Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, Kayce said:

With a kick like that, I would put her up front as well.  I have said it before, I'm team Victoria.  I have had the opportunity to chat with her on IG a few times now.  She always responds to me, is very humble and grateful for the opportunities she has, and seems quite delightful.  I can't say that I've gotten that type of response from some of the "faves" I've sent well wishes to in the past.  Each person has his/her own favorite in this group of rookies.  Victoria was one of my faves last year, she's a fave this year...so was Dayton both years she auditioned...and then there is the triple B trifecta...Brennan, Briana, and Bridget...I love this group!  

..just an observation, but from what I see in the background there are several others with kicks just as high that could have been featured front and center. However, I think this speaks more to CMT. I am sure they are aware, too,  of the controversy VK sparks and use that to draw in ratings.   This is not the fault of VK nor any DCC powers that be.    JMHO.  

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

https://instagram.com/stories/realdrdallas/2089396466154893484?igshid=fvyk1ts3s8jz

VK, Kat, and someone else is filming MTT at a medspa in Frisco right now. Check out @realdrdallas’s instagram story (you’re gonna have to skip though lots of plastic surgery videos to get to their portion)

I'm surprised they didn't darken Kat's hair in makeovers.  She has beautiful hair, but I don't like the light color on her. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Well, I can report that Victoria has kept her weight in check and is looking good. Whatever one thinks about Victoria, these are facts.

Great to see Kat and Kelcey being true front runners and already claiming that 50 yard line spot in a few years! 

I won’t disagree that she looks good but I’m curious about the DCC dress code. At makeovers all the the girls were dressed in dresses and pant suits and V wore a short romper similar to what she is wearing today. I wonder if TPTB approve of the new fashion statement. 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Bailey3606 said:

Check out @realdrdallas’s instagram story (you’re gonna have to skip though lots of plastic surgery videos to get to their portion)

OMG!!! I did not need to see that tummy tuck procedure being done... 🤢

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

I'm surprised they didn't darken Kat's hair in makeovers.  She has beautiful hair, but I don't like the light color on her. 

💯 agree about Kat’s hair color.  I kinda hoped it was just bad lighting making it look orange-y instead of maybe a pretty caramel color...but went and looked at her insta and she is absolutely stunning with rich dark hair!  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Cruisegirl said:

I won’t disagree that she looks good but I’m curious about the DCC dress code. At makeovers all the the girls were dressed in dresses and pant suits and V wore a short romper similar to what she is wearing today. I wonder if TPTB approve of the new fashion statement. 

It does showcase her amazing legs that Kelli loves, but doesn’t do anything for her midsection. In any case, when was a dcc ever allowed to wear a mini dress or shorts to an official appearance? The other two actually look professional.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

My apologies in advance because I know this has been posted before, but it's so far deep in the thread that I can't find it... Can someone please bump-up the full list of who made SG? I can't remember the full list. My brain is foggy. This never happened to me in my 20's or 30's btw. 🙂

Amanda (TCC)
Amber 
Amy 
Ashlee  
Bridget 
Caroline 
Cianna 
Daphne 
Gina 
Hannah 
Heather 
Kelcey (TCC)
Lexie 
Maddie 
Rachel A 
Rachel W 
Tess 
Victoria (TCC) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Who is TCC Madeline's mom?

Shannon Grace Hall Salter, cheered as Shannon Hall, 87, 88 and 89

Edited by Squeek
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Bailey3606 said:

https://instagram.com/stories/realdrdallas/2089396466154893484?igshid=fvyk1ts3s8jz

VK, Kat, and someone else is filming MTT at a medspa in Frisco right now. Check out @realdrdallas’s instagram story (you’re gonna have to skip though lots of plastic surgery videos to get to their portion)

Woah. She looks like Juliana Rancic.sooo skinny. She looks more mature in the face, which is what fat loss will do to you. She was jiggly before in an unattractive way, so I won’t hate on her, she looks lovely; but this might be too far in the other direction. 

