Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

As much as I can't stand Lisa Rinna, I don't think that account is hers.  No blue checkmark next to the name.

Not sure why the only screenshot I found was from Twitter when the original was apparently on Instagram, but whatever, it was her. She apologized (so she could keep her QVC contract).

Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 8.43.51 AM.png

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I have a different take on Camille.  I think the women all have an agreement to not say certain things about each other on camera.  Camille comes out and just spills all the tea; and the woman are all like OMG.  Denise said she doesn't scream at her kids, when unseen footage showed otherwise.  

The Atlanta and New York Housewives go off on each other, while Beverly Hills doesn't, that's why this franchise is boring to me.  No tea.

I thought the implication was that Bitchmille said Denise said she curses at her children? Denise didn’t say that. 

10 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

Denise said she doesn't SWEAR at her kids.  Camille said that Denise told them she does.  The footage they showed is of Denise saying she screams at her kids. 

Ok. That’s what I thought I saw and heard.

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

S  She's not doing anything the others haven't done at some point.  They all talk out of both sides of their face, they all talk behind each other's backs (except maybe Denise).  They all invite the other ladies to things because of production so stop with the pearl clutching and fake outrage.   Other than Camille's business relationship with Mauricio and Lisa Rinna and Denise, I don't think any of them are friends off the show.  

I think you got that backwards it was Camille that was clutching her pearls... she wants to play this game so bad and wants her full time status back that she got flustered and slipped and the mask totally fell on how fake yes they all have to be to work on this show …. She had the cover story of wanting to be friends with them and even said that several times but then when she couldn't get  the heat off her started throwing anything out and reveled she was really only doing shit to be on camera... SHE DIDINT MEAN TO LET IT SLIP.. All of these shows are smoke and mirrors and are jobs for these women but they arnt supposed to let that be known because who wants to watch that.. Camille fucked up she wasn't trying to pull the mask away she did it on accident and now is fucked and will never have her full time status … shes not some crusader for truth on these shows shes just as fucking fake as all of them only she once again slipped up and revealed something she shouldn't have  … so its kind of funny her being championed has some TRUTH teller when that's not what she was doing at all is kind of mind boggling to me 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think you got that backwards it was Camille that was clutching her pearls... she wants to play this game so bad and wants her full time status back that she got flustered and slipped and the mask totally fell on how fake yes they all have to be to work on this show ….

As I've said before, sometimes I like her, sometimes I don't.  She tries so hard to play the reality show "game," but she's just not very good at it.  It's like watching Lucy (not the dog!) take the football away from Charlie Brown.  She misses every single time!  I don't think she's suited for this type of environment.  The show needs a clean sweep.  There's not any of them that I care to see anymore.  This group has run their course.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

Not sure why the only screenshot I found was from Twitter when the original was apparently on Instagram, but whatever, it was her. She apologized (so she could keep her QVC contract).

I had forgotten about Instagram - don't know much about it anyway.  Thanks for the clarification and sorry about my misunderstanding.

• Love 5

A couple of thoughts about part 2. Kyle using the phrase Monty of McGootsville was odd.Is this a common way to refer to someone from a hick place? In my long life I have never heard this before.  I found it strange as Kim's former husband who is now deceased was named Monty. I wonder if Kyle picked this up when she referred to him. Also for the first time Rinna saying I don't "think"I am anorexic. Then she mentioned something about discussing this in  therapy. Did I hear this correctly? I can't stomach watching this again. 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, renatae said:

Andy is finally asking the questions the viewers have had about the lawsuits, denials fly, and in the end, LisaV gets blamed by Teddi the Accountable as if she was the one who discussed them! These girls are nothing if not consistent.

Kyle, ever the sweetheart, nastily clapping back at the viewer who asked about Mauricio's suit, by saying, "Whoever the F Monty in Magootville is," shows exactly the disdain she holds the viewers in. What's the matter, Kyle? Not happy your 14th mounted attack on LVP didn't make you come out smelling like a rose in the minds of the viewers?

