Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, lizzi6692 said:

That alone probably won't be enough to get her cut, but there's really no excuse to mess up like that. After an entire season of doing it, the sequence for the kickline should be second nature. 

Well, if the DCC wants to be consistent, she should be cut for this mistake just like the other DCC was cut in the previous year.  Just my random input. 

• Love 5
Just now, ElenaFR said:

Well, if the DCC wants to be consistent, she should be cut for this mistake just like the other DCC was cut in the previous year.  Just my random input. 

I agree!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

No way they cut her and no way they show that on the tv show. Surprised their social media let that slip out.

Agree she won't be cut.  Got to keep the gal with the beauty queen title. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

They said they did, but I think there is a lot more to why little Heather was cut.

Yeah I agree, and think Rachel W brings way more to the table than little H did. I was sad for her though!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aubshart said:

Does anyone else think maddie still looks pretty soft in her Mid section? Not as soft as late last season, but definitely not toned IMO. 

I was always a Maddie fan until she got soft, and with her interview dress I had high hopes.

but you are right, she is soft. And if they let her back soft VK can get as soft as she wants.

• Love 2

If Maddie's hair and body could look like the first year she made the team, then I could see her at point.  But her look just doesn't do it for me at point.  I hope it's Heather or someone we are least expecting like Alexis or Lexi.  Amy just isn't powerful enough, her solo this year displayed that.  

image1 (31).jpeg

• Love 4
(edited)

Maddie has been soft for awhile, she’s got more talent in her pinky toe than VK so hopefully it isn’t held against her. 

No way they’d cut Miss America Rachel swimsuit stunner. They’ll use it for drama on the show. 

Surprise me and not take VK into TC...please. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

We need this to go trending on twitter please lol 😂 

I will sign  up and figure out Twitter just so that I can trend this  

3 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

If Maddie's hair and body could look like the first year she made the team, then I could see her at point.  But her look just doesn't do it for me at point.  I hope it's Heather or someone we are least expecting like Alexis or Lexi.  Amy just isn't powerful enough, her solo this year displayed that.  

image1 (31).jpeg

Lexie Or Bridget 

Edited by J-R
  • Love 2

Any word on deliberations?  It's been going on for a while now. 

Also, Tina/Victoria/Kelli/Charlotte learned something from last year.  By this time, we were getting rumors that Victoria was running off at the mouth about how she didn't need to worry about anything since she was guaranteed a spot in the next round.  Also, they must have cracked down on any and all possible leaks from the judging room because we'd also heard about Scott protesting Victoria's inclusion in Finals.  Granted, that was in Semis, but still.  We'd also heard that the Alumni were shocked at how poorly Christina performed.  She wasn't the only one, but she was the one we'd heard the most about.

It seems there were a lot more rumors and leaks last year than what we've heard so far this year.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, J-R said:

I will sign  up and figure out Twitter just so that I can tend this. 

Lexie Or Bridget 

I doubt they would give someone in their 2nd year on the squad the point position.  Gina would get it before Bridget.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Will they post the TCC pic tonight? Or will we need to wait?

Last year I think they delayed it, but insiders gave us the names pretty soon after deliberations 

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Also, Tina/Victoria/Kelli/Charlotte learned something from last year.  By this time, we were getting rumors that Victoria was running off at the mouth about how she didn't need to worry about anything since she was guaranteed a spot in the next round.  Also, they must have cracked down on any and all possible leaks from the judging room because we'd also heard about Scott protesting Victoria's inclusion in Finals.  Granted, that was in Semis, but still.  We'd also heard that the Alumni were shocked at how poorly Christina performed.  She wasn't the only one, but she was the one we'd heard the most about.

It seems there were a lot more rumors and leaks last year than what we've heard so far this year.

It's definitely different this year.  A lot less being shared and (just my opinion) not nearly as fun as last year.  I think a change/rule was made this year to keep a lid on what is shared on SM.  I haven't even seen girls sharing their long wait during deliberations.  Plus where is Phil getting them up dancing? 🤷‍♀️

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

IMO. This year's rookies and TC hopefuls had more energy than the returning vets. I want a cutting bloodbath.

Totally agree! I was less than impressed with most of them. I hate it when vets get cut but the energy was so low 

• Love 2

I saw all the alumni there.  Do they get to watch the solos or only a select few who may be helping out?  I saw Kelli, Kelsey L, Simone, and Stephanie.  Kelsey L has some insta stories.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Dracarys!

I don’t watch GoT so I had to google this because I thought it was a typo 😂😂😂

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I love that the guy is digging into the cookies.

Oh right. Meredith might be there but since everything is on the down low, we have no idea.

Edited by PBSLover
Coments got merged so confusion
  • LOL 1