Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Kelli and Judy have cut girls that were strong but boxy before. It's just an opinion.

Understood.  Just as mine is my opinion. Obviously we aren't privy to what goes on behind the scenes but I would be shocked (and extremely sad), if Bridget was cut.  

• Love 5
Just now, SanDiegoGal said:

Okay, now my curiosity is piqued! If you don't mind copying/pasting your PM message and sending it my way, then I'll have a milkshake delivered to the Kalina home tonight. 🙂

THIS!!! I’ll chip in and Venmo you! 

• LOL 1

Honest I hate bridget’s Costume and side eye her music choice bc Kelli is obsessed with that Queen movie but dang girl your doing some tricks that require technique and you’re fully doing them.

most important she always looks like she’s having so much fun and you want to join in. Go head make that Bridget/Caroline/jalyn triangle. Skip these scraggly mismatched vets. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, MelissaB326 said:

I think all three of these girls look beautiful, love their outfits too. Taylor - I thought she really stood out in the calendar pics. Madeline - I haven’t heard much about her good or bad but she looks pretty. Erin - I think she is a strong dancer and I hope she makes it back. 

3B17A1F2-320E-4820-A5C7-C48B10C92331.jpeg

Erin especially is GAWJUS!!!!

• Love 4

Random thoughts in random order:

1.  I really liked Maddie's solo - her hip hop is phenomenal !!

2.  Gina - she's a very talented dancer and seems to have lots of close friends on the team - loved her solo

3.  I hope none of the vets are cut - seems like this past season was drama free once TC ended!

4.  I also really liked the red head in green who danced to Prince - very very entertaining. Can anyone tell me who this is ?

5.  Bridget - lOVED her performance !  In general last years rookie class looks very strong!!

• Love 6

I am worried about Miranda now. I am hoping that is just a bad picture. She did not look that heavy at swimsuit.

I did not see Daphne, Christina, Jalyn, Gabby, or Briana AT ALL. I love all of them except for Christina.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

With one or two exceptions these are the most boring solos we've had in years. Disappointed 😞

I wish we could see more!  It’s hard to tell from some of the short clips that get posted. And unfortunately they don’t show much more on the show either. 

• Love 2

Anyone know what the footwear guidelines for solos are? SO many of the girls can't seem to turn / are slipping around - why aren't they wearing jazz shoes or something they can't dance in???

1 minute ago, dccfangirl said:

Anyone know what the footwear guidelines for solos are? SO many of the girls can't seem to turn / are slipping around - why aren't they wearing jazz shoes or something they can't dance in???

It is the girls choice.  That floor is very slick, that is probably why some are afraid to wear jazz shoes.

• Love 1
(edited)

I have to admit I find it fairly entertaining checking out the expressions of the girls watching the soloists.  Some are smiling, nodding, bopping along.  Then there's the ones who look like they just ate the most bitter thing possible or are plotting how to have that soloist taken out by a mercenary.  Competition faces can be hilarious.

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, loveaux said:

Woooow another hip hop solo from Madeline 🙄 so innovative, so different, so amazing

Seriously?  Looked like the same thing she did last year, same outfit, nothing new.  So disappointed.

• Love 4
(edited)

Just realised Rachel W made a mistake in the kickline. She's on the far right of the second last kickline video on the IG story. Not that it matters. No way are they cutting her 

Edited by JayDKay
Fixed a mistake
  • Love 3
Just now, hereforthedrama said:

Last instastory on the Dallas Cowboys IG, is that Rachel W on the right end that messed up the kickline?!?

Lol jinx! I've been doing that a lot today 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

She’s gorgeous. I hate it when they post bad pics of her. She might be my fave rookie from last year and last class had so many rock stars.

I think Hannah is amazing. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I feel like Miranda is wearing the same type of audition outfit that Selena did when she got cut.  It tries to hide the body.  

I mean solo outfit!

Edited by TUOwl84
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I have to admit I find it fairly entertaining checking out the expressions of the girls watching the soloists.  Some are smiling, nodding, bopping along.  Then there's the ones who look like they just ate the most bitter thing possible or are plotting how to have that soloist taken out by a mercenary.  Competition faces can be hilarious.

I thought I was the only one watching the background girls. Haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, hereforthedrama said:

Last instastory on the Dallas Cowboys IG, is that Rachel W on the right end that messed up the kickline?!?

Sure looks like it.  Awful clarity but this is a grab from a video.

rachel w wrong kick.png

• Love 4

That alone probably won't be enough to get her cut, but there's really no excuse to mess up like that. After an entire season of doing it, the sequence for the kickline should be second nature. 

• Love 7
Just now, lizzi6692 said:

That alone probably won't be enough to get her cut, but there's really no excuse to mess up like that. After an entire season of doing it, the sequence for the kickline should be second nature. 

Didn't they cut little Heather for the same thing?

• Love 9
1 minute ago, lizzi6692 said:

No way they cut her and no way they show that on the tv show. Surprised their social media let that slip out.

• Love 3