Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I agree with your scenario, the only exception being I personally believe the "lovely lady" was actually one of Dorit's nannies who was sent on an "errand" to an outlying county to drop off the puppy.  

And if this scenario is accurate, then how fucking stupid is Dorit (yeah, I know, rhetorical question) that she didn't realize this puppy would be microchipped and immediately traced back to her, no matter how far out the puppy was taken and dumped?  

On another note, hot damn, if I didn't love Camille's tangent.  That being said, she needs to re-read The Art of War because she really became discombobulated during her rant and clearly needs to brush up on her technique.  While I got her message loud and clear, it was amusing to see her criticize others' hypocrisy while engaging in her own hypocrisy.  I will, however, laugh like a hyena whenever I think of the looks on the faces of Kyle and Andy when Camille said she didn't want to invite any of the women to her wedding and only did it for production.

Break that fourth wall, Camille, but for gawd's sake do it in a bit more controlled and coherent fashion next time.  

The burning question in my mind is...when Camille returns to the stage, will she be wearing the same dress she was doffing when she left the stage or will she be wearing another ensemble.  Inquiring minds want to know, dammit!  

Right?? Kyle really, really thought that Camille wanted her in her wedding because she is HAWT and would rock the cap sleeve dress. Oh poor dumb Kyle.

• LOL 21
  • Love 2

I know Lucygate is kind of confusing and both sides have their points imo.

However I think it’s funny people are still confused about the fine. Dorit had already returned a dog, so she knew she wouldn’t be fined for taking another one back. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sunshine23 said:

Dorit regrets calling LVP a coward while taping the reunion, but the best part of the interview is the interviewer! He needs to take over Andy's job!!!! Love him!!!!

https://www.realitytea.com/2019/07/23/dorit-kemsley-regrets-saying-lisa-vanderpump-is-a-coward/

Ruh oh, Dorit. Expect an angry phone call from"Kryle" (gotta admit i have never heard that one). Immediately followed of course by one from Teddi.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

All I know is the back and forth on social media among all of them sure makes me happy I’m not a public figure! 

Interesting that you should mention that. The rules about what makes a person a public figure are changing. No one in my family would have a clue if given the names who these people are. My siblings would remember Mellencamp which is a no-brainer, but not Teddi. And they might remember if reminded of the guy from LA Law.

I'm following a law case that may hinge on whether the person at the center of the controversy would be considered a public figure. I'd say no to his case, and maybe to ho-wives.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

However I think it’s funny people are still confused about the fine. Dorit had already returned a dog, so she knew she wouldn’t be fined for taking another one back. 

Exactly.

The fine is not levied for returning an animal where it came from. The fine is levied for NOT returning an animal where it came from.

The animal doesn't work out for whatever reason. Return it where you got it - no harm, no fine. 

vs

The animal doesn't work out for whatever reason. Give it to a third party instead of returning it where you got it - - - > now you're liable for the $5000 fine. 

Edited by suomi
  • Love 11
29 minutes ago, suomi said:

Exactly.

The fine is not levied for returning an animal where it came from. The fine is levied for NOT returning an animal where it came from.

The animal doesn't work out for whatever reason. Return it where you got it - no harm, no fine. 

vs

The animal doesn't work out for whatever reason. Give it to a third party instead of returning it where you got it - - - > now you're liable for the $5000 fine. 

It soooooo annoying that people keep getting this VERY SIMPLE concept wrong. Nobody would ever adopt a dog from anywhere!! 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

It soooooo annoying that people* keep getting this VERY SIMPLE concept wrong. Nobody would ever adopt a dog from anywhere!! 

Like Kyle, who is a dumbass. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

Portia has spent pretty much her entire life on camera. Agreed. Shut it, Kyle.

Kyle has been trying to make her happen for years.  Especially this season with pushing her aspirations of being a makeup artist by showcasing her work on Teddi, etc.  But hey, kids are off limits unless you can profit, right?

9 hours ago, Jel said:

"Beverage enthusiast", John Sessa has posted a couple of interesting things on Twitter. (I don't have a Twitter account so I can't seem to copy them). 

