Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well Emma was on the triangle one season and when the point position became available the next, they kept her in the same position instead. Freaking Emma. Same with Lacey. If neither of these dancers made it to point, I don’t see why Maddie would.

I also want to point out how unfair it was that they were hiding Jinelle presumably because of her looks, because I definitely think she has more “dcc glam” than Maddie.

I concur. My faves are Kash, Lacey, and Jinelle. That would have been my choice of the Holy Trinity. Yes, Jinelle didn't have the "look" but she exuded kindness, humility, and realness. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

I concur. My faves are Kash, Lacey, and Jinelle. That would have been my choice of the Holy Trinity. Yes, Jinelle didn't have the "look" but she exuded kindness, humility, and realness. 

I think Jinelle is gorgeous...and KaShara...well she's my fave DCC ever...and Lacey was the epitome of what DCC should be. 

• Love 5

*WARNING* UNPOPULAR OPINION

A Heather, Amy, Maddie triangle would put me to sleep. At least Gina as point brings polarity and controversy to this forum.

Ducking behind rock now.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I think Jinelle is gorgeous...and KaShara...well she's my fave DCC ever...and Lacey was the epitome of what DCC should be. 

*Big Sigh* End of an era. All hail the usurper House Kalini.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

*Big Sigh* End of an era. All hail the usurper House Kalini.

The sad fact is, in my opinion, is the DCC era left the train tracks long before Victoria came in with her clown car.

12 hours ago, Jennv said:

My bet is they give point to Maddie, with Heather and Amy on either side. 

The only reason I think this would happen is because they would want to balance out the blondes on each side. If Maddie isn't point, I think she'll replace Khalyn's spot and throw Gina in the triangle.

9 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

The only reason I think this would happen is because they would want to balance out the blondes on each side. If Maddie isn't point, I think she'll replace Khalyn's spot and throw Gina in the triangle.

Has anyone ever been moved further back in the triangle from their previous position? I can’t recall if any has but that would be a shitty feeling. 

I think Maddie is gonna stay in her spot, I’ll be shocked if she’s made point.  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

That is my line of thinking, they seem to like arranging the hair colors like a floral bouquet. Brunette in middle, blonde on each side. If they put a blonde at point my money is on Heather, rather than little Miss Thing Gina

• Love 4
(edited)

I think Heather would be fine at point.  When I saw her on the beach shoot, she looked gorgeous.  But I don’t look at a bunch of videos or anything so I don’t know her dancing.  But she’s been on the squad for years so I feel confident that she could hold her own.

Edited by VintageJ
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Jennv said:

That is my line of thinking, they seem to like arranging the hair colors like a floral bouquet. Brunette in middle, blonde on each side. If they put a blonde at point my money is on Heather, rather than little Miss Thing Gina

Theory: They make Heather a brunette (which I’m not opposed to, she kinda looks like Michelle Keys) and have Amy in the middle with Maddie and Heather on either side. Just a thought, not really plausible but I do think Amy at point would be really bland.

• Love 1

Would be awesome if  they had a try out for point. That would be fun to see the process of picking point. 

Heather and Amy are blenders. Maddie is cute but not a wow for me. Gina doesn't do anything for me. Maybe there are some second year sleepers that will jump out this year. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ElenaFR said:

Would be awesome if  they had a try out for point. That would be fun to see the process of picking point. 

Heather and Amy are blenders. Maddie is cute but not a wow for me. Gina doesn't do anything for me. Maybe there are some second year sleepers that will jump out this year. 

I can't speak for anyone else, but I didn't even notice Holly until she was point and she really wow'ed me when she got it

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Amen! Bridget, Jalyn, Hannah. The Dream Team.

• Love 4
(edited)

Good managers recognize and utilize the talents of their employees.

GL & GL2 - Heather. Amy, Miranda, Tess, Molly, Alexis (great leaders)

Top Triangle - Bridget, Jalyn, Hannah (amazing dancers, with natural beauty and poise)

It breaks DCC "tradition" but spices things up.

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 4

I'm not being real particular as to who gets point. As long as they fill the requirements: They have to be BIG AND BOLD, WITH POWER AND PROJECTION, EXUDE SHOWMANSHIP, NOT LET THE FIELD SWALLOW THEM, NOT BE CLUNKY, AND NOT APOLOGIZE FOR BEING THERE! It's so much to think about when you're just trying to dance at the same time:) My future point/triangle dream team is also Bridget, Hannah, and Jalyn!! Go Cowboys.....

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

I’ve never understood their logic behind who gets triangle and who doesn’t. It is beyond me why they put Maddie up there instead of Jinelle in the first place. I don’t think Maddie looks or dances any better than Jinelle, and Jinelle has a much better figure.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I’ve never understood their logic behind who gets triangle and who doesn’t. It is beyond me why they put Maddie up there instead of Jinelle in the first place. I don’t think Maddie looks or dances any better than Jinelle, and Jinelle has a much better figure.

I have to strain my brain to remember Maddie. I'm always like "whose the third person?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Last season, Jinelle was a fill-in/All-Star.  She would have been eligible the prior one.

• Love 3

During Heather’s second season Kelli said on the show that she was one of the big surprises out of her rookie class and then made her 2GL, so I doubt she still considers her “pastel”. She definitely reminds me of Holly, but I understand that she wasn’t a favorite.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Last season, Jinelle was a fill-in/All-Star.  She would have been eligible the prior one.

