Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

I think Monty from Magootsville did an excellent job of summarizing the allegations of the lawsuit.  What I've read in several different (admittedly low brow) news sources is that Mauricio advised the seller and his country henchmen (whole other story) that they should accept a particular offer on the house.  It was disclosed only 24 hours before closing that Mauricio was a buying partner in that offer, and therefore  in the purchase.  The house was sold a year later for 37 million MORE than the year before, meaning that the house increased in value by 37 million in one year, or that the house was worth much more, if not the full 37 mil more in the first place the year prior.  So yes, Monty (aka Tina) summarized the situation quite succinctly.

Except the part where millions were spent renovating the run down property.

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-umansky-sweetwater-20180930-story.html

https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/investors-flip-malibu-estate-once-involved-in-corruption-scandal-for-69-9-million-59770

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

It's very important for Kyle to defend Mauricio over the lawsuit. The Agency relies on Kyle being a member of the cast of RHOBH to help get clients who want to appear on TV. Mauricio's agents also appear on Million Dollar Listing LA. They did an episode on selling Dorit & PK's home last year.

I am surprised that Andy Cohen didn't mention that lawsuit against Mauricio is the house featured on RHOBH season finale a couple of years ago for the Great Gatsby party hosted by Kyle.

https://therealdeal.com/la/issues_articles/drama-at-the-agency/

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I see why Kyle got upset with the way the question was worded.  The tweeted question and some of the news article are focused on the differences between the original selling price and the later selling price.  But the actual lawsuit was originally about an eight million dollar difference between what the property was sold for and an alleged offer that came in after an offer had been accepted but before closing took place.  The difference in prices seemed extreme, even with renovations, but I can see how that happened if it's true the owner wanted the property sold quickly and without advertising. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, dosodog said:

At 55, I prefer the stork version. 

My parents did not have sex!  They were moving furniture! 

no way smh GIF by Andrew Deitsch Podcast

As a kid of the 80s, I lean more towards the cabbage patch theory.  But I'm with you!

• LOL 8
12 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

Whether or not the questions and discussion were to be expected, being perplexed at Camille's emotional reaction to the uncomfortable situation is such a BS move from the ladies.  

Yet so characteristic of them. As in pretending to be all flummoxed on several occasions, no less, about why LVP was done with them. "We just want to come to an understanding." Oh, right, call me a liar and attribute all sorts of evil to me and I'll just suck it up and sit at your feet. Not.

• Love 24
On 7/23/2019 at 7:25 PM, Callaphera said:

Isn't it, though? I mean, I know these ladies will eventually eat one of their own but the show has no "villain" now that they've beat the Lisa Vanderpump horse to glue and gore. Camille is definitely auditioning for the role - and splendidly, in my opinion. 

I think they already had Camille pinned for the role as their next villain to gang up on and toss out with the trash and that is why Camille arrived with her guns drawn and ready to do battle, she had nothing to lose.  

She knew they were coming for her since right after the wedding.  She had been saved from their planned attack when her house burned down and she cancelled the doomed trip to France.  It gave her time to see where she stood in the group.

Isn't it, though? I mean, I know these ladies will eventually eat one of their own but the show has no "villain" now that they've beat the Lisa Vanderpump horse to glue and gore. Camille is definitely auditioning for the role - and splendidly, in my opinion. 

I think they already had Camille pinned for the role as their next villain to gang up on and toss out with the trash and that is why Camille arrived with her guns drawn and ready to do battle, she had nothing to lose.  

She knew they were coming for her since right after the wedding.  She had been saved from their planned attack when her house burned down and she cancelled the doomed trip to France.  It gave her time to see where she stood in the group.

• Love 8

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, endure said:

Thought you might have hiccups, so just wanted to help!

Edited by smores
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, smores said:

Thought you might have hiccups, so just wanted to help!

Thanks lol don't know why that happened - it's a brand new iPad, maybe it has a glitch!

