Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Teddi finds herself in the hot seat as Andy holds her accountable for her role in Puppygate, which ultimately led to a rift between Dorit and Lisa Vanderpump; unresolved emotions between Camille and the rest of the ladies come to a shocking climax.

Airs 7/23/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3

I came in this season after puppygate and the beginning of the lvp drama.  So did Dotitt really give the dog to a kill shelter? And what's up with Teddi's role?  These women exhaust me... 

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Rhetorica said:

I came in this season after puppygate and the beginning of the lvp drama.  So did Dotitt really give the dog to a kill shelter? And what's up with Teddi's role?  These women exhaust me... 

Dorit says she didn't give the dog to a shelter herself. Some believe this, some do not. Some people believe she gave the dog to someone and not directly to a shelter but are still upset she wasn't careful with who she gave the dog to since Lucy wound up in a shelter so quickly; they feel Lucy was treated like an object and not an innocent creature that needed love and protection. Others believe Dorit was only trying to protect her kids. 

Dorit also said she was pushed into getting Lucy, and that it wasn't a kill shelter. She said the woman she gave the dog to was really excited about Lucy and had a dog of the same breed who she loved. Dorit thought LVP and her camp made the situation look worse than what actually happened, and she thought the point of VP Dogs was to give the dog a home and that she was saving them a step. LVP said the policy to bring the dog back if it doesn't work out and the $5,000 penalty are there for a reason-to make sure the dogs go to the right homes and are kept safe. 

Teddi said she was encouraged to get the story out there via texts from John Blizzard, and she thinks LVP was behind it, knowing her history with Dorit. LVP denies telling anyone at Vanderpump Dogs to talk to Teddi and get her so upset about the treatment of Lucy that she'd bring up what Dorit did at Vanderpump Dogs. John Blizzard later agrees with LVP that he put words in her mouth. Some people believe he wanted to gossip and be part of RH drama. Others believe he's going along with LVP because he wants to stay on her good side and keep his job. John Sessa backs LVP. He said he was especially furious because he hand-reared Lucy, and he was offended some people thought he was just another chucklehead of LVP's doing her dirty work. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Dorit says she didn't give the dog to a shelter herself. Some believe this, some do not. Some people believe she gave the dog to someone and not directly to a shelter but are still upset she wasn't careful with who she gave the dog to since Lucy wound up in a shelter so quickly; they feel Lucy was treated like an object and not an innocent creature that needed love and protection. Others believe Dorit was only trying to protect her kids. 

Dorit also said she was pushed into getting Lucy, and that it wasn't a kill shelter. She said the woman she gave the dog to was really excited about Lucy and had a dog of the same breed who she loved. Dorit thought LVP and her camp made the situation look worse than what actually happened, and she thought the point of VP Dogs was to give the dog a home and that she was saving them a step. LVP said the policy to bring the dog back if it doesn't work out and the $5,000 penalty are there for a reason-to make sure the dogs go to the right homes and are kept safe. 

Teddi said she was encouraged to get the story out there via texts from John Blizzard, and she thinks LVP was behind it, knowing her history with Dorit. LVP denies telling anyone at Vanderpump Dogs to talk to Teddi and get her so upset about the treatment of Lucy that she'd bring up what Dorit did at Vanderpump Dogs. John Blizzard later agrees with LVP that he put words in her mouth. Some people believe he wanted to gossip and be part of RH drama. Others believe he's going along with LVP because he wants to stay on her good side and keep his job. John Sessa backs LVP. He said he was especially furious because he hand-reared Lucy, and he was offended some people thought he was just another chucklehead of LVP's doing her dirty work. 

Wow,  thanks RealHousewife. How in the world can anyone  know who's telling the truth?  I assumed LVP was because she loves dogs so but I don't really know the other two.  I'd never be frends with these people so I guess it doesn't matter... 

• Love 8
(edited)

Considering LVP manipulated Camille to do her dirty work regarding Taylor, it’s pretty stupid for Camille to be up her ass now.

(btw I watched that episode today - Camille outed Taylor’s abusive husband and he made Taylor pay for it. LVP pretended to befriend Taylor, without owning up to her part. Soon after, Taylor left her husband and he killed himself.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Kyle was born in January 1969, so, her memories of 1969 in that movie ad were especially poignant.

Wow! I wish I could remember the first 12 months of my life. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

IBS - she has resting shit face

Ah ha ha ha...staaaap... ha ha ha... I’m crying 😭 😂🤣.  Fitting she has resting shit face given she’s a shitty human being... I really hope she’s not a ft hw next year, but I suppose if she does return ft she can really show her arse.

• LOL 5
(edited)

Camille is condescending toward anyone who calls her on anything.

And she throws up on everyone and then becomes the victim if they complain.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 15
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I do believe Camille when she says she only invited everyone to her birthday party and wedding for production. She wanted that diamond back. 

Selling your soul for cubic zirconia. She didn’t get the diamond so she is doubling down on the venom. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, suomi said:

Erika lied when she said the lawsuit was resolved and the other party apologized. There were two lawsuits, and the other parties did not apologize.

In the larger lawsuit, Tom was being sued for 16 million dollars. He argued for arbitration, and won. After arbitration he was ordered to pay 16 million and repaid 10 million by the deadline; he is still 6 million dollars in arrears. 

The other suit is for defaulting on a 5 million dollar loan. He paid 1.5 million by the due date, the balance owed is 3.5 million dollars.

How the fuck are those cases "resolved," Erika?

She still gets the money for her glam squad and her ludicrous "show" so, as far as she is concerned they are "resolved". As in she doesn't give a damn.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Erika is getting a migraine listening to Camille go after Kyle. 

I'm getting a migraine too, listening to these cackling hens. And the canary yellow dresses are like taking shots of tequila to get rid of the migraine....not gonna work😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You didn’t want any of these women at your wedding but you wanted Kyle to be a brides maid? Camille is trapped and trying ANYTHING to claw her way out. You’re such a fucking liar Camille 

Camille wanted the wedding on the show.  It was the only way to get that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, BodhiGurl said:

Ha ha, Erika backing up away from psycho Camille 😂😭😂🤣😆😁

I didn't realize what a big woman she is until I saw her splitting by Camile. No fat,  very statuesque. 

• Love 7