Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Thank you!

Kyle commented that she watches Camille contradict herself thinking about how it is on tv and going to be played back! She is guilty of exactly the same thing.   We saw the show, but she tries to rewrite the past.

• Love 15
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Jel said:

Unless you know something more than what the show and news stories and interviews have provided, you are drawing this conclusion on the word of admitted liar, Teddi. Teddi told us that she never lied and had been totally forthcoming and honest about everything until she was caught.  Because of that, Teddi is less than credible to me.

Blizzard and Sessa and Lisa have all denied Teddi's version of events. I don't know them to be liars, so I can give them the benefit of the doubt that I can't really give Teddi. 

I can believe three people who do not have a history of lying to me, or I can believe one who does. 

The whole Puppygate scandal was based on the assertion that LVP threw her friend under the bus, but as you quoted above, she didn't. She also said on the show that she believed Dorit thought she was doing the right thing. Lisa was giving her friend the benefit of the doubt when she made that statement.  She stuck up for her friend there, and that's why this whole thing is so ironic. If you fault her for that, for essentially covering for her friend, then the other ladies version of events (that she threw Dorit under the bus) can't be true. Because, in public, she did try to protect her friend.  And even if she did sell the story to RO, and she really was secretly mad at Dorit and wanted her punished, and worked to get others to leak the story, she did still defend her friend in the press -- online and on TV.  

But now we have to fault her for protecting Dorit, the very thing the other HWs said she should have done? Where does this end?

Interestingly I heard Carole Rdziwill on Jenny McCarthy the other day. Carole talked a little bit about RHoNY, and about how things are producer driven and inauthentic at times, which she found weird and BS-y.  Carole happened to mention LVP (said she didn't watch, but had heard about it, and likened the Puppygate story to her own experience -- she said that producers chose to go with a storyline that they knew was not true.  I wondered where she got that info from!

I believe Teddi over LVP and the Johns. I do think LVP tried to use Teddi to get back at Dorit. We have seen LVP use people before, it is hardly new. As others have said, it is her MO. And the Johns are her employees. Sessa is one of the thirstiest and slimiest people I have seen on this show, and that includes Erika's Mikey. LVP has certainly been shown to be a liar before. Again hardly new. So you can draw your conclusions just as I can draw mine. 

As far as Carole R goes, she admitted to using Tinsley for a story line. Even introduced a friend to Tins, who ended up falling for her. Apparently Carole would do anything to keep her apple, but it backfired on her. Once Carole had no use for Tinsley she coldly said that they were never friends. Talk about doing something that she knew was not true - that was on Carole. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I've seen it said quite a few times that Sessa is a shady character, but I am unclear where that assessment comes from.  I know:

1) He wears small shirts

2) He wears lip gloss/make up

3) He went to a dodgy college

4) He is "thirsty" to be on tv.

None of those things equate to shadiness to me. Two are ad hominem, three apply to most people on reality shows and the dodgy college -- I did a 15 second Google, and from that in depth investigation I see that the now closed Argosy's, a private, for profit university problems were funding (not curriculum) related. As far as the quality of education, in my 15 seconds I see that the San Fran college was APA accredited, which ain't no joke.  If people are claiming it's merely a degree mill, it didn't seem like that to me. 

Is there something else that I am not aware of that makes Sessa shady?

From his actions, his words, both spoken and written I don't trust him.

I don't give a shit how he dresses or grooms himself. That's just the cover on the book. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, TVFANNO1 said:

I'm not sure about Denise - I reckon Denise swears 'in front of her kids'. remember on that reality show she said she was going to try to stop swearing in front of her kids and if she did swear she'd donate something to charity.  She's got a potty mouth most of the time sir I imagine it's gonna be hard not to swear in front of her kids.

Who hasn't sworn in front of kids gosh darn it!

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

From his actions, his words, both spoken and written I don't trust him.

I don't give a shit how he dresses or grooms himself. That's just the cover on the book. 

I'm sincerely interested in knowing what it is that makes people see him as shady.

• Love 5

Who hasn't sworn in front of kids gosh darn it!