So, I'll provide a summary, (and just check @johnfsessa for the Tweets)

He refutes Kyle's claim that "it was all a set up" by sharing an email about location agreements. Sessa points out that the location agreement was requested on July 25 (four days before the dog was dumped), and he says it was for a dog grooming scene with Kyle and Reddi scheduled for August 2. Kyle has said in the past that that wasn't true.

And he posted an email, which says:

Hi Chad,

We just had a dog turned into our Newport Beach Animal Shelter because they got the dog from a "reality tv star" that didn't want the dog...

If that's all he heard about it, I can see where he and Lisa would think that Dorit had someone drop the dog off. Dorit claims that she gave the dog to someone (a friend, someone PK works with?), who loved Lucy and really wanted her.  But Dorit didn't provide the name of the woman when asked by Lisa, and Hannah the adoption coordinator at VPD (at least twice).  And that was before any of this was public.  Shady.

Dorit (in an After Show thing) says she was of course so very upset, and so she called the woman and asked about what had happened and the woman (yes, the lovely woman!) said she had a family emergency and had to travel. So, naturally, the lovely woman drove the dog out of Beverly Hills and surrendered it to a shelter in another county, as one does (sacrcastifont). I guess the lovely woman had never heard of pet sitters or kennels. Shady.

To me, that email sounds like the woman just dropped the dog off on behalf of Dorit.  I think Dorit's story is likely bullshit. And, imo, the lovely woman was lovely enough to do her a favor -- take the dog to a shelter because Dorit or PK couldn't be seen doing it themselves.  

Is this the proof that Kyle and Teddi promised all along? I don't think it's going the way they thought it would.  LOL! This more than anything shows that Kyle and Teddi were pushing an agenda from the beginning, and not LVP trying to out Dorit and play puppet master.  Funny how there are receipts that don't back their versions. 

8 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

The defense of her husband is expected.  When you demean the viewers and make fun of where they live you fucked up.  That is MY problem with her.  It is also why I didn't have a problem with Erika or Dorit's response.  They were full of shit but appreciated where their bread was buttered.  Not that they all NEED the paycheck but it must be worth something to them or why subject yourself this?

Exactly.  All Kyle would have had to say, calmly, is "Mauricio didn't scam anyone, of course.  There is a pending legal matter and it is being handled.  We're confident that everything will be resolved, but as you know, you can't discuss something that is pending."  And then shut up.  

Attacking fans of the show is always a bad look.  They might not be YOUR fans, but they still watch the show.  And you never know when you're going to piss off someone who is your fan by being an asshole.  I've always been a fan of Erika, for example.  I like that she has generally stayed out of the petty bullshit and while I think she can snap someone's head off at times, I've understood why she would have a bit of a sensitive spot when it came to her son and him being a cop.  I also would be upset if someone was twisting my words (like Teddi and the pretend amnesia), and then tried to make it sound as if I was the one lying.  But this season? I'm not a fan, as she has just gone full on LVP hate and it's pretty much out of nowhere.  She can not like her, that's fine, but to suddenly be mean girl co-signing the whole "a dark cloud has been lifted" and "I feel we can all be open NOW" is just BS and I can't with her anymore.  

7 hours ago, dosodog said:

I get that.  Personally if I had kids and people wanted me on the show, I would minimize their appearances and keep discussions about them general.

mr GIF

I think Heather Dubrow did this well with her kids, other than Coco when she was a toddler, they were in the background, but not ever really featured as characters.  I think the kids should be able to have their own lives off of the show, even if their parents choose to be on it.

4 hours ago, Jel said:

Ruh oh, Dorit. Expect an angry phone call from"Kryle" (gotta admit i have never heard that one). Immediately followed of course by one from Teddi.

Nah, they'd be sitting there in the same house calling her together, like you did when you were in 6th grade.  So they can totally meal girl Dorit.  

• Love 17
11 hours ago, dosodog said:

I get that.  Personally if I had kids and people wanted me on the show, I would minimize their appearances and keep discussions about them general. 

I have to say I appreciate McGootsville because!  Mr.  MaGoo!  I miss him.

mr GIF

I know at some point I’m going to namedrop Monty from McGootsville into my everyday conversation. “Who came up with that idea, Monty from McGootsville?”

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

2 years. I’m getting vibes that David already wants out but I can see Camille threatening, cajoling and bribing him into staying put. If it lasts longer there’s a bottle of champs on me. I live in the D.C. area if anyone wants to make good.