It looked to me like Teddi gave away a lot more than she meant to when she said that even in the beginning, she was ready to attack Dorito regarding the dog as soon as John asked, even before anyone claimed Lisa was involved.

Kyle got easily flustered when Andy asked her about Mauricio's lawsuit.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I don't know what Camille's goal was, but she looked even worse tonight than she did the entire Season 1. But like someone said, without Camille, this reunion would have been beyond boring. 

I’m wondering if this whole display is her final scene?  She’s exhausted everyone, so maybe she won’t be back ?????

1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

Never underestimate Rinna's ability to go low. 

But she "owns it!" so that makes it all okay!

😉

• Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Camille is really off the rails!  She reminds me of a trapped and teased wild animal, biting and ripping at those around her.  With each word, she  makes less sense.  I appreciate Denise trying to bring her back to reality. 

Who could be comfortable being her friend?  I wouldn’t trust her now with a ten foot pole.  Once a person goes off about everyone, spilling everything, how can you trust her?  She may have been truthful, but you can’t go around telling secrets about everyone.  She snapped.   You have to be a phony like everyone else.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Last night was very informative! In addition to the above relation that Rinna’s horrifying words on social media don’t, apparently, count as nastiness, I also learned that the ladies’ legal problems were all misunderstandings brought about by others, then lied about in the press; that most of them have just had super minimal work done; that Dorit really, really thought LLAJ went to a fantastic home and basically the whole situation was LVP’s fault because LVP; that Rinna has zero food issues; and clearly, Teddi can’t help talk on behalf of EVERYONE, except perhaps herself because it took her a million years to admit that she lied about lying.

Lol, and also that Teddi logic dictates that because she is now telling the truth about having lied before, that proves she is indeed an honest, non-lying person.

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, here we go again with Kyle's imaginary friend who had staff who showed up at the polygraph examiner's office and just HAPPENED to see LVP getting her screening polygraph test.  Don't believe Kyle at all, but, so what if she did?  LVP apparently passed it TWICE.   I suppose that Kyle is too ANXIOUS to undergo one.  I'd like to get her on a cross examination though.  

With all that LVP has done for the show and all Bravo could throw her was a pitiful bone!  Throwing in Camille for LVP is a joke.  She's a disaster and a back stabber.  Didn't LVP deserve more than that?  You are vile Mr. Cohen. 

Good grief - LVP was only expected to answer for years of bad behavior.

Erika was right to say, “Get off the cross; we need the wood.”

• Love 9
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Well, that was interesting. I am glad that it was brought up that LVP did not bother to ask Dorit who she gave Lucy to, or ask for a phone number and address to follow up on where Lucy was. As I have said all along, LVP was the original puppy dumper.

The reason she did not fire John Blizzard (or have Sessa do it since he is the ED of VP Dogs) is because Blizzard was doing exactly what LVP asked him to do, including the scene where he fell on the sword for LVP and said he put words in her mouth. As if. Lol. 

It appears though that VP Dogs should be looked at a little more closely, given the now latest time Lisa or an organization that bears her name has been sued. An employee being told to forge cheques, and then being fired for doing what they were told? Shady, shady, shady. Maybe things are more lax in the states, but as someone who is on the board of directors of an animal charity,  we have strict laws and regulations that must be followed to the letter. Forgery would definitely be a no-no. But then, none of us on the board would have to be told that. It is kind of common sense - unless you are either an idiot or underhanded, or both. 

All of LVP's businesses should be looked at.  Lawsuits, destruction of evidence, settlements...excuses, excuses, excuses. Something reeks!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Sarah Heart said:

She really does. This time, I think she wanted to give them a taste of their own medicine, I loved it. I thought all along, Camille wanted to join this lot, seeing her last night, made me think she doesn't. In the preview for next week, we see her in the arms of Rinna, mushy fake stuff. 

Rip BH.

She was mentally and emotionally unhinged - if not “on something,” as Denise suggested, she is not well.