I agree, I don't think that so terrible. The screaming at them is worse, but most moms have their unproud moments with that as well. We can't have perfect -- shoot for 90%.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I blame VPD and LVP for pushing dogs on castmates just to promote one of LVP's businesses.

We don't know that Dorit's not present with her kids.  Dorit cared about her kids enough to get an animal who's nipped young toddlers out of the house like any responsible mother would. 

According to Dorit in her revealing video, LVP wasn't there when Lucy was forced on her.  Lucy was brought out to replace the first dog. Not sure this means anything to you because I get it if you hold her ultimately responsible but keep in mind she didn't know this was happening according to Dorit herself. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

According to Dorit in her revealing video, LVP wasn't there when Lucy was forced on her.  Lucy was brought out to replace the first dog. Not sure this means anything to you because I get it if you hold her ultimately responsible but keep in mind she didn't know this was happening according to Dorit herself. 

I don't believe Dorit felt forced to take the dog. She strikes me as someone who does what she likes, when she likes. She is not a shrinking violet at all. Nope. not buying her version of events.

• Love 20
27 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I blame VPD and LVP for pushing dogs on castmates just to promote one of LVP's businesses.

We don't know that Dorit's not present with her kids.  Dorit cared about her kids enough to get an animal who's nipped young toddlers out of the house like any responsible mother would. 

We also don't know that LVP pushed dogs on her castemates to promote her business. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

I don't believe Dorit felt forced to take the dog. She strikes me as someone who does what she likes, when she likes. She is not a shrinking violet at all. Nope. not buying her version of events.

I also got the impression she was trying to get LVP to turn on Sessa for saying "disgusting" things.  How is anything he said disgusting?  She is disgusting but that's another story. 

I tried to find out what Rinna's reason for hating LVP might be and could only find the interview with Jenny Mcarthy where she complains that Lisa did not call or reach out for 2 months, to say she needs a "medical leave".  Since when does LVP report to Rinna?  WTF?????

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

We also don't know that LVP pushed dogs on her castemates to promote her business. 

Likewise we don't know that she didn't.

If VPD employees were pushing Dorit to take a second dog because it might get out that the first dog was a "biter/nipper" and returned it still falls on LVP, it's her name on the shop. 

• Love 6

Likewise we don't know that she didn't.

If VPD employees were pushing Dorit to take a second dog because it might get out that the first dog was a "biter/nipper" and returned it still falls on LVP, it's her name on the shop. 

But why didn't Dorit just bring it back?  Why the story now that Lucy  was supposed to replace Giggy?  Why does Dorit want LVP mad at Sessa?  Why the mysterious woman with the sick mother who had to put the dog in a shelter?  Why did the shelter say a reality show star brought the dog in.  All of this does not add up.  I think Sessa got really angry when he got the call that the dog was at the shelter and wanted this on the show to get revenge and I believe it was Sessa making it look like LVP supported his actions because he wanted to get it done.  The fact that Teddi never spoke directly to Lisa makes this for me the only possible explanation.  Teddi just joined in the to use this against LVP for the agenda that Kyle formulated. 

• Love 16
15 minutes ago, Choco9 said:

Dorit is a garbage human.

So is LVP.

2 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Nobody has seen the second dog, or this woman that took Lucy. It's a bizzare story. I'm happy that VDP dogs has found homes for over 1000 dogs. May they all remain happy, and never hear the name Dorit ever again.

I'd be happy to never hear LVP mentioned again.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Lizzing said:

After hanging in watching the death throes of this season, my takeaways are this:

1) Production had footage of the Dorit chase-down in the Bahamas and chose not to air it.  This is not the same as the rest of the cast choosing not to discuss her Beverly Beach lawsuit.  Why did production choose to protect Dorit?  The could have aired it, and then aired a bunch of "no comment" talking head interviews from the cast if they were asked about it by producers during their sit-downs.  (Similar to how the Southern Charmers "no commented" things about TRav early this season.)  What's up with that?

