Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

ROTFL. This tech help is too much!

Especially when I said Twitter instead of IG as I'm frantically clicking all sorts of pages between the two, lol!

But I do know I haven't been able to view IG stories if I'm not logged in.

• LOL 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

His stories are public, some don’t show up if their profile is private so you don’t have to follow him..

I hear you.  Just saying on a public IG, I was not able to view the stories unless I logged in.  I swear I'm not making this up and it was a public account.  Not sure why.  It was weird.

Edited by go4luca
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Especially when I said Twitter instead of IG as I'm frantically clicking all sorts of pages between the two, lol!

But I do know I haven't been able to view IG stories if I'm not logged in.

I'm laughing at the whole situation. We are all dying for info.

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

turningtrickssince96 is outside waiting for the girls so keep an eye on his live too.

The last jedi!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

According to turningtricks they are officially done calling names.  I see a few girls starting to head out of the building with their luggage, but its too far to see who they are.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I count about 23 still active twitters but I could be wrong

They probably caught on and yelled at Courtney to not delete any Twitter accounts.

• LOL 6
Just now, BringItOn said:

They probably caught on and yelled at Courtney to not delete any Twitter accounts.

Correct. They are reading this page and blocking us at every turn.

(edited)

Can I say that I'm disappointed that Christina made it back?  Can I also say that I hope she gets cut in Training Camp?  I'm also hoping that Victoria gets cut AGAIN in Training Camp.  I'm also glad that Malena DIDN'T make it back.  I know that she wasn't encouraged to re-audition as several girls have in the past.  

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 13