even if Lovely Lauren is retiring. I wish her the absolute best. 

• Love 2

Can anyone please tell me which DMDs auditioned for DCC this year and which ones made it to finals? I'm not as familiar with the DMDs, and I think I saw a pretty large number tried out this year but I don't know who's who or how far they got. I know Lexi and Alexis are former DMDs and I'm a fan of both of them, and I'm just so curious to see if/how many of Dallas's other leading professional cheerleaders tried out for DCC and make the cut(s). Thanks to whomever can provide the deets on this!

Brennan’s outfit is amazing. Very stylish, very age appropriate, very event appropriate- it’s the perfect summer take on a suit. Remind that god awful purple leather dress Jen Amburn wore years ago? Blegh

i wonder which vet blew their interview this year. There’s one every year.

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I'm having trouble reading some of Jay's writing in that post above, but I love that one of his questions is about what do you value most in a friend. Good question, Jay! Excited for auditions over here, even if Lovely Lauren is retiring. I wish her the absolute best. 

There’s one about being an organ donor. Unfortunately I had to reduce the screenshot to upload here. You can read more if you screenshot the insta story and zoom. 🧐

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, KatieC said:

There’s one about being an organ donor. Unfortunately I had to reduce the screenshot to upload here. You can read more if you screenshot the insta story and zoom. 🧐

So if you're not an organ donor are they going to look down on you? Weird question to ask.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Brennan’s outfit is amazing. Very stylish, very age appropriate, very event appropriate- it’s the perfect summer take on a suit. 

Brennan is acquitting herself as quite the fashionista. She's worn some lewks lately. I appreciate it...we could use some risk takers amongst this group who often dress identically to each other.

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Did she tried out before? Like the dress.

Yes. She made it to TC and was the 1st cut. She was on the AAIA for the 2018-19 season.

Edited by MrsEVH
45 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

Brennan is acquitting herself as quite the fashionista. She's worn some lewks lately. I appreciate it...we could use some risk takers amongst this group who often dress identically to each other.

Agreed! I always find myself being surprised in a good way by her outfit choices. The one she wore to the end-of-year banquet immediately comes to mind.

• Love 3

Brennan always pushes the fashion limits. Not skanky or tacky don’t get me wrong but def edgy. I’m into the cape jacket. Very on trend and more professional than a cocktail dress so many want to wear. Waiting to see what tacky neon get up Christina and The Torpedos comes up with this year. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Brennan always pushes the fashion limits. Not skanky or tacky don’t get me wrong but def edgy. I’m into the cape jacket. Very on trend and more professional than a cocktail dress so many want to wear. Waiting to see what tacky neon get up Christina and The Torpedos comes up with this year. 

Maybe pushing the fashion limits of the DCC. But calling her style "edgy" is a stretch, IMO.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KatieC said:

Do we know who 391 and 400 are? They are numbers down the side of his page

2 hours ago, M1977G said:

Can anyone please tell me which DMDs auditioned for DCC this year and which ones made it to finals? I'm not as familiar with the DMDs, and I think I saw a pretty large number tried out this year but I don't know who's who or how far they got. I know Lexi and Alexis are former DMDs and I'm a fan of both of them, and I'm just so curious to see if/how many of Dallas's other leading professional cheerleaders tried out for DCC and make the cut(s). Thanks to whomever can provide the deets on this!

These DMDs made it to finals:
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD)      
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Sheridan Donevant @sheridan.donevant (DMD)

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

This girls said in her insta story that they took 79 to finals and taking 45 to TC.  That other girl named Taylor said they took 50 to finals.  Not sure which girl is right.

50 rookies + 29 returning vets (well, now it's 28 but whatever) = 79. So possible both are correct.

Emmy looks good! I like Brennan's jacket. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Sheridan Donevant was not a DMD. She was a TCU Showgirl with other finalist, Lauren Ligon (I believe there is one other). 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I think Tristan and Jenifer. I'm sure there were a few more those two I recall in the audition pictures. 

• Love 1
Just now, Pinknblue said:

Omg Gina, so extra 😂

I’m Team Gina - but 100% understand people’s critiques of her. 

I think they both look nice.  But I wouldn't last 3 minutes keeping clean in all that white.  #nope

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
Just now, go4luca said:

I think they both look nice.  But I wouldn't last 3 minutes keeping clean in all that white.  #nope

It's like Brennan's outfits - not only could I not keep them clean, but in all that white, I'd look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.👻

• LOL 6