Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

Whew. Okay, sorry for the length. I finally remembered my hummingbird login! yayayayay!

LOL.  Welcome back (again)! 😀

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Marshall has posted a reply to the earlier shared comment about VK.

966378729_marshallrevk.png.d96b386a5d32dca6d92ff270c291a703.png

I like how he said she has spent the last year "not ably maturing as a person."  Typo or slip of the tongue:)

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
Just now, Tuxcat said:

DCC Instagram stories---> All the girls they posted look like they need a new choreographer. Messy and disjointed.

That’s because Courtney doesn’t pick the right girls to post about ... #firecourtney

• Love 6

y’all. Malena looks SO BAD. like whoever choreographed her solo needs to be SHOT-bad. 

also Khalyn’s puff looks so cute! I loved when Jacie retired and started wearing her puff more and now i’m Over the moon about Khalyn’s puff!!

• Love 13
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

I like how he said she has spent the last year "not ably maturing as a person."  Typo or slip of the tongue:)

I also wondered about that part but I adore Marshall so didn't want to say anything. ;o)

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

Okay, who are your vet cut predictions?

I think possibilities are Cianna, Ashlee, Taylor, Alanna, Bridget, and Gabby, though I really want the last two to make it.

I would hope Savannah just because I am not a fan of her personally, but I don't think that is likely to happen. Maybe Taylor, Alanna, and Cianna. Although I hope Cianna makes it through...I really like her and think she stands out in a good way with her hair and personality! 

• Love 1

Well, if that mess is supposed to be Victoria’s perfected craft, we have nothing to worry about. 

I’m sorry but I really don’t understand why they’re all defending her so much when all that does is making things worse. He could have ignored the comment. Why do they have to comment on VK when we have eyes and we can see that she’s not good and certainly not the best lyrical dancer they’ve seen?

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Typo, should be only. It confused me at first lol. Also ugh for that reply. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, loveaux said:

y’all. Malena looks SO BAD. like whoever choreographed her solo needs to be SHOT-bad. 

also Khalyn’s puff looks so cute! I loved when Jacie retired and started wearing her puff more and now i’m Over the moon about Khalyn’s puff!!

I hate to say this because I'm a huge fan of him as a person but it was turningtrickssince96 who choreographed Malena's piece (according to her IG).

I love seeing Khalyn au natural just like you said as Jacie did.  Wish the DCC allowed this look more often.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, loveaux said:

And I hated when Lacey did a lyrical solo every year lol. It gets boring and repetitive. I understand everyone’s not strong at different types of dance, but how many times are we going to see you leap and be a swan and reach in a middle split before laying out dramatically and say that it’s Barbie worthy and bringing people to tears? 

yawn. I’m bored. Next. Only solos that I personally have liked so far that we’ve seen are Rachel W’s (besides that god awful costume) and Cianna’s.

I agree that it can get boring and repetitive, but I also don't believe Maddie did a hip hop solo all 4 year....just this year and last I believe. But I see your point! Maddie is strong in various types of dance, I just think hip hop might be her persona favorite and not a lot of girls do a hip hop solo which may have led her to the decision to do hip hop again! 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Rachel W. is a homophobe.  Not a fan.

I'll just say this.....Part of the reason I can't talk about her without getting into trouble is because the flag in my icon is about me. It's almost annoying that I have to talk about her on the first day of pride month.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Cianna looks fairly energetic, she's just not crazy powerful. Normally I'm at least a fan of some of the routines but these have mostly been dull. I miss the vets from a few years ago. Jackie Bob comes to mind when I think about energy!

Sasha Agent was my personal fave. Now that was energy! These are a little bit lethargic for my taste, especially coming from the best performance group in the world. I expected more. But, they are all so beautiful.

• Love 12

Heather and Cianna - YEEEEEESSSSS MAAAAAAAAMMMMM! I love it! I love all of it! Snatch my edges to Kelly’s office and call me a bag of Cheetos and cookie dough! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Except in the video of Malena's solo, VK isn't even bothering to clap along with the music or get excited about the other girls' solos. For some reason that's really bothering me. I guess she could be nervous but I'm also worried its because she doesn't want to be supportive...which means another really fun TC for everyone 

• Love 4

I really was trying not to get negative today but holy wow at Miranda's solo.  Off balance at times and just flat out not good.  Her color choice just made it even worse.

• Love 5

I sorry, A LOT of these solos are UNDERWHELMING. As per Kelli, the DCC are world class performers, but with the lack luster performances I'm left to wonder. 

I miss the solos of Jackie Bob, Cersten, Mia Greenhouse, Ashton Torres etc. BRING THE FIRE LADIES...

