Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Malena is in the middle here.  Her technique is bad, she's bobbing her head towards her leg, she looks winded, and she loses her smile...  Please, oh please, do NOT take her back to TC!!!

She was the first one down too.  One of the things that bothered Kelli and Judy last year was her losing her facials

1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

She was the first one down too.  One of the things that bothered Kelli and Judy last year was her losing her facials

I'm just hoping they'll be kind and honest enough not to take her back as a ratings ploy.  She's not any better, honestly I think she's worse and she's given enough of herself to the ratings.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

All the alumni present today.

I would be shocked if Alanna gets cut.  IIRC, she was the one her GL said never messed up.

Has someone asked this question? I think I am stupid, and still cannot put names to faces. But someone be kind to do this stupid girl over here the favour and name all the alum please? I could only identify Jenna, Kelli S, and what looks like Tina and I think its Claire? (Second row, 3rd from our right) everyone else I cant identify and I’m sure some have been on the show) and the one our our right of Jenna, looks like that girl Leslie something that had a book written about DCC (the one who cheered 1 year for DCC then spent 6 years at DMD back in early 90’s, and maybe Jessica Marie?

Edited by CrazyEve

So which Vet's solo haven't we seen - Daphne?, Lexi?, Alexis? Gabby? Other Rachel?

Loved Savannahs, Amber, and Bridgette's solo. I know Savannah is not super technical, but she has a presence.

I personally think Maddie should be cut based on what we saw. Her kickline was low and her solo was tired. Some of those tricks I was worried she wasn't going to complete and was going to be stuck on the floor. Awk-ward!

Miranda might also be borderline.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

On Jay Johnson's Insta-story, the girls are already in their seats ready to go!!

YAY for JAY!  I was hoping he would come through!

• Love 3

I'm almost relieved that Malena didn't have a good audition. I don't want her brought into TC just to be cut and frankly she's not in the top third of rookie candidates to make it to TC at all.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, cherryblossom said:

Did anyone check to see if Twitter accounts were deleted yet?  For some reason I think they want them gone before the girls get out of their seats to access their phones.

I’ve been checking but all are still up as of 30 seconds ago

2 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

Did anyone check to see if Twitter accounts were deleted yet?  For some reason I think they want them gone before the girls get out of their seats to access their phones.

I've been looking but all seem to still be active! 

1 hour ago, Tootie said:

I think it's Geena Rojas -(University of Washington) but there's no confirmation on either of her IGs (she has 2).

YES!!!! I knew that was her! I made an account just to comment on this lol 

I recognized her face from the IG post from YEARS ago. I love her personality.

If y’all know who Meghan Reinks is, she had a collab channel on YouTube back in 2012 and Geena was a part of it lol

• Love 1
Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

Having a hard time finding those....I'm not very instagram savvy....grrrr

Go to his insta page and tap the little circle in the upper left corner 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

I hope someone didn't shut Jay down.  It just went radio silent.  I miss having more ways to get info like last year! 😥

Should have contacted that lady from FB who was taking the stadium tour and bribed her!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Having a hard time finding those....I'm not very instagram savvy....grrrr

You have to click on his profile circle and it shows his story.   

Just now, HowdeeDo said:

On mobile 

That explains that.  Don't have IG on my phone....yall help a girl out pls and thx

Just now, HowdeeDo said:

Instagram not twitter

Don't have IG on my phone so I guess I'm SOL 😞

5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I hope someone didn't shut Jay down.  It just went radio silent.  I miss having more ways to get info like last year! 😥

They got to him. Someone took down Jay - last man standing. This is no good!

• LOL 4

That explains that.  Don't have IG on my phone....yall help a girl out pls and thx

Download the app, find jays profile (jayjohnsondcctrainer) or something like that, click on his profile picture. Stories are available for 24 hours only. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, kcrabtree06 said:

Anyone else repeatedly refreshing this forum hoping to hear something!? I don’t know anybody else who watches this show so I’m glad to have found my people here!

I seriously look forward to this night every year 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 6