Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

23 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

I'm also adding Kat to the uncommonly gorgeous list!!

She is really is gorgeous and seems to have a fun personality too, based on her Insta videos. I think she’ll be a fan favorite and probably a DCC legend by the end of her tenure.   I’m hoping the chatter about her being a locker room diva are wrong.  I think sometimes big personalities are just read wrong.  I’m definitely rooting for her.  

• Love 6

I've read nothing about Kat being a diva that I can recall, which of course means nothing one way or the other, but I'm in no way ready to think that's the case. She is one of the prettiest TCCs in my eyes and, based on the pictures and video I've seen, she brings some needed glamour and 50-yard-line vibes to the table. I like her hair color in pictures, but it's such a close caramel color to her skin tone, I would imagine that it could wash her out and make her look one color head to toe on the field. I really hope she didn't get cut! Wasn't she one of the three at the medi-spa filming the other day?

Now that my shock has worn off about Jaylyn not making it back to Show Group, my excitement for Caroline, Cianna, and Rachel A making SG is sinking in. As for Jaylyn, I keep wondering if there was something, um, regionally cultural about why she seems to have fallen out of favor with TPTB. Non-Southerners often find Southern behavior codes and customs pretty weird--the most obvious being the "yes, ma'am" thing, but there are many others. I have wondered if there were some things she did or didn't do that set K &J's Southern Belle I'm-In-Charge teeth on edge. I just can't picture what else she could have done not to make SG again. She fell last year at SG auditions and they were so happy she recovered her performance and judges agreed she was one of the best and made the group. Daphne looked rough in this summer's SG video we saw, and it is hard to imagine Jaylyn performing worse than that (I'm not getting on about Daphne making it--for now, I'm trusting D was caught on film in an unusually bad moment or she was dealing with an injury that wasn't expected to be long term). And if Jaylyn had done something truly awful, she would have been off the team. So, yeah, guess I'm still at a loss. Here's hoping we get some good SG audition and judges' deliberation scenes this season. 

And can I say how excited I am that the season premiere is just over 2 weeks away!! With practically zero information on TCC this summer, I'm more than ready to get to "know" the rookie candidates and find out what really went down at auditions and cutting poor Gabby.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Monique said:

Kat just posted a cryptic message on her insta story about how “everything always ends up working out”. I hope this doesn’t mean she’s cut. If she’s cut I will riot. She’s pretty, fit, no drama from what I’ve heard and also brings diversity which DCC desperately needs. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Madeline Salter posted the exact message on her story as well...so maybe it's not a cryptic message ?

17 minutes ago, loveaux said:

If Kat was cut, I’m throwing in the towel for this season. Seeing her dance in person and seeing her IG, she would be such a fun, sweet, and talented addition (and 50 girl laterrrrr!) to the team. Kelli has made a lot of screw ups but please don’t let Kat be one of them 🙄

Kat is GORGEOUS...probably one of the prettiest to audition since Kelsey Lowrance.  🙂

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Madeline Salter posted the exact message on her story as well...so maybe it's not a cryptic message ?

Kat is GORGEOUS...probably one of the prettiest to audition since Kelsey Lowrance.  🙂

What is Madeline's IG?

I miss the days where we had the candidates list in its own thread so we could reference it. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Kayce said:

The instagram post is from idillionaire, who is a writer of self help books. The post is not necessarily about a big loss and how to overcome it, but more about being confident and not to stress (just paraphrasing it).

I do not think that it is an indication of Kat's being cut just that she has to, in the words of psychoanalyst and philosopher Melissa Rycroft, and I quote 'stay out of her head', unquote.

Also, Kat is too good of a dancer, too pretty, too much of a character to be cut. I honestly believe that. I mean, if they kept Morgan for that same reason (minus good dancing) then they sure as hell want to hold on to Kat!

83225994_Screenshot2019-07-17at18_32_41.thumb.png.a20521d8a477f474ec9e7f7996bee0ca.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Maybe she was one in Charlotte?