Edited by endure
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

In a stylishly decorated sprawling custom built house there is Kelsey Grammer screaming "See, see, what did I tell you, the woman is a shrew, a liar and crazy! See! I told you so! And you all thought I was the bad guy!"

How long do we give Camille's new marriage? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I tried to find out what Rinna's reason for hating LVP might be and could only find the interview with Jenny Mcarthy where she complains that Lisa did not call or reach out for 2 months, to say she needs a "medical leave".  Since when does LVP report to Rinna?  WTF?????

I saw that interview and that wasn't my take on it. Say what you will about Rinna, but the woman has an excellent work ethic. She was saying that when you sign up to do a job, you are under an obligation to show up for said job. She was not asking that LVP report to her. She was saying that if LVP would have reached out to the cast and said she was struggling and needed to take a medical leave of absence, they all would have understood. The entire cast had not heard from LVP in over 2 months. When LVP was ready she could have come back, and it may not have turned into the shit show that it has become. One doesn't commit to a job and then just do a no show. Rinna's dad died when she was filming. Eileen's mother died when she was doing the reunion. Yes everyone handles grief differently, but LVP chose not to show up.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If a parent is  letting their  kids on the internet unsupervised and look at whatever they want that’s on them. It’s not Every other adult in the worlds responsibility of what their kids may or may not see. Sorry parent your child the internet isn’t meant to do it for you. 

Come on. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

If anyone is interested, Jenny McCarthy has YouTube video interviews with Kyle, LisaR and Teddi. They were all interesting to me. I like hearing their side without interference and shouting contests from others.

I don't understand why Kyle is getting so much grief for defending her husband. It would be a trigger for me too. No one better talk shit about him ever! LOL! Ken wrote a tweet defending Lisa, but I guess that's okay. 🤷‍♀️

I like Teddi and feel bad for her. I think she got caught up in something she never intended, and it went too far. Social media is a beast. The Twitter comments are beyond. If I were any of these women, I'd close my account and sail off into the sunset. They took a beating for something that could have been spearheaded from the start. I still say it started with Dorit. If she only would have returned the dog to LVP. Big sigh.

I hope next season will be lighter because I'll still be watching.

Edited by Sharonana
  • Love 4
Just now, Sharonana said:

I don't understand why Kyle is getting so much grief for defending her husband. It would be a trigger for me too. No one better talk shit about him ever! LOL! Ken wrote a tweet defending Lisa, but I guess that's okay. 🤷‍♀️

Right? You defend your spouse they all do...... 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Jel said:

Sure we can do that, but I don't even think we are disagreeing. I'm just saying that no matter how responsible you are as a parent, your kids will be vulnerable to the decisions made by irresponsible parents, who buy their little kids phones and tablets and give them internet access. Those kids bring their devices to school, and show your kids what they have seen.  The older the kid gets, the worse this problem gets. The simplest fix is to not provide the content that could  will end up embarrassing your kid.  No step dad boner pics, as a general rule, would be a good place to start. 😉

Exactly, I mean is she 13 and needs to impress her friends? What's her deal? 

• Love 5
(edited)

The internet thing is off topic that's why I'm not responding to it anymore..... I stand by what I said and will repeat ONE MORE TIME Its not my or anyone else's  job to censor what we post (within the standards of the site we are posting to) to parent someone's child online. We didn't create/birth it they did. They are responsible for that child NO ONE ELSE IS! If they give that child a way to get on the internet its their JOB to know what they can access and share and what they look at each day (cant handle that responsibility then don't have children or don't give them tablets or cell phones that access the internet yes they do make cell phones that just are for calls or just use the freaking child locks that come on every freaking tablet, cellphone, TV and computer made today ) and its Their JOB to teach that child what is appropriate and what is Inappropriate to look at at their age. Stop trying to make everyone else responsible for what their child may or may not see..... Why is telling a grown ass adult stranger what they can and cant do easier then parenting the child they made? THEY made that child and they CAN control what that child does and doesn't do, who they do and do not hang around, and what it does and doesn't see until that child is 18 because again that's is their JOB has its PARENT. What they don't have the right to do is tell OTHER adults how to live their life and what they are and are not allowed to post ( that doesn't go against the standards of the site they are posting to) because they don't want to do their job has a parent and they might see something inappropriate....Why are they online unsupervised? why do they not have Child locks on their tablets and phones? ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
so many thoughts.. lol removed the you's and replaced it with THier to make it more general and not seem like i'm focusing on anyone in particular :)
  • Love 6
(edited)
53 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In a stylishly decorated sprawling custom built house there is Kelsey Grammer screaming "See, see, what did I tell you, the woman is a shrew, a liar and crazy! See! I told you so! And you all thought I was the bad guy!"

