Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Week 1, Part 1

• Start Topic

Hopefully there was more to the real life Hannah G/Dylan conversation other that Dylan gushing how much he likes Hannah.  Kinda made it seem that she was just happy that someone was into her (and it wasn't super clear if the feelings were reciprocal).

• Love 11

Aw! I’m shipping Hannah and Dylan as the couple of the season. He does have a cute smile! We never saw him smile—or barely talk other than one argument—with the other Hannah.

• Love 9

Yeah Dylan! No idea who he is, but he seems like a nice guy who’s genuinely interested in Hannah. And it’s pretty clear Hannah was ready to pounce on the first guy who showed interest so she could start working on her “story”. Good on him for going for it. 

So is Onyeka this year’s Jasmine, Bibiana, etc? The girl who doesn’t date or connect with anyone but ends up somehow staying the whole summer?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

So, in 24 hours he slept with two women and hit on a third.  I’m thinking he was an idiot to think this wouldn’t come out.  Of course the show would through him under the bus. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

So, in 24 hours he slept with two women and hit on a third.  I’m thinking he was an idiot to think this wouldn’t come out.  Of course the show would through him under the bus. 

I’ve never watched Bachelorette, but I listen to the Bachelor Party podcast on the Ringer which talks about all these shows. Even I knew Blake is out sleeping with a ton of women. All these guys do in between these shows is go to bars, clubs, Vegas pool parties for appearance fees where tons of young women throw themselves at the guys. Don’t know many 20 something single guys that would turn that down. Not justifying it, just saying these girls had to know about Blake before hooking up with him. And these guys aren’t really having normal lives right now. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Caelyn is repulsed by Blake but chooses to sit right next to him when Kristina shows up? And instead of just confronting Blake or the group with this she’s choosing to milk this for all the attention she can, telling everyone individually. I’m already tired of her. 

That could all be producer driven to milk the drama as long as possible. 

• Love 1

I couldn’t figure out why the hell Kristina had asked him on the date at first. She is definitely a woman scorned if she’s using this date for payback. This is exactly why I watch this shit show!

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
54 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I thought he was gay but guess I was wrong. He seems smitten with Hannah G.

I thought he was gay too. 

53 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Wow Hannah, egotistical much?  Does she think she gets to chose who she wants and they automatically are hers?

Haha, in her defense, she sure is pretty. It's kind of ridiculous. 

The way Blake treated Caelynn wasn't cool. 

• Love 2

Is Wills the guy who poops on a newspaper in his office?

How many iterations of this franchise has Bibiana been on? She is always friend zoned so quickly. 

Cam will be the designated friend who still tried to sleep with you though he has zero game. 

I liked Blake but what a fuckboi he turned out to be. 

Cant stand JPJ and his affectations. He and Jordan will compete with who can be the most extra. 

I would be embarrassed to be Annalise to still be going on these shows at 34. She’s so desperate and psycho, no one is going to want her in the end. 

I’ve never like Caelynn and imagine she’ll get busted up a few times. 

I only started watching the last few years so I’m unfamiliar with a lot of people and even the some of the cast from Hannah’s season I’m at a loss. 

Hannah G. is vacant and mind numbing. She’s just not interesting at all. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Cant stand JPJ and his affectations. He and Jordan will compete with who can be the most extra. 

I vacillate between those being affectations or that JPJ is just that dumb.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Senior Harrison gives JPJ his first day of Spanish class name

I don’t think anyone on this franchise wants to be known as Juan Pablo!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

So glad we had the Hannah we did for Bachelorette, cause this Hannah(though pretty) just doesn’t seem all that....bright...?  I don’t know, her personality never did it for me.

Katie is beautiful, and I think Tayshia is beyond cute, but she always seemed like a player to me.

im not sure about JPJ, seems very, disingeniune 😉. How recently did Angela and clay break up?  I can NOT stand Annalise.  Poor Cam, but he needs to go!   Don’t get the Blake love, was so happy Becca didn’t choose him. I just want to smoosh Dylan’s face, he’s so cute. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Annalise looks old too...34?   That’s almost elderly in BiP terms. 

