Gina Campagna
Lisa mills
Lacey
Lily

Meredith 

Edited by Oklahomama
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, J-R said:

I’m driving and can’t scroll the messages. Who got cut?  I saw someone say Gabby. I see VK made it. Jasmine?  Malena?  Taylor #metoo?  Thanks 

Only vet cut was Gabby.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Taylor T was the blonde TCC last year with the whole Me, Too issue...  Taylor Johnson is the brunette rookie from last year (now vet) in the middle of the back row.

Taylor Johnson is an one year rookie. She is not a veteran until she makes it back on the squad at the end of TC. One year girls have to try out again and make the team again to be considered veterans.

Just now, BringItOn said:

Rookie. Maddie 

rookie Maddie is in the second row on the far lefthand side 

3 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

Lauren ligon

Amanda dilks 
Kat
Julia Fife
Ashley Hancock 
Victoria Kalina
Kristin Dodd
Kelsey wetterberg
Chandi Dayle
Shaina Grace
Taylor Pederson
Gina Campagna
Lisa mills
Lacey
Lily

Meredith 

I don't see Lacey in the TCC pic

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, loveaux said:

I wonder why Gabby was cut.

and if they say she’s soft, then they need to look at VK and Madeline, because both are just as soft.

I believe she was the vet late to interviews.

2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Did all the DMD make it?

Maybe Gabby was the one who was late for the interview. Who knows. She was on weight warnings most of the year, correct?

If I was late to the interview, I would have never shown my face at solos or ever again at an audition!  To me that is an automatic NO for being in TC.

• Love 3

The blonde the farthest to the right in the middle row is going to need someone to tell her not to tuck her chin so much in photos. She's looking a little demonic, particularly with the giant smile.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, TUOwl84 said:

If I was late to the interview, I would have never shown my face at solos or ever again at an audition!  To me that is an automatic NO for being in TC.

A friend in the area said she had a "troubled" interview.  I believe she's the one who was late.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Neither Madeline got cut, Malena & Jasmine both did not make it, Gabby was cut, YES Shaina made it, Kat from CLT Honeybees made it, yes KJC made some dumb decisions, yes the Beast oF Bethusela obviously made it. Anymore questions y’all?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, lizzi6692 said:

The blonde the farthest to the right in the middle row is going to need someone to tell her not to tuck her chin so much in photos. She's looking a little demonic, particularly with the giant smile.

That’s Lauren Ligon, she’s got a roundish face and a shorter neck which makes it worse

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Squeek said:

A friend in the area said she had a "troubled" interview.  I believe she's the one who was late.  

Did she get harassed like Kat did about her dress?

13 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Was hoping for a little more diversity to be honest.

It's pathetic. No other words for it. I thought it would be difficult for them to manage to field a team with less diversity than last year's team, but they managed to do just that. 

I hope Gabby was cut for something other than weight. 

Did Lacey (tried out 2 years ago) make it?

Yay for Kristin and Lily!

• Love 18
Just now, Pinknblue said:

And yet, VK is far more reputational risk to the brand than Taylor T is....

Not making excuses for her but perhaps because she's the daughter of an Alumni? 

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Lmr29 said:

Who’s this girl? She’s a comeback girl too right?

9B87F9CD-314C-4279-B296-6778AD582A0E.jpeg

Alexandra Pena! She was featured on the show a couple years ago. I really liked her

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LaurelleJ said:

Isn't this Alexandra, who someone, I believe Anthony Ramos, referred to as a mini J-Lo?

Yeah I think she’s from San Antonio. She’s another one I’m not a fan of but eh. Oh well 

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Was hoping for a little more diversity to be honest.

Me and you both. There are three Black girls in TC, I believe an Indian woman (@chandidayle), I believe Cianna is mixed race, Alanna who i’m sure is Latina, and everyone else is either white or white passing. I was really really REALLY hoping for more diversity but 🤷🏾‍♀️

Edited by loveaux
  • Love 14
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Squeek said:

I believe she was the vet late to interviews.

It was never said it was a vet who was late to the interview.  It was said a vet who previously was going to panel ended up retiring (Lauren).  Regardless, Gabby wasn't yet a vet.

My heart hurts for Gabby.  Color me a sap but it has to hurt like hell to be the only girl on the squad cut.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Taylor Johnson is an one year rookie. She is not a veteran until she makes it back on the squad at the end of TC. One year girls have to try out again and make the team again to be considered veterans.

Thanks for the correction....  was typing in a hurry.  My bad.  Sorry for the mistake.

• Love 1
Just now, Tootie said:

Thanks for the correction....  was typing in a hurry.  My bad.  Sorry for the mistake.

No problem. I thought the same thing until I heard someone explain it on a podcast earlier this year.

5 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Who’s this girl? She’s a comeback girl too right?

9B87F9CD-314C-4279-B296-6778AD582A0E.jpeg

I am hoping that it is the Mini J Lo girl. I've really been pulling for her. If Christina can make it, she should get a shot.

• Love 2

Just curious before we have the diversity subject again, but genuinely want to know how many minorities audition each year? They’re not going to take minorities just because they need diversity, so it could come down to those who do audition didn’t shine? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Fansince1 said:

?? 

A few seasons ago a returning rookie named Kat wore a dress with small cutouts on the side. She was harrassed (IMHO) by a judge named Brenda.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, DBAAT said:

I am hoping that it is the Mini J Lo girl. I've really been pulling for her. If Christina can make it, she should get a shot.

Did she also try out for the Miami Dolphin's one year?  Maybe I am getting her confused with someone who looks like her.