Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

(edited)

I understand Camilles hate for Denise now. she has the Dimond that Camille apparently really badly wants DAMN Camille looking all kinda thirsty trying to take down the new girl for no other reason then she is a full time housewife while Camille couldn’t get anything but friend of status. Camille sit your psycho ass down 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Can’t say I blame Kelsey G for leaving Camille... she’s a shrew. 

Yeah, I’m suddenly feeling more friendly toward Kelsey, ass that he is!

• LOL 6
(edited)

I think Kyle and Teddi bonded for three main reasons:

-Kyle acts as kind of a hostess, and took Teddi under wing to help with clothes, etc.

-They have a lot of laughs together.

-They bonded over being over responsible types who are working on that.

I like them together - and it’s true, Kyle finally gets to be the big sister.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

The Atlanta and New York Housewives go off on each other, while Beverly Hills doesn't, that's why this franchise is boring to me.  No tea.

But with this franchise the “lawsuits” they CANT talk about though due to legal issues and lawyers telling them this could possibly hurt your case stay quiet. Camille was trapped and trying to throw anyone under the bus to save herself. I wanted you at my wedding I want to work on my friendship with Kyle that’s why I wanted her has a bridesmaid morphed Into I didn’t want any of you there but without you the camera wouldn’t be. She’s a fence straddler that was desperately trying to save herself by any means necessary 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13

Andy must be dying that Ramona and now Camille keep breaking the fourth wall (or third line?).  But, Camille honey, explicitly blaming "production" and openly proclaiming how much you hate Dorit, Teddi, and Denise isn't the way to win back your diamond.  Andy also likes the idea that all the castmates are close friends even when not filming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I firmly believe Kyle now, about the first season crap that Camille was saying Kyle said about her (Hawaii without Kelsey) because she clearly misremembers shit left and right... like how she tried to say Denise told her to tell her daughter to F off or whatever ridiculous story Camille was trying to sell. Which also puts doubt that Teddy snubbed Mason (I don’t think she intentionally did as it is). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

So Dorit didn’t have a nose job??? Sure Jan.

1 minute ago, ancslove said:

Andy must be dying that Ramona and now Camille keep breaking the fourth wall (or third line?).  But, Camille honey, explicitly blaming "production" and openly proclaiming how much you hate Dorit, Teddi, and Denise isn't the way to win back your diamond.  Andy also likes the idea that all the castmates are close friends even when not filming.

I’m so curious to see what’s going to go down. Is Camille going to be cut from the show entirely? She was more rebellious than Carole Radz.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

It’s her other evil witch face trying to come out. 

This woman has no filter whatsoever.  Why doesn’t she just be a phony like the rest?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

Kyle did not keep her cool when Mauricio's lawsuit came up.  She was taken by surprise there.  Which is strange, because it was all over social media leading up to the filming.  I wonder why she was so rattled that Andy brought it up.  Did she think he had her back in all things? 

Kyle can't stand it when any negativity is directed at Mauricio.  

4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I haven’t seen her bossing Teddi around, at least not yet.

You won't see it on camera. 😶

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

They are two very different things. 

Get over here and clean your room!

Get over here and clean your f-ing room!

It makes a difference.

Camille clearly claimed that Denise said she swears at her children, and the footage shown did not support that.

Camille has a muddled memory - Denise swore as she told the story, but didn’t say she swears at the kids.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Beachdreamer said:

Camille clearly claimed that Denise said she swears at her children, and the footage shown did not support that.

She did say that she screams at them though.  I never screamed at my son.  Never.  Denise laughed and sounded proud of it.  Who am I to say how she parents though.  To each his/her own. 

• Love 6

I think Camille was set up from the beginning of the season.  I think Andy had Denise beat Camille to the punch in a lot of ways (wedding, etc) as a way to stir the pot and create a dramatic show.  And I think the women did go after her a little.  The thing is, she just gave them all soooo much to work with.  She's her own worst enemy, even with all the other women against her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
52 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Kyle was born in January 1969, so, her memories of 1969 in that movie ad were especially poignant.