2) I've never liked Camille, never bought her redemption arc, and always bristled at the "St. Camille" moniker people slapped on her after her PR makeover.  However, she's just like her ex: despicable human beings, but excellent television.  I admit that I enjoy some seasons of Frasier on TV Land.  She at least brought something interesting to the back third of the season and made airing of at least some of the reunion worth watching.  Sure, she's not a reliable narrator about everything.  But I think she thought she had an opening to be more integral on the show and not be the absolute villain (because that was LVP by the time of her birthday party) and realized a bit too late that she'd be LVP's replacement villain. And maybe it's just my life experience as a bridesmaid, but brides often chose people for the bridal party that they can get something out of, rather than to honor some kind of meaningful friendship, so her Kyle choice wasn't weird to me.

3) The debate over whether or not Denise said she yelled at her kids or cussed/cursed them out is patently absurd.  Half the commentariat has complained about her liberal use of "fuck" in her language.  Do we really think she can refrain from peppering her language to her kids when she's heated?  She uses "fuck" when she's in a good fuckin' mood, as well as a bad fuckin' mood.  (Pass the tequila.)  Denise is no more a saint than Camille.  Actually, they're very similar.

4) If Dorit didn't dump the dog at a kill shelter (either directly, by proxy, or by handing the pup off to an alleged good home), she'd have provided receipts by now, by way of this friend/employee/whatever person.  She's not protecting anyone but herself in the matter.  And no way, no how, no makeup explains those boobs.  Tamra's implants in the Clubhouse looks more natural.

5) For a couple of seasons, around 2-3, I actually had sympathy for Kyle dealing with Kim.  Now I have sympathy for Kim dealing with Kyle.  That's fucked up, but Kyle is so insufferable, coasting on her relatability with viewers by being such a 'good mom'.  I don't give a fuck if she's a good mother.  If, as she says, the scope of discussion of this show is about the friendships, then she's a shit friend.  She buddied up with Hi, I'm Teddy because Kyle was the least cool junior, and Teddy was the least cool sophomore transfer student who couldn't figure out how to relate to the cool senior, Erika, in the high school scenario they live out in perpetuity.  Even if her friend is on her side, she won't reciprocate at the same level.  And I want a one-off special on how Bethenny "mention it all" Frankle can still be friends with Kyle "don't ask me about my business" Richards.

6) Rinna is waiting for her chance to take down Kyle next season.  She doesn't know if it is through Dorit, Denise, or Camille, so she's hedging her bets.

7) Erika is dull, even costume-wise this season, but she hasn't overtly betrayed anyone and enjoys food.  She is flat-out lying that she likes hanging out with this group, aside from the needed paycheck.  But by default, she's the least objectionable one of the lot.  Faint praise, that.

Finally, this arm of the franchise needs to end now or completely recast.

I am sorry I can only like this once. You have summed it up perfectly, and I agree. Clean house and start over, it has become unwatchable with these horrid women

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But with this franchise the “lawsuits” they CANT talk about though due to legal issues and lawyers telling them this could possibly hurt your case stay quiet. Camille was trapped and trying to throw anyone under the bus to save herself. I wanted you at my wedding I want to work on my friendship with Kyle that’s why I wanted her has a bridesmaid morphed Into I didn’t want any of you there but without you the camera wouldn’t be. She’s a fence straddler that was desperately trying to save herself by any means necessary 

I agree.  So IMO this franchise can go the way of the Dodo bird because what's the point of watching people talk around in circles, never saying anything.  That's why I prefer NYC and Atlanta, even Potomac is more interesting.  

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I tried to find out what Rinna's reason for hating LVP might be and could only find the interview with Jenny Mcarthy where she complains that Lisa did not call or reach out for 2 months, to say she needs a "medical leave".  Since when does LVP report to Rinna?  WTF?????

LVP was a Humorously British Bitch to Rinna for about 2 seasons in a row.  Rinna always laughed along with it, but apparently she was holding a secret grudge for a long time!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I don't believe a word out of Dorit's mouth  Dorit's kids are just another accessory for her, it is completely obvious. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree she should have given the dog back, but I think there would probably be some people who’d judge her for keeping the dog when she’s got two very small, beautiful children she has to protect. 

I have friends who have facial scars to this day due to dog bites as children. 

NO ONE said she had to keep the dog.  I don't understand this argument?  She is not being called out for not keeping the dog.  

She gave the dog to a stranger.  The shelter was actually not the worst outcome of that stupid decision.  Do you know what can happen to animals given away for free?  

