Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Phew. I was worried about heather for a minute? 

Who's here for the long run audition stalking? Time difference means I'll probably only watch the solos.

Any vets people are watching on the bubble? Also any favourite finalists? I've made my point clear that I'd love to see Cassidy do well!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

Give the ladies a written current event test but in the interview, ask them about dance experience, school, etc. I want to know what the dancer thinks makes them stand out from the others. I do not want to hear that this is their life long dream (yawn).  

If we are being honest,  no one is going to be asking the ladies about donor donation, Trump, or the Metoo movement at Albertsons or Dunkin D. 

I work for an academic institutions and I'm on a customer service desk 4 hours a day. I get political banter to and fro like once every other week. So, no - men are not going to discuss current events with half naked women.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Stee said:

Curious to see who will end finals - Maddie again?  Or they got someone else to surprise us?!

Gina is wearing 75 so good guess it will be her

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Yes ! The lasso, shimmy shake , down ... vet move . 

I would love to see a montage of the Vet Move in each solo!  CMT should do this on the show. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Nelliephant said:

Phew. I was worried about heather for a minute? 

Who's here for the long run audition stalking? Time difference means I'll probably only watch the solos.

Any vets people are watching on the bubble? Also any favourite finalists? I've made my point clear that I'd love to see Cassidy do well!

Lisa mills and Cassidy are two of my favorites 

3 hours ago, Michele Butler said:

At least someone brushed her hair for a change:)

I used to own a salon in DFW and the lady who did VK’s hair last year used to work for me.  And she was a miracle worker behind the chair.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nelliephant said:

I thought someine said earlier there's 78 at finals. But it would make sense of it's Gina

I thought it was 79? A finalist said that they took 79 finalists if I’m not mistaken a few pages back.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

I work for an academic institutions and I'm on a customer service desk 4 hours a day. I get political banter to and fro like once every other week. So, no - men are not going to discuss current events with half naked women.

You mean the most beautiful talented intelligent women on the planet would not be in a serious current event conversation with a man. I am totally shocked. Shocked I tell you.

1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

Are you kidding me?  Victoria got to sit in the front row with all the DCC girls.

I just.....alright KTC. Y’all win. Because if the other TCC hopefuls don’t get to sit on the front row, neither should she. but I forgot, she’s mommas lil princess that is so guaranteed a spot 🙄

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Courtney needs to be fired.  Can she please get better at updating social media for solo coverage ?

YES!!!!!!!  I have been calling for her "resignation" for over a year!!!!

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Are you kidding me?  Victoria got to sit in the front row with all the DCC girls.

No, there’s a few non vets in the front rows. If you look next to Hannah, you see the girl who wore the white granny party audition outfit (don’t know her name) and the other red head Emmy, I think is her name. 

Edited by TUOwl84
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

It appears to me, that VK is not wearing any dance tights. Is that unusual even for a solo?

9 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Courtney needs to be fired.  Can she please get better at updating social media for solo coverage ?

I wish former DCC Robin would have stayed to do the social media for the DCC. She has the sweetness and the brains to handle the podcasts and auditions.

Just now, TUOwl84 said:

No, there’s a few non vets in the front rows. If you look next to Hannah, you see the girl who wore the white granny party costume (don’t know her name) and the other red head Emmy, I think is her name. 

They put the ones they want the judges to notice in the front two rows.  They like Shainagrace the one that wore the white and they also like Emmy.  There is a reason they are in front.

Victoria has her costume covering her stomach again this year.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

They put the ones they want the judges to notice in the front two rows.  They like Shainagrace the one that wore the white and they also like Emmy.  There is a reason they are in front.

I thought they sit according to their number? 

4 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I feel like VK wore the same costume last year? Anyone have a picture?

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Honestly!! Like we’re not saying you have to film EVERY solo but Jesus H. Christ, can we get more videos or pictures of even boomerangs?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

She will say she is wearing that style because she is doing lyrical.  She has an excuse for everything (and gets away with everything with Kelli).

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Honestly!! Like we’re not saying you have to film EVERY solo but Jesus H. Christ, can we get more videos or pictures of even boomerangs?

In Season 5, they had every veteran or one year rookie solos who were trying out again on the old DCC website page. It would be nice if the we could see the finalists also. I also would love to see all the field performance of all the girls also. I also would love to see all the discussions of each girl also along with more interview videos.

Edited by bigskygirl

It doesn't matter where VK sits, what she wears, etc.  She's already got a spot on the team, and she knows it.  Tina would not have let her try out again without some assurances.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I took a snapshot.....Last year it actually looked like a dance costume, this year it looks like a cheap romper.

vlcsnap-2019-06-01-19h36m41s105.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1