I'll give credit to Vikkie for this; she does appear to be putting nutrition and exercise first and she does have good kicks. It will never help overcome the negative feelings I have towards her, but those are 2 in the plus column. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Squeek said:

Amanda (TCC)
Amber 
Amy 
Ashlee  
Bridget 
Caroline 
Cianna 
Daphne 
Gina 
Hannah 
Heather 
Kelcey (TCC)
Lexie 
Maddie 
Rachel A 
Rachel W 
Tess 
Victoria (TCC) 

There is no way I will ever believe that VK was better suited for SG than Jalyn. She was my favorite last year. Unless she appears horribly out of shape, I can think of no reason why she wouldn't have made it over every TCC or even some of the other vets. 

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

I’m thinking a filter was used on that Instagram story with VK, Kat, and Kelcey. There’s something off about VKs face. 

...or she’s worked really hard this past year to get healthy like she said she would and just looks fabulous. 🤷🏼‍♀️  

Just giving credit when credit is due.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'll give credit to Vikkie for this; she does appear to be putting nutrition and exercise first and she does have good kicks. It will never help overcome the negative feelings I have towards her, but those are 2 in the plus column. 

She’s an uncommonly pretty girl; the decisions Kelli made last year are not VK’s fault. If VK were to be pulled up on all her faux pas and gets her shit together she could be a great DCC, but will anyone actually have the balls to do it?

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

She’s an uncommonly pretty girl; the decisions Kelli made last year are not VK’s fault. If VK were to be pulled up on all her faux pas and gets her shit together she could be a great DCC, but will anyone actually have the balls to do it?

Granted the decisions Kelli made are not Victoria's fault and are Kelli's to own and correct, but Victoria made her own decisions that made many people dislike her and think her spoiled, immature and entitled.  If Victoria got her ish together, grew up, made progress on her weight and general attitude among other things, then I'd be one of the first in line to congratulate her on making the team on her own merits.  That sort of work takes guts, hard work and determination among other things.  However, it does not SOUND like Victoria's done anything of the sort over the past year and Kelli seems to be going along with it and not only feeding the monster, but making it worse.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Granted the decisions Kelli made are not Victoria's fault and are Kelli's to own and correct, but Victoria made her own decisions that made many people dislike her and think her spoiled, immature and entitled.  If Victoria got her ish together, grew up, made progress on her weight and general attitude among other things, then I'd be one of the first in line to congratulate her on making the team on her own merits.  That sort of work takes guts, hard work and determination among other things.  However, it does not SOUND like Victoria's done anything of the sort over the past year and Kelli seems to be going along with it and not only feeding the monster, but making it worse.

Oh 100% agreed. Her mother is the most to blame for her entitled attitude and complete lack of discipline. 

If my daughter grew up to behave like that I would go OFF MY TREE at her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Pinknblue said:

Oh 100% agreed. Her mother is the most to blame for her entitled attitude and complete lack of discipline. 

If my daughter grew up to behave like that I would go OFF MY TREE at her.

And we all know Kitty, Kelli and some others didn't help.  They looked at her as the little girl they watched grow up in to a young woman and forgot she was "applying" for a job.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

God if VK stretches her neck any further over towards the center of the group she's going to pull something!

And is that Rachel right behind her in the exact same pose?  I need a neck massage after just viewing this picture. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

It was great to see Brooke (Sorenson) and Hannah H in this clip. Isnt that Ashley Williams back left (left facing the computer screen)?

Former DCC Crystal Trevino Cavender is also in the video (front row next to Brooke). Everyone looks amazing! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DCCme said:
9 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

God if VK stretches her neck any further over towards the center of the group she's going to pull something!

And is that Rachel right behind her in the exact same pose?  I need a neck massage after just viewing this picture. 

LOL same, it looks like Savannah is doing it also.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Bellisima08 said:

Who are the two in the back that you can only see the tops of their heads?

sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

(I HATE having my picture taken, so that is what I do in group photos, lol.  But I don’t think that’s what they were trying to do.   )

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

VK? Uncommonly pretty girl? She’s a generic white blonde haired girl with a toothy smile (which i will be forever bringing up considering her own mother had the guts to make fun of a girl with the same smile). Hannah is uncommonly pretty. If you want to go with an uncommonly pretty girl, Abigail would be an example.