Without LVP or Camille, the show could be a lot of fun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

After hanging in watching the death throes of this season, my takeaways are this:

1) Production had footage of the Dorit chase-down in the Bahamas and chose not to air it.  This is not the same as the rest of the cast choosing not to discuss her Beverly Beach lawsuit.  Why did production choose to protect Dorit?  The could have aired it, and then aired a bunch of "no comment" talking head interviews from the cast if they were asked about it by producers during their sit-downs.  (Similar to how the Southern Charmers "no commented" things about TRav early this season.)  What's up with that?

2) I've never liked Camille, never bought her redemption arc, and always bristled at the "St. Camille" moniker people slapped on her after her PR makeover.  However, she's just like her ex: despicable human beings, but excellent television.  I admit that I enjoy some seasons of Frasier on TV Land.  She at least brought something interesting to the back third of the season and made airing of at least some of the reunion worth watching.  Sure, she's not a reliable narrator about everything.  But I think she thought she had an opening to be more integral on the show and not be the absolute villain (because that was LVP by the time of her birthday party) and realized a bit too late that she'd be LVP's replacement villain. And maybe it's just my life experience as a bridesmaid, but brides often chose people for the bridal party that they can get something out of, rather than to honor some kind of meaningful friendship, so her Kyle choice wasn't weird to me.

3) The debate over whether or not Denise said she yelled at her kids or cussed/cursed them out is patently absurd.  Half the commentariat has complained about her liberal use of "fuck" in her language.  Do we really think she can refrain from peppering her language to her kids when she's heated?  She uses "fuck" when she's in a good fuckin' mood, as well as a bad fuckin' mood.  (Pass the tequila.)  Denise is no more a saint than Camille.  Actually, they're very similar.

4) If Dorit didn't dump the dog at a kill shelter (either directly, by proxy, or by handing the pup off to an alleged good home), she'd have provided receipts by now, by way of this friend/employee/whatever person.  She's not protecting anyone but herself in the matter.  And no way, no how, no makeup explains those boobs.  Tamra's implants in the Clubhouse looks more natural.

5) For a couple of seasons, around 2-3, I actually had sympathy for Kyle dealing with Kim.  Now I have sympathy for Kim dealing with Kyle.  That's fucked up, but Kyle is so insufferable, coasting on her relatability with viewers by being such a 'good mom'.  I don't give a fuck if she's a good mother.  If, as she says, the scope of discussion of this show is about the friendships, then she's a shit friend.  She buddied up with Hi, I'm Teddy because Kyle was the least cool junior, and Teddy was the least cool sophomore transfer student who couldn't figure out how to relate to the cool senior, Erika, in the high school scenario they live out in perpetuity.  Even if her friend is on her side, she won't reciprocate at the same level.  And I want a one-off special on how Bethenny "mention it all" Frankle can still be friends with Kyle "don't ask me about my business" Richards.

6) Rinna is waiting for her chance to take down Kyle next season.  She doesn't know if it is through Dorit, Denise, or Camille, so she's hedging her bets.

7) Erika is dull, even costume-wise this season, but she hasn't overtly betrayed anyone and enjoys food.  She is flat-out lying that she likes hanging out with this group, aside from the needed paycheck.  But by default, she's the least objectionable one of the lot.  Faint praise, that.

Finally, this arm of the franchise needs to end now or completely recast.

You make some excellent points as indicated above. IF, I do watch next season, and that's a big IF, it would only be to see how Lisa R and Erika take down Kyle.  lol  But, if I miss it, I don't think I'll miss much.  

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Well LVP wasn't on, Camille was hardly on, and they didnt have that much fun. Migraines and meat not cooking( dull camping trip) . Hardly fun in my books.

Actually, there were a lot of laughs and good vibes - as they discussed at the final garden party. I’m looking forward to next season!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Jel said:

That she didn't give either of them the name of the "lovely woman" is shady as hell. This was well before any publicity, any leaked stories, any filming.