45 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wow! I wish I could remember the first 12 months of my life. 

I used to watch those I ❤️ 70s marathons and I was always dumbfounded that I remembered stuff from before I was born.  I think that pet rocks and wacky wall wackers became a brand new fad twice.  Plus I'm forever scarred from watching Jaws at six months old.

Just now, Beachdreamer said:

Kyle did not keep her cool when Mauricio's lawsuit came up.  Shthe was taken by surprise there.  Which is strange, because it was all over social media leading up to the filming.  I wonder why she was so rattled that Andy brought it up.  Did she think he had her back in all things? 

She was rattled because Andy never brings this stuff up.  He's given interviews before that he moderates the HW shows differently than other reality shows because of the need to maintain the producer relationship with the HWs vs just being the host. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

She's not a saint though.I'm not about to pedestal her, did production interfere with her wedding? 

I assume that Bravo required full cast participation in exchange for filming both weddings.  Camille wasn't a full-time cast member, so Bravo had no reason to film her wedding unless she invited the others.  And Denise was so new, same principal applies.  Both of them could have refused, but then they wouldn't be on tv.  (It's like Bethenny having to bring Ramona along to Mexico - Bravo was footing the bill and making the arrangements and Ramona knew it, so Ramona went.)

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Teddi is not happy with Andy asking her tough questions.  She is not as adept as the others about dancing around the truth - especially when she is being called out as a liar!  

Especially Erika, who sooo smoothly lied about her husband's lawsuit and that "it has been {cough, cough} settled".

I just read last week that he was heavily in debt because of her and her lifestyle and her (cough, cough) dancing career, or whatever it is she calls it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
Just now, Beachdreamer said:

The thing is, she just gave them all soooo much to work with.  She's her own worst enemy, even with all the other women against her.

There have been many times I like Camille, and many times not so much.  She goes off the rails so quickly and makes no sense.  She really needs to dial it down a few notches.  

• Love 18
(edited)
26 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Whoa.  What the heck is Camille on?  She needs to cut back.

There was so much going on, I have to go back and look at it again.

Really! If my memory were as muddled as hers, I’d say Camille’s head was spinning around.

(Deleted the pic cuz it creeped me out.)

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I just read last week that he was heavily in debt because of her and her lifestyle and her (cough, cough) dancing career, or whatever it is she calls it.

She probably wants to spend it down; maybe she knows she isn't inheriting anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, suomi said:

Erika lied when she said the lawsuit was resolved and the other party apologized. There were two lawsuits, and the other parties did not apologize.

In the larger lawsuit, Tom was being sued for 16 million dollars. He argued for arbitration, and won. After arbitration he was ordered to pay 16 million and repaid 10 million by the deadline; he is still 6 million dollars in arrears. 

The other suit is for defaulting on a 5 million dollar loan. He paid 1.5 million by the due date, the balance owed is 3.5 million dollars.

How the fuck are those cases "resolved," Erika?

The 5 million dollar loan wasprobably for her glam squad and trinkets.  She don’t come cheap.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Camille reminded me of a toddler - throwing a big screamy hissy-fit before stomping off and taking off her clothes.

I too am feeling sympathy for Kelsey and have decided that I can watch Frasier again, and the Sideshow Bob episodes of The Simpsons. He was so good in those.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I don’t know why anyone would want to be around Erica, she’s a nasty bitch. I can hardly fault her with this group, tho....she’s only doing this show because her husband is broke. 

Because of her.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I think Kyle and Teddi bonded for three main reasons:

-Kyle acts as kind of a hostess, and took Teddi under wing to help with clothes, etc.

-They have a lot of laughs together.

I do think they have laughs together - which is unsurprising to me since I think Kyle and Teddi have the two worst senses of humor of any Housewives of any franchise.

• LOL 13
  • Love 11