Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

As it did Heather when she kicked the wrong direction and ended up being cut.

I think there was a lot more than a wrong kick direction to why Little Heather was cut, and Kelli and Charlotte use the wrong kick as the main reason to cut her.

We have seen veterans and one year rookies have so-so solos, but come back stronger on the field performance side or in TC and make the team again. We have seen finalists with a solo the majority of the judges seem to like or has impressed Kelli and Charlotte to the point they want the girl in TC, but the girl cannot master the field performance side of dancing and/or struggle in TC leading her to being cut.

I like seeing the solos and the interview side of finals, but I am more interested to see how the girls do on the field and in TC before saying no or yes in regards to putting her on the team.

4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Miranda didn't bother me initially.  Today is my first time expressing anything negative towards her.  But I'm still not over her going to L.A. for playoffs in lieu of Khalyn when Khalyn let TPTB know she was available.

Huh???

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

It was the same two that are saying the same thing this year. #tinfoilhats

I believe the insiders on here a lot more than TPTB because the TPTB have a lot more to lose then the insiders do aka protecting the precious DCC Brand at all cost.

4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Miranda didn't bother me initially.  Today is my first time expressing anything negative towards her.  But I'm still not over her going to L.A. for playoffs in lieu of Khalyn when Khalyn let TPTB know she was available.

Khalyn did have a full time job and was pulled out of a game for missing practice cause of said job.  So, are we back to politics?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Khalyn did have a full time job and was pulled out of a game for missing practice cause of said job.  So, are we back to politics?

Just saying she wanted to go and was available.  As a retiring veteran, I think she had earned her place to go.  I'm going to leave it at that.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

tter.com/KristiCowboy/status/1134911382258950146

With a lyrical solo like Gina's, I hope Victoria is feeling VERY nervous because Gina is SO damn good with it and Victoria is . . . well, not.  Not NEARLY as good as Gina is and will NEVER reach that level

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Drinking the Kool-Aid.

I was hoping that Marshall was just trying to throw the shade without getting in trouble with Kelli and Charlotte, but, if that's his HONEST opinion, he's gone down some in my estimation.  Things like Marshall's post are why, if there's gossip going around, I like to either stay out of it as much as possible or just talk about it because you can't really walk back an email or a post on the internet when it's there for all to see whereas a verbal conversation can be twisted along the lines of misheard, misunderstood, "That's not what I said," etc. to cover your ass when necessary (which it shouldn't be, but it's a LITTLE easier to make someone doubt what they heard, not so much when it's in writing).

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

All the alumni present today.

If Tina's in that picture, I don't see her.  I'm hoping she was told to stay away given her antics at Finals last year and all the "oh, she was on set helping out then went outside to wait with the other parents when TC was announced" yet she raced over to Victoria and gave her a HUGE hug either just after they finished announcing TC or shortly thereafter when everyone else's friends and family (except for Shelly) were outside waiting to find out.

24 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

It's just gone up on dcc Instagram

Does anyone know who the girl in purple is on there? Hers doesnt look great 

Someone mentioned Sheridan, but Christina was wearing a purple costume in the veteran's picture so it could have been her.  I haven't seen the picture in question so I don't know for sure.  I did just go to watch the Instastory and, if it was the girl with the "Purple Punch" label on the picture (the girl WASN'T Christina), that was an okay performance, just not as good as it should have been to get her into camp.

Edited by EricaShadows
3 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I believe the insiders on here a lot more than TPTB because the TPTB have a lot more to lose then the insiders do aka protecting the precious DCC Brand at all cost.

I don't consider you an insider, sorry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, loveaux said:

y’all. Malena looks SO BAD. like whoever choreographed her solo needs to be SHOT-bad. 

also Khalyn’s puff looks so cute! I loved when Jacie retired and started wearing her puff more and now i’m Over the moon about Khalyn’s puff!!

I love anything and everything about Khalyn❤️❤️

• Love 9
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Just saying she wanted to go and was available.  As a retiring veteran, I think she had earned her place to go.  I'm going to leave it at that.