Certainly possible, but in years past, that type of info is normally common knowledge and spread before the girl even makes it into training camp. If she was toxic in Charlotte and was able to keep the lid on that thus far, she should take over for Kelli's PR team because they'd need a girl like her. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, loveaux said:

If Kat was cut, I’m throwing in the towel for this season. Seeing her dance in person and seeing her IG, she would be such a fun, sweet, and talented addition (and 50 girl laterrrrr!) to the team. Kelli has made a lot of screw ups but please don’t let Kat be one of them 🙄

I'm with you 100%. My blood was boiling from Jalyn not making SG, and I'm still not over that, but I tempered myself because I was thrilled Ashlee made SG. Now if Kat gets cut from TC altogether...? Well, let's just say that my response will not be DCC pretty. 🙂

Edited by SanDiegoGal
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

The instagram post is from idillionaire, who is a writer of self help books. The post is not necessarily about a big loss and how to overcome it, but more about being confident and not to stress (just paraphrasing it).

I do not think that it is an indication of Kat's being cut just that she has to, in the words of psychoanalyst and philosopher Melissa Rycroft, and I quote 'stay out of her head', unquote.

Also, Kat is too good of a dancer, too pretty, too much of a character to be cut. I honestly believe that. I mean, if they kept Morgan for that same reason (minus good dancing) then they sure as hell want to hold on to Kat!

83225994_Screenshot2019-07-17at18_32_41.thumb.png.a20521d8a477f474ec9e7f7996bee0ca.png

What if you read this to mean that everything working out is that she ends up making the team? Especially if that means being something bigger than she even imagined.Training camp is very challenging...if she believes in her abilities she will make it through and make the team:)

• Love 3

I found it odd that CMT is airing repeat episodes tomorrow from Seasons 11 and 12.

Do they not want anyone to see the noticeable nepotism and disrespect from Veruca/Vikki/Victoria in Season 13?

I'm glad they are not running repeats of Season 13, I can't stand to watch any of that season's episodes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I imagine they might run season 13 soon to help build hype for the new season. It's not just VK coming back but also Kristin and Lily who make it into TC again, and then there are others who reauditioned like Malena, Jasmine, and probably some other folks I'm forgetting. TPTB likely are certain there was no nepotism showing because VK got cut last year, so I doubt that concern factors into the reruns. If they were blind to what the episodes revealed before and after airing, I don't imagine they'll see a difference now. Also, TPTB (or at least Kelli) probably will think that running season 13 will help remind folks of the 2-season narrative arc of VK's struggles and triumph over adversity to make SG and the team this year.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, loveaux said:

One thing I think of with cuts that don’t make sense is a fantastic dancer who maybe has memory mistakes when learning 50+ dances. It’s something that doesn’t show up from watching bits of them performing, but only when you see them night in and night out at practice.

29 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

I found it odd that CMT is airing repeat episodes tomorrow from Seasons 11 and 12.

Do they not want anyone to see the noticeable nepotism and disrespect from Veruca/Vikki/Victoria in Season 13?

I'm glad they are not running repeats of Season 13, I can't stand to watch any of that season's episodes.

The ratings for season 13 were the highest yet of the show. They’ll likely show season 13 right before the new season starts.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DCCFan197605 said:

Goodness, we need a cut, point girl information, podcast info, or something else to be announced.   Churning Victoria’s fitness to serve and nepotism can only go on so long.

Can't we just ask Shelly who point will be this year?   😜

@ShellyB are you able to tell us who will be at the point position in the triangle this year or is it not yet determined?  Thanks in advance! 😀

• Love 2
On 6/6/2019 at 10:20 PM, go4luca said:

Thanks Tootie!

I just found the post with the IG list by itself for anyone interested, courtesy of @Squeek:

All 45 TCC (Final list, all IG accounts and names):

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers)
Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (Trinity HS/Pagents)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year)

Vets:
Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year
Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / 2nd year
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year 
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year
Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year
Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi  / 2nd year
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year
Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 3rd year
Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / 2nd year
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year
Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 3rd year
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year
Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 3rd year
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year
Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Gina Ligi's IG is actually @ginaa_mariaaa

Taylor's and Lexie's are different now as well.  I think the list originally used some of last year's info.  @lexiejillsmith and @_taylorjanej are the current ones.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, IHopeUDance said:

She is really is gorgeous and seems to have a fun personality too, based on her Insta videos. I think she’ll be a fan favorite and probably a DCC legend by the end of her tenure.   I’m hoping the chatter about her being a locker room diva are wrong.  I think sometimes big personalities are just read wrong.  I’m definitely rooting for her.  