How long do we give Camille's new marriage? 

2 years. I’m getting vibes that David already wants out but I can see Camille threatening, cajoling and bribing him into staying put. If it lasts longer there’s a bottle of champs on me. I live in the D.C. area if anyone wants to make good.

33 minutes ago, Sharonana said:

If anyone is interested, Jenny McCarthy has YouTube video interviews with Kyle, LisaR and Teddi. They were all interesting to me. I like hearing their side without interference and shouting contests from others.

I like Teddi and feel bad for her. I think she got caught up in something she never intended, and it went too far. Social media is a beast. The Twitter comments are beyond. If I were any of these women, I'd close my account and sail off into the sunset. They took a beating for something that could have been spearheaded from the start. I still say it started with Dorit. If she only would have returned the dog to LVP. Big sigh.

IMO only because Kyle and Mo are fake, shady and annoying. Kyle humble brags every episode how much money she is dropping on things. Awesome if you earned it the honest way.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Please point out what episode she runs to Aaron. She’s not run to anyone. I’d trust a stoner before I’d trust a adderal head. What does her having sex with her husband or whoever else she wants have anything to do with anyone but her and whoever? it doesn’t effect anyone else’s life let her have sex. What is this clutching of the pearls? People have sex. Your parents had sex I’m sure you have had sex. I have it’s not a bad thing. Sex isn’t a bad dirty thing. It’s a perfectly natural thing that everyone does.  Again Denise has been shown to be very kind very attentive to her children she hasn’t been shown beating them they haven’t been out in the spotlight or in tabloids being bad teens so she must be doing something right. 

She does sometimes seem more affectionate with Aaron than Denise. It's not that she's having sex but that's one of her three topics of conversation. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I think it's also Kyle's complaint in her tweets that "husbands and kids don't sign up for this". 

Which?  Several of you have pointed out that they have signed up for it by showcasing The Agency or highlighting anorexia or promoting their children’s modeling careers.

If you don't want your husband and family dragged, don't force their lives on me.

So, in conclusion, Ericka is the only one who can legit gripe.  Because we only see Tom for like 3 seconds every season.

Kyle and Rinna can just shut it.

Portia has spent pretty much her entire life on camera. Agreed. Shut it, Kyle.

• Love 24
(edited)
17 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Can I admit something?  Is it possible to like Camille one minute and dislike her the next?  That’s where I am.  One minute I love how she calls out people with the truth, and the other minute, I think she is a troublemaker.  Go figure.  She’s got guts, where the others are two faced phonies.

Yes, it's possible ! That's how I feel exactly, and this is what Camille was trying to tell them , yes, she can love and hate LVP sometimes. You can feel empathy and still not like how you were treated. It's not talking out of both sides of your mouth , it's saying whatever you are feeling in the moment and that's just kind of how human nature works. However you don't let that moment define how you should treat this person henceforth. Yes I am disappointed that you didn't attend my Bridal shower , it does not mean that I suddenly hate you for it. The best way to handle these women is to think independently of them , don't join the coven. Disagree with them , don't comply with a group decision on how you should feel about any issue, stand your ground , Go against the grain always. Erick was that person her first season, I have slowly watched her get caught in the undertow..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 16

I like Kyle, and she’s not totally wrong. However Mauricio has been prominently featured and yes has promoted The Agency. He’s fair game. I won’t disagree with you all on that. 