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Choco9 said:

Well, good luck with this show.  Without mentioning LVP repeatedly, they have nothing to talk about.

Mmmmm.... The very same thing could be said of so many other places in the internet universe. 

I'd venture to say with her out of the picture next year the women will and should focus on their own story lines. It would be smart of them to do so. And we'll see how well it goes, just like any other show. 

It's a TV show. They all go away eventually and something new takes the time slot.  

• Love 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Choco9 said:

NO ONE said she had to keep the dog.  I don't understand this argument?  She is not being called out for not keeping the dog.  

She gave the dog to a stranger.  The shelter was actually not the worst outcome of that stupid decision.  Do you know what can happen to animals given away for free?  

I know this. I’m only explaining why I don’t think Dorit needs to be crucified. I don’t think she gave the dog up because it was an inconvenience or she’s a heartless human being. I think she freaked out and had poor judgment when she gave the dog to the woman she gave it to. I know  it’s unpopular to (mostly) like Dorit, but I really don’t think she’s so bad. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I don't believe for one moment any dog would replace Giggy. LVP has said herself, he won't be around much longer, Giggy is ill. I find that complete BS from Dorit, something she made up.

I keep asking about this mysterious woman, why doesn't Andy. Plus if mystery woman had to hand the dog back( complete with dog strollers etc) why not call Dorit, who she seems to know. I'm starting to think there is no woman, and Imm back to calling Dorit the puppy dumper.

Teddi not speaking to LVP directly, puts up all sorts of flags, Teddi and Sessa may have cooked this up, or PK and Dorit did,

The replacing Giggy story is absurd. LVP has other dogs, so does Kyle (the only redeeming quality I see in her-but I still hate her). This whole thing is a result of garbage person Dorit dumping a dog, that she never should have adopted, at the shelter. She knows she is wrong, but has managed to turn this around and make herself the victim. She is such a vile piece of work, always has been, and she looks absolutely ridiculous most of the time. She is obviously too stupid to realize her Glam squad hates her

Edited by chlban
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I know this. I’m only explaining why I don’t think Dorit needs to be crucified. I don’t think she gave the dog up because it was an inconvenience or she’s a heartless human being. I think she freaked out and had poor judgment when she gave the dog to the woman she gave it to. I know  it’s unpopular to (mostly) like Dorit, but I really don’t think she’s so bad. 

I actually didn't mind Dorit before this season.  Of course I saw how vapid she was but I thought she was mostly harmless.

The fact that she made such a huge error in judgment that could have had major consequences and yet LVP is the one being ganged up on is laughable, which is what most people are pointing out.  The women wanted LVP off the show and it couldn't have been more obvious in their takedown.

• Love 21

And... one side of the argument or the other who really cares? I don't.

It's a TV show!

I get it.  I guess I will just never see how people could think that LVP's (alleged) actions to set up a scene to shade Dorit's decision could even equate to the actions Dorit herself initiated. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree she should have given the dog back, but I think there would probably be some people who’d judge her for keeping the dog when she’s got two very small, beautiful children she has to protect. 

I have friends who have facial scars to this day due to dog bites as children. 

Of course it's Dorit, she'll be damned no matter what she did, does or didn't do. Just like every housewife across the franchises, they all have their detractors a champions. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I believe Teddi over LVP and the Johns. I do think LVP tried to use Teddi to get back at Dorit. We have seen LVP use people before, it is hardly new. As others have said, it is her MO. And the Johns are her employees. Sessa is one of the thirstiest and slimiest people I have seen on this show, and that includes Erika's Mikey. LVP has certainly been shown to be a liar before. Again hardly new. So you can draw your conclusions just as I can draw mine. 

As far as Carole R goes, she admitted to using Tinsley for a story line. Even introduced a friend to Tins, who ended up falling for her. Apparently Carole would do anything to keep her apple, but it backfired on her. Once Carole had no use for Tinsley she coldly said that they were never friends. Talk about doing something that she knew was not true - that was on Carole. 