Agreed! Everyone in that locker room will have a different personality and everyone cant be a church mouse! LOLOL

I'm Former DCCFAN71 but I had to create an entirely different profile and that sucked. My last profile got corrupted somehow and I could no longer use it. Anyway, I joined in on the conversations late this year, so hoping someone would be so kind to add the show group video again. Please and thank you.

10 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

I'm Former DCCFAN71 but I had to create an entirely different profile and that sucked. My last profile got corrupted somehow and I could no longer use it. Anyway, I joined in on the conversations late this year, so hoping someone would be so kind to add the show group video again. Please and thank you.

Which show group video?  The auditions?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Which show group video?  The auditions?

Yes or whatever was posted upstream that people are referring to.

2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:
On 6/7/2019 at 1:20 AM, go4luca said:

Thanks Tootie!

I just found the post with the IG list by itself for anyone interested, courtesy of @Squeek:

All 45 TCC (Final list, all IG accounts and names):

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) 
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (Trinity HS/Pagents)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year)

Vets:
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year
Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / 2nd year
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year 
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi  / 2nd year
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 3rd year
Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / 2nd year
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year
Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 3rd year
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 3rd year
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year
Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year 

Thanks for the list. However, I can NEVER find Alexis on IG, even with her IG name. Is her account off the grid private?

6 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Yes or whatever was posted upstream that people are referring to.

Thanks for the list. However, I can NEVER find Alexis on IG, even with her IG name. Is her account off the grid private?

I don't remember having to request to follow her.  

(edited)
16 hours ago, Pinknblue said:

She’s an uncommonly pretty girl; 

Oh dear - I think something got lost in cultural translation here - I’m Australian and “pretty” to me is not close to “beautiful”... she’s just pretty and she stands out! (Edited to add: hair not pretty lol) And it’s such a shame that her behaviour and heart shows ugly.

I am not at all a fan of hers 😂

Edited by Pinknblue
  • Love 10
(edited)

Going to post this in the other thread too but this is current and all the current IG accounts.  A lot of the women change their IG handle after making the team.  Corrected about 10 of them.

Edit: Can't find the thread for TCC.

Rookies:
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers) (Show Group)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska) (Show Group)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year) (Show Group)

Vets:
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year (Group 2nd #3)
Amber McMillan @amber.nicolee13 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year (Group Leader #1)  (Show Group)
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year (Show Group)
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year (Show Group)
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Cianna Levi @cicilevi / 2nd year (Show Group)
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Gina Ligi @ginaa_mariaaa / 3rd year (Group 2nd #4) (Show Group)
Hannah Anderson @hannahelizabeth95 / 2nd year (Show Group)
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year (Group Leader #3) (Show Group)
Lexie (Sullivan) Smith @lexiejillsmith / 3rd year (Group 2nd #2) (Show Group)
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year (Group Leader #2) (Show Group)
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year (Group 2nd #1)
Rachel Alexander @rachalexan / 3rd year (Show Group)
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year (Show Group)
Taylor Johnson @_taylorjanej / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year (Group Leader #4)  (Show Group)

Edited by Squeek
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Edit: Can't find the thread for TCC.

The separate thread just for the TCC list and photo grids was removed.

1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

See DCC posted a promo video for this season featuring Phil with exposure forVK who also narrates it.  It is on DCC FB

Also on Twitter ( and prob IG - haven't looked)

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, go4luca said:

The separate thread just for the TCC list and photo grids was removed.

Also on Twitter ( and prob IG - haven't looked)

It’s already starting with DCC, VK-MTT. Yesterday she was featured in the medspa video and today this video.😬 

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

It’s already starting with DCC, VK-MTT. Yesterday she was featured in the medspa video and today this video.😬 

Lol. I feel like CMT is just trolling us now. Jokes on you CMT! I finally finished Stranger Things Season 3 last night during my bout of insomnia, so I’m too emotionally spent to really get too excited about anything for the next 72-96 hours. 

Although comparing that clip to the clips from this TC so far, Victoria looks so much more polished and mature. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I don't remember having to request to follow her.  

I wonder if its coincidence that there's one each blonde/brunette GL/2nd (why am I just now noticing this???)?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
typos and clarity
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

finally finished Stranger Things Season 3 last night during my bout of insomnia, so I’m too emotionally spent to really get too excited about anything for the next 72-96 hours. 