I think you are right about the 2 years, even if it does last longer I am always up for bubbly and talking shit about these women, we could meet halfway in Columbia!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The reunion show clips...Ramona says Barb should not be showing her belly button but the next scene Ramona is wearing that low cut blue dress in MIami, it is cut down to her stomach, her un toned Pinot gut.  Shut up Ramona.

Rut ro.  Thread breach! 😉

• LOL 8
19 hours ago, Jel said:

"Beverage enthusiast", John Sessa has posted a couple of interesting things on Twitter. (I don't have a Twitter account so I can't seem to copy them). 

So, I'll provide a summary, (and just check @johnfsessa for the Tweets)

He refutes Kyle's claim that "it was all a set up" by sharing an email about location agreements. Sessa points out that the location agreement was requested on July 25 (four days before the dog was dumped), and he says it was for a dog grooming scene with Kyle and Reddi scheduled for August 2. Kyle has said in the past that that wasn't true.

And he posted an email, which says:

Hi Chad,

We just had a dog turned into our Newport Beach Animal Shelter because they got the dog from a "reality tv star" that didn't want the dog...

If that's all he heard about it, I can see where he and Lisa would think that Dorit had someone drop the dog off. Dorit claims that she gave the dog to someone (a friend, someone PK works with?), who loved Lucy and really wanted her.  But Dorit didn't provide the name of the woman when asked by Lisa, and Hannah the adoption coordinator at VPD (at least twice).  And that was before any of this was public.  Shady.

Dorit (in an After Show thing) says she was of course so very upset, and so she called the woman and asked about what had happened and the woman (yes, the lovely woman!) said she had a family emergency and had to travel. So, naturally, the lovely woman drove the dog out of Beverly Hills and surrendered it to a shelter in another county, as one does (sacrcastifont). I guess the lovely woman had never heard of pet sitters or kennels. Shady.

To me, that email sounds like the woman just dropped the dog off on behalf of Dorit.  I think Dorit's story is likely bullshit. And, imo, the lovely woman was lovely enough to do her a favor -- take the dog to a shelter because Dorit or PK couldn't be seen doing it themselves.  

I have always figured Lucy was dropped off by one of Dorit's employees.  That would be the only "lovely woman" involved.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think you are right about the 2 years, even if it does last longer I am always up for bubbly and talking shit about these women, we could meet halfway in Columbia!

It’s a date. July 2021! 

• LOL 4
19 minutes ago, chlban said:

I have always figured Lucy was dropped off by one of Dorit's employees.  That would be the only "lovely woman" involved.

Here's the After Show with Dorit, who provides "additional information".  My impression is that she is lying. She provides lots and lots of extraneous detail and none about the important things -- those she glosses over. "I called immediately" Who did you call, the woman, the shelter? She so on and so forths (the English version of Yada yada) right when she should be providing important details.  Things like that are seen by many professionals as the hallmarks of a lie.

I contrast Dorit's version of events (many words, few exact details) with Lisa's -- lots of precise detail.

• Love 9

Just finished the RHONY reunion, I love those crazy bitches. I used to think it was who was on RHOBH that was the problem, but I think RHOBH sucks because Beverly Hills sucks. The women genuinely don't care about each other, they're all too fake, and they have nothing to do. *shrug* Maybe it's just a BH thing? 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

OMG! Are you close to Towson? We should SO meet for a drink and bitch session!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Just finished the RHONY reunion, I love those crazy bitches. I used to think it was who was on RHOBH that was the problem, but I think RHOBH sucks because Beverly Hills sucks. The women genuinely don't care about each other, they're all too fake, and they have nothing to do. *shrug* Maybe it's just a BH thing? 

The BH women seem so forced all the time. Everything is a performance; From the glam squads and the designer labels, to Kyle tossing her head back in laughter "ha,ha,ha,ha ,haaa", or her "Hiyeee How are you", and Rinna's "gore-juss!" Nothing seems to flow naturally, for them. The NY ladies seem much more relaxed and authentic. imo.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

The BH women seem so forced all the time. Everything is a performance; From the glam squads and the designer labels, to Kyle tossing her head back in laughter "ha,ha,ha,ha ,haaa", or her "Hiyeee How are you", and Rinna's "gore-juss!" Nothing seems to flow naturally, for them. The NY ladies seem much more relaxed and authentic. imo.