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I honestly don't remember actually seeing that.  I remember seeing other people claim that.  Do you have any examples?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TVFANNO1 said:

I'm not sure about Denise - I reckon Denise swears 'in front of her kids'. remember on that reality show she said she was going to try to stop swearing in front of her kids and if she did swear she'd donate something to charity.  She's got a potty mouth most of the time sir I imagine it's gonna be hard not to swear in front of her kids.

To me, there's a big difference between swearing in front of your kids and swearing at your kids.  My recollection is that Camille said Denise said she swore at her kids, and what was shown was Denise saying she screams at her kids.  Personally, I think Camille just mis-remembered it, but has decided that hill is worth dying on.

55 minutes ago, chlban said:

I don't believe a word out of Dorit's mouth  Dorit's kids are just another accessory for her, it is completely obvious. 

I think Dorit is obnoxious, but I don't agree that it's completely obvious that her kids are just another accessory for her.  I haven't seen anywhere near enough of her life to come to that conclusion.

• Love 4

I don’t think that I would want to associate with Denise Richards after seeing her this season. Her foul mouth, relentless sex talk, association with hookers and prostitution to the point she forced her boyfriend to use one, her continual promoting of her connection with Charlie Sheen is unsavory and kind of creepy. Would you want to be around her since she seems high all the time? Her questioning of Camille to say that she was high is a tell. Druggies always accuse others of what they are doing.

Hard pass.

• Love 14
(edited)
8 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I don’t think that I would want to associate with Denise Richards after seeing her this season. Her foul mouth, relentless sex talk, association with hookers and prostitution to the point she forced her boyfriend to use one, her continual promoting of her connection with Charlie Sheen is unsavory and kind of creepy. Would you want to be around her since she seems high all the time? Her questioning of Camille to say that she was high is a tell. Druggies always accuse others of what they are doing.

Hard pass.

Denise has been level headed and hasn’t gone on some weird tirade. who cares if she speaks like a sailor? Knew hookers or feed a hooker who was out waiting in a car on thanksgiving . she’s kind and has shown that she has a great heart. Taking care of a daughter that’s special needs and seeing the good in it and not giving up. definitely would make me hang around her before a lot of the other women on this show. Show me who you are now not who you were and she’s kind compassionate caring a good friend a loving mother and a kind ex for her children not dragging their father like some people on this show.  All in all she sounds great 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 19

I just want to say, and aside from Dorits bad judgement in regards to LLAJ, she doesn't really bother me.

With that said I do want to point out that there are those of us who are completely decent human beings that don't actually take the specifics of dog ownership as intensely as others. Look I am completely on board with looking after the well being of a pet but not everyone dives so deep into all the nuances involved in the adoption process or taking on a pet. Some people just don't think it involves all that. Not because they are careless individual but because it's just not in their nature to treat a pet as the equivalent to a child.  Not everyone has such a die hard approach to owning a pet.

A lot of people think housing, caring for and providing for a pet is a perfectly acceptable approach to dog ownership. There are well meaning pet owners out there who don't believe it's necessary to be so well versed in the do's and don't of having a pet aside from making sure they are safe, fed, comfortable and happy.  While I understand the sentiment of if not being okay to re-home a pet it's also not some crime against humanity to a lot of averages Joe's to change their minds about a pet situation. Maybe that makes them unfit to some but in the big scheme of things certain details are deal breakers to some people whereas other people are all in no matter what.

Obviously the all-in variety are the best option for pets but that's not always the case.  I don't think people who don't put a pet above all else are terrible people. I do think it's a huge responsibility that people should take seriously but I also think people should be able to make decisions based on relevant details surrounding any situation involving a pet and family dynamic.  A lot of people don't understand how serious of a commitment it is to own a pet and won't until they experience it. Unfortunately some people won't know until after the fact that a pet is too much of an obligation for them to keep up with.  

Like I said, I understand the reasoning behind it and I do agree but not everyone believes its necessary to take issues surrounding pets to that degree. Doesn't make them horrible people it just makes them less sentimental about pets than true absolute animal lovers.  There's a mix of people out there and the average Joe's are for the most part good natured people but not necessarily die hard animal lovers who can find themselves making decisions that aren't absolutely cruel per se but to the die hard animal lover seems unforgivable. 