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

One year rookie Ashlee:

The faces are ser👏🏾ving👏🏾me👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 I wanna see the whole performance but from this little clip it looks like she did really well!

also Re: Rachel W.:

now I understand why the board hates her. I’ll admit I was indifferent but knowing that she has the nerve and gall to be homophobic...her and that orange one minute, peanut butter baby the next tan can move elsewhere.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Can someone tell me what song grandma molasses’s (Miranda) solo song was? 

And can she not fall out of her turns ? 

She wasn't the only one.  I've seen some vets falling out of poses, not finishing their moves, just rushing thru.

• Love 4
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

She wasn't the only one.  I've seen some vets falling out of poses, not finishing their moves, just rushing thru.

Yes - Erin for sure and Tess fell out of poses..

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I hate to say this because I'm a huge fan of him as a person but it was turningtrickssince96 who choreographed Malena's piece (according to her IG).

I love seeing Khalyn au natural just like you said as Jacie did.  Wish the DCC allowed this look more often.

Really? Wooooow. I would’ve expected better choreo from him.

coming from a natural gal, it makes my heart do the Kalyssa shimmy when I see them wearing their puffs lol but I definitely do wish DCC allowed them to wear their natural hair out more.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Can someone tell me what song grandma molasses’s (Miranda) solo song was? 

And can she not fall out of her turns ? 

I was quite surprised when Miranda made it the first year. I think she flew enough under the radar and isn't it her who's always hunched over when kicking? She's a perfectly nice girl; I am just surprised along with her other issue that she ever made the team and now she's, what, a 3rd year? I mean, she's  blending brunette. She could have been easily replaced and I don't think I ever would have missed her. 

• Love 2

So I’m actually not mad at Amy and that solo. She looks like she’s having fun and makes you want to dance with her. I could actually see her and heather both at point. Heather/Amy/Maddie triangle wouldn’t be awful. I’d still pt Maddie in the back but doubt she’ll get demoted. 

Just now, Tuxcat said:

Yes, Tess was remarkably bad. Miranda too. Erin so so.

I feel like Tess is gorgeous but solos always blah. 

Miranda gets so much grief on here that I think is exaggerated a lot but haven’t seen her solo personally. Where was it?

• Love 2

To be honest, I'm not a Gina girl but after watching all of these... Gina for point...

2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

So I’m actually not mad at Amy and that solo. She looks like she’s having fun and makes you want to dance with her. I could actually see her and heather both at point. Heather/Amy/Maddie triangle wouldn’t be awful. I’d still pt Maddie in the back but doubt she’ll get demoted. 

Miranda gets so much grief on here that I think is exaggerated a lot but haven’t seen her solo personally. Where was it?

DCC insta-story. She traveling and falling out.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Yes - Erin for sure and Tess fell out of poses..

Erin is a gorgeous well trained dancer.  If she did fall out of turns, I'm guessing it was nerves. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

I like Amy and she's a good dancer and a great DCC, but I don't think she's powerful enough to be in the triangle. I would like to see a Maddie/Heather/Gina triangle with either Heather or Gina at point. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

It's just gone up on dcc Instagram

Does anyone know who the girl in purple is on there? Hers doesnt look great 

Just now, go4luca said:

Erin is a gorgeous well trained dancer.  If she did fall out of turns, I'm guessing it was nerves. 

Brings up an interesting point. I think most of the vets are nervous - maybe more than usual? Doubt the solo's mean too much - but nerves will kill them if they mess up on the field next to new girls.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jesiklyn said:

It's just gone up on dcc Instagram

Does anyone know who the girl in purple is on there? Hers doesnt look great 

Purple girl is Sheridan from TCU I think

Just now, go4luca said:

I'm sure there are always nerves but it must reach a point in your 5th time around where you can just enjoy it.

meredithnbc5_1_6_2019_14_48_12_729.jpg

She looks great!

• Love 2
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Brings up an interesting point. I think most of the vets are nervous - maybe more than usual? Doubt the solo's mean too much - but nerves will kill them if they mess up on the field next to new girls.

As it did Heather when she kicked the wrong direction and ended up being cut.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Am I making this up or was there someone on this board last year that was convinced they knew VK had made the team/was given a spot?! & then as we all know, she didn’t. 

It was the same two that are saying the same thing this year. #tinfoilhats

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, BringItOn said:

So far. Not impressed by any of the solos. All the same cheap dance tricks. Boring.

as much as I love Maddie... this solo looked almost identical to last year and actually didn't have the impact it had last year.  I'm actually quite disappointed 😞 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Miranda didn't bother me initially.  Today is my first time expressing anything negative towards her.  But I'm still not over her going to L.A. for playoffs in lieu of Khalyn when Khalyn let TPTB know she was available.

• Love 3