The women are just not interesting. I initially liked the contrasting dynamic between Brandi and LVP and Yolanda, I liked seeing Mohamed's extreme wealth and David Foster's musician friends, and I rooted for Kim's recovery...but they've scraped away all the interesting people and all that's left is some random cat fighting and a puddle of filler and fake lashes. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
On 7/23/2019 at 10:23 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I didn't read anywhere that it was a "new" VP of Operations. And if you sign for someone else, you must write p.p. beside the name so it is known that it is not actually that person who has signed. It doesn't seem like she was told this, or why would she be reprimanded? And if it was all hunky dory, how can Sessa now use the cheque incident as a reason for letting her go? He never said anything in the letter about her medical leave, which was hardly a leave in any case since she was only gone a few days and he is the one who told her to take the time off.

All in all Sessa appears to be in over his head as ED, which doesn't surprise me. From what I have seen of him he is shady AF. 

Edited to add - I don't know what California laws are like, but where I live there is a Human Rights Tribunal that you can access if you have been fired without procedures being followed, especially where medical concerns are involved. If that were to happen where I live it would most likely cost the organization a nice chunk of change. 

California has the DFEH - department of fair employment and housing.  Has the same function as the HRT you referred to, and I agree, having seen how the laws are applied, I think VPD would have to pay up for wrongful termination of this employee.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

I tried so hard to get into NYC but I just can’t. I know I may be alone at my table of one but I really don’t think the NY ladies care about each other either. They may hug it out but next year it will be the same old same old, Ramona Dorinda and Bethenny gleefully attacking the other women, getting drunk, passing out, rinse and repeat. Sure the BH ladies may not care about each other but they genuinely seem to have a good time, with or without LVP- not a lot of forced cougar antics for the camera like NY. Sure I hated that this season was hijacked by Puppygate but can’t wait till next year. Also, lots of the NY ladies (Tinsley, Bethanny, Lu) have used glam squads. They showed up for a ladies only dinner one night in ball gowns. 

And yes, living in BH is definitely part of it. I lived in Los Angeles for three years, spent a lot of time in BH and even though there was a lot of nonsense, I kind of .....loved it.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I know the "Monty from Magootsville" line came off like Kyle was making fun of a viewer, but I actually thought it was something different.  I thought it was Kyle's way of saying to Andy that she knows these viewer questions are really his and that she was pissed that he was asking her that.

I also think that was why she was so flustered and gave such a poor and snippy defense of Mauricio- because she was totally taken off guard and surprised/hurt/annoyed that Andy would do that to her.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Kyle has utter contempt for the audience and the people in it. She is the ultimate self entitled bitch. Witness her disdain for Below Deck during the game on WWHL as they were not worthy of her notice.

That is why she is ignoring the massive backlash she is getting on social media. She thinks the fans are worthless proles. 

• Love 22
5 hours ago, Dutchgirl said:

The women are just not interesting. I initially liked the contrasting dynamic between Brandi and LVP and Yolanda, I liked seeing Mohamed's extreme wealth and David Foster's musician friends, and I rooted for Kim's recovery...but they've scraped away all the interesting people and all that's left is some random cat fighting and a puddle of filler and fake lashes. 

I miss Yolanda's house with that beautiful fridge & the lemon grove.

• Love 10

I just got around to watching this episode,  and I do agree with Camille's points but she does doesn't know how to deliver them.  I don't think that Camille is any more two-faced than the rest of the women.

One thing that was bothering me though, was that People magazine interview.  These women all work on a reality show where hours of filming is reduced into smaller edited segments to produce a storyline.   They also know how the press edits down their statements in order to sell a story.   I don't understand why they will not give Camille the benefit of the doubt with this interview.  The writer chose to include Camille's glowing statements about LVP in order to craft a story.  Camille may have said nice things about them too that the writer did not include.  This outrage screams false to me because this is not the ladies first rodeo with the press.  Be mad at the source who edited and published the story,  not at the interview subject.  People magazine is not some paragon of journalistic integrity.   They have and will continue to manipulate the facts in order to make money.  They are better than Radar Online and TMZ, but are still a celebrity rag.

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, oakville said:

I miss Yolanda's house with that beautiful fridge & the lemon grove.