Just giving a bit of perspective. I don't have a pet by the way. I've seen different levels of 'shit pet owners" to  "average Joe" pet owners to "absolute die hards" and what I do know is that there is way more involved in caring for a pet than I am ready for at the moment. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Yeah, she made a stupid mistake and didn't give the fucking dog back to LVP and LVP minions wanted to crucify her on television and elsewhere for getting rid of a dog she saw as a threat to her children's safety.

I don't want to crucify Dorit.  Just a day or two in the stockade works for me.

In regards to screaming/swearing at kids, I raise my eyebrow more at Denise posting "sexy time" pictures on Instagram.

In the last couple of weeks she posted Aaron, pitching a tent, using morning wood.....and by tent I mean bedsheets and by morning wood I mean giant schlong.

Which?  It was on Instagram. And I know Charlie Sheen is their dad and all, but....what teenager wants their stepdads giant schlong holding up a bedsheets on Instagram.

disgusted emma stone GIF

• LOL 9
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

My unpopular opinion (yes I have many) is I think both Dorit and LVP should have been given the benefit of the doubt that they never meant to hurt anyone. Neither one of them should have been ganged up on imo. 

Nice. I like this perspective.. :-)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Denise has been level headed and hasn’t gone on some weird tired who cares if she speaks like a sailor she’s kind and has shown to have a great heart and taking care of a daughter that’s special needs and seeing the good in it and not giving up definitely would make me hang around her before a lot of the other women on this show. Show me who you are now not who you were and she’s kind compassionate caring a good friend a loving mother and a kind ex for her children. All in all she sounds great 

I don’t know if you can make that judgment from the few snippets we see. I noticed that when they enter a room that Eloise runs to Aaron and not Denise. He seems like the primary caretaker. Of course this is a very small sample.

Still a drug addled  sex addict who is always baked is not my cup of tea. YMMV.

• Love 5
(edited)
11 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I don’t know if you can make that judgment from the few snippets we see. I noticed that when they enter a room that Eloise runs to Aaron and not Denise. He seems like the primary caretaker. Of course this is a very small sample.

Still a drug addled  sex addict who is always baked is not my cup of tea. YMMV.

Please point out what episode she runs to Aaron. She’s not run to anyone. I’d trust a stoner before I’d trust a adderal head. What does her having sex with her husband or whoever else she wants have anything to do with anyone but her and whoever? it doesn’t effect anyone else’s life let her have sex. What is this clutching of the pearls? People have sex. Your parents had sex I’m sure you have had sex. I have it’s not a bad thing. Sex isn’t a bad dirty thing. It’s a perfectly natural thing that everyone does.  Again Denise has been shown to be very kind very attentive to her children she hasn’t been shown beating them they haven’t been out in the spotlight or in tabloids being bad teens so she must be doing something right. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I think Dorit is obnoxious, but I don't agree that it's completely obvious that her kids are just another accessory for her.  I haven't seen anywhere near enough of her life to come to that conclusion.

I can forgive just about anyone if they're good with their family. Rinna may be a piece of shit and her defence of Harry Hamlin was over the top, but I salute a woman who protects and honors her family first. The worst person with kids is Teddi. She talks to her kids like they're total idiots, so patronizing, like she has zero connection with them. Her reaction when her son flipped out proved she rarely dealt with her kids...dragging him off down the hallway. If your son has a meltdown like that, something is up. Stay home, you stupid cow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Please point out what episode she runs to Aaron. She’s not run to anyone. I’d trust a stoner before I’d trust a adderal head. What does her having sex with her husband or whoever else she wants have anything to do with anyone but her and whoever? it doesn’t effect anyone else’s life let her have sex. What is this clutching of the pearls? People have sex. Your parents had sex I’m sure you have had sex.i have it’s not a bad thing. Sex isn’t a bad dirty thing. At least Denise is shown with her kids. Let’s ask Camille where her son is that she’s never around 

The scene where they both came in the house. I don’t remember which episode but it was around the time of their phony marriage. 

I sure ain’t clutching my pearls but I can do without someone clutching their husbands junk in every conversation she has. That is basically all she has to talk about. It’s boring sleazy and pathetic. Brandi Glannvile level bullshit. Which makes sense since they are pals.