Abigaillllllllllll! That Grace Kelly bone structure! 

Kelsey Lowrance is also uncommonly pretty. 

I think VK is looking good, she’s very pretty, but her look isn’t unique. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, DAthene said:

(I HATE having my picture taken, so that is what I do in group photos, lol.  But I don’t think that’s what they were trying to do.   )

The girls who are not visible are from left to right: Lisa Mills and Madeline Salter (a.k.a. the other legacy).

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Pinknblue said:

I'll refrain from being mean but I do not see her as uncommonly pretty perhaps its because i can't get past her bratty, entitled insides...

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 7/15/2019 at 7:11 PM, IHopeUDance said:

As I see it, there is just no way VK can win with some no matter what she does.  

Very true in my case as I don't believe she should have been invited back to TC this year after last year's antics. Sadly, I think it was only VK's  overt weight gain and not her list of toxic behaviors that led dearest Auntie Kelli at long last, and to my great relief, finally cutting her from last year's TC.   

Anyone who wants to find something negative to fuel the fire towards someone, they cant see anything else.  

When I was a kid, that fuel could be lies, as in "liar, liar, pants on fire."  Should liars' pants actually catch on fire, VK will unwittingly but most definitely put on quite the half time show. 🔥💥🔥💥

But, I just think she’ll have a big fan base ...

Should her tiny uniform shorts start smoking and flaming I imagine most pyromaniacs will absolutely claim her as their favorite DCC .  💥🔥💥🔥 

Just me or does the fire emoji look like an ombre Peeps?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DAthene said:

You taking abt the one behind jayln and the one behind Rachel a ? 

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

The girls who are not visible are from left to right: Lisa Mills and Madeline Salter (a.k.a. the other legacy).

the one that you can only see the top right behind Rachel a is daphane 

C388B1E4-62DB-4304-86C1-329B17C3CAA2.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Basically how I feel. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

VK? Uncommonly pretty girl? She’s a generic white blonde haired girl with a toothy smile (which i will be forever bringing up considering her own mother had the guts to make fun of a girl with the same smile). Hannah is uncommonly pretty. If you want to go with an uncommonly pretty girl, Abigail would be an example.

THIS! YES! Her look is the typical DCC mold. Agreed on Abigail and Kelcey drop dead GORGEOUS!!

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Pinknblue said:

51 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Abigaillllllllllll! That Grace Kelly bone structure! 

Kelsey Lowrance is also uncommonly pretty. 

I think VK is looking good, she’s very pretty, but her look isn’t unique. 

Well, if we are talking pretty, then this is the list for this TC:

1. Kelcey Wetterberg
  2. Kristin Dodd
  3. Amanda Dilks
  4. Jalyn Stough
  5. Caroline Sundvold
  6. Kat Puryear
  7. Tess Guidry
  8. Rachel Wyatt
  9. Lexie Smith
  10. Erin Sauerhage
  11. Rachel Alexander
  12. Shaina Grace
  13. Savannah Heineken
  14. Miranda Tims
  15. Taylor Johnson
  16. Bridget Jacob
  17. Alexis Peterson
  18. Victoria Kalina
  19. Madeline Molloy
  20. Ashlee Ford
  21. Amber McMillan
  22. Lily Johnson
  23. Heather O'Connor
  24. Meredith Madden
  25. Lisa Mills
  26. Chandi Dayle
  27. Briana Baisden
  28. Madeline Salter
  29. Cianna Levi
  30. Gina Ligi
  31. Molly Neumeister
  32. Alanna Tarango
  33. Amy Feril
  34. Maddie Massingill
  35. Taylor Pedersen
  36. Christina Riccelli
  37. Julia Fife
  38. Hannah Anderson
  39. Daphne Janes
  40. Brennan Cook 

Very strong candidates indeed with 3 spots in the top 5 (for me ofcourse). 

