Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Law Mom said:

Keep in mind that all of the stuff about VK getting a spot is made up. There are no guarantees, nor were there ever. There is just a lot of opinion stated as fact. We did see favoritism and this will probably continue, but don't fall for lies.

Sorry, but you are incorrect.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, CaseyLee0911 said:

Are they really that rich? I have no concept of how much it would take, obviously everyone can be bought for a certain price! 

I don't know but if Lori Loughlin bought spots for her daughters at college it's possible Tina might try to.  Some people will do anything for their kids even if it means spending money or going into debt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Law Mom said:

Keep in mind that all of the stuff about VK getting a spot is made up. There are no guarantees, nor were there ever. There is just a lot of opinion stated as fact. We did see favoritism and this will probably continue, but don't fall for lies.

I agree. It's all speculation.

Will VK make the team? Most definitely. But I don't think it's because she has been "assured" a spot. I think favoritism will prevail and she'll be on the squad, but not because she'd been guaranteed anything or paid anyone, etc.

• Love 4

Someone on FB posted that they are taking a tour of the stadium today.  I would have thought they wouldn't do tours this weekend, but this does give me an idea for next year.  If we go on the tour and wear solo costumes under our clothes with a number, maybe we can sneak thru:)

2 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Woooow another hip hop solo from Madeline 🙄 so innovative, so different, so amazing

I realize the girls want to do what they are comfortable with, but I would think a variety of styles would be appreciated by the judges.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

I don't know but if Lori Loughlin bought spots for her daughters at college it's possible Tina might try to.  Some people will do anything for their kids even if it means spending money or going into debt.

Tina’s husband is high ranking in the restaurant  group that has contracts at The Star. There has always been a business aspect to this.  Shelley denied it, so you know it is true.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Woooow another hip hop solo from Madeline 🙄 so innovative, so different, so amazing

So far. Not impressed by any of the solos. All the same cheap dance tricks. Boring.

• Love 7
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Someone on FB posted that they are taking a tour of the stadium today.  I would have thought they wouldn't do tours this weekend, but this does give me an idea for next year.  If we go on the tour and wear solo costumes under our clothes with a number, maybe we can sneak thru:)

I realize the girls want to do what they are comfortable with, but I would think a variety of styles would be appreciated by the judges.

Except they constantly say the opposite. Do what you are best at.

• Love 6

I can't say I was impressed with Maddie's solo this year. It seems a little lacklustre and not very well choreographed. Just a set of random moves rather than a full routine. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, CaseyLee0911 said:

Are they really that rich? I have no concept of how much it would take, obviously everyone can be bought for a certain price! 

Well VK did fly out to L.A. to work with a well known choreographer who put together her solo.  How many other girls have the means to do so?

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Who are some of the producers 

Natalie Woods is one and a few others I found from tags and pictures and also on the #dallascowboyscheerleadersmakingtheteam hashtag.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

You can still do your best style/tricks but incorporate new moves or to an unexpected song. Most do lyrical, hip hop or jazz. They all have a certain set of steps as part of their repertoire but it's how you perform them and make them into a routine. 

Christ, I have better choreography than some of them and I've not taken a proper dance class for about 10 years!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Well VK did fly out to L.A. to work with a well known choreographer who put together her solo.  How many other girls have the means to do so?

Doesn't Victoria have a dance studio in her home? 

3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

All I have to say is the girls who make it to TC camp without all the extra he!p (special choreo, Aunt Kellli, daddy's money) are true champions.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Oh! I had no idea. I figured they were well off but I also remember Tina mentioning VK won some scholarship for a dance school....I always found that a little odd. They seem like the type that would pour everything into her dance even if they didn’t necessarily have it. Thanks for the info! 

• Love 1
Just now, MrsEVH said:

Doesn't Victoria have a dance studio in her home? 

I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me.  Many well-off dancers do, ie:  Maddie Ziegler.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me.  Many well-off dancers do, ie:  Maddie Ziegler.

My friend growing up had her dad transform their garage into a dance studio. They were middle class. I won't lie, it was great to go and practice there when I needed to! 

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, KatieC said:

If you follow any of the producers on Twitter or Instagram—let them know how you feel!  I think there’s a chance if enough people make their feelings known viewers could influence what they show!

Oooooh I already have lol!!! Others should to 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I noticed some of the exact same moves as last year 🙄

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

It appears to me, that VK is not wearing any dance tights. Is that unusual even for a solo?