Just another reason to drop this failing franchise if this is the best they got.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Choco9 said:

This cannot be stressed enough. Some very bad things happen to dogs who are given away to seemingly lovely people. Much worse than ending up at the Orange County shelter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
18 minutes ago, langford peel said:

The scene where they both came in the house. I don’t remember which episode but it was around the time of their phony marriage. 

I sure ain’t clutching my pearls but I can do without someone clutching their husbands junk in every conversation she has. That is basically all she has to talk about. It’s boring sleazy and pathetic. Brandi Glannvile level bullshit. Which makes sense since they are pals.

Just another reason to drop this failing franchise if this is the best they got.

So wait now their marriage is phony? Arnt they still married nothing’s been in the tabloids to say other wise and there are no rumors of infidelity and he’s adopting Denise daughter that’s a lot of work for something that’s phony.  so how is this a phony marriage? Everyone has a right to like and not like whom ever just a lot of things seem to be pulled out of thin air to dislike her. She seemed stoned well weed is legal and is less dangerous then alcohol and prescription pills and other substances. (If we fault her for doing a legal substance then you have to fault all the other wives for the pill and alcohol they all consume them self’s) She has sex yes we all do. She has a bad mouth ok I tend to curse more then I should myself I don’t think that makes me a bad person just because. I’m trying to follow and see the bad I’m just not getting it. She’s like a regular person to me 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Denise has been level headed and hasn’t gone on some weird tirade. who cares if she speaks like a sailor? Knew hookers or feed a hooker who was out waiting in a car on thanksgiving . she’s kind and has shown that she has a great heart. Taking care of a daughter that’s special needs and seeing the good in it and not giving up. definitely would make me hang around her before a lot of the other women on this show. Show me who you are now not who you were and she’s kind compassionate caring a good friend a loving mother and a kind ex for her children not dragging their father like some people on this show.  All in all she sounds great 

I agree - if anyone has the "right" to bad mouth a spouse/baby daddy, Denise does, and yet she hasn't.  I like her.  

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I honestly don't remember actually seeing that.  I remember seeing other people claim that.  Do you have any examples?

There were a couple of situations that were used as "strong" examples of LVP wanting others to bid her will but I think it was more of a theory that ended up becoming a life of it's own. 

Once it was established that LVP is strategic with her friendships (commentary provided by none other than Kyle herself) it became the running theme and go to accusation when things went haywire in any given circumstance.

The situation with Camille doesn't cut the mustard with me because Camille shared that tid bit about Taylor in the most unhelpful and negative of ways and regardless of what they spoke about behind the scenes I do not believe for one second LVP advocated for Taylor's abuse to be outted in such a manor. Camille realized how harsh she was and was hoping to backpedal on her delivery by claiming it's something that's been talked about and something LVP agreed should be addressed at some point.  LVP was having none of it and Camille was mad that she didn't help her out of the mess she put herself in by saying something like, "yes it's true we have discussed it...." But the timing of all that was hideous so I too would have refrained from joining the train wreck of a revelation Camille created.

Brandi also tried to claim that LVP egged her on to pack tabloids announcing Mauricio's infidelity to a trip they were going on in order to embarass Kyle and although Brandi admitted that it didn't happen the way Brandi originally claimed I could believe it's possible that LVP was doing a nudge nudge wink wink about it with Brandi. Just because someone is having a knuuck, knuuck moment with you doesn't mean you actually do it for crying out loud. These women like to treat LVP's mischievousness as marching orders in Hitlers army for petes sake.

There was Rinna, Yolanda, manchausen, why didn't you bring Kyle into it mess that I've never ever put together any way that was coherent. It all started with Rinna admitting to speaking about Yolanda unfavorably to someone and trying to figure out how to bring it up to Yolanda. Somehow it turned into LVP manipulating the whole shebang for what reason I have no clue. There also wasn't any type of corroborating info, details or instances that made any sort of sense whatsoever. That was one clusterfuck of a scandal that had no beginning, end, middle. Just a mush of commentary, accusations and messy details that never fit together in any way shape of form. One of the most frustrating instances of trying to lay blame on LVP.

I'm telling you, they've brainwashed themselved sooooooo thoroughly and convinced themselves so completely that LVP always has some agenda that they imagine this shit every season and then proceed to pummel LVP with non factual opinion facts. They want her to say uncle so bad it's manic.

