Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Am I just in a mood, or does pretty much everyone look low energy?

Cianna looks fairly energetic, she's just not crazy powerful. Normally I'm at least a fan of some of the routines but these have mostly been dull. I miss the vets from a few years ago. Jackie Bob comes to mind when I think about energy!

• Love 6
Just now, BringItOn said:

The Kalinis sucked the energy out of the room.

Exactly.  The girls are probably depressed as all hell at the thought of another summer of Victoria and Tina constantly stirring things up.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Cianna looks fairly energetic, she's just not crazy powerful. Normally I'm at least a fan of some of the routines but these have mostly been dull. I miss the vets from a few years ago. Jackie Bob comes to mind when I think about energy!

Lacey, Kash, Jinellle ... The last of the super stars are gone.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

Another pic of the vets, you can see them all straight on. I don't know how well Heather's costume will be recieved unless maybe she has a wardrobe change during her dance. Just makes me think back to Erica when they gave her a hard time about her costume.

Jalyn!

She will bring it!

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, loveaux said:

Woooow another hip hop solo from Madeline 🙄 so innovative, so different, so amazing

It’s no different than when Lacey did a lyrical solo every year. I personally love when Maddie does  hip hop solos! Very few girls auditioning do hip hop so it’s nice to break up the plethora of jazz and lyrical solos. 

Edited by dccfan33
  • Love 19
(edited)
15 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Does this mean he will be hanging around Dallas this weekend to give hugs?  I'm sure the girls would appreciate it.

UPDATE: 😎

Yes, it does look like he will be present for hugs!

turningtrickssince96_1_6_2019_13_32_2_691.jpg.f9c99fec14507d38ffba380cec0c39f5.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

What was with that bit at the end where she said Judy and Kelli texted her and she made it and will be in TC? A joke I suppose, but not funny ...

I have not seen the video.  I do not follow her.

Think that is all we are going to see? Gina is #75 and already posted. I did like watching the other girls faces watching her. They do value her control.

Just now, Lmr29 said:

Do they do the vet move with their lyrical solos ? How would Gina and Rachel w fit that into theirs ? 

I am not an expert and I was making a funny but I do believe all of the Vets do the Vet Move.  They work it in regardless of the dance style.

1 minute ago, Lmr29 said:

Do they do the vet move with their lyrical solos ? How would Gina and Rachel w fit that into theirs ? 

1 minute ago, DanceChick said:

Okay, who are your vet cut predictions?

I think possibilities are Cianna, Ashlee, Taylor, Alanna, Bridget, and Gabby, though I really want the last two to make it.

I adore Cianna but she looks heavy.  

3 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

I think she is so cute!  I'm concerned about her figure, though, so I hope she makes it back.

She has such a small frame and looks tiny from the back, she must just naturally carry a little extra in her stomach but I think she looks fine here. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DanceChick said:

I think possibilities are Cianna, Ashlee, Taylor, Alanna, Bridget, and Gabby, though I really want the last two to make it.

Cianna Ashlee Alanna gabby 

22 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Lacey, Kash, Jinellle ... The last of the super stars are gone.

I think the last super stars were Emma, Jackie Bob and Mia. The quality of the squad has been going on a downhill decline since Season 8.

Just now, Steph79 said:

Hi everyone! First time posting, but I’ve followed this board since last season. Did anyone see Marshall’s reply about VK? Wow. 

Yes.  Already shared.

10 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

My guesses are Amber and Gabby.

• Love 1

All the alumni present today.

10 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Cianna Ashlee Alanna gabby 

I would be shocked if Alanna gets cut.  IIRC, she was the one her GL said never messed up.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, heckkitty said:

Agree. She looks better to me than last year. 

Meh... I usually defend her dancing but roll my eyes at the cheater shoe and all I can see is them damn short legs. Plus the whole dance looks like recycled Erica choreo.

eh, she’s not in danger so whatevs.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Meh... I usually defend her dancing but roll my eyes at the cheater shoe and all I can see is them damn short legs. Plus the whole dance looks like recycled Erica choreo.

She dances heavy IMO. Like everything takes major effort and wind-up.

• Love 3
Just now, UnicornKicksBack said:

To me it honestly looks the same as her last year solo but set to a different song. I shouldn't talk about her though, my feelings for her would definitely get me in trouble with the mods so I must resist temptation.🤐

• Love 3
Just now, Plamena said:

To me it honestly looks the same as her last year solo but set to a different song. I shouldn't talk about her though, my feelings for her would definitely get me in trouble with the mods so I must resist temptation.🤐

Same orange. Must be her good luck charm.

• LOL 3
(edited)
39 minutes ago, dccfan33 said:

It’s no different than when Lacey did a lyrical solo every year. I personally love when Maddie does  hip hop solos! Very few girls auditioning do hip hop so it’s nice to break up the plethora of jazz and lyrical solos. 

And I hated when Lacey did a lyrical solo every year lol. It gets boring and repetitive. I understand everyone’s not strong at different types of dance, but how many times are we going to see you leap and be a swan and reach in a middle split before laying out dramatically and say that it’s Barbie worthy and bringing people to tears? 

yawn. I’m bored. Next. Only solos that I personally have liked so far that we’ve seen are Rachel W’s (besides that god awful costume) and Cianna’s.

Edited by loveaux
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

All the alumni present today.

I would be shocked if Alanna gets cut.  IIRC, she was the one her GL said never messed up.

Is that Queen Khalyn with the natural hair in back? Also Jenna showed up! LMAO.

bt real truth why is Tina not smack dab up front in the middle 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Kristi comes in clutch, yet again. #firecourtney 

The real MVP of DCC auditions is...Kristi Scales.

Y'all can think what you want that VK isn't promised a spot on the team, but I am going to have to side with SS on this.  They have been here as long or longer than I have and there's no doubt in my mind that she has a spot. She had one last year, but she assed around and lost it!

Living in Texas 45 years (next month-good Lort, when did that happen?!?!), I don't necessarily think it's the show that causes the dip in people who audition; however, as a person who was going to audition as a "bucket list" item after my strokes, I absolutely wouldn't now due to the mean segments where they play that 1,2,3 turnaround song and show people who are bit "dcc chunky." and not great dancers. I haven't danced in 10 years, but I still have coordination. Could I outdance 18-25 year olds? HELL NO! Again, I am not serious. I just want to do it for fun. That would break my heart. Especially when Charlotte is so rude and catty to women who are older and obviously KNOW they aren't going to make the team.

I think the crowds are smaller because there are enough negative press coming from lack of pay, weight harassment, how controlling they are with schedules, and it's just adding up. 

Last thing, my dream triangle. I love Amy. I always have because I have always been a milquetoast wallflower myself. : ) I think it should be Heather, Amy, and Gina in the triangle, but they're all three blondes so I don't know which one gets ousted because I know Maddie will keep her spot. Amy, Maddie, and ???? would be a boring triangle. Make Gina a redhead. Her hair is looking dry. That might help it.

Whew. Okay, sorry for the length. I finally remembered my hummingbird login! yayayayay!

• Love 5