Yasss!  Loved Stranger Things S3.  Why only 8 episodes though?  I binged it in just two days and miss it already.  Hope you caught the short added scene after the final episode's end credits? 👀

/end thread interruptus

Edited by go4luca
typos-r-us
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, M1977G said:

I imagine they might run season 13 soon to help build hype for the new season. It's not just VK coming back but also Kristin and Lily who make it into TC again, and then there are others who reauditioned like Malena, Jasmine, and probably some other folks I'm forgetting. TPTB likely are certain there was no nepotism showing because VK got cut last year, so I doubt that concern factors into the reruns. If they were blind to what the episodes revealed before and after airing, I don't imagine they'll see a difference now. Also, TPTB (or at least Kelli) probably will think that running season 13 will help remind folks of the 2-season narrative arc of VK's struggles and triumph over adversity to make SG and the team this year.

When this happens we need a rewatch thread so we can have fun with what we missed the first time around.  Like you actually see Lily way more than I thought considering I played “there’s a Lily??? at the end of the season.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Abigaillllllllllll! That Grace Kelly bone structure! 

Kelsey Lowrance is also uncommonly pretty. 

I think VK is looking good, she’s very pretty, but her look isn’t unique. 

I think she has a horse face. I know, I'm horrible. But she's not pretty.  Flashy yes, but not pretty.  If the advice last year was "I wouldn't want to dance next to Victoria", the advice this year should be "I wouldn't want to stand in a room with Kat."  That girl is stunning. Great body. Amazing face.  And I bet her personality isn't rotten to the core some others we could mention.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

A few have commented on Kat's lighter hair color. I actually love the color on her. 

As a weave wearing Black woman myself, I'm surprised no one's noticed Kat's shifting hairline--most apparent in her Insta. It's a tell tale sign of a wig or partial weave. Most of the Black DCC seem to have hair with great assistance--more than extensions. 

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Reveala said:

As a weave wearing Black woman myself, I'm surprised no one's noticed Kat's shifting hairline--most apparent in her Insta. It's a tell tale sign of a wig or partial weave. Most of the Black DCC seem to have hair with great assistance--more than extensions. 

God find me some of that great assistance.  She looks amazing.  I'd love to have the ability to change my hair up.  I love her hair dark but she's so stunning that she could dye it green and I'd probably like it.

Edited by hathorlive
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Cruisegirl said:

I mean, it's not like CMT took footage of anyone else last year so of course all they have is 2,000 hours of Vikkie's signature porn pose...pulling her own hair back and all. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, DCCme said:

When this happens we need a rewatch thread so we can have fun with what we missed the first time around.  

I want a re-watch thread for all seasons:)  Knowing what we know now, it would be hysterical:)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Yasss!  Loved Stranger Things S3.  Why only 8 episodes though?  I binged it in just two days and miss it already.  Hope you caught the short added scene after the final episode's end credits? 👀

/end thread interruptus

We watched all 8 episodes 4th of July.  Yikes...the short added scene.  I was wiping away my tears and .......................

2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I wonder if its coincidence that there's one each blonde/brunette GL/2nd (why am I just now noticing this???)?

Bridget should be Heather's 2GL.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, J-R said:

We watched all 8 episodes 4th of July.  Yikes...the short added scene.  I was wiping away my tears and .......................

Bridget should be Heather's 2GL.  

Maybe she will get a 2gl next season if she stays 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, TinyHands said:

The ratings for season 13 were the highest yet of the show. They’ll likely show season 13 right before the new season starts.

I wonder if the episodes will be edited when they replay S13. I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of VK's not-so-great scenes are scrubbed or tweaked. CMT has been known to do that in the past

8 hours ago, DCCme said:

we need a rewatch thread

6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I want a re-watch thread for all seasons:)

The "Past Seasons" thread could serve that purpose 🙂

• Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Point is so interesting this year...Amy is too tall, Maddie is not a typical beauty they have upfront, and Heather is so Vanilla....could they go with an underdog this year? Caroline has my vote!

It will be interesting to see who point will be.  I think Heather is gorgeous so she'd be a great pick for point.  Maddie would be my choice though.  I would have Maddie at point, flanked by Heather and Amy with Briana or Ashlee completing the diamond.  If they went with one of the rookies from last year, I could certainly get behind Caroline at point.  She is beautiful.  As long as point isn't Gina, I'll be happy with whoever they choose 🙂

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 7