So yeah, no real examples just a theory that's been floated for years now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
41 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Which?  It was on Instagram. And I know Charlie Sheen is their dad and all, but....what teenager wants their stepdads giant schlong holding up a bedsheets on Instagram.

After that display, I am definitely finished with Denise.  Disgusting.  She’s married about 2 minutes, so naturally sex is fabulous, but stop talking about it.  We’ve all been there, maybe done that (I don’t think all) so what’s the big deal?  She thinks she’s the only person who is sexy.  Her husband should be embarrassed.  I know she is good hearted, but Geeze,  zip it already.

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Their marriage is phony because it was not recorded and they didn’t have a license. It was all done for the camera. However I grant you that they seem a very committed couple and will be going to massage parlors together to get jerked off for many years to come. I just don’t want to hear about that or about Charley Sheen and hookers and all the rest. Denise Richards already killed one reality show so maybe they brought her in to kill this one too.

I wish them all the best. Bless their heart.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I'm telling you, they've brainwashed themselved sooooooo thoroughly and convinced themselves so completely that LVP always has some agenda that they imagine this shit every season and then proceed to pummel LVP with non factual opinion facts. They want her to say uncle so bad it's manic.

It might be funny to see them realize that LVP wasn't the root of all their problems next season when they turn on each other, as it seems they've already been doing to Camille and Teddi.  I won't be watching, though.  Even that schadenfreude won't be enough for me to stomach this group of women. 

• Love 19
(edited)
10 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Their marriage is phony because it was not recorded and they didn’t have a license. It was all done for the camera. However I grant you that they seem a very committed couple and will be going to massage parlors together to get jerked off for many years to come. I just don’t want to hear about that or about Charley Sheen and hookers and all the rest. Denise Richards already killed one reality show so maybe they brought her in to kill this one too.

I wish them all the best. Bless their heart.

Where have you seen they don’t have a license I’m not seeing anything about that anywhere.... source?  People and everyone was reporting it has a real marriage and the articles saying he’s gonna adopt Eloise nothing saying they arnt really married. Camille would have been all over that if true she would have been like a pig in shit rolling around in it. I WAS REALLY MARRED unlike Denise. I really had a burned down house I owned with my husband who I really MARRIED. I can picture it lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Jel said:

That she didn't give either of them the name of the "lovely woman" is shady as hell. This was well before any publicity, any leaked stories, any filming.

John Sessa also claimed somewhere (don't recall if it was in the interview I listened to) that in the first communication from the dog shelter, the shelter worked said (in a phone message or email or contact form on the website -- don't remember) a reality celebrity had brought the dog in.  He did seem mightily pissed though, I remember that.

I have always maintained that the reason Lucy didn't go back to VPD is because Dorit had gotten word that Sessa's messy shady gossipy ass was talking about Dorit returning dog number 1, which is not good business and actually undermines the mission of the charity. I think if Dorit hadn't felt judged, she would have returned Lucy to VDP  and concluded that dogs were just not right for her family at this stage. But she wanted to avoid the judgment, which is why Dorit rehomed Lucy with her friend Michelle Turr. Her friends call her Shel.

I've have NEVER believed this whole dropped off by a "reality celebrity," but the shelter not just naming Dorit directly. It just comes across like one more of Sessa's needlessly convoluted stories. It seems unlikely that they would recognize Dorit from the dozens of reality tv shows that film in the greater LA area, hundreds of reality tv stars, and thousands of plastic looking women. It just seems more likely that they'd just give the name to him and he'd recognize that it was Dorit, her assistant, or like PK's assistant.

Of course, Dorit should have sent the dog back to VPD, but Sessa, Blizzard, and Teddi's actions were the precise reason Dorit was trying to avoid the organization when she realized the 2nd dog wasn't going to work out. In actuality, I think all three would have pulled this same shit had Dorit actually sent the dog back to VPD. They just would have changed tactics and made it about Dorit lying about the dog nipping and Dorit being the worst.

Dorit was completely wrong, but I don't think Sessa and Blizzard really understand everything they'd done that is not ok.

• Love 8