John Sessa also claimed somewhere (don't recall if it was in the interview I listened to) that in the first communication from the dog shelter, the shelter worked said (in a phone message or email or contact form on the website -- don't remember) a reality celebrity had brought the dog in.  He did seem mightily pissed though, I remember that.  

Jelica Jayne agrees! 😉

And if John Sessa said the sky was blue and water was wet I'd still would take everything he said with a mountain of salt & healthy dose of suspicion of ulterior motives. Shady, shady shady!

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Kyle knew why she was asked to be a bridesmaid. She's been around the block.  She was bitching about the ugly cap sleeves right away because she didn't really want to participate but she knew for the show she had to do it.  JMO I wasn't really there. 😁

EXACTLY!

And that is why Camille was quick to point out that trying to use an "invite" to her wedding as proof of her being disingenuous was corny. Come on now. If you're gonna bitch about something, don't use something we all know is a part of what THEY ALL do to make the show go round.

We as viewers even know that gatherings, trips and who's "hosting" is partially if not mostly manipulated by production. So when one of these ladies decide to suspend that information in order to spin an attempt at an amicable work relationship as some wicked two faced moments (which is a big premise of the damn show) is ridiculous. Camille also pointed out that THEY ALL DO IT but for some odd reason Camille's behavior is  what stands out and has the rest of them clutching pearls? PULLLLEEEEZZEEE!

And THAT is what was setting Camille off. Not to mention the ridiculous gaslighting. Come on!

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 17
20 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I rescued a few animals, when my children were very small. We had no problems, and my children grew up to be fine individuals with families, and they adopted rescue animals, which made my heart feel good.

That's great you have had wonderful experiences with rescues but their have been children bitten, mauled and killed by rescue dogs. 

I have no problem of Dorit getting rid of the dog and I believe her when she said the puppies nipped at her kids and the adults became concerned and wanted the dogs out of the house.  I have no problem with that except that she should have just given the last one back to LVP.  

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Well LVP wasn't on, Camille was hardly on, and they didnt have that much fun. Migraines and meat not cooking( dull camping trip) . Hardly fun in my books.

Pretty much what I was going to say, @Sarah Heart.  They really had nothing this season outside of LVP and Camille.  

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, Giselle said:

And if John Sessa said the sky was blue and water was wet I'd still would take everything he said with a mountain of salt & healthy dose of suspicion of ulterior motives. Shady, shady shady!

I suspect that both Johns were doing LVP’s dirty work - her modus operandi is well known at this point.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, here we go again with Kyle's imaginary friend who had staff who showed up at the polygraph examiner's office and just HAPPENED to see LVP getting her screening polygraph test.  Don't believe Kyle at all, but, so what if she did?  LVP apparently passed it TWICE.   I suppose that Kyle is too ANXIOUS to undergo one.  I'd like to get her on a cross examination though.  

With all that LVP has done for the show and all Bravo could throw her was a pitiful bone!  Throwing in Camille for LVP is a joke.  She's a disaster and a back stabber.  Didn't LVP deserve more than that?  You are vile Mr. Cohen. 

Maybe Kyle's imaginary friend is the same friend that was passing pictures of Lunn's fiance Tom making out in a bar to Bethenny Frankel. This friend gets around to several franchises.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Milage varies.

I sure as shit wasn't interested watching lap dogs both human (VPD) and canine.

While I don't mind a quick 15 seconds every couple of episodes (the way they show Kyle's dogs) I've found all the never fucking ending LVP dog stuff quite boring. I like dogs but if I want to watch them I'll watch them in 3D life or on animal planet. I dont need to see a half dead dog with a hand stuffed up his bum 3 times an episode.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Yours Truly said:

Oh Geez! 

Then again in this day and age where everything is an ailment and has to be some chemical imbalance or on some level of the autism spectrum I'm not surprised that simply being pissed off and loud is diagnosed as not being well.

Whatever happened to "just wanting to cut a bitch in the moment"?

Then again, I'm Puerto Rican and grew up in the '80's and '90's in The Bronx so there is that. We judge that type of behavior on a more real scale I guess.