Yes, that fridge alone was more interesting than the homes of any of these bitches.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 7/24/2019 at 3:35 AM, mwell345 said:

As much as I can't stand Lisa Rinna, I don't think that account is hers.  No blue checkmark next to the name.

It’s not - I compared it to the one I follow. She might be slightly crazy but not dumb enough to post shit like that. 

NM I’m late to the party

Edited by amypdx

Camille is batshit crazy, she was fighting tooth and nail for shit she didn’t even remember properly. Why didn’t production just air the respective clips in front of everyone so she could see what actually happened? And it looks like next ep, she’ll be deploying the second act of her raging-bitch-turned-sobbing-victim routine; she did the same thing at the Kavanaugh dinner.

Rinna and Erika looked great, and I was surprised that I liked Kyle’s new ‘do.

I’ll be here watching next season and I hope Denise comes back — I’m here for her laid-back, dressed-down, potty-mouthed, sexual self. She’s a grown-ass woman, can’t a bitch live?!

I also want to see the fallout from Dorito’s and Erika’s lawsuits. Even though I like Erika and how fabulous yet stoic she can be, I’m so here for drama.

...Well, non-LVP drama. Ding-dong, the bitch has quit. 💃🏾

• Love 11
On 7/26/2019 at 10:18 AM, Dutchgirl said:

Exactly right. They aren't involved in anything worthwhile and don't seem to have any interests. I'm not impressed by a bunch of over-the-hill hags squawking that they want to go "shoppppppppping." Ugh--And their constant bickering and manufactured drama only elicits an exasperated sigh and eyeroll. They behave as if they're lower middle class, so it's really hard to believe that any of them have any real wealth.

• Love 8
57 minutes ago, ladle said:

There's a really low bar, but Angry Camille calling people the wrong names at the reunion was the best part of the whole season for me.

Dorit got Teddi's name wrong in Provence as well tres amusement.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 7/23/2019 at 6:53 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

You didn’t want any of these women at your wedding but you wanted Kyle to be a brides maid?

Just more proof the HoWives are told by producers what they (the producers) want to be said and done by the HoWives.

I miss the original, natural behavior of the original housewives (RHOC) cast. Drunken debacles at Vickis backyard grotto, Laurie Peterson hooking up with Slade Smiley.

I know this is the RHOBH thread but I'm just making a point. I'm glad Kim R is gone but even her behavior on RHOBH was real in the beginning...alcoholic, drug addict. (And the afterlife of Kim stealing toys from Target).

Everything now is so fake. These women aren't friends on the show or off the show. 

• Love 7
On 7/23/2019 at 8:46 PM, TexasGal said:

I wonder what made Camille decide to stop pretending like her Season 1 persona wasn’t really her.  Damn.  She’s in it to stomp on everyone.

You know how when you wear a tight ponytail your scalp ends up hurting? I can’t even imagine how much Dorit’s head must be hurting with all those sparkly clips. 

Did Dorit buy out the sale rack at Claire’s?  If she wanted to wear a hat and hide her hair, do that!

camille is nuts.  She is also a very bad actress.

8 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Did Dorit buy out the sale rack at Claire’s?

😁 Why yes. I believe she did. I was just in the South Coast Plaza Newport Beach California's Claire's and they were sold out of hair barette's with the  letter "C". 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Camille's Last Stand... and you could almost see the exact moment the mouse died running the wheel, the lightbulb dimmed, and Camille malfunctioned. Camille, in her role as a friend these past years, she's come off as rehearsed or staged, more than the others. She seemed, to me, rehearsed, planned for a reunion, but she didn't plan for this... reunion. She struggled as she tried adjusting her gameplan.

Bring up the lawsuits... as a victim of forgery, who had to rebuild, I definitely want to know more of the VDP Dogs forgery/wrongful termination case.

If there is one thing the reunion reinforced with, it's... LVP's a hypocrite. Thanks, flashbacks from part one and this part two.

Omg. Back to LVP and the lie detector.  What are these bitches going to talk about next year? I won't know because I won't be watching. Every one of these women is on my last nerve.  Oh now Andy has jumped on the hate train. Fuck them all. They're all so phoney so mean and so not interesting. I don't even know anymore who is the worst because they're all so dreadful.  

• Love 8