I dont remember a lot but I think she is the really deoparate one who tried to fall in love with everyone last year.

JPJ is cute but reminds me of an old boyfriend who was really cute and really funny but always had ti be the life of the party and it really got old--I think he finally settled down in his 40's.

I cannot stand Onyeke she is a bitch! Also, Kristna says shes "not going to let anyone treat her like doormat" and asks out blake? wtf?? I feel bad for caellyn because she seems really crucified over this.

I wonder what they edited out--how is it 1/2 a second into conversation tayisha and blake and dylan and hannah are kissing? Im hoping there is some conversation they didnt show. everyone is so desparate to be the next Jade and Tanner that its a bit crazy. but great drama and fun after hannhas season-just the glimpse of her eyebrows in the previews made me realize how over her season I am !! lol.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GracieK said:

Annalise is such a desperate little busy body. She’s annoying.

I never liked her and I feel like I'm being tortured that she's back YET AGAIN😫

I was so excited for this season 😭😭😭😭

What kinda racist ass editing that Blake invites Tayshia on a date instead of Hannah and people act like "Saw 2" just happened.  Relax......

My neighbour always thought Dylan was gay.  I'm bringing back that totally unsubstantiated rumour for no reason

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I would be embarrassed to be Annalise to still be going on these shows at 34. She’s so desperate and psycho, no one is going to want her in the end. 

Who's the oldest contestant who's been on the show? 

Anytime a woman is super desperate and thinks every other guy could be the one, I think Charlotte York. 

• Love 3

I missed the first part where they all arrived, but a agree with the post above that it seems like they have a lot more people to start the season than normal. That, and I can’t imagine a lot of these people connecting. Annaliese has so much baggage that I can’t imagine any guy going there. Bibiana never tries. Onyeka is insufferable. And plenty of the other girls I don’t remember and just seem boring. (I don’t watch Bachelorette so I’m not familiar with the guys but reading this board it sounds like a lot of the guys are duds, too). Hopefully they’ll do more to shake things up. There are about 20 people there right now but only about five seem to be doing anything (and I’m including Caelyn going around telling everyone how upset she is that she can’t tell anyone she and Blake hooked up. Hands down the worst secret keeper ever.) 

6 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Who's the oldest contestant who's been on the show? 

Anytime a woman is super desperate and thinks every other guy could be the one, I think Charlotte York. 

Tough to say because they probably lie about their ages. I’d put Bukowski up there for sure. Claire, Annaliese, and Michelle Money probably for the women. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Who was Derek engaged to?

Kevin? Who is Kevin?

Katie and Sydney are gorgeous. As is Hannah. 

Wills and bleached hair? Umm...no. 

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

I thought he was gay but guess I was wrong. He seems smitten with Hannah G.

Being fixated on one woman and thinking all of the others are below him?  I'm not exactly convinced he's straight yet.... 

Ok now I'm watching their makeout session and I'm confused again. hahahahahhahahaha

Why is everyone in love with Blake and his monotone voice and his hairpiece?????? 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

If that's Derek Peth, he was briefly engaged to Taylor Nolan. The one who got into it with Corinne Olympios on whatever season that was.   

Edited by adhoc
2 minutes ago, adhoc said:

If that's Derek Peth, he was briefly engaged to Taylor Nolan. The one who got into it with CorinneOlympios on whatever season that was.   

Oh yea. He proposed on the after show.  Thanks!

Edited by nutty1
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Being fixated on one woman and thinking all of the others are below him?  I'm not exactly convinced he's straight yet.... 

Ok now I'm watching their makeout session and I'm confused again. hahahahahhahahaha

Yeah, all these pretty women and only one being good enough for him does raise questions. At this point he hardly knows Hannah. He immediately set off my gaydar when I saw him on Bachelorette. 