Camille was already in a frantic state when she arrived, and worked herself into a froth because she projected onto the others her own intentions. As it turned out, they remained calm and civilized, but she went off the rails. Drunk? Maybe. On another drug? Maybe. A mental and emotional wreck? Obviously.

• Love 6
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Milage varies.

I sure as shit wasn't interested watching lap dogs both human (VPD) and canine.

While I don't mind a quick 15 seconds every couple of episodes (the way they show Kyle's dogs) I've found all the never fucking ending LVP dog stuff quite boring. I like dogs but if I want to watch them I'll watch them in 3D life or on animal planet. I dont need to see a half dead dog with a hand stuffed up his bum 3 times an episode.

I love this show is nothing without Lisa talking points now all they do is fight and turn on each other ROFL .. have we completely blocked out the past 5 seasons  or whatever of this show? they fight NO MATTER WHAT and guess what Lisa was part of if not the cause of 90% of those fights..... She brought nothing different and wasn't any less sneaky and backstabbing then any other housewife she just chose to use other people for her dirty work.... She wasn't ran off by these women she chose not to be a big girl and show up to work … its fine for her to sling mud at other housewives and to snicker and gloat over their being attacked but when it was her in the hot seat she chose to run because the girls were "ganging" up on her... that's stupid they are acting no different then they have with each other and just because she's Lisa doesn't mean she gets special treatment...… The same with Camille you cant straddle the fence and not be expected to be called out on it she's done it, they all have but when its focused on them its suddenly Mean girl mentality lol Camille is a classic mean girl lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
(edited)
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Camille was already in a frantic state when she arrived, and worked herself into a froth because she projected onto the others her own intentions. As it turned out, they remained calm and civilized, but she went off the rails. Drunk? Maybe. On another drug? Maybe. A mental and emotional wreck? Obviously.

I think it was her script or storyline, whatever it's called in the world of reality tv.  But, still, I don't give her any slack. I don't think she minded that much.  It suits her.  To me,  you just don't do that.

Same goes to Kyle.   But, for Kyle and the other women to act like Camille addressing bad breath is worse than calling someone a huge liar about a matter that was important to them and they didn't do anything wrong!....I don't understand their reasoning.  Convoluted.  I don't even think they understand it.  Above their comprehension. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 10
(edited)
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Maybe cause they were harping on her non stop about one thing after another? Granted the reunion is to rehash but because her time on the couch is limited they were peppering here with one grievance after another all the while throwing gas lighting responses from more than one of them.  

Yes, she was already dreading it before going out there but again an episode of anger brought on by circumstances that, well pretty much, explains the reaction isn't such a puzzle to figure out. 

Just because the other women maintained their composure doesn't mean anything. They weren't the one's facing off with more than one.  Camille was. Also, different people have different levels of reactions. Just because someone comes off more loudly than someone else doesn't mean they are bound for a straight jacket. It just means the subject matter hits an uncomfortable nerve more strongly than it would for someone else. 

Assigning mental health issues to someone who reacts to stress differently than someone else is a pretty shitty thing to do (looking at you Denise) especially when the situation at hand pretty much warrants a heightened level of emotional response. Honestly it seemed pretty obvious that making Camille look bad was on the agenda. Not saying she didn't give them material but at the same time they pretty much rushed through the lawsuit topic, the lady chasing Dorit, the debacle with Kyle Teddi and Erika. It was spaced out discomfort for the ladies but again since Camille's time on the couch was limited it was a rapid fire of issues that she kept having to address.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 24
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Maybe cause they were harping on her non stop about one thing after another? 

they weren't harping on her they weren't moderating the show and questions that was ANDY that's the funny part .. these women don't control what's asked and when that's GOD ANDY so saying these women were harping on her and it wasn't fair is not a real assessment when they didn't bring the topic up and had no control over anything I get wanting to blame them for whatever reason but that's not the truth  ......And anyway she straddled the fence and talked mad shit about ALL of them all season did she not expect that to be brought up at all? Again none of the ladies brought any of this up ANDY did  