• Love 1

I disagree. I do think Vikkie is pretty; but not uncommonly pretty. Her look is fairly common and there is nothing about her that makes me stop and go 'Woah'. To be fair, most people aren't uncommonly pretty. 

As for her behavior, first and foremost, no one will hold her feet to the fire because if they did, they'd get cut. We can try to pretend all we want that the TTC playing field is level and fair, but it's not. If anyone tried to take Vikkie to task, they'd be cut in a heartbeat. 

As for Kelli's role in last year, I do agree that she played a bad hand but Vikkie CHOSE to make midnight runs to the milkshake factory, Vikkie CHOSE to lie to and openly disrespect Jinelle who was trying to help her, Vikkie CHOSE to be a toxic locker room mate...etc. Was it Kelli's fault for not throwing the gauntlet at her and be like, "Fix yourself" quickly enough---sure. But she didn't make Vikkie act or be a bad person, Vikkie did that. And all of that IS Vikkie's fault. 

2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Agreed. 

5 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I understand wanting to root for VK and all that jazz, but you cannot keep skimping over what she did last year. She was disrespectful, bratty, and entitled to a position on a team that Auntie Kelli told her that she was going to have. Trust me, I was low key rooting for her too, before it came out that she threw several TCCs and vets under the bus just to make herself stick out and to further push herself onto DCC. I’m completely turned off from the Victoria Kalina boat, and would rather watch paint dry than to watch her flail around and her gums flap in that good ol Dallas wind. 

Agreed x 100. 

The issue with Vikkie coming back the very next year is exactly what has happened to these threads. We have extensive knowledge about the girl, her past behaviors, her past discretion and now Auntie Kelli is spending an entire summer trying to shield Vikkie from any negativity. How does one do that? Go on a social media blackout for camp...which is stupid. We don't know the other girls, we've had very few videos to try and gauge who should or would make it to the team, we've been able to follow everyone 100 times less than years prior so who can we talk about? The only one we know about, which is Vikkie. There may not be the epic amount of tea spilling that we got last year, but there has been enough to suggest she hasn't change and she already wasn't liked around here to begin with. For as smart as Kelli appears to be with marketing, she really has screwed this one up. 

I still stand by the fact that Vikkie should have tried out another year or two down the road. A lot of the bad blood would have been remembered, it just wouldn't have been so fresh. 

Everything Kelli is doing to try and make this a more positive spin for Vikkie, is really just backfiring.  

• Love 22

You want uncommonly pretty? Look at Natalie Woods Stayner.

• Love 8

Kat just posted a cryptic message on her insta story about how “everything always ends up working out”. I hope this doesn’t mean she’s cut. If she’s cut I will riot. She’s pretty, fit, no drama from what I’ve heard and also brings diversity which DCC desperately needs. 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Monique said:

Kat just posted a cryptic message on her insta story about how “everything always ends up working out”. I hope this doesn’t mean she’s cut. If she’s cut I will riot. She’s pretty, fit, no drama from what I’ve heard and also brings diversity which DCC desperately needs. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Every potential cut makes me dislike Veruca more. Yesterday the cryptic message was from Kristin, now Kat, both of whom deserve to make it more than Veruca

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Every potential cut makes me dislike Veruca more. Yesterday the cryptic message was from Kristin, now Kat, both of whom deserve to make it more than Veruca

Kristen was at practice last night she thanked Rachel w for the candy and card left in her locker 

• Love 9
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Monique said:

I will riot along with you! They need diversity like they need oxygen. 

What is Kat's IG?

Edited by GeorgiaPeach11
  • Love 7

Is Kristin the one who got in trouble last year for being late to practice because the eyes in the back of her head weren't working & she got a ticket for a rear brake light being out?

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Is Kristin the one who got in trouble last year for being late to practice because the eyes in the back of her head weren't working & she got a ticket for a rear brake light being out?

Yeah she was late for her makeover 

• Useful 1