Yeah I forgot cause she was there for every game it seems 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Hahaha! Even in "retirement" she was still on the team. Jinelle IS A LEGEND.

• Love 15
(edited)

Who will they be using now since Jinelle is moving back home for game day replacement for an injured and/or will not be dancing for another reason girl.

Edited by bigskygirl
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

Who will they be using now since Jinelle is moving back home for game day replacement for an injured and/or will not be dancing for another reason girl.

Lacey?

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Jennv said:

My bet is they give point to Maddie, with Heather and Amy on either side. 

I have my doubts about this.  Don’t know what Heather did to get into trouble and lose GL, but don’t see her, cute as she is, being put in the limelight.  Amy is a bit of a yawn.  

• Love 2

Lacey posted her suitcase of all her DCC stuff that she’s turning in today and I got a little emotional. I still can’t believe we won’t be seeing Lacey on the field next season 😭 this is too much for my lil heart lol

• Love 4
(edited)

Heather for point. She’s the prettiest and vet of the year.  You don’t need to be the best dancer, but you do have to be a great leader which she has proven with VOTY.   I’d be shocked if she didn’t get it. 

Edited by Runnergrl37
  • Love 10
39 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Lacey posted her suitcase of all her DCC stuff that she’s turning in today and I got a little emotional. I still can’t believe we won’t be seeing Lacey on the field next season 😭 this is too much for my lil heart lol

I do believe she’s an All Star so we probably will see her next year.

• Love 6

I'd like the best dancer to be point -- full stop. With the right hair and makeup, even a troll can be beautiful or at least presentable. Not sure why folks seem to think point has to be glamorous. DCC has had quite a few points who, to me, weren't gorgeous, but they all managed to look somewhat cute. I would argue the most glam girls of the DCC (the Abigail Kleins', the Torres sisters, Jacie, Alexis) never become point.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

KaShara, Lacey and Khalyn should all be All-Stars this year.  Kash has stated her desire to fill in as an All Star in the past so I imagine she'll do some if there's need.

• Love 1

My guess is Heather will get point and surprise us all with some new found extra sparkle. Right now I’d like Gina as point. For me she is the most interesting dancer on the field... I don’t care much for her otherwise although I do try to look at her without thinking of her office visits her first year. 

And unpopular opinion: I am happy Malena tried out again. I think she would be a great DCC if she could keep her nerves in check, which I’m not sure she can do.. but even after her big melt down, I really like her and I’m rooting for her. 

I also seriously have to go back and rewatch last season (once I find the strength to go through all the VK madness once more), because I am totally blanking on Lilly. I only remember her cut, but nothing else about how she could dance or anything... same goes for Taylor really... 

• Love 3

Shoot me in the foot, but I'd honestly be okay with Gina as point 😗

I love watching her dance and she always has this kind of pop and sparkle about her imo. I've never been anti-Gina, but I do understand where most of y'all are coming from. I really wouldn't mind Gina as point, but I'd also be okay with anyone being point. Most reasonably Heather, since she was VOTY.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I would cut these women some slack if they didn't cut, stuff, color and bleach the hell out of their physical appearances and personalities. There's a sweet video of Gina before joining the DCC where she looks healthy, doesn't have a pronounced baby voice, and her hair was long and wavy. The video is from her college years and she is actually comes off witty and smart. It saddens me that she changed herself to the extreme to please WHO?

You dodged a bullet Milan!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

I would cut these women some slack if they didn't cut, stuff, color and bleach the hell out of their physical appearances and personalities. There's a sweet video of Gina before joining the DCC where she looks healthy, doesn't have a pronounced baby voice, and her hair was long and wavy. The video is from her college years and she is actually comes off witty and smart. It saddens me that she changed herself to the extreme to please WHO?

Oh dear, remind me what happened with Milan?

1 hour ago, cgloss said:

I'd like the best dancer to be point -- full stop. With the right hair and makeup, even a troll can be beautiful or at least presentable. Not sure why folks seem to think point has to be glamorous. DCC has had quite a few points who, to me, weren't gorgeous, but they all managed to look somewhat cute. I would argue the most glam girls of the DCC (the Abigail Kleins', the Torres sisters, Jacie, Alexis) never become point.

You touched upon a big existential point here.

What are the DCC? A group of world class dancers or a group of glam girls who represent the Dallas Cowboys? Or something in between?

K & J should be weary of a squad of world class dancers with only Daphne's and Brennan's without any glam, as to say.

The squad of 2011 is a good standard in my opinion.

Let me state for the record that I think that Lexie is going to be point.

And after her 1 year tenure Jalyn will finally become the 50 yard line gem of the DCC.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

Oh dear, remind me what happened with Milan?

Milan recently did a podcast about her experience with being a DCC and why she left. The link is somewhere on the forum.

Can someone hook her up?

42 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

What are the DCC? A group of world class dancers or a group of glam girls who represent the Dallas Cowboys? Or something in between?

K & J should be weary of a squad of world class dancers with only Daphne's and Brennan's without any glam, as to say.

And after her 1 year tenure Jalyn will finally become the 50 yard line gem of the DCC.

I forgot about Lexie. I'm cool with her. She's super healthy looking.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Jalyn better be point within the next two years if she's still on the squad. That woman is a BEAST.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, BringItOn said:

The video. Kelli and Charlotte seem to suck the brain cells out of the poor girl.