Kelly was mesmerized by her so-called amazing legs last year in the photo shoot, so maybe she wants to showcase her "best feature."

• LOL 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

I agree. It's all speculation.

Will VK make the team? Most definitely. But I don't think it's because she has been "assured" a spot. I think favoritism will prevail and she'll be on the squad, but not because she'd been guaranteed anything or paid anyone, etc.

Yeah, agreed as well. Last year, we were told that VK was guaranteed a spot right up until she wasn't... I expect Kelli to give her every chance again (far beyond what anyone else will get) and to bend over backwards to see that she makes it, but if by the last night of training camp, she cant fit into the uniform, it wouldn't shock me to see her get cut again.  

16 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

Yep. I don't like Maddie's solo, but what style someone danced to in a prior year really should have zero bearing on anything. It's certainly boring to see the same thing year after year, but if Maddie's hip hop is one of the top routines on that day of finals each year, (shouldn't be, honestly), then it's one of the top routines. 

ETA: I'm not a Rachel W fan, but of the few clips we've seen, she looks the best IMO.

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 5
(edited)
22 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Maddie would be a great DCRB. #recycledmoves 

Yeah her performance last year was better.

It’s like redoing a classic disney movie , sometimes it’s better to just not touch it Maddie ..

also arent they suppose to show growth each year. This looks the same as last year to me .. 

Edited by Lmr29
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Kelly was mesmerized by her so-called amazing legs last year in the photo shoot, so maybe she wants to showcase her "best feature."

Gross. Kelli sounds like a  pervy uncle.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

tter.com/KristiCowboy/status/1134911382258950146

I personally don't like Gina and don't think she is the best in DCC style but she's a pretty good dancer. I like her solo the best from what I've seen here.

With that being said, her lines aren't that great here Kristi.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I noticed some of the exact same moves as last year 🙄

Maddie’s tricks would be impressive if they weren’t half assed done. She never finishes anything and has zero fluidity between movements. I do not get the obsession with her and hip hop. She’s not that impressive.

yall know I don’t like Gina and her White Chicks look, but she does have clean lines and excellent technique plus not looking so scrawny now. 

• Love 9

Kristi rocks for posting, I'm not going to get anything at all done today, I can already tell 😂

Possibly unpopular opinion:  I LOVED Savannah's routine, and I think she's looking crazy gorgeous.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I do not get the obsession with her and hip hop. She’s not that impressive.

IMO DCRB put her "hip hop" to shame.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, raindancer said:

Kristi rocks for posting, I'm not going to get anything at all done today, I can already tell 😂

Possibly unpopular opinion:  I LOVED Savannah's routine, and I think she's looking crazy gorgeous.

Kristi comes in clutch, yet again. #firecourtney 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Maddie’s tricks would be impressive if they weren’t half assed done. She never finishes anything and has zero fluidity between movements. I do not get the obsession with her and hip hop. She’s not that impressive.

yall know I don’t like Gina and her White Chicks look, but she does have clean lines and excellent technique plus not looking so scrawny now. 

Thank god someone said it. I'm not the biggest hip hop fan, probably because it was the one style I could never get down properly, but she just looks too relaxed like she knows her place is a guarantee so she doesn't have to try as much. 

• Love 8
Just now, ByTor said:

IMO DCRB put her "hip hop" to shame.

I was trying to be nice 😉

Just now, DCC-UK said:

Thank god someone said it. I'm not the biggest hip hop fan, probably because it was the one style I could never get down properly, but she just looks too relaxed like she knows her place is a guarantee so she doesn't have to try as much. 

She seemed cocky to me.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

yall know I don’t like Gina and her White Chicks look, but she does have clean lines and excellent technique ...

Yes she does.  She would be able to hold her own against many L.A. dancers.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Did anyone listen to Tiffany Taliaferro's IG live detailing how turningtrickssince96 flew in from L.A. last night at 11pm to rhinestone her shorts after her originally planned bottom half of her costume was delayed?  My god what a super nice guy he is.  I've always loved how he would wait late into the night after finals to give the girls support and hugs, but this is amazing.  He was up most of the night getting the rhinestoning done in time for her.

I've seen some of his work on his IG - very talented in a lot of ways:)  Does this mean he will be hanging around Dallas this weekend to give hugs?  I'm sure the girls would appreciate it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I've seen some of his work on his IG - very talented in a lot of ways:)  Does this mean he will be hanging around Dallas this weekend to give hugs?  I'm sure the girls would appreciate it.

I bet it would mean the world to the ones he knows. 

• Love 4