I don’t recall Harry ever promoting his career or being in the center of drama. He only appears now and then to support his wife. Ditto Tom.

I do think it was wrong of Ken to ever think Rinna’s child's rehab should have been brought up on the show. If the girls want to share their story, that’s fine. But it shouldn’t be expected because their mother is a RH. My opinion, leave the husbands who are only being supportive and all small kids and teens alone. If the husbands appear as much as a Mauricio or a Ken, they’re house husbands as far as I’m concerned. And if the kids become adults and choose to be a prominent part of the show, at that point they become fair game as well. Let’s say Farrah wanted to promote her own career at 30 years old, that’s much different to me than kids or adults barely out of high school going along with the show only for their mother. 

• Love 5

Rinna’s only storyline this year were her Mom’s encounter with a serial killer and the serial scenes of her nasty spawn giving people the finger and talking about their rehab. If you to keep that off the show then get rid of Rinna.

PLEASE!!!!!!!

• Love 15

"Beverage enthusiast", John Sessa has posted a couple of interesting things on Twitter. (I don't have a Twitter account so I can't seem to copy them). 

So, I'll provide a summary, (and just check @johnfsessa for the Tweets)

He refutes Kyle's claim that "it was all a set up" by sharing an email about location agreements. Sessa points out that the location agreement was requested on July 25 (four days before the dog was dumped), and he says it was for a dog grooming scene with Kyle and Reddi scheduled for August 2. Kyle has said in the past that that wasn't true.

And he posted an email, which says:

Hi Chad,

We just had a dog turned into our Newport Beach Animal Shelter because they got the dog from a "reality tv star" that didn't want the dog...

If that's all he heard about it, I can see where he and Lisa would think that Dorit had someone drop the dog off. Dorit claims that she gave the dog to someone (a friend, someone PK works with?), who loved Lucy and really wanted her.  But Dorit didn't provide the name of the woman when asked by Lisa, and Hannah the adoption coordinator at VPD (at least twice).  And that was before any of this was public.  Shady.

Dorit (in an After Show thing) says she was of course so very upset, and so she called the woman and asked about what had happened and the woman (yes, the lovely woman!) said she had a family emergency and had to travel. So, naturally, the lovely woman drove the dog out of Beverly Hills and surrendered it to a shelter in another county, as one does (sacrcastifont). I guess the lovely woman had never heard of pet sitters or kennels. Shady.

To me, that email sounds like the woman just dropped the dog off on behalf of Dorit.  I think Dorit's story is likely bullshit. And, imo, the lovely woman was lovely enough to do her a favor -- take the dog to a shelter because Dorit or PK couldn't be seen doing it themselves.  

• Love 21

These ladies can try to bring LVP down all they want. They still look miserable as they attempt to stand behind each other.  I predict the ratings will go down next season, and LVP is better off without the drama. I hope she returns in a few years to show them what it means to be queen;  this after they all realize without her they can only turn on each other & they are not that interesting...  no one wants to buy their QVC clothes, motivational diet plans, or  crotch sagging bathing suits.

Camille is the perpetual "victim." Only she's not. Camille get over yourself. Your an aging hag and your new husband looks like he wants to be anywhere but with you. You didn't deserve Kelsey's money anymore than Denise should have gone after the Two and A Half Men piece of pie. Your vaginas and popping out kids (Camille even paid someone else to do that for her) does not equal business partner and equal share of the pie. California divorce law perpetuates all of this, and I will never view it as fair. My respect level is low for these "ladies." At the very  least Rinna has hustled and worked hard her entire life, including wearing lady diapers in an attempt to keep her lips inflated and Harry Hamlins disdain at bay.  

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Yours Truly said:

There were a couple of situations that were used as "strong" examples of LVP wanting others to bid her will but I think it was more of a theory that ended up becoming a life of it's own. 

Once it was established that LVP is strategic with her friendships (commentary provided by none other than Kyle herself) it became the running theme and go to accusation when things went haywire in any given circumstance.