I thought the girls only perform at home games. Why would they send girls to L.A.?

From what I've seen of solos.... the vets are not stepping up like they should... They've all been boring, meh, and recycled looking...it won't surprise me to see more than a couple vets cut.

7 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

It was the same two that are saying the same thing this year. #tinfoilhats

I mean how valuable is your information if you were sure and then proven wrong (thankfully)? I mean to be honest anyone can pick a side or prediction on whether someone makes it or doesn’t make it. You’ve got a 50/50 shot. 😂 If you were wrong last year, and they come back, maybe you’ll be right this year. Who knows. Anyways, that’s what I thought but wanted to make sure. I don’t hold my breath for any “insider” until I see proof from someone either on the team or very close to it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Lmr29 said:

Nooo they just posted malenas solo on insta story, it’s SO BAD !

It was a short clip but what was shown was not good. Did it remind anyone else of Tin Man?

• Love 1
Just now, DanceChick said:

I don't consider you an insider, sorry.

No problem! I just think TPTB are getting nervous because a lot of things are coming out which would not make them look good at all.

1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

I was hoping that Marshall was just trying to through the shade without getting in trouble with Kelli and Charlotte

I think he should have something along the lines of "she will surprise you this year" - something vague, that could go either way.  Now we are expecting a kick ass solo and better behavior.  If we get it, good for her, but if not.....it's just a repeat of last year.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

No problem! I just think TPTB are getting nervous because a lot of things are coming out which would not make them look good at all.

Can you be a little more detailed and less general? It’s hard to even follow what you’re talking about ... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I mean how valuable is your information if you were sure and then proven wrong (thankfully)? I mean to be honest anyone can pick a side or prediction on whether someone makes it or doesn’t make it. You’ve got a 50/50 shot. 😂 If you were wrong last year, and they come back, maybe you’ll be right this year. Who knows. Anyways, that’s what I thought but wanted to make sure. I don’t hold my breath for any “insider” until I see proof from someone either on the team or very close to it. 

I think they were right about Victoria, and Victoria got herself cut from TC because of her lies finally caught up to her. I also bet Kelli tried to convince Charlotte to let Victoria on the team, but Charlotte said absolutely not. Just like Kelli want to keep Kalyssa on the team because she was one of her favorites, but Charlotte said no. And do we honestly believe Kelli and Charlotte are going to come on here and say yes we were going to give Victoria a spot on the squad, but she did herself in. They were trying to prove to the fans and viewers in Season 13 that Victoria deserve a spot, but it backfired on them.

1 minute ago, Lmr29 said:

Can you be a little more detailed and less general? It’s hard to even follow what you’re talking about ... 

Sending you a PM.

I mean, Malena’s solo could have been the most beautifully constructed routine in the world and she’s just NOT a great performer, so wouldn’t harp on the choreographer not doing a great job. 

Cianna’s solo was my favorite thus far. I’m not seeing weight gain but it’s been mentioned throughout the year so I’m sure there’s a grain of truth to it. I’ll riot if her or Alanna are cut. I could definitely see Miranda being cut for being a blender and a crummy solo. 

I’m really happy Jenna is on site today! She gets a ton of grief on here, so am glad she’s back in “the fold”, so to speak. She screwed up, took her lumps, but retired on good terms, so she’s good in my book. 

More solo coverage, Kristi!!! You’re the real MVP for me!

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

With a lyrical solo like Gina's, I hope Victoria is feeling VERY nervous because Gina is SO damn good with it and Victoria is . . . well, not.  Not NEARLY as good as Gina is and will NEVER reach that level

Gina does a perfectly controlled quad while can Victoria even do a double without falling out?

• Love 4
Just now, bigskygirl said:

I think they were right about Victoria, and Victoria got herself cut from TC because of her lies 

I can see where in May she was told yes - there's a spot.  And then yes, I can see where by July/August it was just no, it isn't happening.  No one could predict what she said and did.  I mean, we heard stuff all last summer, and I was thinking can't be that bad, that's just crazy.  Then the show started to air and it was all true and then some.