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 4

Interesting that Rinna and Erika had a convenient episode of amnesia when talking about the Starbucks incident on the France trip. Also interesting was that Kyle was not going to let it slide, even if she only told half a story.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

I’m totally fine saying Camille was mentally and emotionally unhinged, that she was in a panic and off the rails - this is not about making a medical assessment; just about characterizing her behavior.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

And this is where the show lost me.  I watched the rest of this ep but won't be watching the 3rd.  Bitch we help finance your lifestyle so don't be such a see ya next Tuesday.

I’ll continue to watch but ya, cosigned. Don’t go on TV and shove THE AGENCY down our throats if you want to stay in the kitchen. And Kyle, didn’t you go to high school in podunkville? You didn’t grow up in no Beverly Hills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

I am confused (what else is new?) When Andy asked Teddi why she blindly went along with the text message plan without verifying Anything with LVP, her response was:

"Because when the person that works for you, and idolizes you, and does everything for you, Is calling you and saying"Ok, Lisa's freaking out, she can't get Dorit to call her back, she wants to use your name" I just went along with it."

I thought she had never spoken to John before, now he works for her, idolizes her and does everything for her? Did she mean he's loyal to LVP? Even if she was referring to LVP, it's still a lame excuse for someone who makes a living keeping people accountable, imo.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think it was her script or storyline, whatever it's called in the world of reality tv.  But, still, I don't give her any slack. I don't think she minded that much.  It suits her.  To me,  you just don't do that.

Same goes to Kyle.   But, for Kyle and the other women to act like Camille addressing bad breath is worse than calling someone a huge liar about a matter that was important to them and they didn't do anything wrong!....I don't understand their reasoning.  Convoluted.  I don't even think they understand it.  Above their comprehension. 

I think both are hurtful, but I do see a difference. It is bizarre to me how some of these ladies think it’s no big deal being called a liar. That’s not something I’d want to agree to disagree with in my friendships. So I totally see where you’re coming from. However I think the way most of these ladies roll is to be honest about whatever is going on within the group during filming-don’t out family secrets, bring malicious gossip into the show, or say things for the sake of being mean. The idea is to keep it about the drama that occurs within the group and being honest about your feelings. This way you get some drama without feeling like your family or deepest, darkest stuff may come out at any time. Some things are just not necessary and low blows. When you start talking about someone’s hygiene, it’s nothing but mean. What does that have to do with anything? LVP has always come across as someone who’d smell fantastic. She’s so pretty, feminine, and elegant, you almost think she can’t possibly have morning breath, BO, or even go to the bathroom. I kid, but really, you just picture roses and loveliness when you think of her. Now everyone’s wondering about her breath. Camille even threw LVP under the bus again regarding her breath just to get back at Kyle. It’s not something she can easily defend really. At least she was able to take a lie detector test regarding Radar. 

I feel the same about what Camille’s said about Kelsey. Him cheating on her was wrong. But some of the things she says about him are mortifying. Why? To get back at him, even all these years later? Why not take the high road? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I think there is a problem with people like the Johns and Teddi trying to maneuver into LVP's  favor doing with they thought would  ingratiate them.  In this case I think LVP was distracted by her personal issues, and was not orchestrating anything.  It seems like we saw a ship off course with clumsy efforts to create drama on the show directed by a bunch of amateurs who did not know what they were doing and messed up royally.  

Teddi assumed Lisa was in on it and the John's assumed LIsa would love it if they got back at Dorit and I also think they themselves were enraged at Dorit and felt she deserved a beating. I still don't see how LVP orchestrated this.  I don't think she was focused on the puppy issue at all and as a result we got this mess.  She's better off without the show as now it is reduced to grifters.  Bravo attracts them or seeks them out.  Remember Dana Wilkey....just google her.  I rest my point. 

Sorry, after watching LVP in action all these years it’s clear to me how she operates.

• Love 11