The situation with Camille doesn't cut the mustard with me because Camille shared that tid bit about Taylor in the most unhelpful and negative of ways and regardless of what they spoke about behind the scenes I do not believe for one second LVP advocated for Taylor's abuse to be outted in such a manor. Camille realized how harsh she was and was hoping to backpedal on her delivery by claiming it's something that's been talked about and something LVP agreed should be addressed at some point.  LVP was having none of it and Camille was mad that she didn't help her out of the mess she put herself in by saying something like, "yes it's true we have discussed it...." But the timing of all that was hideous so I too would have refrained from joining the train wreck of a revelation Camille created.

Brandi also tried to claim that LVP egged her on to pack tabloids announcing Mauricio's infidelity to a trip they were going on in order to embarass Kyle and although Brandi admitted that it didn't happen the way Brandi originally claimed I could believe it's possible that LVP was doing a nudge nudge wink wink about it with Brandi. Just because someone is having a knuuck, knuuck moment with you doesn't mean you actually do it for crying out loud. These women like to treat LVP's mischievousness as marching orders in Hitlers army for petes sake.

There was Rinna, Yolanda, manchausen, why didn't you bring Kyle into it mess that I've never ever put together any way that was coherent. It all started with Rinna admitting to speaking about Yolanda unfavorably to someone and trying to figure out how to bring it up to Yolanda. Somehow it turned into LVP manipulating the whole shebang for what reason I have no clue. There also wasn't any type of corroborating info, details or instances that made any sort of sense whatsoever. That was one clusterfuck of a scandal that had no beginning, end, middle. Just a mush of commentary, accusations and messy details that never fit together in any way shape of form. One of the most frustrating instances of trying to lay blame on LVP.

I'm telling you, they've brainwashed themselved sooooooo thoroughly and convinced themselves so completely that LVP always has some agenda that they imagine this shit every season and then proceed to pummel LVP with non factual opinion facts. They want her to say uncle so bad it's manic.

So yeah, no real examples just a theory that's been floated for years now. 

Basically by saying LVP controls them all makes them all look stupid af without a backbone.  

• Love 19
12 hours ago, endure said:

(edited)
On 7/24/2019 at 11:09 AM, renatae said:

The viewer whose question was asked directly before the one Kyle was asked was Monty. It must have stuck in her mind. She sure wasted no time finding some nasty sounding comeback. I've never heard anyone refer to McGootsville either.

It was a rare instace of Kyle’s mask slipping. She did not handle it well. 

Kyle’s friendship with Teddi reminds me of hers with LVP, except now the roles are reversed. Kyle is now in the superior, “big sister” role giving advice to Teddi. I suspect that is why she has bonded with Teddi. It fits her narrative of being the Queen B of RHOBH. 

Camille was over the top, inconsistent, hyopcritical and nonsensical at times. But I still enjoyed her performance. I really like when she broke the 4th wall because it clearly irritated Andy! I’ll bet she was admonished off camera. 

I’m on the fence about Denise. I don’t like all the swearing and am not sure she adds much to this group, but I do think she is more genuine than the others. 

I’m glad Lisa Rinna finally got asked about her eating habits in relation to her daughter’s eating disorder. I wish Andy would have lingered there a bit longer though. 

I wonder who will be the next one to get a divorce. I kind of like that the BH’s women are actually married and “housewives” unlike the NY women, who are all single. But I also think the marriages are probably not as stable as they want us to believe. I could be wrong though.

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
18 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

Kyle’s friendship with Teddi reminds me of hers with LVP, except now the roles are reversed. Kyle is now in the superior, “big sister” role giving advice to Teddi. I suspect that is why she has bonded with Teddi. It fits her narrative of being the Queen B of RHOBH. 

It reminds me more of Kyle's relationship with Taylor. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

Rinna and her children put their problems on public blast.  Ken brought up rehab after Rinna did interviews about it.  It was already out there, because Rinna put it out there, that her kid went to rehab, at least a week before Ken said anything. 