Now is it possible that Kelli was dumb enough to guarantee her a spot again this year?  Oh yes.  Or is it possible that after last year, Kelli isn't promising her a darn thing?  I think for ratings, drama and the sake of a friendship, anything is possible, but I'm just guessing.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

OH FFS , lets just move on to the deliberating already, im too anxious for this...i mean were all here to find out which vets get the chop lol....

Do they find out tonight ?

1 minute ago, Lunacat said:

I mean, Malena’s solo could have been the most beautifully constructed routine in the world and she’s just NOT a great performer, so wouldn’t harp on the choreographer not doing a great job. 

Cianna’s solo was my favorite thus far. I’m not seeing weight gain but it’s been mentioned throughout the year so I’m sure there’s a grain of truth to it. I’ll riot if her or Alanna are cut. I could definitely see Miranda being cut for being a blender and a crummy solo. 

THIS!! I agree 100%. I don't see Cianna's weight gain at all? The costume and the dance she was performing would have revealed it right away with side lumps and even belly. She a great dancer, such a cute look and personality, I WILL riot if the cut her!

• Love 9
Just now, Cowboysfan16 said:

Not gonna lie, I just want a good vet cut story or two 😂 it’s always shocking and after months of not hearing much its nice to feel like the dcc drama is back in action.

you know, im secretly hoping for a maddie cut or a heather o cut, someone shocking! LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Plamena said:

THIS!! I agree 100%. I don't see Cianna's weight gain at all? The costume and the dance she was performing would have revealed it right away with side lumps and even belly. She a great dancer, such a cute look and personality, I WILL riot if the cut her!

Her solo was fun to watch and different than most of them, I hope that helps her! 

• Love 6

And because im a snarky bish, lets just talk bout who i want to cut....

Miranda for that uniboob and the fact she looks 40 yrs old

Gina for her unatural hair color

Maddie for her same recycled solos

Daphne bc i believe she needs some help and health is most important

Rachel W bc shes orange, with huge teeth

Hannah as i just dont find her pretty.

Alanna-i forget about her

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/1/2019 at 3:09 PM, bigskygirl said:

I thought the girls only perform at home games. Why would they send girls to L.A.?

They sent a small contingent I believe to support the boys during playoffs.  They did an appearance but didn't perform.

icannotknow_1_6_2019_15_35_29_112.jpg

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think he should have something along the lines of "she will surprise you this year" - something vague, that could go either way.  Now we are expecting a kick ass solo and better behavior.  If we get it, good for her, but if not.....it's just a repeat of last year.

I just realized I had an error in my post when you quoted me.  I should have put "THROW the shade" but didn't.  I've now corrected my original post.

As for insiders, I'm going to keep quiet on this because I don't want to get in trouble with admin for wading into the trouble and possibly be seen as going after other posters.  I don't want to be seen as taking sides, but I do take things with a pinch of salt until I see if they're proven right or wrong.

10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can see where in May she was told yes - there's a spot.  And then yes, I can see where by July/August it was just no, it isn't happening.  No one could predict what she said and did.  I mean, we heard stuff all last summer, and I was thinking can't be that bad, that's just crazy.  Then the show started to air and it was all true and then some.

Now is it possible that Kelli was dumb enough to guarantee her a spot again this year?  Oh yes.  Or is it possible that after last year, Kelli isn't promising her a darn thing?  I think for ratings, drama and the sake of a friendship, anything is possible, but I'm just guessing.

I agree with you on this and wish I could have said it as well.  If Victoria had gone in last year and not only downplayed her connection to Kelli but acted mature and professional the entire time instead of a spoiled immature brat who was promised a treat to shut her up, I don't think there would have been nearly the outcry, especially after she got all sorts of special treatment that no one else since Cassie (and maybe not even then) got.