He was quite touchy feely with Hannah when they were making out...

• Love 1

It feels like they are purposely avoiding mentioning that it was Taylor that Derek was engaged to - no flashbacks, just weird generic references to it.  

Why do I not know the story about someone pooping on a newspaper in their office???? Please help, I need more information.  How was this discovered? What was the context? Is it a thing he does daily or was it one time in an emergency situation? Was this revealed on a date?  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Irritable said:

Why do I not know the story about someone pooping on a newspaper in their office???? Please help, I need more information.  How was this discovered? What was the context? Is it a thing he does daily or was it one time in an emergency situation? Was this revealed on a date?  

And was it the Classifieds, Arts & Leisure, Sports?

Did the section even matter?

So many mysteries...

• LOL 6
18 minutes ago, adhoc said:

If that's Derek Peth, he was briefly engaged to Taylor Nolan. The one who got into it with Corinne Olympios on whatever season that was.   

Taylor aka Miss Emotional Intelligence Nolan. What a twit!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, bosawks said:

So many mysteries...

He would go into the bathroom at his office, build a nest of toilet paper on the floor in the stall and poop there, not in the toilet.  I hate myself for remembering this!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, bosawks said:

So many mysteries...

21 minutes ago, Irritable said:

His co- workers said he would go into the bathroom, make a mound/nest of toilet tissue on the floor and poop on it. Then discard. He apparently thought toilet seats were unsanitary.

He was also convicted of indecent assault and battery! A real prince! 

Jinx Koalagirl. 😄

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

My observations from night 1....

Jane... liking hot sauce is not a personality 

Bibiana... what did she do to her face?

Caelynn... if the first time you were with Blake was also the last, you were not dating. FaceTime does not equal dating. That said, Blake does appear to be a f*ckboi of epic proportions. 

• Love 22

Kevin says he wants to talk to all the women indepthfully, which I'm pretty sure is not a word. Maybe it was all the fasting and supplements?

But then 'charcuterie board' isn't a meal either so maybe he should talk to her indepthfully.

I don't really want to know anything about the girls OR guys palapas, it sounds like what you get when you eat tacos for breakfast lunch and dinner...

Blake so totally had that little "It only takes one person to choose you" speech memorized to use on his first BiP date.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • LOL 13
  • Love 8

Today was a big anniversary that I wish I could forget. I’ve spent four months training a girl at work and she is exhausting in her inability to learn. Today she deleted a series of files I’ll have to rebuild and somehow saved personal crap over the second backup.  Another coworker verbally vomited her horrible life decision fallout onto me and it took me 15 minutes to extract myself. Needless to say this day sucked! I said screw it to the diet, went and got some ice cream and settled down to watch this rat’s nest of crazy. Awwwwww, that feels better. 

I’ve missed this show. There’s the mothership shows, which I find myself skipping more and more, and then there’s this wonderful trash heap that often seems to be in on the joke. And they brought back my favorite grown ass man, Chris Buk. WooHoo! 

I don’t see the appeal of Blake. He looks like any average guy I might see walking into Abercrombie & Fitch. While he might think I’m staring at him I’m really just wondering how he can stand to go in a store that has such a stinking strong odor. He’s not that good looking or built. He has a square head and flabby pecs. I’m here for the Caelynn drama. Mix in Kristina and I’m all in! 

Is Cam losing his hair? I didn’t keep up with the Derek/Taylor relationship because I couldn’t stand her and I don’t remember him that much. I feel like Sydney is a new Bibiana. She’s in the background and no guy seems too interested. 

If I was drinking based on vocal fry and the word “like” I’d be drunk off my butt early in this show. 

Edited by ramble
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

What kinda racist ass editing that Blake invites Tayshia on a date instead of Hannah and people act like "Saw 2" just happened.  Relax......

I thought the same thing. Tayshia is really pretty - stunning actually. It's not like he picked lock monster.

• Love 4