We had several moments discussing Lisa's daughter and her anorexia that the ladies morphed into conversations about themselves.  Kyle ate V8.  

I don't disagree with you RealHousewife, but I do think Kyle and any other wife can't complain when they put their families on the show.

Especially when we had an episode this season titled, Farrahween.

I know one spoke about anorexia on the show. I don’t know if her other daughter was comfortable talking about her struggle at the time of filming. Sometimes when you’re in the middle of something, you’re not ready to talk about it publicly even if you are the type to be open with the world. Maybe that’s why Rinna and her daughter didn’t say anything on RH. Even if Rinna’s daughter has since spoken about rehab, I think it’s in poor taste for a 70-something man to bring a teen girl’s struggle into any of this. I applauded Ken for everything else he said. I think he’s an amazing husband. I just didn’t like that part of the tweet. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Sharonana said:

The defense of her husband is expected.  When you demean the viewers and make fun of where they live you fucked up.  That is MY problem with her.  It is also why I didn't have a problem with Erika or Dorit's response.  They were full of shit but appreciated where their bread was buttered.  Not that they all NEED the paycheck but it must be worth something to them or why subject yourself this?

• Love 21
39 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I know one spoke about anorexia on the show. I don’t know if her other daughter was comfortable talking about her struggle at the time of filming. Sometimes when you’re in the middle of something, you’re not ready to talk about it publicly even if you are the type to be open with the world. Maybe that’s why Rinna and her daughter didn’t say anything on RH. Even if Rinna’s daughter has since spoken about rehab, I think it’s in poor taste for a 70-something man to bring a teen girl’s struggle into any of this. I applauded Ken for everything else he said. I think he’s an amazing husband. I just didn’t like that part of the tweet. 

I get that.  Personally if I had kids and people wanted me on the show, I would minimize their appearances and keep discussions about them general. 

24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

The defense of her husband is expected.  When you demean the viewers and make fun of where they live you fucked up.  That is MY problem with her.  It is also why I didn't have a problem with Erika or Dorit's response.  They were full of shit but appreciated where their bread was buttered.  Not that they all NEED the paycheck but it must be worth something to them or why subject yourself this?

I have to say I appreciate McGootsville because!  Mr.  MaGoo!  I miss him.

mr GIF

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, politichick said:

To be fair, Ken did not offer a scintilla of a hint about who was in rehab; it was just one item in a list of travails. It could have been anyone and was only after we learned about whatshername sharing her struggle that we figured out who it was. If she'd not shared that information we would never have known who it was. When I saw it, I thought, rehab? And had no idea who it could be but did not think it was one of the children.

I didn’t know who he referred to when I read it initially either. I wondered which of the women had been in rehab. Overall, I loved his tweet. That’s how a husband should back his wife. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 19
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I get that.  Personally if I had kids and people wanted me on the show, I would minimize their appearances and keep discussions about them general. 

I have to say I appreciate McGootsville because!  Mr.  MaGoo!  I miss him.

mr GIF

I love your Magoo GIFS!

True story - my friends nickname is Magoo. When we are at a casino she holds her cards up and brings them close and then far and then back again cause she can't see. We always tease her - there is a term playing blind - which is to bet without looking at your hand. We always tell her to play blind since she is blind as a bat.

1nQ.gif

McBarker looks a little like Higgins.

As for the lawsuits being brought up at the reunion - this is NEW for Bravo. I could understand them bringing up Dorit's chase around the pool and whatever Camille brought up at the dinner as they happened on camera. But I don't think they should have brought up LVP being sued by an employee of VPD, Mauricio's real estate, or Tom G's case.

If the reason Andy brought these cases up are fair game - then they need to go back and pull up all of LVP's cases from Villa Blanca, SUR, and Pump

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

If the reason Andy brought these cases up are fair game - then they need to go back and pull up all of LVP's cases from Villa Blanca, SUR, and Pump

Actually Andy could give LVP her own show on this premise. LVP Law. Harry Hamlin could portray their lawyer lol. 