9 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

OH FFS , lets just move on to the deliberating already, im too anxious for this...i mean were all here to find out which vets get the chop lol....

I suspect Miranda might be in trouble after her performance today, Erin MIGHT start needing to worry, but the only person I'm REALLY hoping gets cut is Christina, especially since it seems that Brennan had a solid year this year and has a better "story" than Christina.  I mean, Christina has auditioned what, five or six years, made Training Camp twice several years apart and FINALLY makes the team while Brennan auditioned four years (at least), made Training Camp three years consecutively and got cut the first two times in Camp before making the squad.  Christina can't come close to that (and neither does her dancing).

• Love 4

I wanted to make a vet cut prediction, just in the spirit of fun, but I’m at a loss. I just have no idea . I really think which vets get cut have more to do with crap that went on behind the scenes that we don’t know about, than it does with whatever excuse they use on the show. They aren’t gonna announce during deliberations that someone got shit faced every weekend and slept with a player and got ratted out by one of her “friends “. They r just going to go with “  she didn’t bring her A game, her solo did nothing for me, blah blah blah...”

• Love 12

Up until today I figured if my daughter had tried out she'd make it to finals and probably get cut before training camp, but now I think she would have had a very solid shot at TC. I don't know, maybe the rookie candidates did better than the vets but she definitely would have held her own. I'm kind of shocked at how mediocre a lot of people were today. I'm bummed.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I wanted to make a vet cut prediction, just in the spirit of fun, but I’m at a loss. I just have no idea . I really think which vets get cut have more to do with crap that went on behind the scenes that we don’t know about, than it does with whatever excuse they use on the show. They aren’t gonna announce during deliberations that someone got shit faced every weekend and slept with a player and got ratted out by one of her “friends “. They r just going to go with “  she didn’t bring her A game, her solo did nothing for me, blah blah blah...”

Wait who was this ? 

2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

1000 + likes for this post.

1 minute ago, Lmr29 said:

Wait who was this ? 

Lol, no one, just making a point that if it was happening I don’t think they would discuss it in front of CMT during deliberations, but they would still cut the girl 

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think they were right about Victoria, and Victoria got herself cut from TC because of her lies finally caught up to her. I also bet Kelli tried to convince Charlotte to let Victoria on the team, but Charlotte said absolutely not. Just like Kelli want to keep Kalyssa on the team because she was one of her favorites, but Charlotte said no. And do we honestly believe Kelli and Charlotte are going to come on here and say yes we were going to give Victoria a spot on the squad, but she did herself in. They were trying to prove to the fans and viewers in Season 13 that Victoria deserve a spot, but it backfired on them.

Sending you a PM.

Can I get cc'ed on that private message too?  I am completely lost but want to know what's going on!

• Love 1

Can we just talk about Bridget's solo for a minute?! My jaw is on the floor. She is such a beautiful dancer and has the personality to match!! She is one I hope sticks around for a good 4-5 year run, but I know we're seeing less and less of those now. 

Wish I could see more of Ashlee's solo...looked fierce!! 

Also liked Heather's solo from what I saw of it...liking the 80s theme going on with her and Bridget! 

Hoping to see some snippets of Hannah's and Jalyn's solos while awaiting the long night of deliberations 

• Love 18
49 minutes ago, loveaux said:

coming from a natural gal, it makes my heart do the Kalyssa shimmy when I see them wearing their puffs lol but I definitely do wish DCC allowed them to wear their natural hair out more.

I'm actually surprised there haven't been girls rocking natural hair while they're on the squad....as far as the squad look goes, it seems to me like something Kelli would love for sure, since it is different, and beautiful, but everyone seems to always go back to the same long, layered, barrel curls.  I'd love to see girls rocking natural hair if that's what they want and feel happy with.  I feel like it's not something I should be really commenting on one way or the other beyond that since I'm not a WOC, but I do think it's beautiful and I wonder about it a bit when I see girls changing it up after they leave. 

• Love 9