Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S06.E01: Week 1, Part 1

Nine men and 11 women arrive in paradise; Blake gets the first date card; Caelynn must choose between men.

Airs August 5, 2019.

So, Clay’s football career didn’t work out so he started dating Angela?!?!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

I love that Chris B is back!  Its so ridiculous but so funny!

• Like 15
  • Laugh 1

Just now, CindyBee said:

I love that Chris B is back!  Its so ridiculous but so funny!

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in... so happy that the "grown ass man" is back! Let the games begin....

• Like 10

The wind is blowing on the Midwestern tundra so I can't get ABC to come in on my antenna. I'm counting on ya'll to keep me informed. It might be the Good Taste Gods making me watch ANW instead. If so, thank you.

I will miss seeing Chris B though. He always brings the good times.

• Like 1

Hannah’s not much of an actress, as she recites her lines woodenly.    

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Figured that Hannah G would get the coveted first spot as this is her "bachelorette" season

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Bukowski was a grown ass man seven years ago. These whipper snappers will be all, who’s the grandpa? But gramps will show them how it’s done. Didn’t he sleep with like 3 girls one season of Paradise or Pad—and make them all cry? He’s the OG[AM].

• Like 7
  • Laugh 10

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Bukowski was a grown ass man seven years ago. These whipper snappers will be all, who’s the grandpa? But gramps will show them how it’s done. Didn’t he sleep with like 3 girls one season of Paradise or Pad—and make them all cry? he’s the OG[AM].

Yeah he slept with a bunch on his first Bachelor Pad appearance.  One was Jamie Otis, who went on "to Married at first sight".   hangs head in shame that I know this

• Like 8
  • Laugh 15

I guess Demi and Katie get to come to Paradise as a reward for that lame ass spy thing they did at the beginning of Hannah Bs season. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Bukowski was a grown ass man seven years ago. These whipper snappers will be all, who’s the grandpa? But gramps will show them how it’s done. Didn’t he sleep with like 3 girls one season of Paradise or Pad—and make them all cry? He’s the OG[AM].

perfect! LOL

Hannah G is so pretty

Blake,  you wanted to see if you were the next bachelor

• Like 4

I don't even remember Kevin and his season was just a few months ago

• Like 3

I had to laugh when Kevin and Dylan said they hoped for no drama and Wills & Derek just rolled their eyes.   

• Like 8

That little leopard roar after ABC jumped down the stairs made me laugh-snort. And Hannah telling Blake all of her answers to Wills’s questions. This is fun already! We deserve this after the relentless downer of Hannah’s season!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

So far liking the Colton girls that have been chosen.   Could do without Derek talking about his "financee" every 30 seconds but he does have pretty eyes

He's a clown.  The act is gonna get very old, very quickly.  I'm no JPJ fan, and the "brah" surf-dude can't be real. 

Finally!  The grown-ass man arrives!  I love Chris, I can't lie.  He's looking VERY good.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Like 4

Annalise looks old too...34?   That’s almost elderly in BiP terms. 

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

So, Clay’s football career didn’t work out so he started dating Angela?!?!

I don't remember her but she was gorgeous.  Surprised he turned out to be such a player. He seemed really sweet on Becca's season.

Wills has no game. I predict an early departure.

• Like 3

LOL  Blake is hiding. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Oh man this is going to be a trainwreck if Blake is melting down with Caelynn just walking on the beach!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

LOO.  Blake is hiding. 

What a wuss!!😄

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Not liking Jane.   Wasn’t she the 1st night discard who kept talking at the WTA?

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

They’re having WAY too many people show up for Day 1, aren’t they? Maybe it’s because they had a problem with people being let go before they had the chance to meet up with someone else for love...or drama. They’re stacking the deck for drama: Caelynn out to get Blake, Annalise out to get Clay, and Kevin out to get Cam.

Haha someone “grew up” watching Bukowski, and he doesn’t know any of these kids. I think he and Annalise are the two old fogeys in the group.

Senor Harrison gives JPJ his first day of Spanish class name.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Analiese needs to be gone NOW.  What a busy-body know-it-all.  Didn't she flame out last season she was on?

• Like 7

Just now, leighdear said:

Analiese needs to be gone NOW.  What a busy-body know-it-all.  Didn't she flame out last season she was on?

Not really, she lasted all the way to end and then got dumped on the live reunion show by Kamil.  

• Like 3

Great, it's gonna be a whaa, whaa, Blake, whine, Blake, whaa, Blake, sob, Blake, & on & on......

1 minute ago, CindyBee said:

Not really, she lasted all the way to end and then got dumped on the live reunion show by Kamil.  

Oooh, that's right,  A spectacular dump that was well deserved.  

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

But didn’t she glom onto him after a failed relationship attempt or two?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

But didn’t she glom onto him after a failed relationship attempt or two?

She glommed onto anyone who gave her even 30 seconds of attention and convinced herself that he was her “person” every time. She’s such a desperate try-hard that she’s cringeworthy to watch. 

• Like 22

I want that annoying little chick named Jane to be gone soon.

Also, Tayshia is still annoying.  She's too smiley.

Annaliese is just pitiful.

• Like 23
  • Laugh 1

6 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I forgot how cute Dylan is.   

I thought he was gay but guess I was wrong. He seems smitten with Hannah G.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Wow Hannah, egotistical much?  Does she think she gets to chose who she wants and they automatically are hers?

• Like 8

Omg, Blake's quintrangle is even worse hearing about it than just reading about him.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Omg, Blake's quintrangle is even worse hearing about it than just reading about him.

I remember when Becca didn’t choose Blake and I thought she made a mistake.   Clearly ditching Blake was the right move.  

• Like 10