• LOL 11

Far be it from me to ever defend Rinna, but she was using Yolanda's playbook. Both Gigi and Bella started out 'modeling' on the show and now they're super models. I think they probably would have without the show, but publicity is publicity. I haven't kept up with Lisa's girls, but I think they had some real problems breaking into modeling.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jel said:

"Beverage enthusiast", John Sessa has posted a couple of interesting things on Twitter. (I don't have a Twitter account so I can't seem to copy them). 

So, I'll provide a summary, (and just check @johnfsessa for the Tweets)

He refutes Kyle's claim that "it was all a set up" by sharing an email about location agreements. Sessa points out that the location agreement was requested on July 25 (four days before the dog was dumped), and he says it was for a dog grooming scene with Kyle and Reddi scheduled for August 2. Kyle has said in the past that that wasn't true.

And he posted an email, which says:

Hi Chad,

We just had a dog turned into our Newport Beach Animal Shelter because they got the dog from a "reality tv star" that didn't want the dog...

If that's all he heard about it, I can see where he and Lisa would think that Dorit had someone drop the dog off. Dorit claims that she gave the dog to someone (a friend, someone PK works with?), who loved Lucy and really wanted her.  But Dorit didn't provide the name of the woman when asked by Lisa, and Hannah the adoption coordinator at VPD (at least twice).  And that was before any of this was public.  Shady.

Dorit (in an After Show thing) says she was of course so very upset, and so she called the woman and asked about what had happened and the woman (yes, the lovely woman!) said she had a family emergency and had to travel. So, naturally, the lovely woman drove the dog out of Beverly Hills and surrendered it to a shelter in another county, as one does (sacrcastifont). I guess the lovely woman had never heard of pet sitters or kennels. Shady.

To me, that email sounds like the woman just dropped the dog off on behalf of Dorit.  I think Dorit's story is likely bullshit. And, imo, the lovely woman was lovely enough to do her a favor -- take the dog to a shelter because Dorit or PK couldn't be seen doing it themselves.  

I agree with your scenario, the only exception being I personally believe the "lovely lady" was actually one of Dorit's nannies who was sent on an "errand" to an outlying county to drop off the puppy.  

And if this scenario is accurate, then how fucking stupid is Dorit (yeah, I know, rhetorical question) that she didn't realize this puppy would be microchipped and immediately traced back to her, no matter how far out the puppy was taken and dumped?  

On another note, hot damn, if I didn't love Camille's tangent.  That being said, she needs to re-read The Art of War because she really became discombobulated during her rant and clearly needs to brush up on her technique.  While I got her message loud and clear, it was amusing to see her criticize others' hypocrisy while engaging in her own hypocrisy.  I will, however, laugh like a hyena whenever I think of the looks on the faces of Kyle and Andy when Camille said she didn't want to invite any of the women to her wedding and only did it for production.

Break that fourth wall, Camille, but for gawd's sake do it in a bit more controlled and coherent fashion next time.  

The burning question in my mind is...when Camille returns to the stage, will she be wearing the same dress she was doffing when she left the stage or will she be wearing another ensemble.  Inquiring minds want to know, dammit!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)

Sessa also published emails from production that set up the filming at Vanderpump Dogs four days before Dorit dumped the dog at the shelter. So the filming could not have been a nefarious plot by LVP to expose Dorito since the crime had not even happened yet.

A much more reasonable theory is that the filming had been set by production, Dorito dumped the Dog and Sessa was so pissed he decided to out her regardless of what LVP wanted. Obviously these morons have never employed anyone. You can't control what people say or do if they are your employees. Your only recourse is to fire them after the fact. Which could lead to wrongful termination lawsuits which LVP had to face in her businesses including one currently with Vanderpump Dogs that Satan Andy was quick to cite on the reunion.   Why would anyone do that and risk a lawsuit to save Dorito from having her crimes being exposed. It just doesn't make sense. The whole season was based on this bullshit and this franchise has been destroyed because of it. They have to massively revamp it if they want it to continue. Otherwise it is doomed.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 17