Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Plamena said:

I took a snapshot.....Last year it actually looked like a dance costume, this year it looks like a cheap romper.

vlcsnap-2019-06-01-19h36m41s105.jpg

I know you will call me mean... but she doesn’t look like a fresh faced 18 y.o. Brennan and Chistina look younger than her.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, dreamcatcher said:

I know you will call me mean... but she doesn’t look like a fresh faced 18 y.o. Brennan and Chistina look younger than her.

She wears SOOO much make up and self-tanner/bronzer! It's aging her so much! 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Sooooo...no more solo updates? 🙄 Booooooo

I'm sure they're too busy wiping the floor from Kelli's tears over Vic's solo 😛

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Plamena said:

I'm not from US so take this with a grain of salt.

I agree that organ donor question is weird because it's not an issue that would come up ever for them but both Trump and MeToo are things that they are either likely to be asked or is a good gauge of how they deal with unexpected controversial topics. 

Trump is to test how they are at handling controversial topics and MeToo is something that is 100% going to be asked of them if they are ever interviewed by any remotely inquisitive reporter. It's a huge issue now and when you have a public job that is basically about dancing in skimpy outfits for predominantly male audience(I'm not saying this is necessarily true but it's how general public perceives cheerleaders) it's a valid question to ask and they need to know how to answer it.

If that is the case then they need to just tell each girl how they want certain questions answered if asked by a reporter instead of throwing them out an interview and penalizing them if they don’t answer the way they want

• Love 1
Just now, Jennv said:

If that is the case then they need to just tell each girl how they want certain questions answered if asked by a reporter instead of throwing them out an interview and penalizing them if they don’t answer the way they want

This!  They should have these kind of questions in media training, not at the actual interview (IMO).

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lmr29 said:

Courtney needs to be fired.  Can she please get better at updating social media for solo coverage ?

I’m throwing my hat in the ring to take over. I’m a blogger so I know all about how to promote and write!

• Love 8

Waaaaait a minute!   Did VK just change lockers, er... I mean, seats??  I hope she cleared it with Kelli!  I would hate for her to get in trouble for something so stupid!    Maybe they told her to move because the photographer changed angles....

tess' solo - Copy.jpg

heather's solo - Copy.jpg

• LOL 4
Just now, Tootie said:

Waaaaait a minute!   Did VK just change lockers, er... I mean, seats??  I hope she cleared it with Kelli!  I would hate for her to get in trouble for something so stupid!    Maybe they told her to move because the photographer changed angles....

tess' solo - Copy.jpg

I saw that to 

2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

tess' solo - Copy.jpg

That was my exact thought when I saw the picture! LOL

5 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

When my friend auditioned, she stayed in her assigned seat the entire time. So fucking INFURIATING!

Here we go again with DCC,- Victoria Making the Team. I wish her success but if the show is going to focus on her again, I’m done watching. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Cruisegirl said:

Here we go again with DCC,- Victoria Making the Team. I wish her success but if the show is going to focus on her again, I’m done watching. 

We need a poop emoji.

• Love 2

Two things:

a). I love both Madeline and Gina's finals outfits.  I've always been drawn to those colors.

b).  Keyra's IG live has a bit of a freestyle solo posted in honor of finals day.  I will masking tape my mouth shut and exit stage left re: my thoughts on said solo.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Two things:

a). I love both Madeline and Gina's finals outfits.  I've always been drawn to those colors.

b).  Keyra's IG live has a bit of a freestyle solo posted in honor of finals day.  I will masking tape my mouth shut and exit stage left re: my thoughts on said solo.

a).  Agree

b).  I am curious.  I do not follow her.  I am NOT a fan of her.  Did not care for her and her attitude from day 1

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Plamena said:

VK's costume is so baggy, she's hiding.

Will they bring her into the office and accuse her of hiding weight like they did with Erica Jenkins in season 3?  Probably not. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Two things:

I’ll say it so you don’t have to:

her ~freestyle~ was a hot ass, steaming pile of mess. she could’ve kept that to herself, instead of flipping and kicking with flexed feet in the company break room. give it a rest mamas. just give it up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, J-R said:

a).  Agree

b).  I am curious.  I do not follow her.  I am NOT a fan of her.  Did not care for her and her attitude from day 1

What was with that bit at the end where she said Judy and Kelli texted her and she made it and will be in TC? A joke I suppose, but not funny ...

• Love 1
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Tootie said:

tess' solo - Copy.jpg

Backdrops look different so it’s probably same location from different angles. I guess? Lol

Edit: saw a wide shot, the backdrop is three panels. VK went from sitting in front of the middle panel, to the side set of seats. Hmm

Edited by serenemiss
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

If you follow any of the producers on Twitter or Instagram—let them know how you feel!  I think there’s a chance if enough people make their feelings known viewers could influence what they show!

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Will they bring her into the office and accuse her of hiding weight like they did with Erica Jenkins in season 3?  Probably not. 

Will they even bring her in to the office at all?  Last year, the editing pretty much showed us (and Tina) why she didn't make the squad.  True, they did have a lot of material to work with.  The smart thing for them to do is not focus on her at all, and then if/when she makes the squad, the viewers will just assume she had no issues.

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Tina would not have let her try out again without some assurances.

I guess I just don't understand this whole thing.  Is Tina telling Kelli she won't let VK try out again unless she puts her on the squad?  What does Kelli gain from that?  I mean, after last year, I would hope Kelli would say "Ok, don't let her try out then."

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Will they even bring her in to the office at all?  Last year, the editing pretty much showed us (and Tina) why she didn't make the squad.  True, they did have a lot of material to work with.  The smart thing for them to do is not focus on her at all, and then if/when she makes the squad, the viewers will just assume she had no issues.

I guess I just don't understand this whole thing.  Is Tina telling Kelli she won't let VK try out again unless she puts her on the squad?  What does Kelli gain from that?  I mean, after last year, I would hope Kelli would say "Ok, don't let her try out then."

Maybe Tina and her husband will "pay" for Victoria to have a spot on the team. Possibly a donation to the DC C organization.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, KatieC said:

If you follow any of the producers on Twitter or Instagram—let them know how you feel!  I think there’s a chance if enough people make their feelings known viewers could influence what they show!

Who are some of the producers 

Keep in mind that all of the stuff about VK getting a spot is made up. There are no guarantees, nor were there ever. There is just a lot of opinion stated as fact. We did see favoritism and this will probably continue, but don't fall for lies.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Maybe Tina and her husband will "pay" for Victoria to have a spot on the team. Possibly a donation to the DC C organization.

Are they really that rich? I have no concept of how much it would take, obviously everyone can be bought for a certain price!